PDA

View Full Version : the wives

Pages : [1] 2

pussluver
18-01-2016, 01:33 PM
This story started 17 years back. The year was 1999, December. Everyone was talking about the earth coming to an end when the clock struck 12midnight of 1st jan 2000. But for me, it was a beginning of a new chapter of my life. A transistion from my carefree days of primary school education to a tougher secondary school.

In my mind, that is THE big thing for me. I would finally get to be able to take public transport to school. I would have more freedom from my foster parents.

I am sam, coming from an average family, staying in a government provided housing estate in the east side of a tiny island. Both my foster parents were hawkers and they worked long hours every single day to make ends meet. i stayed with my foster maternal grandma during the weekdays and only be back at home over the weekends. Even so, i was expected to help out at my parents stall whenever i was home.

In the US, they will deem it as child labour, but for my parents, there is nothing wrong for having a 12 year old boy to help out the family business. I did not mind to help as i was offered an allowance by my parents whenever i assisted them. Furthermore, it was the only opportunity where i could spend more time with them.

i have a younger brother, whom all of us doted upon. My parents were married for some time but unable to conceive and so i was adopted. Within a year, my mum was pregnant with kevin.

They were elated and i was deemed as the lucky charm.

My parents never showed favouritism, but i know deep down that he was their crown prince. Kudos to them, i have never felt left out or not part of the family.

Kevin and myself were only 1 year apart and we shared almost everything. Whatever my parent bought for kevin, i received it as well.

godsfury
18-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Suppork!!!! Jiayou!!

water_boi
18-01-2016, 01:44 PM
i am Sam.

Thank you for another story Bro puss

Lennyberg
18-01-2016, 01:47 PM
I am here!!! Looking forward! :D

LateHunter
18-01-2016, 01:49 PM
fuck yeah! pusslover bro, i dont mean this in a bad way, but u get my cock hard man..

sandy6979
18-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Full Support

gambit76
18-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Reporting in bro!!

littlejoe
18-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Wah sieh Bro Pussluver, you will get us hook for another one of your block buster again. Nevertheless, I am starting my camp fire and getting all my supplies ready for a long hual sitting kekeke.... How is the flu bro hope u are better now ...take care cheers

Tits & Nipples
18-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Your inspiration for a new story is as fast as a bullet train...

nex_terday
18-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Wow TS. One story just ended and the next has started! Salute big big

pussluver
18-01-2016, 02:06 PM
The day of reckoning arrived. I was excited yet nervous at the new chapter of my life as i boarded the bus to embark the first journey to my secondary school.

It was an exhilarating experience for me and i was overwhelmed by the number of students there. Beforehand, i already knew that there was no one from my primary school attending my school as well. I have to take the initiative to make new friends which in itself was a challenge for me.

In class, i was allocated a seat by the teacher near the back of the class. I could see from her name tag that my neighbour was a girl called Eva. She seemed a studious girl with her specs and closely cropped short hair. her cheeks were covered with a few zits, due to her changes in her hormones during this puberty period. She was friendly and started the introductory.

Eva: hi, i am eva
Me: hi eva, i am sam.

And it was this introduction that got us started

pussluver
18-01-2016, 02:08 PM
fuck yeah! pusslover bro, i dont mean this in a bad way, but u get my cock hard man..

Haha... but this sounds scary..

pussluver
18-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Wah sieh Bro Pussluver, you will get us hook for another one of your block buster again. Nevertheless, I am starting my camp fire and getting all my supplies ready for a long hual sitting kekeke.... How is the flu bro hope u are better now ...take care cheers

Thanks bro.. feeling better

otamay
18-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Supporting here.

14animal
18-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Camping with chips n beer

pussluver
18-01-2016, 03:45 PM
My maiden year in secondary education passed quickly. Eva and myself got closer together. Be it whether studying or projects or even during our spare time.

