Hi Sis Bonnie,

When will she arrive???

Redevil011
29-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro Bonnie, very tempted to try all the goodies you've brought in! :D

Will Camp for FR before I decide (so spoilt for choice!):p

StatusQuo
29-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi bonniesan, how do i view her pics before i decide?

yangzong
29-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Bro Bonniesan,

How to make appointment with them ?

gottasexu
29-08-2006, 06:41 PM
after beauthaiful's beautiful GAYLE....
this is the next one i wana taste...
but $170 kinda ex... hmmm... :confused:

bro, can PM me how to reach u?

ilovbok
29-08-2006, 07:31 PM
A short FR on Noelle

Tried Noelle yesterday evening. Just gave a short FR for now. Will write a detailed version later (sorry a little bit busy). Because Noelle is a great gem, I felt to share with my wonderful experience even briefly so to facilitate bro's decision (i think there will be a long queue soon).

Look: 8.5/10. Most thai gals in real person are more tanned than in the pic. Noelle is an exception, what you see in the pic is what you get --- she has smooth "white" skin--- I can't help but caressing, touching, kissing and licking her skin all the time.

Body: 8.5/10 handful nice C-cups. I can't help but kept "playing" them; slim body type, smooth skin and smell good; trimmed pussy

Frenching, Fingering and Pussy-painting: O~~~ yes, yes, yes. I enjoyed it and she enjoyed even more than me :p

BBBJ: Wonderful..You must try it yourself. 2nd round BBBJ for almost 30 mins. (yah, yah, my "gun" was a little bit "jammed" yesterday). She has no complain at all, and kept "working" very hard. Every inch of my manhood was covered and with many deep throat.

FJ: 8/10, Very accommodating

Services: O~~ Dame Gooddd, and really top-notch
e.g. Pre-action Bath together, After-1st-round shower together, After-2nd-round shower together!! Helped me dressed up and even help me to put on my socks. Served me drink, gave me massage, ... .and more. .... In short, she just gave me full attention every min in the room and made me felt like a "king".

Others: Cheerful personality, always with great smiles, very strong GFE (Even her english is very limited) and very attentive to her customer -- write more in long FR. Hugged me and kissed me many times before letting me leave :wub:

Damage : Vit M + Wobble legs + miss Noelle very much feeling :(

Overall sextisfaction : 9/10

Thanks, Bonnie !!!!! I had a wonderful evening. If bros are interested, contact Bonnie, not me. As always, Tom-yam must be tried while she is still "fresh". Bro who will will try Noelle, please be gentle and take good care of her.

Cheers.

cavemao
29-08-2006, 09:39 PM
saw her pic and WOW sibeh chio..... too bad i vit M low now bro bonnie how long she'll be here ah?

alien69
29-08-2006, 11:10 PM
FR on Noelle

Look:6.5/10
Body:8/10 ( Big Boned , Sorry I am quite small size):o
Boobs:C Cup (Breasts A bit saggy)
FJ:6/10
BBBJ:Personally dont like BBBJ.Not she dont give.
Cathbath:6/10
Frenching:No, as i only kiss my GF.
Service and attitude:6/10 (very cheerful gal)
RTF: Nope as I more interested to Try Jillian.
Overall: I prefer petite girls. Different cuts different strokes. :D

I share because Ibelieve Bros here will increase my Rep.Thnaks

Ah Jet
30-08-2006, 04:37 AM
Wah, haven't seen you around for awhile Bro. Thought you'd vanished without a trace.

Gear_man
30-08-2006, 09:42 AM
A short FR on Noelle

A last minute request to Booniesan, was told that Gwen is available however i was keen to try out the new gems hence asked if there are others. Bonniesan reply NOELLE!!! After browsing the paradise, NOELLE is hard to give it a miss.
I must apologise to Bonniesan that i usually have last minute request.

I proceed to the paradise of Noelle with Bonniesan's direction. The usually Knock, knock... doors open, a beautiful pair of .... well eyes were what i saw first :p enticing eyes that will lock you for a couple of seconds... I stepped in and was greeting by Novelle in her sweet and yet sexy white transculent flora slip lingerie, she had a black bra on that pushes her boobs up n squeeze the inviting cleavage out from her full blossom....

well initially we could quite click ... maybe she was busy doing something in the bath ... i was alone seated on the bed but she came over short and trying to strike a conversation... and i realised that she doesn't speak english ... well i was thinking, it is not gonna be a good session.

Better cut short ...

Look: 8.5/10.
Noelle is fair and smooth baby skin ...
Her eyes are beautiful and with her mascara on some glimspe that i stole at an angle she have fiona xie feel (my views only)
I believe without her makeup she can be a ideal gal that will make mother-in-laws nodding their heads ...
Overall her looks is far from disappointing...

Body: 8/10
She removed her lingerie and bra ... i know i have made the right choice ...
Her well-endowed nice C-cups with pinkness NIPPLES:eek:
I simply enjoy every licks and caress on her ...
Overall she has a slim body type, smooth skin, nice butt ... smell good... well -trimmed pussy

She loves to french, we were like lost lovers eventhough she does speak much of english, she loves Pussy-painting ... and commented that it was nice when i painted her with her loud and horny moans .... "hmmmmmmm... mmmmm Ohhhhh .... Yes... ooohhhh.... yes... baby.... her loud audio made me almost forgotten that the tv was on ... I really enjoyed it but i believed she loves and even asked for 2nd time hahahahaha

BBBJ: 8
She will treat u with gentle and detailed licks however her suction wasn't strong enough ... but is more like relaxing and lay back enjoy the way she pampers u... she watched me enjoyed and cheeky winked at me ... gosh ... i really made the right choice lol ...
well i asked for CIM and pointed in her mouth she couldn't understand and tot i asked for teeth ... Oops hahahaha shocked me ... I said NO!!! keekekekeke ... I gave up and let her continued ... guess what she keeps her momentum and continues well ... i was moaning by then ... she knew i was coming ... and she did not stop but go on furiously ... Ohhh yeah ... in no time i cum!!!
Maybe due to her seductive looks and her boobs and her moans ... i cum alot ... i probably shot twice my usual loads ... she did not stop and continued to suck every bit of my hot cum ... wooooohoooo ... i have been sucked dried ...

Interlude
After i cum ... she cleaned me and let me rest while she goes to wash herself up... i could she her through the glass panel that divides the room and bath ... she knew i was watching hence being notti and tried to tease me by touching ur boobs and posing sexy ... biting her lips... oh mine ... i am getting hard again ... we ended teasing each other separated by the glass panel ... she push her boobs against it and i pretended lickin it hahahahaa... ok ... better stop cos i think i getting hard again while thinking of the scene kekekekee....

FJ: 8/10,
She came back and hugged me in bed and love to cuddle under my arms ...
she continues to kiss my chest and tease my nipples...
I guess she wants more after the tease in the bath ... but i need to rest kekekee...
well not too long after i can't tahan ... started to attack her boobs then south ... she was moaning again and grabbing her boobs ... she was wet and i inserted my finger into her ... she immediately go for 69 ... after 10mins...
she capped me and i mounted her missionary ... deep strokes and enjoying her boobs ... i must say with her tease and moans ... i couldn't endure any longer... I requested for doggie ... she was quite tight ... i do my usually deep strokes ... and watching us enjoyed thru the mirrors ... i cummed ...
both of us were exhausted and cuddle together again…

Overall: 9/10
She has friendly personality, despite unable to converse in the same language. She gives me a very strong GFE and warm that u would need after a stressful day and a moody day.

