PDA

View Full Version : Troubled SB Looking for a kind Sugardaddy

Sugarbunny2016
19-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting here. Hope I don't offend anyone. Due to my mother health problem I owe bank some money and I was fired at my last job since I can't balance family and work.... So I am now looking for a SD till my situation is better. I am new to the SD world and isn't very experienced in my sex life so I sincerely apologise if I am not your type.

My intro:
Race: Chinese
No tattoos, don't smoking or drink.
156.5cm
weight: 55kg (I am chubby..)
Bust: C cup
BWH: 37, 30, 39

Looking for:
Preferably Chinese, Asian or white ( I am sorry.. I am new and heard stories about Indian and Malay sd so I prefer to be cautious)

Weight: No preference
Hight: No preference
Allowance: at least 2-2.5k (but I will take the highest offer I have)

Prefer if you have car. Most importantly u must be clean and disease free. Ok with protected sex (if we have any). Lastly it is important that u r nice and is a gentleman and have chemistry.

Meet up once or twice a week (because I am looking for job, doing odd job and taking care of my mother so time is limited but if I have free time I don't mind extra meet up:)

Discretion:
I prefer to be discreet but occasional meals and shopping is fine:)

I copied this format because I see it used quite often here. I would prefer contact through line or email or message me here I will reply as many as possible:) I am only seeing this as a temporary solution till my situation stablized so I don't plan to be a baby for long... Sorry. Wish go find someone by this week or so if possible:) thank you all for reading.

kgbkgb
20-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi
I am a very pleasant looking Chinese and wish to consider your proposal. Would you like to meetup for a discussion? I can only make offer after our meetup. hope you understand.
Cheers

Reminiscence
20-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Her thread is similar to kyrikyri 's thread, with different stories. Please be warned.

Sugarbunny2016
20-01-2016, 09:24 PM
I don't require deposit to meet up:) I simply used a common format. If u have any doubt u can always meet me first. But I only meet serious sugardaddy only.

Thank you for everyone's kind reply:) I can only reply one message every 5min but I will reply asap to everyone who messaged me. Thank you once again:)

Reminiscence
21-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Ok. We shall see then.

I'm awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Sugarbunny2016
21-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Ok. We shall see then.

I'm awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Sorry. My requirement is for the guy to be kind. You point finger without even reading any content. I doubt you are a genuine SD. Even if you are, I am sorry. I have no plan to even chat with you.

Reminiscence
23-01-2016, 02:05 PM
It's not that I'm not kind. It's just that there are so many fakes out there and it's really a waste of time when everything is pre-arranged and the latter backs out isn't it.

My sincerest apologies if that offends you. But if you are a genuine SB, I doubt you would want anyone to waste your time either.

Apollo
23-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Sorry. My requirement is for the guy to be kind. You point finger without even reading any content. I doubt you are a genuine SD. Even if you are, I am sorry. I have no plan to even chat with you.

sis good luck, you are a nice sb here :D

jason_
24-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Her thread is similar to kyrikyri 's thread, with different stories. Please be warned.

different persons can have similar problems or age/height/weight/stats.

even when different males live inside different types of properties, when they agree on something making ex-prostitute ppgirl angry, she said they are the same person.

maybe prostitute brain quality is really pui pui pui. maybe she has many clone accounts so she believed others are like her. anyway her days here as freelance sex worker earned her quite an amount, spending a bit of it to act big fuck here is no big deal. big fuck as in high points thus immune to zapping, donor status to get points and see who zap her, maybe some male premium member is actually her in disguise too, hahaha...

Sugarbunny2016
24-04-2016, 07:14 AM
sis good luck, you are a nice sb here :D

Thank you:)

Sugarbunny2016
24-04-2016, 07:32 AM
Upz...