It was an innocent platonic relationship that we had, nothing more. During that period, puberty also hit me, and with the hormonal changes, my testorsterones also started raging, and my body started to change. From a pudgy little boy, my height spout started, and my weight started to shed.

Of course eva was not unaffected as well. She started to have small nubs on her chest and an internal singlet became a tiny bra.

By the end of the first year, her hair had grown to shoulder length.

I went to her house often and because i helped her with both eva's academic as well as the housework, her mum like me a fair bit. Eva mum was a single mum, divorced her father when she was little as he was unfaithful. As eva was an only child, her mum is extremely protective of her and i know it as well. I am just glad that she accepted me as part of the family.

Of course eva also went to my grandma place often and grandma also likes her a lot. She always said that eva is a nice girl and made fun of us that if we could be together in future, i would be a lucky man.

Of course kevin was there as well. But each time eva came over, he vie for her attention, even though she was one year his senior. Eva being eva, was nice to him and treated him like her own brother.

I wasnt too affected by his behavoir as i doted on him and let him had eva's full attention.

NhaTrang
18-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Pitching my tent here.

spyingrat
18-01-2016, 04:10 PM
Another potential blockbuster!! :D

takashi31400
18-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Hope you already fully recover.
Camping here for more too.....
Cheers....

Kampuchee
18-01-2016, 04:38 PM
pitching tent here ....

lionox
18-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Ahhhh. New fix! Thank you!

Nic25
18-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Bro pussluver,

Thanks! Top producer award should go to u.

pussluver
18-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Alas, no person is immortal and warning, granny passed away peacefully in her sleep in March when i was in secondary 4. We were surprised that she had a will and in it, we were to sell her house with my dad getting half the proceeds and me the other half. As i was still a minor, my portion have to be placed in a trustee until i am of a certain age.

Grannny only regret was kevin. He had turned into a rebellious youth and she blamed herself for unable to help him. Although he did not engaged in illegal activities, but he was self centred, petty and bad tempered. The more we showered him with care and concerns, the more he rebelled.

My parents were sad but with the sum that granny had provided, at least they could cope with the rising cost of rental for their stall.

However, both eva and myself did not take too kindly of granny passing. Eva had treated granny as her own and by june, even without the stars aligning, we got together.

It was our o level year and we leaned on each other for support. We got even closer than before and most of the time, i was at her place studying. When kevin found out, he was very unhappy that we were together. Eva tried to explain to him, but he was not pacified. Somehow after some time, he accepted it.

Eva and myself did not get physical that year. We only held hands and gave each other pecks on the cheeks, not even on the lips. We felt that it had to be a natural progression and both of us were not ready for it.

By now she had changed her plastic specs into a metal framed one. She had kept her hair long for the pass 2 years. Her body had also developed and with her B cups, she took after her mum.

JohnBas3rd
18-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Camping for more :D

ShaTauKokDog
18-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Camping for more :D

Your nick is veery creative ler!:D

hereford
18-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Support . Camping for more

husky1shepherd4
18-01-2016, 05:46 PM
lai liao lor

TS series coming faster than Mediacrops production

Ts go go go

boy8842
18-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Ur stories are coming hard and fast! Thanks, TS!

bigbabby211
18-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Camp here for more

HANDFUL
18-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Im following TS

pussluver
18-01-2016, 09:47 PM
I remembered the first time I had sex with Eva. It was after our last O'level paper.

We went out for window shopping and after that, she came over to my foster parents house. She was just after 16 then. If she had reported me, I would be in a boy's home. Of course, Eva would not do that.

When we arrived home, there was no one around. My parents house was only a 3 room flat, and I shared a room with Kevin.

I brought her into the room and she sat on the bed and we started talking about where we would want to end up after O Levels. If our results permits, we would want to go into a JC as then, it was an easier route to the Uni. We have big dreams then.

We started to talk about us. About our future together and how we would want to build it, and even have kids in future. It was then the first time that she told me.

Eva: Sam, I love you, you know?
Me: I know. I always can feel your love for me. I love you too, Eva.