I gotta thanks Bonnie…
I am fighting hard for RTF due to my vit M …
if can give me a good reason hard to resist lol
Like I told Bonniesan she can make us bankrupt with the top notch gals she brought in …

Thanks …

hthderrick
30-08-2006, 12:36 PM
A short FR on Noelle
Body: 8/10
She removed her lingerie and bra ... i know i have made the right choice ...
Her well-endowed nice C-cups with pinkness NIPPLES
I simply enjoy every licks and caress on her ...
Overall she has a slim body type, smooth skin, nice butt ... smell good... well -trimmed pussy

FJ: 8/10,
She came back and hugged me in bed and love to cuddle under my arms ...
she continues to kiss my chest and tease my nipples...
I guess she wants more after the tease in the bath ... but i need to rest kekekee...
well not too long after i can't tahan ... started to attack her boobs then south ... she was moaning again and grabbing her boobs ... she was wet and i inserted my finger into her ... she immediately go for 69 ... after 10mins...
she capped me and i mounted her missionary ... deep strokes and enjoying her boobs ... i must say with her tease and moans ... i couldn't endure any longer... I requested for doggie ... she was quite tight ... i do my usually deep strokes ... and watching us enjoyed thru the mirrors ... i cummed ...
both of us were exhausted and cuddle together again…

Overall: 9/10
She has friendly personality, despite unable to converse in the same language. She gives me a very strong GFE and warm that u would need after a stressful day and a moody day.
Thanks …

Wah!Bro you call this a short FR arh:D Btw great FR will up you soon:D

Gear_man
30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Wah!Bro you call this a short FR arh:D Btw great FR will up you soon

hahahaaa dunno leh ... it just flows as i write...
I guess that was only 10% of what i intended.
so have u gone for ur RTF?

Thanks for the up :p

tanky75
30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow .. see FR already steam steam gian gian liao. Just tried Jillian yesterday only but now bit horny already . :D
But today busy leh or will call Sis Bonnie for slot.

Sis bonnie , Jilian or Noelle , who is fairer ??? :)

Gear_man
30-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi bro omoide,

Thanks for the up :)
Juz wish to share a gem with my FR ...

Bonniesan
30-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Think both as fair.... I'm not sure.... Sorry a bit blur

littleman
30-08-2006, 03:50 PM
do not usually post FR unless felt that it is worth mentioning.......

as had a below par session last week.....went to browse around and saw this rather fair babe......under bonnie. made arrangements couple of days back for today.

guys...this is one hell of a babe......and her pictures definitely do not do her justice. here are the stats of her.

looks : 8/10
figure: 8.5/10 (she look damm alluring with her lingerie.....i am still sweating upon thinking of that)
bj: 8.5/10
Frenching/fingering/painting: 8.5/10 (she taste damm sweet man....)
FJ : 9/10 (natural moaning plus extremely loud stereo...which i am blushing now thinking that i had such good power...kekeke)
GFF : 9/10(makes me feel damm young for that 90 mins)
damage : 170 + tips.
overall : 8.5/10 ( she is definitely one of the best babes that came across our shore)

thanks Bonnie for the arrangements...thought that i am immune to LOS babes due to frequent travelling there but guess today...noelle did actually make me feel damm emotional......

littleman

hgfb05
30-08-2006, 06:33 PM
nabay, die already this time...trying damn hard to decide whether noelle or gillian or TARMA!! ARRRggghhhhhhhh!!!!

infinitiumus
31-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I normally do not write FR but this is an exception. Noelle is an exceptional lady.

First things first, she is pretty. She is fair with a nice pair of c-cup boops. Secondly, she is extremely friendly and smile most of the time. No attitude. You know some girls (model) who cost > $150 may not have great attitude. She makes you feel as if you are his boy friend.

When I entered the room she was dressed in her nightie. She poured a cup of water for me and then took my off shoes and my shirt. As I stand next to her I began to french her and she did not resist - in fact she fought back. I push her onto the bed and was licking her necks, at the same time by hands slipped under her bra to touch her soft breasts. And very soon I would strip her naked. We frenched for a while and then sucked on her nipples. Wah, really buay tahan, so I asked for shower.

The bath tub was a bit small but we were having so much fun there - soaping each other. Damn shiok with the water splashing on us, we were frenching like nobody business - my hands were all over her. Again, I feel damn high so I got out of the shower and we proceed to the bed for action.

I was on the bed and she service me. Her soft breasts were so nice to touch I could not keep my hands off her. Then took my time to spread her legs and gave her a very thorough paint. Then it wa 69. Then it was her blowing me. Then she capped me and sat on me. We rocked for a while and then we changed posiiton. First to doggy then to missionary. Suffice to say I shot my load very quickly.

I was so tired that I fell asleep. I slept for a while and she was naked beside me, lying on my chest. Then I woke up and she asked if I want another shot. I notice that we only have 20 minutes left. Immediately I got up to wash. We didnt waste much time this time round. I told her to suck me.
Normally I don't go for second shot but with her it was different. She suck and suck like there is no tomorrow and I shot into her mouth. She did not stop but continue to suck till my cock is soft.

When I left the room my legs were soft. I paid her $170 + 30 tips. This has to be one of the best fuck of the year. What to ask for. Pretty, fair, big boops, girl friend attitude, frenching, painting, bbbj and cim. Her cunt was pretty tight too.

I would definitely RTF or it is possible to have overnight?

protocol
31-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Damm solid....already booked rtf on saturday

Bonniesan
31-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Damm solid....already booked rtf on saturday

Lucky you book fast, bro. Saturday fully booked, Sunday left 3 slots only...;)

kishiyui
31-08-2006, 11:36 PM
3 words... NO HORSE RUN
I'm totally blown away though being Bonnie's first customer..... u da man! Hope to join yr new paradiso soon!

Bonniesan
01-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Only 1 slot left for today....

Bonniesan
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Got to apologise to 2 bros who I canselled last night. Think she overworked already... Will limither job per day from now on. :(

littleman
02-09-2006, 10:24 AM
sis bonnie.....i salute you for this act...you may have earn lesser though but with your priorities being the ladies...that only show you at least have credibility .......:)

noelle is an incredible babe.....and i am just happy that at least i have tried...CHEERS !

ilovbok
02-09-2006, 11:14 AM
FR on Noelle (Long version)

Bonnie, very sorry for the overdue FR. Had been very busy the whole week. Promised you to write a detailed one. Here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got some early preview photos of Noelle from Bonnie last weekend..wow, Noelle, very chio, immediately contact Bonnie to arrange an appointment. The whole weekend I had been thinking about Noelle.... Finally she arrived our shore.

Door opened, oh Noelle Noelle -- she looked just like the pic, yet I still had a good surprise. Noelle was in a black see-through long shirt (liked it, can see something but can't see completely....just made me have a lot of fantasy what is underbeneath). Once the door was closed, she came over and gave me a big hug, with "strong" pressure on my chest --- her C-size headlights!! My eyes can't stop steer at them... can't control my hands but gave them a quick touch and squeeze. Yummy! Noelle gave me a big smile and asked me if i was thirsty (of course, who woudn't,...esp after touching this pair of great knockers!). Poured me a glass of water and we sat down tcss a little bit (her english is limited...but with all the hand waving we managed to communicate alright). I told her she is very pretty, she showed me another great smile and pulled me closer to kiss my lips. I pushed her to lay down on the bed and our lips were then like a magnet that were hard to separate.. My hands went under her see-through to explore wildly .... soon her black underpant was exposed ...and I saw the word "HOT" printed on it... I told her "oh, yeah, babe, very very hot arrrrrrrr". I used my teeth to pull it down...Her "mysterious triangle" area was exposed completely, very nicely trimmed. I quickly rushed and kissed the region and the nearby.. .Her body smell really good. She gave me a quick push and now she came on top and unbutton my shirt ... and started to catbath me... Can't remeber exactly how it happened, soon we were naked.....Almost wanted to start the action right away,...but Noelle said let's have a bath first. I quickly carried her and rushed into the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with water. We "dived" in. Noelle made me sat on her laps and started washing me thoroughly. Itold her to extend her legs so I can wash her too --- after cleaning her toes, I gave them a quick suck which made Noelle can't stop moaning. I then rested her feet on my abs, she slowly moving them closer and closer to my little brother..and suddenly she started to rub him, like Aladdin rubbing the oil lamp, except there is no genie coming out but only a hard rod standing firmly to welcome her. I really can’t tahan..so we got up and had a quick shower to clean up the shower gel…While I was cleaning, Noelle hugged me from behind, kissed me and then rubbed her headlights up and down on my back. She was really full of sex-energy and never left one min “dull”. Her constant teasing turned my manhood into a hot red rod…Must “cooling” him down quick. I pressed her against the wall. Non-stoppingly I cathbathed her breasts, her nipples, and her abs. At the same time my finger was exploring her pussy intensively…in no time, I can feel her juice coming out….Asked her to cap me, then I quickly pulled her out from the bathtab, got her standing in front of the bathroom mirror, and pumped her in standing doggy ..from slow to fast, from fast to slow ..slow slow fast fast fast …. My hands were also busy, alternating from playing her tits, holding her milky-white round C-boobs… pushing and rubbing them against each other… Noelle was moaning loader and loader, her one hand tried to hold onto the washing sink, the other hand squeezed my butt firmly.. I and can see her cheeks turned red (as her skin is white, the contrast is very obvious) --- priceless orgasmic face!! She turned her head back and signaled me to french her. I felt at that moment, we were no longer two separate physical bodies, but “fusing” or “unioning” into one…The warmness, tightness, and feelings are beyond words that can be described… And the rest was history…