Sorry, due to some bad experience with some ppl I met.. Plus I was working a few part time and just started a new job so a bit busy didn't get to reply alot of people and didn't get to meet up alot of bros. Really apologise for that. Now my job is a lot more stable so I am back again:)

Here is my update:

My intro:
Race: Chinese (same)
occupation: admin (office hour/shift work 5.5-6 day work week so can't meet up as often but still willing to meet up for discussion before starting a Sb relationship)
156.5cm
BWH: 37, 27, 38 (lost a bit of weight)

As now I have a slightly more stable job I am able to pay some minimum sum required for my debts I am not as urgent. And because I am now working and my time is more limited, I can't really meet up as many bros for just a Hi, bye coffee and normal discussion... So I won't be responding to "hi let's meet" or "hi number?" (From experience these are RARELY sincere or genuine). Only sincere genuine reply would get respond. Do leave some kind of discription, means of contact like maybe email, line or wechat if possible. If not chat through here is fine too. Thank you. As usual I will be taking highest offer.

Sorry for being gone for so long. Will try to be more active here:) Thank you for reading.:)

Lucifersangel
24-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Bump for you:D good luck!

clinton
24-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Upz...
As usual I will be taking highest offer.

Sorry for being gone for so long. Will try to be more active here:) Thank you for reading.:)

ts you should specify what is your required allowance, and dont just play bidding game and wait for the highest offer (maybe will never cum) ...

good luck :D

MASA
24-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Let's meet up. Maybe I can give you the highest offer (depend on your appearance and our straight talk)

Upz...

Sorry, due to some bad experience with some ppl I met.. Plus I was working a few part time and just started a new job so a bit busy didn't get to reply alot of people and didn't get to meet up alot of bros. Really apologise for that. Now my job is a lot more stable so I am back again:)

Here is my update:

My intro:
Race: Chinese (same)
occupation: admin (office hour/shift work 5.5-6 day work week so can't meet up as often but still willing to meet up for discussion before starting a Sb relationship)
156.5cm
BWH: 37, 27, 38 (lost a bit of weight)

As now I have a slightly more stable job I am able to pay some minimum sum required for my debts I am not as urgent. And because I am now working and my time is more limited, I can't really meet up as many bros for just a Hi, bye coffee and normal discussion... So I won't be responding to "hi let's meet" or "hi number?" (From experience these are RARELY sincere or genuine). Only sincere genuine reply would get respond. Do leave some kind of discription, means of contact like maybe email, line or wechat if possible. If not chat through here is fine too. Thank you. As usual I will be taking highest offer.

Sugarbunny2016
24-04-2016, 05:42 PM
ts you should specify what is your required allowance, and dont just play bidding game and wait for the highest offer (maybe will never cum) ...

good luck :D

Well it's already stated:

Ppl give 2k vs ppl give 2.5k or 3k I am taking the highest. It is already on my first post. I hope this clarify any doubts.

Sugarbunny2016
24-04-2016, 05:51 PM
ts wish you good luck but find a job is more better then finding sugar daddy ...

Thank you for replying to my lastest post where I mention I found a job:)

Thank you for your concern for replying to my lastest post where I mention I found a job:)

Thank you for worrying enough to reply to my lastest post where I mention I found a job:)

Yes I found a job. It's a admin job as mention in my latest post. With I wrote "occupation:admin"

I am not sure where your company is or if u have one I would love to work there if your admin pay can pay off a 20k debt. Do let me know if the position is available, thank you:)

Lucifersangel
24-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Ouch Thunder u got burn bad.. :D

Totallyuseless
24-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Bump bump
Me passing by nia :D

assrammer
24-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting here. Hope I don't offend anyone. Due to my mother health problem I owe bank some money and I was fired at my last job since I can't balance family and work.... So I am now looking for a SD till my situation is better. I am new to the SD world and isn't very experienced in my sex life so I sincerely apologise if I am not your type.

My intro:
Race: Chinese
156.5cm
BWH: 37, 30, 39

Looking for:
Preferably Chinese, Asian or white ( I am sorry.. I am new and heard stories about Indian and Malay sd so I prefer to be cautious)

Weight: No preference
Hight: No preference

Prefer if you have car. Most importantly u must be clean and disease free. Ok with protected sex (if we have any). Lastly it is important that u r nice and is a gentleman and have chemistry.

Meet up once or twice a week (because I am looking for job, doing odd job and taking care of my mother so time is limited but if I have free time I don't mind extra meet up:)

Discretion:
I prefer to be discreet but occasional meals and shopping is fine:)

I copied this format because I see it used quite often here. I would prefer contact through line or email or message me here I will reply as many as possible:) I am only seeing this as a temporary solution till my situation stablized so I don't plan to be a baby for long... Sorry. Wish go find someone by this week or so if possible:) thank you all for reading.

hello........ you diseased fat chee by........ want money, want car, want people to sayang you.......... what the fuck has the world become man??!??!?!?

