PDA

View Full Version : Celine

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Wanted to start a thread in FL section but because of my high minus rep points and gues got to take sometime to post it. Got this contact from my friend and emal the FR to and decided to share with you guy here and maybe will shift to the main section.

Call her up one afternoon and she speak cantonese. Arranged to meet her up and booked a room.
Upon in the room, took my time I stripping her off and landed a few kisses on her. She looks very decent kind of lady. Fair n pretty. Very friendly n gf feeling. Help me to undress and she offered to take shower together.

When we finished cleaning, I let her take the lead and just laid back. She gave me a cat-bath, its great cos she knows where are my sensitive areas, inner thigh,balls areas.She went on with a great BBBJ and proceeded to AR, the best full body catbath. Requested her to kneel down in front of me for BBBJ and CIM, she can suck well, after some time I told her I was ready to blow. She nodded and continued sucking with increased tenacity. I shot my load into her. Surprise surprise! She did not rush to wash up, she
continued to blow till my rod went soft...wow!

After washing her mouth she came back and offered me a massage. We had some small talk about her job in SG, what she do during off days...she told me her Boss make a "move" on her few days back. Well, she did not
play 'hard to get' on him as he is quite good looking and treats her quite well, she takes it as ons. She had a great session with him, using sex toys on her repeatedly...

Guess what, sex toys was with her...I suggested that I can do the same to her if she wants it...And she agreed to try ! Started to french N fondle each other. She asked me to turn over and proceeded to cat-bath me again. Well, being a second shot and the fact that I didn't get rest time to recover, my bro was feeling a little tired initially. However, my rod soon stirred to life and she continued her SOP cat-bath and BBBJ. I then suggested that she lied back and that its my turn to service her. Gave her nipples and her breast some "tongue fu". Gave her a paint job, switch to 69 and put the sex toys to good use. She cum very fast, pull her to the edge of the bed, spread her
legs, paint her with the toys in her pussy, she cum again...she did not ask for timeout, so I keep repeating this action...she cum few times.
Her whole body and legs went soft... Capped and proceeded with missionary and she still very responsive, with the groans increasing with my
tempo until I unloaded into her.

Overall, good session with Solid CIM Blow.
Very good attitude gal!

Name Celine
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10 (hardworking tongue, when u hit CIM)
Catbath & AR: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage:$100-$120 depand your neg skill
Playful gal - Great Session with Sex Toy: 10/10 !

She asked to introduce good cstomers to her as she needed money badly. PM me if you want to have her contact.I will pass to those who are real cheongster.

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 01:00 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/25z4e2c.jpg

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 01:06 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/25z4j8p.jpg

birdie8819
29-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Wow.....not bad looking....Bro give me the contact leh....Thanks !!;)

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Wow.....not bad looking....Bro give me the contact leh....Thanks !!;)
I have PM you the number. Remember to post FR.ok? bye gtg for lunch ;)

alanhang
29-08-2006, 01:44 PM
does it include room? alan

allgoneliao
29-08-2006, 02:13 PM
bro, how come u got zapped so much??
issit cos' u alwiz anyhow post wrong forum??

forum has different section for posting.... if u anyhow post, why do bro SAM seperate different sections for posting???

cannot like this la... anyhow post... if everyone anyhow do, u will see how messy this forum is! need housecleaning alwiz.....

GL joe
29-08-2006, 02:14 PM
She asked to introduce good cstomers to her as she needed money badly. PM me if you want to have her contact.I will pass to those who are real cheongster.

hi bro

care to share contact?:)

allgoneliao
29-08-2006, 02:17 PM
hi bro

bro, i tot u heavily invested in BBBJ fizzy.......

GL joe
29-08-2006, 02:20 PM
bro, i tot u heavily invested in BBBJ fizzy.......

hi bro

variety spices up life:D ....cannot be i always do fizzy mah...
see the pic the gal quite solid...:)

cheers

birdie8819
29-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Bro ! Just called Celine and try to arrange with her this coming Thursday cause my schedule quite tight at the moment and GUESS what ..........she said she'll be flying off back to Hong Kong this thursday ......What a let down.....Anyway Thanks again .