Noelle helped me to clean and wash again. In the shower, we kissed each other lightly here and there (just feel like being with your GF). Naughty Noelle suddenly squeezed my nipples and said mine are pink…pinker than hers.. I can’t stop laughing … really don’t know what to say :p ....

After drying up, I laid down on the bed where I can see through the bathroom (there is a large glass in-between). Noelle noticed my watching, she started doing all seductive, enticing actions --- touching, auto-roaming herself, licking her lips by her tongue… She waved me to come closer to the glass wall and kissed on it. I quickly responded and kiss on it too… One thing I really enjoyed with Noelle is she paid full attention to me at any time and made me feel like his BF or a “king”.

She finally came out, quickly dried herself up and threw away the towel. I once again can see her milky white skin and nice figure clearly. Noelle immediately climbed on top of me and started massaging me. As I kept mentioning: with Noelle, there is never a “break”/dull moment.
I was too deeply enjoyed her service…I can’t remember since when the massage became.. she was in a 69 position ---- I only knew that was the moment her intensive and extensive bbbj treatment started. At the same time, she kept rubbing her pussy on my face.. I didn’t try to struggle but “surrendered” ..and fiercely licking her pussy … …. I believe you can imagine the pic and how this went. I will skip the rest.

After round 2 completed, we went to shower together again. She then helped me to dry up, bring me my pants, help me button my shirt, even help me to put on socks… wow, I really don’t want to leave. All good things must come to an end. She came over, hugged me and kissed me, hugged me and kissed me, hugged me and kissed me again and again before letting me walk out the room.

On my way out, my little brother was very happy and quietly sleeping, but my heart kind felt “bitter” as I missed Noelle already :( .

Stat. summary, please see my earlier post here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1634065&postcount=8

Thanks again, Bonnie! Please take good care of her.

Cheers

beauthaiful
02-09-2006, 11:20 AM
cheers bro ilovbok!

u have "reappeared".. :D

ilovbok
02-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Wah, haven't seen you around for awhile Bro. Thought you'd vanished without a trace.

Thanks bro, I just has been very busy...and also feel like to give my little brother a break (he has been working very hard the last couple of months) :D

cheers bro ilovbok!

Thanks, bro.

pokpoklok
02-09-2006, 03:02 PM
cheers bro ilovbok!

hi all my bros, i m back tooooooo........... with a vengence toooooooooo ;)

pokpoklok
02-09-2006, 03:05 PM
sis bonnie.....i salute you for this act...you may have earn lesser though but with your priorities being the ladies...that only show you at least have credibility .......:)

noelle is an incredible babe.....and i am just happy that at least i have tried...CHEERS !

bonnie always take care of her gals...... i also always believe tat bonnie always put customer satisfation infront of everythg tats y bonnie take care of her gals if not, gals cant perform then customer will suffer!!! KUDOS.....to bonnie......:p

pokpoklok
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
take care of noelle for me, okie bonnie???? i m waiting for my chance to meet this gem of yours.... must take care of her hor if not i "BOX" uuuuu remmember my BIG BREAKFAST next sat!!! hehhehehehe :D

beauthaiful
02-09-2006, 03:24 PM
hi all my bros, i m back tooooooo........... with a vengence toooooooooo ;)

welcome back too, pokpoklok!!!

po_san_7
02-09-2006, 04:39 PM
uuuuu remmember my BIG BREAKFAST next sat!!! hehhehehehe :D

Hello :D yaya i also want breakfats leh..most to most I spent u lor. ok hor next sat I wait for u at the location hor..

ProjectSawadee
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
FR time !!

just had a session with noelle this afternoon. was late because of the stupid CTE heavy traffic. just don't understand how come afternoon still can jam. anyway reached hotel straight away went up to to room.

noelle noelle, what can i say. na-rak, pretty, and OMG nice boobie!! yes it is 100% all natural and real. PINKY NIPPY too, Got me all excited. I got to say nice selection of room, especially one with see thru glass to the bath tube. fast forward >>>>> after shower and BBBJ, i went out to sit on the chair, and from the view, i can see her washing herself, nice... she know i was looking, sexily she dance a bit and cheekily squeeze her boobies onto the glass panel... NOSE bleed. after that she came out dry up and sat on me and start to cat bath me. pull me up from the chair and told me to stand infront of the minor and she put a tower down on the floor and start to lick me from top to bottom.... omg she was intentionaly turning me on by asking me to look at her BBBJ me on the mirror reflection.. kaoz.. POWER.. cannot tahan liao, pull her towards the bed. (nice this time at least is queen size not 2 single) fast forward >>>>>>>>>>> FJ BBBJ all kinds of positions too many, shall not go in details but is ^^ WOW.

>>>> fast forward, round 2 just happens by itself, no need to signal, she BBBJ me and wanted me to CIM. COOL !!! but if you guys read my FRs before you will know that, me round 2 usually CMI cause getting old liao mah. she really can suck, lick wat ever you call it la but is power. I took over to make it easier n fast to cum. she came all over me licking my nippies really make me high, as i am about to cum, she put her face and mouth infront and ask me to shoot into her month, I did COF and CIM, she sucked me totally dried.... really Like an actor in those JAP AV movie.....

General comment

Tongue fight, was interesting, very nice GF feeling especially when she is sure a typical beautiful thai lady, i am a sucker for thai ladies especially beautiful & cute ones. some how the feeling was more like making out with a lover then just sex. very sensual, relax, had fun chit chat, draw stuff together etc etc..... beautiful eyes, charming. she would be an execellent GF or wife ^^. got the looks, cute, nice figure, caring but on the bed can be sulty, moster, can really eat up my bro and fully satisfy our man's desire.

Looks: 8.5
boobs: 9 (all real nice pinky nippie)
body:8 (personally think is good because nice to hug, with some baby fat)
bum:7.75 ( a bit fatty, but OH la la is nice if u know what to do with such a butt ^^)
BBBJ: 10/10 (***)
GF: 10/10
service: 10/10

damage:170 + tips to make it a full figure.

about bonnie: very good service and good arrangements so far very satisified with all your gems standard and your good service.

p/s: noelle, jovelle hrmm... i wonder if all the ladies ending with elle are all so powerful ^ ^ :)

cheers
PS

kyorind
02-09-2006, 11:31 PM
FR time !!

just had a session with noelle this afternoon. was late because of the stupid about bonnie: very good service and good arrangements so far very satisified with all your gems standard and your good service.

p/s: noelle, jovelle hrmm... i wonder if all the ladies ending with elle are all so powerful ^ ^ :)

cheers
PS

Wah.. read ur FR liao..feeling damn excited le.. cant wait for my turn tomolo liao =.= tonite cant sleep le for sure...

vink
03-09-2006, 01:24 AM
Looks: 8.5
boobs: 9 (nice shape, soft and pink nippie)
body:8
frenching: 8
cathbath:6.5
FJ: 8
BBBJ: 8.5
GFE: 9/10
shower: 8
service: 10/10
damage: 170 + tips
RTF: most likely.. waiting for vit M

one of the best fucks I've experienced in a while. Thanks Bonniesan!!

highsexdrive
03-09-2006, 04:31 PM
its been a long time since my last FR. not a good one i think.. cos too many detail.. and it will be too long...