1. you want others to be disease free but your mother got disease, which means you have high probability to be diseased too due to hereditary reasons.

2. you tio fired from your job because you too hardworking?..... of course not, must be some negative reasons why you tio fired. you lazy and fucked up.

3. owe bank money? you really think you that smart to cheat the bank? or you just simply spend beyond your means?

4. fat........ enough said

so what is it that you really can offer here? i am really astounded by what you stupid chee bys here can post. you are really no different from a shameless dirty smelly beggar on the streets announcing your demands just because you have a piece of chee by between your legs. which stupid rich guy will be willing to 1.pay money, 2.put in effort to please you, 3.do all the work for you, to get your diseased/fat chee by?...... really ar??!?!? must pay and work for your diseased chee by??!??!?!?! hahahhahha

is not enuff
24-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Looking for:

Indians and malay are technically Asians. Unless you have been educated otherwise during Social Studies, can't blame you if the education system is flawed right? :P

assrammer
24-04-2016, 10:52 PM
bro relax abit .. hahahaha

relax?....... no bro........ i'm here to destroy money grabbing whores........ money grabbing whores with a delusional sense of self worth........... hahhahah :)

aerandir
25-04-2016, 01:46 AM
relax?....... no bro........ i'm here to destroy money grabbing whores........ money grabbing whores with a delusional sense of self worth........... hahhahah :)

word. up u bro

Lucifersangel
25-04-2016, 01:11 PM
All these crazy bros with no balls here, dun anyhow zap la. LOL.

Btw hor assrammer.. This is a sex site. For FL and Sb. U dun like money grabbing whore why are you here? LOL. U got cheated by Sb or sth? Spam 5 paragraphs long? SIAO. Want u might as well spend the time cock up some post ask for free pussy la. Lol. CHILL BRO. This site of for FL AND SB. CHILLLLLLLLL! So stress later ball explode! :D :D :D

justl00king
26-04-2016, 02:27 AM
Btw hor assrammer.. This is a sex site. For FL and Sb. U dun like money grabbing whore why are you here? LOL. U got cheated by Sb or sth? Spam 5 paragraphs long? SIAO. Want u might as well spend the time cock up some post ask for free pussy la. Lol. CHILL BRO. This site of for FL AND SB. CHILLLLLLLLL! So stress later ball explode! :D :D
Hahaha...great sense of humour, me likey! ;):p

Totallyuseless
26-04-2016, 07:54 AM
All these crazy bros with no balls here, dun anyhow zap la. LOL.

Btw hor assrammer.. This is a sex site. For FL and Sb. U dun like money grabbing whore why are you here? LOL. U got cheated by Sb or sth? Spam 5 paragraphs long? SIAO. Want u might as well spend the time cock up some post ask for free pussy la. Lol. CHILL BRO. This site of for FL AND SB. CHILLLLLLLLL! So stress later ball explode! :D :D :D

Ur points gone up so fast!!!

Hornyong
27-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Sis, if you show pic, fastest can get, like the others SBs.
no pic, a little slow.

Hornyong
27-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Ur points gone up so fast!!!

Wah, u monitor SBF Stock Market ah?
chill, me passing by nia.

Totallyuseless
27-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Wah, u monitor SBF Stock Market ah?
chill, me passing by nia.

Nope

Apollo
27-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Btw hor assrammer.. This is a sex site. For FL and Sb. U dun like money grabbing whore why are you here? LOL. U got cheated by Sb or sth? Spam 5 paragraphs long? SIAO. Want u might as well spend the time cock up some post ask for free pussy la. Lol. CHILL BRO. This site of for FL AND SB.

sis u r right, just curious what you are looking for in here?

ope you find what you want here :p

Totallyuseless
27-04-2016, 07:42 PM

ope you find what you want here :p

Maybe she looking for sd too

Lucifersangel
28-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Hahaha...great sense of humour, me likey!