I leaned forward and kissed her clumsily. We were not sure what to do, but I stick my tongue into her mouth, exploring the whole area. She did so as well. The feeling was good but the actions were not fluid.

As we were still in our school uniform, I reached out with a hand and unbutton the first button. She did not stop me, and in a moment of bashfulness, I undid all her buttons. My erection was by now trying to burst out of my underwear as I leaned back and look at her unbutton shirt, her breasts only sheltered by her black bra. Up to then, the only bras I had seen were my mum, my grandma as well those in the mall. The only bra I had seen on women were the triumph models on TV. Eva's was the first.

As I was staring at her, she looked away shyly. I reached out and removed her shirt, and took forever to unbuckle her bra. She reached behind and assisted me. With her bra off, she was sitting there topless. Her areola was dark brown and provide a great contrast against the fair skin of the boobs Her nipples were half the size of the antenna of those tiny Ericsson mobile phone.

I reached out and cupped her breasts, my hands shivering. She did not make any noise as I tentatively touched her nipples. I only heard her took a deep breath and held it there.

She started to button my shirt and removed it by her own. She touched my nipples as well, and I could feel a shiver ran through my body. I moved back and removed my pants and undies hurriedly, standing naked in front of her, with my untrimmed over grown bush.

She took off her skirt and her little white undies. I stared hard at her little jungle down south and she turned away shyly. I reached out and lay her down on the bed, and started to kiss her, moving in between her legs, laying down on top of her. I guided my cock to her entrance and push in slowly. At that time, we did not know that we needed to check if she was lubricated enough. Anyway, I made my entrance.

There was no fireworks, and I was gentle. She frowned and shut her eyes, and I pushed very slowly in, until my full length was inside her. I started to push in and out, but within 5 thrusts, I pulled my cock out and shot the warm load on her tummy. My first time ended in a premature ejaculation as I was too horny.

Whenever I masturbated, I had always imagine what a pussy felt like. FInally, I had managed to feel it.

Eva did not bleed even though she was a virgin. I was surprised and asked her after we cleaned up and wore our clothes.

Eva: There was once in sec 1 during PE session, where we have to do hurdles. I hurt myself and realised that there were blood on my panties.
Eva: sorry.....
Me: it's ok.... I am fine.

I send her home after that. That was the day we both lost our virginity to each other. But seriously speaking, it was nothing explosive. It's not even fantastic.

pussluver
18-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks for your support bros, and thanks to those bros who up my points. I am unable to return to everyone as I can only return 1 person daily.

Please leave your nick when you up and I will try to return soon.

Although points means nothing much, but it's a sign of encouragement that my story is well received.

I will be travelling soon and may not get to update so very often, but nevertheless, I will try to.

And thanks to those bros who send me their well wishes. I would like to update that I have recovered, mostly.

fireman008
18-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Here to support your new stories.

lasupkia
18-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Another blockbuster story. You are one heck of a writer. Everyday I must check for your updates.

CumExplorer
18-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Camping here support with beers and wines :D

Tits & Nipples
19-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Thanks for your support bros, and thanks to those bros who up my points. I am unable to return to everyone as I can only return 1 person daily.

Although points means nothing much, but it's a sign of encouragement that my story is well received.

I will be travelling soon and may not get to update so very often, but nevertheless, I will try to.

And thanks to those bros who send me their well wishes. I would like to update that I have recovered, mostly.

Frankly, what is there to return points when you're providing stories again and again. Each with an entirely stroke of originality.

Actinoids
19-01-2016, 12:33 AM

Nice and fresh start! toasting marshmallow with my camp fire now..

drag28nick
19-01-2016, 01:02 AM
wow another interesting story... i really love your step cousin bro... keep it up...

mongkokgaokia5
19-01-2016, 01:23 AM
wow another interesting story... i really love your step cousin bro... keep it up...