SHE is wow! the most pretty FL i came across.

Knock Knock... Wah.... door open.. and that smile melted me... went in. I was panting and she came over to where i was seated with a glass of water... damn.. she damn good. she had her hair tied. I asked her to let her hair down.. n OMG! KNN! damn pretty.

she went into shower. fill tub with water. came out.. and i ask her to come over... WOW.. we started to french........ and i tease her.. teasing her lips instead of tongue her. her closed her eye and njoy... she moan softly...

Shower was SOP. with rub to rod of cos. and i washed her too.

dried up.. sat by the edge of bed and she blow me to heaven! at time almost unload... I stop her. hold her hand to the sofa.. amke her sat down..and i started to paint her... her moan .. wow.. taht makes me work harder... my rod was so hard... and was rubbin her and french at the same time.. damn.. almost come again.. i control and puit her to bed.

amke her lie by the bed edge again.. i started to thrust her.. she moan again.. damn real moaning.. ARggghhhh... i change to side.... wwent in again.... while later.. i almost come and i have to pull out to control.. athat never hanppen to me b4.. she really hot.. i almost let go.. and change to doggie.. wah.. shiok man... as i pump her .. she keep moaning.. in... arrrr... out.... ... in ARRRR...... soong man... i cant take.. quickly change to missionry.. and i unload every drop.....

we went shower again... she hugged me to sleep after we came out.. she hugged me real tight.. like not gonna let me go.... i didnt go for 2nd rd.. too tired after a hard day in office...

after ahwile.. i start to lick her and french her.. just wan her to njoy.. well.. that go on for about 10 mins.. time up.. wash up.. .. pay her wif tip.. she hug me and kiss me before we part...

WOW!

look = 8.5/10
body = 8.5/10
tits = real! 9/10
BBBJ = 7/10
FJ = 8.5/10
GF feeling = 9/10
170 + tips

RTF= if i hv spare $... or to starve myself.... hmmm....

Boonie! u r good!

Hasa Sas
03-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Bonnie, Just PM you for slot. Good Weekend :)

kyorind
03-09-2006, 09:40 PM
not gonna write in full details.. the other bros have already wrote very clearly wad a gem she is.. the greatest gem i encountered.. even better then cathy or sherry also from bonniesan =)

Looks: 9 (look like one of my sch mate.. damn chio )
boobs: 9 (REAL! and pink nippie)
body:9 (abit baby fat.. but.. wow.. my kind of girl.. baba!)
cathbath:8
FJ: 10 ( out of this world )
GFE: 11/10 (never left me alone.. lots of hugs.. feel like gf )
shower: 8/10
service: 11/10
damage: 170 + tips
RTF: most likely..

Bros.. pls take care of her.. anyway thoes have not try.. better go fast.. she returning soon.. next sunday her last day =) info from bonniesan..

boysaigon
03-09-2006, 11:04 PM
hum...first time trying out Bonnie's gals...and regret like hell...that i never do it earlier... :D

my visit was met with some delays...well, things happens...naturally was upset la...all the emotional building up..all kana disturbed...ai..decided to go buy this gal some food as it was dinner time...anyhow, the moment i kana the green light..cheong up to the room...and BINGO...Noelle...

a nice gal met me behind the door...not drop dead sexy but nice...really nice and almost immediately i feel comfortable with her...too bad, i cant even let her understand me...she speaks little english and i dont speak thai...only sui mak mak..which is not going to get me much mileage...

pass her the dinner...and she thank me for being so nice...i guess la...from her sweet eyes..ask her to have her makan first...when that was done..proceed to the shower room...

all was nice in the shower...not exceptionally powerful but good enuf to put all my ex-gf to shame. n i was not even mentioning about her killer boobs...just her attitude alone is good to melt a man's heart..

started the bbbj in the shower abeit a very short one..but good enuf to set the tone right.

the bed job is one of the best i had since a while...slow and steady...such a gem...after so many customer for so many days...still her service standard is able to maintain at such polished level...should arrange her to give a lecture at SQ center. From BBBJ to FJ was natural with lots of GF feeling throw in...dont know the moaning was real or not but it sure sounded good...just the right vol...surrendered my first round with satisfaction.

no second shot for me as time was almost up when i feel like having it...anyhow, still happy with my right choice of picking Noelle..

Looks: 9
boobs: 9
body:9 (yes baby fat but I LIKE..hahaha)
cathbath:7
FJ: 9
GFE: 10
shower: 8
service: 10
damage: 170
RTF: dont know...

attitude of Bonnie is good. sms me when the gal cant make it on time...before i sms to chase for it...i like... :)

luckycharm
04-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Thx again for Bonniesan for arranging my session with Noelle. I did not get my preferred time slot on Saturday as she was fully booked.

After the session with her, I'm surprised I even got a slot with her.

Won't go into detail as she doesn't need it, also I'm having a mixed feeling writing FR for her. On one hand I have to acknowledge her service but on the other more positive FR means she will never gets any rest ;)

Face: 8.5/10 very pretty, much much better than the photo.

Body: 9.5/10 one of the most beautiful body I've ever saw. Not too skinny, slim waist, very nice hips and butt, incredible C cup all natural breast with pink nipple no less, smooth silky and almost perfect skin with fair complexion. I have no idea what more could a man wants from her body.

Attitude: 10/10 I can tell that she is tired as I let her sleep for 20 min between our rounds but she always smile and never complain. She got playful personality, friendly, warm and very commendable attitude. Excellent.
If she can speak more English than she can easily be a high class escort in the US commanding up to 500USD/hour rate.

BBBJ: 7/10 ok, with lots of tongue action and suction. But I did not let her blow me too long so I did not know all her tricks yet.

FJ: 9/10 very GFE, she looked me in the eyes with submissive eyes as I penetrated her and let her mouth open up slightly and moan seductively. I get the feeling that she surrenders her entire body to me during our love making session.

Pussy: 9/10 warm, wet and tight. With small pink labia, big clit and trim pubic hair, very beautiful pussy, as the rest of her body.

Plus point: Big bed and big glass separating the bed and the bathtub. Very nice Bonniesan!

Overall: 9/10 one of top 10 best love making session I had.

As usual, Bonniesan’s girls never disappoint. If this continues, I will have to seriously considering finding a Thai girl for girlfriend. Could you help me Bonniesan? :D

kyorind
05-09-2006, 08:58 AM
As usual, Bonniesan’s girls never disappoint. If this continues, I will have to seriously considering finding a Thai girl for girlfriend. Could you help me Bonniesan? :D

i wan one too ! lolx

vasquex
05-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Had a wonderful experience with Noelle yesterday. I must commend Bonniesan for acceding to my request to have a session with Noelle early in the morning and at such a short notice. 10/10 for Bonniesan’s service.

On the way to the hotel, I’m literally having butterflies in my stomach. As the booking was last minute and early, I was expecting to be greeted by a not so happy Noelle in her pajamas. And when I opened the door, my fear got worse when I saw a guy, maybe it’s her boyfriend, in the room as well. But all the fear disappeared once Noelle greeted me with a smile. Furthermore, she was also dressed in spaghetti top and mini skirt. That guy also left immediately while apologizing to me for being there. From then on, it was rather awkward in the beginning as I waited for Noelle to prepare the bathtub, tidy up the bathroom and apply some make up. But she would smile whenever our eyes met. Her figure is to my liking, good height (though I usually prefer taller girls), broad shoulder, huge boobs, long slim legs, fair skin and sexy waist, hips and butt.