Thank you, this is sbf after all. Dun have humour how to survive here;) haha

ope you find what you want here

Maybe she looking for sd too
Me passing by nia

Sorry not looking for SD. And bro, why are u always passing by? See u reply on your own thread also passing by ley.. Passing by need start thread? Why ley? I curious also. I kana zap by someone passing by. Could it be?! :eek:

Tbh, everyone have their reason for being here. Unless u plan to or u went and interview everyone why they are here, dun ask better. We all have our own reason to be here. If I wanna reveal I would have post a thread long ago. I am pretty sure there are other sis here that isn't SB and are not FL. :D

Young grasshopper, dun so curious, curiosity kills. :D

#I also just passing by nia. Cya.

Totallyuseless
28-04-2016, 07:06 AM
Sorry not looking for SD. And bro, why are u always passing by? See u reply on your own thread also passing by ley.. Passing by need start thread? Why ley? I curious also. I kana zap by someone passing by. Could it be?! :eek:

Tbh, everyone have their reason for being here. Unless u plan to or u went and interview everyone why they are here, dun ask better. We all have our own reason to be here. If I wanna reveal I would have post a thread long ago. I am pretty sure there are other sis here that isn't SB and are not FL. :D

Young grasshopper, dun so curious, curiosity kills. :D

#I also just passing by nia. Cya.[/QUOTE]
Totally agreed
U saying me zap U?? I bo leh!!!

georgemagnum
28-04-2016, 05:15 PM
The diseased fat chee bye is for real or .... :confused:

hello........ you diseased fat chee by........ want money, want car, want people to sayang you.......... what the fuck has the world become man??!??!?!?

1. you want others to be disease free but your mother got disease, which means you have high probability to be diseased too due to hereditary reasons.

2. you tio fired from your job because you too hardworking?..... of course not, must be some negative reasons why you tio fired. you lazy and fucked up.

3. owe bank money? you really think you that smart to cheat the bank? or you just simply spend beyond your means?

so what is it that you really can offer here? i am really astounded by what you stupid chee bys here can post. you are really no different from a shameless dirty smelly beggar on the streets announcing your demands just because you have a piece of chee by between your legs. which stupid rich guy will be willing to 1.pay money, 2.put in effort to please you, 3.do all the work for you, to get your diseased/fat chee by?...... really ar??!?!? must pay and work for your diseased chee by??!??!?!?! hahahhahha

Lucifersangel
28-04-2016, 09:08 PM
The diseased fat chee bye is for real or .... :confused:

I highly doubt it's real. LOL! U think any Sb will meet someone like this meh? LOL!!!

She say mother got health problem also never say is disease. Stroke is health problem, diabatic is health problem, high cholesterol is health problems. Flu and fever is disease. Disease can spread health problem cannot... Ass face is seriously stupid. LOL!

Sugarbunny2016
28-04-2016, 09:23 PM

I highly doubt it's real. LOL! U think any Sb will meet someone like this meh? LOL!!!

She say mother got health problem also never say is disease. Stroke is health problem, diabatic is health problem, high cholesterol is health problems. Flu and fever is disease. Disease can spread health problem cannot... Ass face is seriously stupid. LOL!

Hi sis. Thank you for clarifying the difference for the bros here. Yes, disease and health problem is a different thing. My mother have cancer. Thus the chemo and medical bills. Insurance and subsidies don't cover all, that's why I am in debts. We have always not been rich, so we just have basic gov insurance. Thus dun cover much.

1. Cancer don't spread and yes might pass down. But the chances of that is very low. Incase people don't now, cancer can't be spread like a disease such as flu or AIDS. I am perfectly clean and go through annual health check up from my company because I work in the service line thus required by the company.

2. I understand there is bound to be smear campaign by people here and I understand that by taking this path as a Sb I will be smeared by people and judge thus I choose to ignore it.

3. I don't expect anyone to know what it is like taking care of a cancer patient. Especially when they are coming in and out of hospital. It is hard to juggle a service/shift job and this. But to say that I got fired for being "not hardworking" "LAZY" "negative reason" and by say "CANCER IS A DISEASE AND TREAT IT LIKE STD" is simply rude. Yes I might get it in the future. But it don't spread to other people and isn't contagious. That's why I have to stand up and clarify. I am sorry u find taking care of my mother and only parents "NEGATIVE" "LAZY" "AND DISEASED RIDDEN".