Not only step cousin, the rest are nice too :)

pussluver
19-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Fast forward and 8 years later, we had both graduated from the uni and eva had already been in the work force for 2 years. I managed to get a job in a small firm. I have also collected the sum that granny had left for me and had rented a place in the same block as my parents, so i still returned home almost everyday.

Kevin had graduated from poly and had finished his service 2 years before. He had changed for the better but he still have a bad temper. Since his secondary school days, he had so many girlfriends that i lost count. Mum and dad had given him advices but he choose to ignore.

I know deep inside him, he is interested in eva as he listen to her. Also whenever she is around, he behaved differently. Although during our teenage years we have drifted apart, but kevin and myself got closer again over the pass couple of years. It seemed to me that he had accepted the fact that eva and myself were together.

Currently, he have a girlfriend named, gwen, who is the longest he had. 6 months. She was 1 year younger than him and they worked in the same company.

From some angles, she looked to me a little like eva. But thats all the similarities end. She was a c cupper and she always dresses very sexily. Each time i saw her, she was in spaghetti and very tiny shorts or skirts. I would say that she looked hot with her flowing long hair.

Eva herself had turned into a beautiful woman by now. And with her 1.67m height, she is not short when she wore her heels and have many suitors over the years, but she always rejected them nicely.

Because of her upbringing by her mum, even till now, her dressing was always conservative. Nothing revealling even when she was spending time with me out of the house. Even her swim suit was those tankini types.

Over the years, eva and myself had sex almost everyday, except those days where i have to stay in camp then. By now, we know each other likes and dislikes and sex was always enjoyable. She was a different proposition in the bedroom from her normal self.

She was willing to try stuffs. She had countless toys that we had used, and explored multiple positions as well. As she was a screamer, we can only do it when her mum was not at home or only at my place.

pussluver
19-01-2016, 11:09 AM
I remembered it was a saturday when the incident happened. As usual, i went over to my parents place to place some allowance for them. I would just let myself in, and place the money on their dressing table before going back to my place. They would still be at their hawker stall and no one would be home.

I arrived at their place and placed the money in their room. I know that there was someone in the toilet and i presume it is kevin at this time of the morning.

i heard the toilet door opened and someone was out. As i thought it was kevin, i went out to greet him.

She was walking right outside my parents room as i exited. Gwen was as naked as the day she was born. Her large boobs with their light brown areola and erected nipples were bouncing as she walked pass. Her pubes were clean shaven and from the triangular area of her groin, leading to her slender legs.

She noticed me from the corner of her eyes and i could see she got a shocked. She froze facing me for one second, before running into kevin's room and close the door. I recovered from my shock and closed my parents door before deciding if i should stay and make my way out from the awkward moment.

But gwen's naked body came into my mind again and its only now that i came to realised how sexy she looked. A tent build in my berms and i decided to have another look at her before i return home.

I knocked on kevin's room.

After a while, she opened it, standing there in just a white singlet and tiny fbt shorts. With my 1.75m, i towered over her tiny fram of 1.58. But suddenly i felt small and my heart started to race.

Me: errrmm... kevin... is he around?
Gwen: nope.... he went to service his car.

My parents had bought him a car previously. It was an old honda but as it is his first car, it was his precious and took pains to keep it in prestine condition.

Me: sorry about just now...

She move pass me into the living room. i could smell the shampoo of her hair as she walked pass. She took a seat on the sofa before replying.

Gwen: why are you here?

I sat on the armchair to the right of her sofa. She crossed her slender legs on the sofa. From the corner of my eyes,i could tell that there was an opening between her shorts and legs. But i did not dare to look. She was staring at me.

Me: i... i... came to give my parents allowance.
Gwen: really?
Me: ya... its... in their room... you can...

She cut me off.

Gwen: you were sneaking around the house.

Me: no!.... its the truth...

She laughed. I could see that she was toying with me. I am starting to regret staying. I should have gone off without knocking on her door. This is what i called letting small head think without going through the big head.

Gwen: you had a good look? Haha....

I looked down on the floor, not knowing what to reply.