While the bathtub was filling up, we started action with frenching and my hands caressing her smooth skin all the time. Her lips and tongue are very delicate and we are busy tongue fighting throughout the session. She started to moan and we helped each other to remove our clothing. Her boobs are her best assets, so soft, so subtle, so smooth, so sweet smelling and also the pink nipples. Her next best features are her waist and hips. She has an hour glass figure, as seen in the photo, just the way I like.

I continue to savour Noelle while standing up and hearing her soft moans whenever I touched her sensitive parts. She gave me a solid bbbj with some licking of my balls. Next I laid her down on the bed and continued enjoying her silky smooth body. Licked and fingered her pussy but it did not get very wet. I need to improve on this. I finished round 1 with cim in standing position. NICE!

In the bathroom, Noelle asked me to choose the shower cap that suited her. That’s very cute even though I had difficulty understanding what she was asking at first when she appeared with two different coloured shower caps. She washed me thoroughly in the narrow bathtub. I was afraid she would be uncomfortable but she just smiled all the way. She made comment about my slim tummy and pink balls. The shower was relaxing and fun, I totally enjoyed her company. How I wish she could help me bath everyday.

After cleaning up and leaving her to shower by herself, Noelle lied in my arms and we dozed off with her giving my brother light touches. We woke up later and she asked if I was ready for round 2. Actually I was ready but I enjoyed the nap too much and also I knew time was almost up, so declined. Don’t want to tire her for the next appointment. Once the time is up, Noelle hugged me tighter and unwilling to let go. But too bad it has to end, she helped me dressed up and we kissed before we parted.

PA: 8 (-1 cos she looks better and slimmer in person, the photo did not 100% capture the real Noelle)
Face: 8
Figure: 9
Boobs: 9
Skin: 9
FJ: NA
Attitude: 10
Overall experience: 9 (worth the every cent, would have given 10/10 if we can communicate)

She said she will be returning on 10/9/06. So book soon and fast cos you have to be as lucky as me to get the slot you want.

blur boy
05-09-2006, 09:44 AM
With all the fantastic FR written for Noelle, i dont think i need to write any further becos I would never have a chance to RTF liao if these sort of FR were to keep flooding in.....:D

but out of curiosity, didnt anyone realised Noelle does look like "Zoe Tay" from a certain perspective???? :p

ProjectSawadee
05-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Oh NO bro

don't spoilt the beautiful image of noelle in my mind, ZOE TAY... eeee so aunty hehe :)

hehe i think maybe she looks more like some japanese model:rolleyes:

cheers
PS

blur boy
05-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Oh NO bro

don't spoilt the beautiful image of noelle in my mind, ZOE TAY... eeee so aunty hehe :)

PS

HAHAHAHAHA.....no bro. i was thinking of the younger Zoe Tay and not the current ZOE Tay....

kane
05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
God created human imperfect. I shall not defy him. Here's my rating

Looks - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
Body - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
BJ - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
Cathbath - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
FJ - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
Attitude - 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

I hate Bonniesan

Bonniesan
05-09-2006, 12:04 PM
I hate Bonniesan

Bro,

I am also human,
You can't deny,
I do makes mistakes,
You will agree,
I bring Noelle,
you have met her,
I ask for comment,
You say "got to rob more banks",
I thought you've already done so,
You say not enough,
I have make you a robber,
You hate me so.....

Haha bro, You may hate me more in time.:p

hthderrick
05-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Haha bro, You may hate me more in time

No leh!i dont hate u mah,i love you deep deep arh!plz dont..... dont stop!:D :p

kishiyui
06-09-2006, 01:41 AM
With all the fantastic FR written for Noelle, i dont think i need to write any further becos I would never have a chance to RTF liao if these sort of FR were to keep flooding in.....:D

but out of curiosity, didnt anyone realised Noelle does look like "Zoe Tay" from a certain perspective???? :p

haha bro.. zoe tay is now auntie of mediacock oredi... no way she looks like her!!

cavemao
06-09-2006, 02:12 PM
ah here's my belated FR of a mind blowing session with noelle last thursday (wow feels so long ago man!!)..... this girl ah i went to see her pic and first reaction was 'wa kao this one die die must try'.... so msg brother bonnie-san (this okt hor very accomodating leh - even take my request and pass on the request to noelle cos i dunno how to speak thai kekeke).... so onz, made a time and arrived LATE at the hotel bloody hell i'm always delayed by work so was damn pissed when i got there thinking my timing sure get cut one but NOOOO i was allowed time extension wor!!!!!! this session... bo beh zao liao lah!!

so went up and knock saw this really chio syt open the door she was wrapped with a cute cute xiao ding dang bathing robe and underneathe a piece of seductive bra covered her HUGE neh neh *slurp* mai tu liao start taking off shoe but whoa whats happening???? she kneel down and start to help me take off!!!! waaaa............ i can't even stand my own socks smell but this girl who don't even know me is helping me as if she don't mind *clap clap clap* then after that i stand up beh tahan liao i start to unbutton and she still help me take off, hang neatly on a hangar and put in cupboard!!!!!! my heart just melted lah........ i told myself this girl even if poor service also i don't mind lor...... so proceeded to shower (this hotel is GOOD transparent shower one kekekekeke) and found a ready filled tub of hot water. syt zip (thats her name if i remember correctly) went into the tub with me, all the time smiling and proceeded with breast rub, slow soothing shower and BBBJ all at the same time!!!!!!!! wah never get this kind of treatment before!!! after awhile i buay tahan liao after fingering her i stood up and almost went into her raw liao but big head stop me and ask her for cap and we started banging standing up in the shower!!! but my whole body too wet liao the CD slip off halfway and i suggested we move on to the bed......

fast forward to bed, we engaged in some petting, LOTS of frenching, her huge neh neh topped with small pink nips were exquisite man!!!! couldn't stop sucking while she moaned softly and then moved south to start painting her...... after awhile she started panting heavily and i asked her to BBBJ me liao the BBBJ lasted damn long sia after awhile seeing her head bobbing up and down i ask her to cap me and we started with missionary, then cowgirl, then doggie then sitting on lap then back to missionary before i unloaded..... fwah......... she gripped me tightly even after i explode and we frenched wildly while i took a break..................

then she gently removed the cd before proceeding to clean up and get ready for round 2.... and this is where i love the transparent shower..... she saw me watching and naughtily took a sexy shower and rubbing against the glass kekeke i see liao didi also started stirring again. after she showered i took a quick wash before stepping and saw her checking her phone messages..... tried to start a simple conversation and she showed me her sister's photo wa her sister 17 yrs old nia but sibeh chio already kekeke but she look very decent lah my feeling is zip is doing FL to put her through uni right now (hmmm actually at this point feel abit guilty but only lasted like 10 seconds hahahaha) then back to heavy frenching and slowly remove her towel and ask her to BBBJ me until i CIM but too bad lah didi tired liao after sucking for 20 min non stop in 69 position (hmmm bonnie can tell her not to totally sit on my face in future? couldn't breathe leh hahaha) she said 'boss call no time sorry sorry' (she bow and put her hands together and said sorry... wah my didi tired not her fault leh :P) ...... den showered again and before i left took a photo with her for souvenir (suay lah after tat deleted by mistake!!!) and just b4 leaving asked her if she still got customer coming she nodded and make hand gestures to say she abit sleepy liao and very tired lol then made a 2 signal (to signify still got 2 shots to clear before she can sleep lol) and dropped onto the sofa in a cute way... wa..........

ratings:

looks: 8 <--- looks 70% like gigi lai
body: 8 <--- pink nips, tua tua liap, clean and nice smelling pussy (even tasted abit sweet!!)
BBBJ: 6 but suction abit lacking.... expected lah i was her second last customer liao yet she gamely sucked for damn long
69: 7 damn long but please next time ask her don't sit totally on customer face hahaha
catbath: yes
frenching: lots <--- good kisser
fingering: yes
FJ: 8 accomodating, lots of positions fun friendly and ever smiling nice.... no overfake moans too woot!!
damage: 170+10 for tips
RTF: sadly no...... so many other girls to try but more importantly vit M abit low so need to ration for other girls

i highly recommend to brothers who are still considering this bonk.... theres alot out there but this girl won't disappoint also happy booking!!