4. As for the bank once again, u don't expect anyone to understand the cost of a cancer patient and the bills from hospitals. Just know that the bank approved the loan for a reason. I have all the document required for their approval I didn't "cheat" the bank. I how ever simply can't believe someone will call taking a legal bank loan for hospital bill for my mother with CANCER is "spending beyond my means" and "cheating" bank! Before anyone ask me go social service, I went. They are helping but they don't pay bank loans. That's why I manage to find a new job and work some other part time job previously. They helped. But I am still drowning in debts. That's why I am here.

well I am sorry I am not heartless enough to tell the doctor to halt treatment and leave my own mother to die like you because I can't "spend beyond my means". I pity the woman who birth you. To know one day when she is down you are going to kick her to the road because U can't spend beyond your means to save her. I understand there will be plenty more mean comment and people who are too lazy to read this. This is the last time I wish to talk about this and the last time I will be clarifying this. Sorry I have no disease. My mother have cancer. No more sob story because those are reserved for social service.

Totallyuseless
28-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Let's see what assrammer got to say??
It's getting interesting
Me passing by nia NOW:D

Lucifersangel
28-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Walou eh, see the kind of CB gia we have here. People mother have CANCER nia!

Smear her say have disease! CCB sia! Hope your mother die in a hole la! Or is your mother outside selling her disease filled ass for people to ram cuz u don't want spend money take care of her! SAD SIA!

People go socials service go insurance no road anymore take LEGAL bank loan pay mother bills for cancer nia u say her spend beyond her mean! LOL. YOUR PARENT SIBEI SAD SIA! SICK ALSO NO SON TAKE CARE! LOL!

Hope u sibei hard working lor! If one day u r fired ah! We cfm swam u and call u lazy piece of shit sia! SOME PEOPLE TOO FREE FUCKING NO BRAIN. TALK COCK. OR U TOO BUSY SUCKING COCK? BETTER SUCK FASTER! LATER KANA FIRED AH U LAZY AS FUCK ASSRAMMER! A FAGGOT PIG CUM DUMPSTER LIKE U WANT TALK COCK HERE! LOL!

Lucifersangel
28-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Let's see what assrammer got to say??
It's getting interesting
Me passing by nia NOW:D

Still say ah? He too busy sucking cock la! All he say is cock! He better suck faster ley! Getting fired soon sia he! LOL! HE THIS LAZY CUM PIG!

Totallyuseless
29-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Still say ah? He too busy sucking cock la! All he say is cock! He better suck faster ley! Getting fired soon sia he! LOL! HE THIS LAZY CUM PIG!
U meet him before???

CumExplorer
29-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi sis. Thank you for clarifying the difference for the bros here. Yes, disease and health problem is a different thing. My mother have cancer. Thus the chemo and medical bills. Insurance and subsidies don't cover all, that's why I am in debts. We have always not been rich, so we just have basic gov insurance. Thus dun cover much.

1. Cancer don't spread and yes might pass down. But the chances of that is very low. Incase people don't now, cancer can't be spread like a disease such as flu or AIDS. I am perfectly clean and go through annual health check up from my company because I work in the service line thus required by the company.

2. I understand there is bound to be smear campaign by people here and I understand that by taking this path as a Sb I will be smeared by people and judge thus I choose to ignore it.

3. I don't expect anyone to know what it is like taking care of a cancer patient. Especially when they are coming in and out of hospital. It is hard to juggle a service/shift job and this. But to say that I got fired for being "not hardworking" "LAZY" "negative reason" and by say "CANCER IS A DISEASE AND TREAT IT LIKE STD" is simply rude. Yes I might get it in the future. But it don't spread to other people and isn't contagious. That's why I have to stand up and clarify. I am sorry u find taking care of my mother and only parents "NEGATIVE" "LAZY" "AND DISEASED RIDDEN".