Gwen: i am going to tell kevin and eva...
Me: it was an accident!

I looked up and she laughed, sweeping her hair back. With her hair not obstructing, i think she was not wearing a bra but i could not be sure.

She lifted both hands to tie a ponytail. Her chest sticking out and i could see her pokies on her top.

Gwen: you are staring and this is not an accident.

I quickly look away.

Me: why did you not bring in your clothes.
Gwen: there was no one at home.
Me: the opposite block could see.
Gwen: i am not bothered.

I looked into her eyes when she said this. She winked at me and smiled. I quickly look away once more.

Gwen : are you going to wait for kevin?
Me: oh... i need to go...
Gwen: but you knocked on the door looking for him.
Me: errmmm... i thought he was around...
Gwen: haha... you should know that he wasnt. His shoes is not at the door. You would have noticed....

I felt uncomfortable. I quickly got up and went to the door.

Me: i'm meeting eva. I make my move first. Sorry about it....
Gwen: ok... send her my regards. I'll tell kevin you were here... haha...

I quickly exited and went home.

dingoboy
19-01-2016, 11:18 AM
popping almonds and waiting for an update!

pussluver
19-01-2016, 12:00 PM
At home, i contemplated if i should inform kevin. I decided to do so.

Me msg: where are you?

He did not reply until 30mins later.

Kevin msg: home. Why?

I told him about what happened.

Kevin: oh. Ok

And thats his only reply. I do not know what to make of it.

Just then eva called and asked to meet me for lunch. I changed and went to cityhall to meet her. As usual, we went window shopping around. Everything in our tiny country is expensive and we were not those who were extravagance in our spendings.

My phone beeped and it was kevin.

Kevin msg: meet up for dinner and drinks at clark quay later?

I checked with eva and she was fine.

Me msg: ok.

After confirming the date and time, eva and myself continued window shopping. There was no necessity for us to return home to change as we were already in our tshirt and jeans and eva does not wear differently even if she goes drinking.

When it was time, we took a short walk to clark quay and waited for them.

I wondered if they will bring up the incident to eva. But i could not find the right time to tell her.

HANDFUL
19-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Dont stop now TS.
very eager to know what will happen after dinner n drinks

pussluver
19-01-2016, 01:55 PM
We got a seat and did not need to wait long. Gwen was wearing a tight short green skirt that barely covered her modesty. Her tube top hardly helped as 1/3 of the top portion of her boobs were on display.

Kevin sat besides me and gwen took a seat besides eva. With gwen in such sexy clothes, i thought about what happened in the morning, and have a hard time trying to keep my eyes off her. Afterall, she is kevin's girlfriend.

Kevin: you guys ordered?
Me: we just arrived as well. 2mins before you.
Kevin: good. Anyway, you cant drink tonight. I need you to drive us home. Here's my keys. Haha...

He passed it to me. Before i could argue, he asked for the menu and we ordered our food.

Eva: wow... gwen you are dressed to kill.
Gwen: i feel comfortable and sexy in such clothes. Haha....

They were 2 years apart, but their dress sense were totally different.

Eva: arent you afraid of showing off too much?
Gwen: nah. Its just like wearing a biniki on the beach. Nothing much.
Eva: i see
Gwen: you should try. You are still young and you have a nice figure.
Eva: haha... i dont have a nice figure.

Kevin and myself sat there listening.

Gwen: you have nice long legs. You should wear more skirts.

Eva just laughed.

Gwen: you free tomorrow?
Eva: should be.
Gwen: let me bring you shopping. Just the 2 of us.
Kevin: hey! What about me?
Gwen: stay at home.

He rolled his eyes. Kevin looked at me.

Kevin: she told me about this morning.

I nodded.

Kevin: she always does this. Mum had already told her off once. But she continued.

Gwen laughed and eva look confused.

Eva: what is it about?
Kevin: oh... sam saw gwen naked at home today.

He said it as a matter of fact. Eva looked at me.