Eastpipper
06-09-2006, 03:08 PM
still awaiting my chance.........:(

cavemao
06-09-2006, 03:37 PM
still awaiting my chance.........:(

take a late night slot lor..like me... higher chance :D

spidermel
06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
still awaiting my chance.........
Yeah loh bro me oso... her service too powerful liao that y full house everytime... :D

Ah Jet
06-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I am also human,
You can't deny,
I do makes mistakes,
You will agree,
I bring Noelle,
you have met her,
I ask for comment,
You say "got to rob more banks",
I thought you've already done so,
You say not enough,
I have make you a robber,
You hate me so.....
The Haiku of Bonnie :p

I am most amused, especiailly since I'd remembered kane's post from the other thread.

Arch
06-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Been a long while since my last FR. But just have to say that Noelle is a solid bonk. Nice pink nipples, nice tight pussy, very long BBBJ, soft erotic moans and she looks like she enjoys it as much as I did. Definitely a RTF for me. Now the problem of getting a slot before she goes back. :D

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Noelle's fully booked till end of tour, no more slots left

Gear_man
07-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Bonniesan,

No more slots??? :(
Looks like RTF is gone :eek:

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Standby list also got around 5 bros

Gear_man
07-09-2006, 11:50 AM

Sighz .... :(

Put me on standby can?
U know my timing :p

hthderrick
07-09-2006, 12:04 PM

I want my 4th RTF can?:D

blur boy
07-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Noelle's fully booked till end of tour, no more slots left

OMG!!!!:eek:

I was just about to call you sis bonnie to arrange for an RTF before she leave...DAMN it....guess i have to go to toilet and imagine her body and PCC liao.....

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Sighz .... :(

Put me on standby can?
U know my timing :p

ok. you are in list.

I want my 4th RTF can?

Bro,

stanby list? Your usual timing?

hthderrick
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Bro,
stanby list? Your usual timing?

Huh!stdby list?

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:12 PM
OMG!!!!:eek:

I was just about to call you sis bonnie to arrange for an RTF before she leave...DAMN it....guess i have to go to toilet and imagine her body and PCC liao.....

Bro,

You view her pic in group lah.

blur boy
07-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Bro,

You view her pic in group lah.

dun do this to me sis.....dun kill me.....guess the standby list is too long for me to queue too....

naj57
07-09-2006, 12:15 PM
I want my 4th RTF can?:D

woahhhhh :D

hthderrick
07-09-2006, 12:18 PM
woahhhhh

Wah!bro,long time no see,hows ur bkk trip?:D

linnaohia1
07-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Maybe those really cannot tahan can ask Sis Bonnie to approach those already booked to sell the slot ..... hahaha:p

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:22 PM
good idea!!! But will I get a small cut? :D

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:26 PM
dun do this to me sis.....dun kill me.....guess the standby list is too long for me to queue too....

Bro,

Can't help leh.... hthderrick also have to queue in standby list now... He always book 3 or 4 days in advance.

blur boy
07-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro,

Can't help leh.... hthderrick also have to queue in standby list now... He always book 3 or 4 days in advance.

:( this is going to be a sad week for me :(

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:29 PM
:( this is going to be a sad week for me :(

Don't be sad, bro. I put Brenda and Jillian on sale ok?

That may help to make everyone else happy I hope.

spidermel
07-09-2006, 12:38 PM
I want my 4th RTF can?
NNKC no wonder other bros wan to try bo chance nnkc it u loh kuku bonk so many times ...:mad: sperm too many donate some to sperm bank lah...:D

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 12:41 PM
NNKC no wonder other bros wan to try bo chance nnkc it u loh kuku bonk so many times ...:mad: sperm too many donate some to sperm bank lah...

Bro,

You should know he horny....;)

spidermel
07-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Bro,

You should know he horny....
But he dun understand we r horny oso....:mad: :D

Gear_man
07-09-2006, 12:52 PM
ok. you are in list.

Thanks... keeping my fingers cross :)

hthderrick
07-09-2006, 01:07 PM
But he dun understand we r horny oso....

Nnkc u,u makan already huh?:cool: :D

protocol
07-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Noelle Noelle.... i am gonna RTF!

spidermel
07-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Nnkc u,u makan already huh?
makan ur head ah... i wanna bonk Noelle but u bonk so many times now she full liao i bo chance liao...:mad: :D

naj57
07-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Wah!bro,long time no see,hows ur bkk trip?:D

allo allo, bro. trip was good, that was last month liao :D

crazey777
08-09-2006, 12:47 AM
But he dun understand we r horny oso

:D tried arrange a session with Noelle but fully book .... Maybe bros who are to RTF give us some chances to bonk:p

hthderrick
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
i wanna bonk Noelle but u bonk so many times now she full liao i bo chance liao...

Ok lor,next time i dont bonk lor,give u chance to bonk lor:D

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 12:53 AM
hmmmmm.............. hahhahaha tml my turn liao.... lucky i leave it to the end...if not i will regret lo....:D

Sometimes
09-09-2006, 11:41 AM
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Had a busy week.. forgot to book early.. seems like no chance to try liao.. :(

Sis, if got bro cancel booking tonite, sms me.. *praying*

Cheers

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 02:43 PM
just came back from session wif noelle.....the GEM!!! heheheheh she is sooooo many thgs...dun want to say so much....let all the bros who no chance to try.... drip wif siliva!!! hehehhee :D she is really a wonderful GAL..... hehheheh i m going to RTF soon..... hahhahahah (BONNIE) ;)

beauthaiful
09-09-2006, 03:07 PM
just came back from session wif noelle.....the GEM!!! drip wif siliva!!! hehehhee :D she is really a wonderful GAL..... hehheheh i m going to RTF soon..... hahhahahah (BONNIE)

haha! bro, u managed to land urself a GEM! and a RTF? despite the long queue.. cheers man! and rem my date with u in oct... :p

goodielecks
09-09-2006, 03:13 PM
and rem my date with u in oct... :p
erm bro frank, i no date in oct :(

beauthaiful
09-09-2006, 03:16 PM
erm bro frank, i no date in oct :(

bro, i tot u retired leh? lets not hijack this thread... pm me ok? not very nice to hijack threads... sorry bonnie!!

goodielecks
09-09-2006, 03:26 PM
noted, sorry big sis.

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
haha! bro, u managed to land urself a GEM! and a RTF? despite the long queue.. cheers man! and rem my date with u in oct...

hahahhaa i always make the impossible to become possible!!! rite, bonnie???:p hehhehe i always hav my way to do things thats looks impossible.... sorry bro frank, still owe u "somethg", in oct i will return u "double" :D

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
haha! bro, u managed to land urself a GEM! and a RTF? despite the long queue.. cheers man! and rem my date with u in oct... :p

heheeeehe.....suppose to be a "secret" date.... ;)

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
i m back wif a vengence!!! hahahhahha :D

pokpoklok
09-09-2006, 07:24 PM
hahahhaha alot of bros must be wondering y i can RTF so fast after i only hav my seesion this morning...... :confused: cos i always trust bonnie gals and when she arrived i no time to attend to her (very busy these few days) so i ask bonnie to reserve 3 slots for me....of cos if i cant b the 1st blood (bro ilovbok) i want to be the last blood!!! ehehehhe so bros, next time book more slots at one go when u see the gal is hot....dun wait wait then now regret....lucky i now no regret eventhough i m late!!! but better then no try, rite bros??? ;)

bros, who in sbf always read the forum in here will know tat i normally post in bonnie thread! 1 reason tats so simple cos i only got 3 frens in here whose gals i will try only! sis bonniesan, bro hugo and bro beauthaiful (under moderation, hehhehehe)!

bonnie's service is always top and steady and her gals always will not worry u as they r always worth while for every penny u save for! senior bros will surely vouch for it..... esp bro *t*d*r*i*k!!! hehhehehe

okie la....hehheheh waiting for my slot liao....take a nap 1st!! recharge!!!