4. As for the bank once again, u don't expect anyone to understand the cost of a cancer patient and the bills from hospitals. Just know that the bank approved the loan for a reason. I have all the document required for their approval I didn't "cheat" the bank. I how ever simply can't believe someone will call taking a legal bank loan for hospital bill for my mother with CANCER is "spending beyond my means" and "cheating" bank! Before anyone ask me go social service, I went. They are helping but they don't pay bank loans. That's why I manage to find a new job and work some other part time job previously. They helped. But I am still drowning in debts. That's why I am here.

well I am sorry I am not heartless enough to tell the doctor to halt treatment and leave my own mother to die like you because I can't "spend beyond my means". I pity the woman who birth you. To know one day when she is down you are going to kick her to the road because U can't spend beyond your means to save her. I understand there will be plenty more mean comment and people who are too lazy to read this. This is the last time I wish to talk about this and the last time I will be clarifying this. Sorry I have no disease. My mother have cancer. No more sob story because those are reserved for social service.

sis, hope you will find the kindheart SD asap to solve your $$ problem ...
take care

DTCEPL
29-04-2016, 06:24 PM
All the best TS, i cant afford a SB but i truthfully wished u can resolved your debts smoothly n find your loving SD!

Cheers!

Lucifersangel
29-04-2016, 07:00 PM
U meet him before???

Need to meet meh? This kind of cum dumpster meet also dirty my eyes only!:D suck so much cock until all he say is cock cock cock. Even dirty than FL with AIDS sia!

groo
03-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Hang tough there, sis. For ppl not in the know, having cancer or having to take care of sick people like cancer or dementia cases are real tough. For someone who has gone through cancer n financial problems, I admire yr determination to work through yr problems. Important thing is be grateful for even the smallest blessings in your life everyday. It'll make it easier for u to pull through. It's hard, but try. Hang in there.

As for foul-mouthed meanies, dun bother to answer them. Cut off links with what they say. They're purely negative energy that'll wear you down. If you believe in karma, they'll return and turn on them.

Important thing is look after yourself well, especially yr health. Cheers! ;):p:cool:
...3. I don't expect anyone to know what it is like taking care of a cancer patient. Especially when they are coming in and out of hospital. It is hard to juggle a service/shift job and this. But to say that I got fired for being "not hardworking" "LAZY" "negative reason" and by say "CANCER IS A DISEASE AND TREAT IT LIKE STD" is simply rude. Yes I might get it in the future. But it don't spread to other people and isn't contagious. That's why I have to stand up and clarify. I am sorry u find taking care of my mother and only parents "NEGATIVE" "LAZY" "AND DISEASED RIDDEN"........they don't pay bank loans. That's why I manage to find a new job and work some ie like you because I can't "spend beyond my means". I pity the woman who birth you. To know one day when she is down you are going to kick her to the road because U can't spend beyond your means to save her. I understand there will be plenty more mean comment and people who are too lazy to read this. This is the last time I wish to talk about this and the last time I will be clarifying this. Sorry I have no disease. My mother have cancer. No more sob story because those are reserved for social service.

iceage
03-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Walou eh, see the kind of CB gia we have here. People mother have CANCER nia!

Smear her say have disease! CCB sia! Hope your mother die in a hole la! Or is your mother outside selling her disease filled ass for people to ram cuz u don't want spend money take care of her! SAD SIA!

People go socials service go insurance no road anymore take LEGAL bank loan pay mother bills for cancer nia u say her spend beyond her mean! LOL. YOUR PARENT SIBEI SAD SIA! SICK ALSO NO SON TAKE CARE! LOL!

Hope u sibei hard working lor! If one day u r fired ah! We cfm swam u and call u lazy piece of shit sia! SOME PEOPLE TOO FREE FUCKING NO BRAIN. TALK COCK. OR U TOO BUSY SUCKING COCK? BETTER SUCK FASTER! LATER KANA FIRED AH U LAZY AS FUCK ASSRAMMER! A FAGGOT PIG CUM DUMPSTER LIKE U WANT TALK COCK HERE! LOL!

Wow. You are fierce. Those who smeared TS without finding out more details deserve your great comment. :)

iceage
03-05-2016, 04:13 PM
My mother have cancer. Thus the chemo and medical bills. Insurance and subsidies don't cover all, that's why I am in debts. We have always not been rich, so we just have basic gov insurance. Thus dun cover much.
[/B]

Have you found your SD?

Totallyuseless
03-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Have you found your SD?

U keen AH????