PDA

View Full Version : Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do that?

Big Semens
29-08-2006, 10:33 AM
My friend kanna confronted by the ktv girl. Suspect is another customer read about it and told the girl. The details are explicit because mentioned the time and place of the bonk.

Newbie_chngster
29-08-2006, 10:43 AM
haha, i guess now that they know their performance is up for public review cannot give bad service anymore.

s7evin
29-08-2006, 10:46 AM
haha. so your friend wrote a bad fr for her izzit? hehe :D

newyorker88
29-08-2006, 11:30 AM
My friend kanna confronted by the ktv girl. Suspect is another customer read about it and told the girl. The details are explicit because mentioned the time and place of the bonk.

Free advertisement for the gal wat. :D Of course lah, they afraid AV come after them.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
31-08-2006, 12:32 PM

Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work. And she will actually know who you are when you write a FR about her, especially when you write a detailed FR. So when you actually post a FR that doesn't please her eyes & she has your contact no., she will naturally call you up. If she doesn't have your no., just pray that she doesn't remember about your FR when you see her again. :)

P/S: Some prefer to be kept low profile while some enjoy the free advertisement/recommendation.

我回來了
31-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work. .....
Nowadays the younger PRCs are computer literate as they are taking computer courses, and some even check the ktv thread which they work. So be careful .....

taurus75
31-08-2006, 07:30 PM
maybe yr fren gave a mis-interpreted body statistics of her??!! thats why she so angry...?!
meaning she actually wants ppl to see her as 'C' cup but ended up yr fren post 'A' cup on her?? kekekeke:cool:

asdfghjkl
31-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work.

maybe after work, she posted some FRs on herself? :rolleyes:

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
01-09-2006, 03:17 PM
maybe after work, she posted some FRs on herself? :rolleyes:

There's a big possibility on this... Maybe some of the exciting FRs we have read were summitted by them, instead of our cheonging bros out here :rolleyes:

lilace
05-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Bro Big Semens....why not put a link to the fr and let the bros here read it here?