I M BACK WITH A VENGENCE!!!!

frozenmalt
09-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Had my Sexsion with Noelle on thursday, just a very short FR to thank Bonnie for the arrangements and aslo sorry that on that day had almost over shot of time causing Noelle in delay to answer the phone :p

looks : 8/10
figure: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
massage : Did a full body oil massage with her (so shiok lol)
GFF : 9/10
damage : 170 + tips.
RTF: Yes, but no chance liaoz as we all know its full house

PS:Bonnie pls remember to add me to your new group waiting to try what new GEMS you have hehehe

po_san_7
09-09-2006, 09:50 PM
i m back wif a vengence!!! hahahhahha :D

Hi Hi! I am also right on your BACK:D dun worry la I no angry u la when u zap me ,remeber u say u leaving the folum then u publish yr leaving notice Big Big...hehehehe let make the "impossible posiible" togather hor then everytime we annouce big big here hehehheee

pokpoklok
10-09-2006, 11:15 AM
WENT for my RTF this morning at 2.30am....after trying her in the morning 1st slot on the same day. 2nd meeting wif her was superb is wat i can say....its even better and actually no word can discribe it tat i had a wonderful time wif her... mayb becos she know its me lor.... the time i m wif her is like so much tat we r a couple.. I actually dun treat her as a FL when wif her (dun know why):confused:

what i can really discribe of my second meeting wif her is tat i m actually having a romatic session wif her, like a couple lor... great conversation (eventhough i dun know thai), great company wif her in my arms, the rest of the action i dun want to say out and only want to keep it in my heart as a memory as i had not hav this type of FEELING for very long liao.... :D (bonnie, if u know wat happen, pls keep it secret cos ur gal always tell u one.) hehhehehe

anyway finally i must thanks my fren >> bonniesan!!! thanks princess....hehheheh

yoho
10-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Bonniesan. Im baccccccccck.
Next first blood I take can. Give yoho chance:D

Bonniesan
11-09-2006, 05:55 AM
YoHo!!!!!!!!!!! I welcome you back! But first blood for next gal already booked by someone already.....:p

Next next batch ok?

peterparker89
11-09-2006, 10:43 AM
YoHo!!!!!!!!!!! I welcome you back! But first blood for next gal already booked by someone already.....:p

Next next batch ok?

Sis, when is next batch coming?

gottasexu
11-09-2006, 03:53 PM
oh... wasted! she fully book.. if not, i sure go for her, instead of terak's... cos' kinda regret.. now surfing ard to look for one suitable one... :p

frankie5_1_0
11-09-2006, 09:50 PM
tried to contact bonniesan for slot with noelle sometime last week, however found out that she was fully booked till the end of her tour in s'pore.

So just go to bonnie's group to see is there any new girls coming soon, but realised that bonnie seems to have close the group.

bonnie, why are you closing your group? tt means we cannot view your future girl from the group anymore?

pokpoklok
12-09-2006, 10:55 AM

Next next batch ok?

wah..... who so fast man!!! kkekekekkeke ;)

Sometimes
16-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Sis,

Saw u put her pic back into yr group, is she back in SG ?

Must try her this time round cos miss the last :D

moodyz
16-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Sis,

Saw u put her pic back into yr group, is she back in SG ?

Must try her this time round cos miss the last :D

Bro if u wana try her u better book fast cos tis morning i tried

to book she is already fully book till friday already...

Her pic and all those Frs tells me tat im not gonna miss tis gem

tis time round :)

Sometimes
16-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Bro if u wana try her u better book fast cos tis morning i tried

to book she is already fully book till friday already...

Her pic and all those Frs tells me tat im not gonna miss tis gem

tis time round

Wah thks for the info, like tat must fast hand fast leg liao :D

Cheers

Bonniesan
17-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro,

Today full. Tmr left limited slots. Faster hands please.....

pokpoklok
17-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Bro,

Today full. Tmr left limited slots. Faster hands please.....

hehhehhe its really true....must book early....or can i say must reserve some extra slots cos she is worth every penny u hav in ur piggy bank for her....

bonnie.....so sad i cant hav her for the slot u gav me!! kekekekeke..... :p
anyway....i hav my planned date liao for her....keep for me okie???;)

Bonniesan
18-11-2006, 11:47 AM
sure, bro Pokpoklok! Today full already.....:)

blackeagle10
19-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Very sorry double posting of FR. Although she does not really need the FRs to drum up her business, it would be a nice gesture as she is truly a gem...

blackeagle10
19-11-2006, 02:02 AM
SMS Bonnie on Fri for Sat 2pm slot
Seldom write FR but promised Bonnie so here it is....

... I proceeded to the designated hotel . got a sms from Bonnie and got the room number and proceeded to the room..

and there she stands with a white camisole and a pair of pink bra and panties cannot keep my eyes off her 34C chest ... a pleasant girl with long chest length hair and mermerising eyes... . a small waistline and ample arse but i was assured from Noelle herself ... no silicone.... no modifications.. the real deal...

so she proceed to do the SOP.... i was checking her out when she stripped to the bone and i was surprised to see curvaceous body with nice pair of tits... 34c light brown areola with little a eraser sized on the end of a pencil nipples.... nice.. i was totally engrossed... from the side view.. so we went for a shower and washed up good to get ourselves ready for action... she did BBBJ in the shower. I was just fooling around with her breasts and nothing else... so much fun squeezing them and soaping them up and slapping them gently to see them sway as she cleans me....

so we dried ourselves up and made way to the bed. once on the bed we continued to caress and i was still focusing my full attenton tho the pair of twin peaks.... as she slowly lower her head to my chest and licked my nipples with my back on the mattress. My hands finding all sorts of paths, going through her arms and around her waist just to feel and play with tits... and when her short and narrow tongue was licking my shafts and slowly licking my shaft of my already hard dick, i was still playing with breast slowly pinching her nipples and tugging on them. making them nipples respond by getting hard and erect whenever the airconditioning blows. she is not experienced with this and needs to be led with some instruction .. her head bopping up and down making sure i was ready and raving to go... and i was... she reaches for rubber love....

eyes... mermerising and pretty
hair.... chest long
body... 25 waistline
height... 1.60 curvaceous body
ass.....8/10
attitude...9/ 10
GF feeling... 8.5/ 10 )
breast... 8.5/ 10 )

but i stopped her from opening the pack as i needed to calm down from playing with her breasts too much and her sucking on me.... i gestured her to lie down for me to eat her in return.. so the ironing board legs opens revealing a nicely trimmed bush.. already moist and lips opened i dived down into the abyss and begin to make her twitch and squirm. licking and sucking on her clit and every so occasoinally whenever she didn't expect it , plunge my finger into her bringing her to a new height of sensation.... after a while of eating her, she was grinding her hips to the movement of my tongue enjoying me licking her good all over and she got ready...i stopped with a smile like a boy scout who had just gotten a job well done sticker and she quickly capped me in so much haste that she almost capped me with the cap the other way around..... she mounts on me and i had the best view of two lovely breasts swaying away as she rode me .. and she knowing i had a thing for her tits used both hands to squeezed on them as she moaned while riding me... what a show.. i had a weird feeling and i knew this one's going to be really quick if i dont control the tempo ...

i got her to lie on her back and slowly stroked her .... using the very bouncy bed to my advantage.... and this is where i have gone wrong.... from here onwards i had a thought that made me cum faster thani realised it... seeing that my hands were free and not doing anything productive, i took both hands and squeezed the breasts that were bouncing up and down... while grabing her breasts and fucking her good, she took her hands and grabbed mine as if she was going to come...... at that time, i almost did but i couldn't yet.. so i stopped and asked her to turn around.. she went on her hands and knees and from in between her legs took my dick and placed it in the right hole...and i was looking around for the mirror.... .. prone to gravity and swaying as i thrusted myself into her... with my hands on her hips i noticed again that my hands were not dong anything useful and that i could handle her with my hands on her breasts as well. so i got two handsfull of breasts while i was thrusting her from behind... cannot tahan and pumped every drop into her... i grabbed those bags when i came and they were so good to squeeze.... wasted i slumped to the bed ... totally exhausted...

showered again to wash off and clean up good and checked on the time and i had another 15 or so minutes to full time plus injury time... but i decided that i guess she was already very tired (she slept at 3am the previous night)
for my fellow forummers reading pleasure.... hope you liked reading it as much as i have writing it

She knows she needed the $$ and has excellent attitude in this game and you need to be gentle with her....