Eva: you didnt tell me.
Me: it slipped my mind.
Gwen: dont worry. Its nothing much. I came out of the toilet naked after shower. I didnt know he was around.
Eva: what?! Why are you walking around naked??!

She sounded shocked.

Kevin: she does it every time. When dad is around, she just used a towel around her.
Eva: but what if the neighbours see?

Gwen laughed again.

Gwen: you both asked the same questions.... haha...if they see, then see loh... i have no issue.

Eva rolled her eyes.

The conversation continued on between them and i was glad that eva did not pursue it with me.

The food arrived and after we finished, we proceeded with some drinks. Some drinks turned into more drinks, except for me. They started to get themselves drunk with some finger game.

KepCorp
19-01-2016, 02:43 PM
TS, thank you for sharing nice story.

pussluver
19-01-2016, 03:51 PM
The session ended at 12am. All 3 of then were already quite drunk. I got them half stumbling to the car.

I placed eva into the front seat and then gwen into the back seat with kevin. once i closed the door, she slumped against kevin shoulders. Her skirt was very high up on her thighs and i could see the bottom of her maroon undies. I did not helped her to cover up as perhaps kevin would do so. I went into the driver seat, started the car and drove out of the carpark.

The radio was switched on to accompany the lonely drive as all 3 seemed to be sleeping. Suddenly, i heard slurping noises coming from the back. I looked into the rear view mirror and gwen was mouth was locked to kevin. I turned to look at eva, and she was sleeping.

I concentrated on the road.

Until i heard a watery noise and soft moaning from gwen. As i stopped at a traffic light, i turned back to look. Gwens legs were spread opened, and her maroon thongs was on the floor of the car. kevin was fingering her noisy. Hearing the sound his fingers was making, she was definitely wet.

Her tube was hanging around her tummy area, her matching strapless bra on the seat besides her. he was sucking on one of her breasts and she was giving out soft noises.

Gwen: ahhh....ummm.... ahhh...

I was stunned for a moment until i heard the sound of a honk behind me and i drove off into the expressway. I could not see what was going on behind, but my curiousity got the better of me. I tilted the mirror downwards and half looking at them and half driving.

I know it was dangerous driving this way but it was too erotic for me to miss it. Finally i decided i had enough and spoke.

Me: errrmmm... guys... errrmmm... i am in the car... perhaps you would want to wait till you get home?

The only reply i got was gwen moaning.

Gwen: ahh.... ahh.... ahhh...

It was short and quick and louder. From the mirror, i could see kevin head between gwen legs.

Just then eva opened her eyes due to the ruckus those 2 were creating on the back seats. She turned her head to see and suddenly her sleepy eyes became wide. She looked at me with an open mouth, stunned. Even in her stupour state, she knew what was happening.

She did not do anything and just continue staring at them.

I exited eunos and drove to our carpark. Those 2 were still making out even after i announced that we have arrived home.

I turned around and looked. Gwen was bend down sucking on kevin cock. His eyes were closed and his hand was playing with gwens tits. Without warning, he moan.

Kevin: aaarrrggghh....

I watched as he came in gwen's mouth. She swallow the contents and continued licking all the remains of his cum from his dick. Once done, she got up and sat on the seat, eyes dazed but looking satisfied. Her tits and pussy on display.

Eva turned back on her seat and faced the front. She closed her eyes as well.

Me: hey... hey.... hey.... we have arrived home.

No answer. I reached out and tapped on eva shoulder. She did not respond as she went back to sleep.

I tapped kevin's leg and gwens leg as well. Both did not respond.

I shook my head in exasperation. Looked like i have to bring them up separately.

First, squeezed my way to the backseat between kevin and gwen. i zipped kevin pants. Then i pulled up gwen tube. And pull down her skirt, not touching any of her bits. I have to forego her undergarments as it was difficult to help her in the car. I went back to the front, and helped eva out of the car.

