PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION When Using Spanish Fly

TheWanker
19-01-2016, 06:54 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-fined-for-poisoning/2438332.html

SINGAPORE: He wanted to make his colleague fall in love with him, so he added bits of a "love potion" into her water bottle.

Former technical support officer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic Wong Fook Hiong, 43, was given the maximum fine of S$1,500 on Tuesday (Jan 19) for poisoning his 30-year-old colleague, a lecturer. She told police that her throat became dry and that she could not think clearly after drinking the water.

The "love potion" was analysed by the Health Sciences Authority and found to contain xyalzine and haloperidol, which are poisons listed in the Poisons Act.

Xyalzine is a sedative drug and muscle relaxant used in veterinary medicine. It is not approved for human use. According to court documents, some side effects of the drug include drowsiness, disorientation, abnormally low blood pressure and a slow heartbeat.

Haloperidol is an antipsychotic drug often used in the treatment of psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia. Side effects include insomnia, depression and hyperkinesia, or excessive muscle activity.

Wong's actions were found out after his victim caught him on video on Jan 12 last year, pouring an unknown substance from a glass vial into her water bottle that she had left unattended on her desk. The woman lodged a police report the next day.

She had left her phone on video recording mode after several occasions of feeling ill and disoriented after drinking from her water bottle. She had also noticed that the water would taste bitter.

Wong admitted to his actions, and stated that he believed the substance to be a love potion. He had purchased two vials of the potion online at US$200, he said.

Assistant Public Prosecutor N K Anitha told the court that it was “fortuitous that despite the potential effects of the (poisons), the harm suffered by the victim was not so serious”, and that a “high fine” would be sufficient punishment.

Wong's lawyer Javern Sim told the court that his client had "already suffered a great deal for his actions". Wong lost his job of 17 years at the polytechnic, and has been unemployed for the past year. He now relies on financial assistance from the Ministry of Social and Family Development, Mr Sim said.

The lawyer also told the court that Wong, who is married to a Vietnamese woman, is currently seeking treatment for anxiety, depression and insomnia.

Wong has also been diagnosed as an asexual person, which means he has "absolutely no interest in a sexual relationship", said Mr Sim. Wong's wife had confirmed the couple had never been physically intimate, and she also described him as being attention-seeking and childish.

For his negligent act endangering human life, Wong could have faced up to three months' jail.

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Huh? He didn't wanted sex but just wanted "attention" and he used love potion on that lady? What have the world become? :confused::eek::eek:

SgKaki
19-01-2016, 07:10 PM
excuses only .....

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Next time after i seduce sum guys to hv sex with me i also tell him i dun like sex and i am asexual. i just want to do sum exercise to wet it out only... den see his expression kekekeke :)

sadfa
19-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Fucking moron.
Paid usd 200 for love potions.

There are many dumb fucks like him here too
Walking vegetables like uncle Aaron here go see bomohs n mediums and pay through their nose for their tap water with burnt amulets n incense.

Tell me who is more stupid.

HJen16
19-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Love potion wont have those chemicals. Intention should be to up the colleague.

sadfa
19-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Love potion wont have those chemicals. Intention should be to up the colleague.

Knn how to up?

If it works, drag her to toilet or car or empty room to fuck?

During school day, you expect a mahbo girl to take leave to go hotel??

sadfa
19-01-2016, 09:09 PM
excuses only .....

If he go to those hospital court appointed psychiatrist he's not smart enough to con them.

acidicavex
19-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Is love potion not spanishfly Leh....... anyway he a idiot looking for fb La he married.... anyone manage to csi his target? Hahaha

ah rat
19-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Ts, title wrong :)