P.s Understand she is fully booked every day , she looked tired and hope her appts will allow her some rest, otherwise her service level may drop.
thanks Bonnie for bringing a real gem to SGP..

blackeagle10
19-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Posted FR on Noelle but system fails to update.. hope this will do the trick.

snag77
20-11-2006, 12:25 PM
With Bonnie arranging my session with Noelle, I had my date with her last week, being the first person of the day.

Noelle is cute, pretty and fair. It's not her first time in SG and I think she's gained some weight since her pic was taken ;)

She is 23, about 1.65m, sweet, gentle, caring and, most importantly, willing to treat you like a king. :D
Her service is excellent, esp. her 6-9 and she makes sure everything's well cleaned before the action starts. I dunno about you but hygiene is v. important to me.

Due to my inability to speak Thai, we had difficulty talking but had no difficulty when the action started. So the overall GFE was not that high. She also said she's a university grad (if I understood correctly).

I'm not going to give details on what happened, but my 2 shots were esp. loud, with the first one in front of the mirror and the 2nd with her on top.
I was kind of surprised how fast she gotten wet for the 2nd round.

Overall, I am very happy and had a good time with her. I heard from Bonnie that's she's very popular the last time she was here. She had just arrived 2 days ago when I met her.

Looks : 8/10 – Have a very cute smile and eyes. She looks Jap in some ways....
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : 9/10 – very very nice pair, and small nips. Can't stop staring.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 – the 6-9 wins!

Attitude : 9/10 - Very accommodating and sensitive to my needs even though she couldn't understand me very well.

Overall : 8/10 – Definitely a rare sparkler!
RTF - Oh yes!

Bonniesan
20-11-2006, 02:21 PM
got to apologise to bros whom i cancelled their appointments. Noelle got slight fever.....

Bonniesan
23-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi hi bros!!! She's back to good health again.... Really so sorry about all the cancellations... I also don't want. The next few days left less than 3 slots left... Grab it fast...

Bonniesan
24-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Bros,

Members of yahoo group, please visit group site to view for "GREAT THINGS" happening!!!

peterparker89
24-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Finally had a session with Noelle yesterday. Her 1st visit here, i missed her due to the loooonnng queue. This time round my initial appt was postponed due to her feeling unwell, i thought not fated to meet liao lah. But, alas, met her yesterday.

I say, Noelle's the prettiest Gem i have met so far(my taste hor), really the kind of looks and figure i like. When she smiles... "sigh" so pretty. Her fair complexion. her voluptous figure and neh neh so delicious, yum yum.

When she's lying on her side and giving me a bbbj with a sexy look, huah, buay tahan! when she's kneeling on the floor and giving me a bbbj, huah huah, lagi buay tahan!

Her sexy moans when i lick her and when i pump her is so bleddy erotic makes me want to cum fast fast. And she's so wet and horny she sqeezes her own boobs and rubs her clit while in missionary position.

She is not the best i've had, but she's one of the special ones. I will not rtf her because i think i will fall for her. I am very glad that i did not miss her this time round.

Bonnie, I hate you! :D

ps. ur geraldine looks very very yummy. :p

Bonniesan
25-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks bro for FR. Think alot of RTF bonk for her this time round. And Many don't want to post FR, scared she may be fully booked like the last round.

P.S. I know you hate me, bros..... If you don't hate me this way, you'll hate me more....;)

Kiddo
27-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Ratings on Noelle

Photo accuracy: 75%

Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty Face. Even better than the photo put up on the yahoo group)

Body: 6.8/10 (Plus: Smooth skin. Minus: A bit of fat at the waist)

Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big nice looking C cup boobs with soft big areolas)

BBBJ: 6/10 (Ample suction. Minus: Short BBBJ)

Catbath: N/A

AR: N/A

FJ: 6/10 (Finished the job in 1 styles with 1 shots. Pussy not tight but neither is it loose. Not much of audio sound from her.)

2nd shot: N/A (She spent the remaining of the time sleeping)

Massage: N/A

Chemistry: 5/10 (Not much chemistry. She speak little English and I don’t speak Thai. Not much of initiation of conversation from her too.)

Attitude: 6/10 (Ample room for improvement. BBBJ a bit short. Had to shower alone too.)

Don't likes: Lack of chemistry, Had to shower alone, No 2nd shot.

RTF: No. Overated and overpriced at this level of service. Surprising ,given I normally would be satisfied with Bonnie’s gals.

Overall: 5.5/10 (Below average bonk)

Kiddo
27-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Ratings on Noelle

Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty Face. Even better than the photo put up on the yahoo group)

FJ: 6/10 (Finished the job in 1 styles with 1 shots. Pussy not tight but neither is it loose. Not much of audio sound from her.)

Chemistry: 5/10 (Not much chemistry. She speak little English and I don’t speak Thai. Not much of initiation of conversation from her too.)

Attitude: 6/10 (Ample room for improvement. BBBJ a bit short. Had to shower alone too.)

RTF: No. Overated and overpriced at this level of service. Surprising ,given I normally would be satisfied with Bonnie’s gals.

Kiddo
27-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Ratings on Noelle

Kiddo
27-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Ratings on Noelle

Bonniesan
28-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Last few days for NOELLE. Last day almost full, before still have slot. Book fast

Kiddo
28-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Ratings on Noelle

Sometimes
28-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Thank you sis for booking,

Don't wanna write long FR cos dunno will page reload.. reload or not..

Just had a session with Noelle and was one of my best bonks :D

If u know the difference between Making Love & Having Sex.. then Noelle is a must try for Love Making!!! Now I know Y so many bros are RTF'ing her.

Take good care of her pls, bros.. she is a gem. (can see she is very tired, cos once she lie on my body she immediately fall asleep.. but her service is still tip-top)

Cheers

Sometimes
28-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Thank you sis for booking,

Don't wanna write long FR cos dunno will page reload.. reload or not..

Just had a session with Noelle and was one of my best bonks :D

If u know the difference between Making Love & Having Sex.. then Noelle is a must try for Love Making!!! Now I know Y so many bros are RTF'ing her.

Take good care of her pls, bros.. she is a gem. (can see she is very tired, cos once she lie on my body she immediately fall asleep.. but her service is still tip-top)

Cheers

Sometimes
29-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Thank sis for booking

Not going to write a long FR.. cos dunno will reload.. reload.. again..

If u know what's the difference of Making Love & Having Sex.. Noelle will be the one who can give u the pleasure of Sensual Love Making. Now I understand Y so many bros are RTF'ing her :D

Take good care of her bros, she is a gem. Cos can see she is very tired of all the bookings everyday. She immediately fell asleep when she lie on my body.

Cheers

birdbrain
29-11-2006, 07:38 PM
waiting approval from group:D

Kiddo
30-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Sorry for the multiple post. I did not see the postings reflected when I clicked the "submit reply" button. Forum acting weird these few days. If admin is not too busy putting out fires, maybe can help deletel my multiple posts? ThanX.

birdbrain
30-11-2006, 07:01 PM
waiting approval from group:D

how come grp doesnt approve me?
hmm

Manow
03-12-2006, 06:38 AM
bro Bonni, I would like to give u business and support u..so please approve my request to join the group to view the pics and could u also PM ur contact number...cheers.

protocol
11-10-2007, 05:05 PM
I Miss This Gem, will she ever come back bro?