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 08:01 PM
does it include room? alan
No
bro, how come u got zapped so much??
issit cos' u alwiz anyhow post wrong forum??
cannot like this la... anyhow post... if everyone anyhow do, u will see how messy this forum is! need housecleaning alwiz.....
I don't bother why I got zap and pls don't up me, This forum instead getting messy
hi bro
As long you pm he I will send you the contact
Bro ! Just called Celine and try to arrange with her this coming Thursday cause my schedule quite tight at the moment and GUESS what ..........she said she'll be flying off back to Hong Kong this thursday ......What a let down.....Anyway Thanks again .
Yes better quick for this 2 days.

I will try my best to reply those who PM me

DHL8888
29-08-2006, 08:24 PM
I have PM to 15 bros here so far. Good luck to you guys. This thread boss had placed , as I'm under morderation my reply take quite a while to appear.

DHL8888
30-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Given out her number to 17 samsters here I wonder who tried her so far :rolleyes:

Wannabee
31-08-2006, 12:34 PM
She look like maggie teng miao wah, an local singer in the 80s

rajal1
31-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi! Bro, you hv my PM, Thanks!

hornistud
31-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Tks to Bro DHL8888 for the contact.Just finished my sexxion with her. Was lucky to get her because she will be flying back to HK this evening.

Made appt for 1pm. When she arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to find a fairly attractive lady in mid-30s. She was wearing a thigh length black semi-transparent blouse with black leggings. After she came in the room and removed her blouse, I realised that the leggings were actually stockings which was quite sheer and could see her g-string panties very clearly underneath. Really nose-bleed!

We got undressed and had a bath together. She was so sensuous in washing my didi that I had a hard-on throughout the bath.

Once on the bed, she gave me a light catbath. She capped me and proceeded to give me a BJ that was heavenly. I turned her to 69 position and proceeded to give her a paintjob. To my surprise, her pussy was already wet with her juices. I alternated between her tongue-flicking her clit and inserting my tongue into the pussy to slurp up her juices which were flowing copiously. I could sense her cumming when she she stopped her BJ and knelt on top of my face grinding her pussy on my tongue. She started calling out in cantonese "I'm itchy....please fuck me now".

I pushed her down on to the bed and started to suck her nipples. She couldn't wait and grabbed my dick with her hands towards her pussy. I slowly inserted and she gave out a loud moan. I started off with long and slow strokes. She was now hugging me close to her body. I gradually increased my tempo and I could feel her pussy becoming dripping wet. I re-positioned my self and started to pump her in machine-gun mode. Soon I could feel her pussy convulsing and I knew she had cum again.

Next, I positioned her for doggie and rammed her from behind. I could tell she was really enjoying the sex because she started to use her right hand to play with her clit while I was pumping away. I stopped pumping midway to slurp up her pussy juice and she started using both hands to furiously play with her clit. It was a fantastic sight with me slurping at her pussy and she playing with her clit. I continued pumping her again and she came one more time. Soon it was my turn to unload and I took off the CD and sprayed my cum on her buttcheeks.

After cleaning up, we conversed for a while in cantonese. She told me this is her first time in Singapore. Her company had sent her here to help out in a joint promotion with a local partner here to sell chinese painting and calligraphy. She has been here for 9 days but will return to HK later in the evening. She does not know when she will be here again.

When she dressed to leave, I realised that at certain angles you could see her buttcheeks and g-string panty through her translucent blouse and leggings. If any of you bros happened to be in the vicinity of Bencoolen around 2pm, you may have caught sight of her in her zao-geng outfit:D

OK now for my ratings:
Look: 7 (with long silky hair)
Boobs: B-cup
Body: 7.5 (fair smooth skin but with scar in tummy area)
Ht: 1.55
Wt: approx 50kg (not fat but not model slim either)
BJ (wif cap): 8
FJ: 9 (very accomodating and enjoys her sex)
Overall: 8
RTF: Can't wait for her to be back

DHL8888
01-09-2006, 06:38 AM
Tks to Bro DHL8888 for the contact.Just finished my sexxion with her. Was lucky to get her because she will be flying back to HK this evening.RTF: Can't wait for her to be back
Thks Bro hornistud for your FR and glad you enjoyed your sexxion. Anyawy she went back to HK already and I will not reply those who PM me for her contact. ;)