Leaving the couple sleeping behind, i carried eva back to my place, locked the door and went down again.

I got kevin out and half supporting him back to my mums place. Finally was gwen. As i went back to the car and open the door, she was lying on the back seat, skirt around her waist, one leg on the seat and the other on the floor. Her wet pussy was on display for me to see.

dingoboy
19-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Sam's turn to have a piece of Gwen? hehehe

Sperminator69
19-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Sam's turn to have a piece of Gwen? hehehe

Hahaa we shall see .... :)

DBSBAnk
19-01-2016, 06:07 PM
TS, power story.

pussluver
19-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Oh dear. This story no business.

HANDFUL
19-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Oh dear. This story no business.

Says who !! Many quietly following.. just waiting for the juicy parts..

Defacto
19-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Strong supporter here!!

littlejoe
19-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Bro me checking at every given opportunity for your updates. Please dun stop .......

norigo77
19-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Am camping here to support TS! :D

JoeWhite1
19-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Giving TS my support too. And waiting for the next episode.

kapcorp
19-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Nice story, support TS :)

tuikboo
19-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Lai old kaki here. Dont say i no suppok. Cheers😃

pussluver
19-01-2016, 10:19 PM
As I stood at the open door of the back seat, even in the poor lightings, I could see her hole still opened, after being ravished by Kevin earlier. Her shaven pussy was not only wet, but her love juices were still flowing, glistering from the poor lightings in the carpark.

I felt my painful erection in my Jeans. However, she was Kevin's girl. Even though he is not my blood brother, I treated him like one. I reached out and straightened her both legs, and then pulled her skirt back into position. I reached for her hands, and pulled her into a sitting position.

She was totally unconscious now. I had a hard time getting her out of the car. By the time, she was out, I was perspiring profusely, my whole shirt wet. I sat her on the floor, closed and lock the car door, before picking her up like a rag doll and carried her to the lift. I had put her bra and GString on her lap as I carried her.

Her pokies were near my face, but I was careful not to touch her boobs with my hands under her armpits. Finally, we arrived at my mum's place.

Again placing her on the floor, I opened the door and carried her into the room. Kevin was still where I had left him, on the bed. With a final heaved, I laid Gwen besides him and made my way home.

Eva was still sleeping on my bed. I took a quick shower and rested for the night.

sbn776y
19-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the update!

pussluver
19-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Sunday

I woke up about 10am, went for my morning jog and returned home. It was about 12pm when Eva was woken up by her phone ringing. It was Gwen, as they had made arrangements to shop today.

Gwen and Kevin appeared at my place 10mins after the call. Gwen was in a tank top and cut-off denim jeans. She looked hot and I remembered her hairless pussy from last night. Kevin was in his home clothes. As Eva was still changing, they waited in the living room.

Kevin: Sam, thanks for last night. I was totally knocked out.

Before I could reply, Gwen cut me off and looked at me. From her seat on the sofa, she stared at me

Gwen: errrm.... did you removed my undergarments?
Me: NO! Of course not!
Gwen: I woke up this morning without them.
Me: Oh my goodness. You don't remember what happened?!
Gwen: errrmmm... No.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Kevin, why don't you tell her, what you both did in the back seat!
Kevin: errrm..... I cant remember as well. I only remembered getting into the car. That's all.

I was exasperated.

Me: You mean you 2 made out in the back seat when I was driving and you both cannot remember?! What nonsense is this?

I stared at both of them, wondering if they were telling the truth. From their blurry eyes, I could tell that they do not remember anything.

Me: nevermind, later when Eva is out, she can tell you.

In my mind, if Eva cannot remember, then I am in trouble. WE sat there in awkward silence.

Soon, Eva appeared from the room. She was in her usual, Tshirt and Jeans.

Eva: hi.... sorry I am late.... I am ready to go.
Me: Eva, can you tell them what happened last night in the car on our way back.
Eva: oh....

she blushed.

Eva: errmmmm... you both actually made out in the car.....

I breathe a sigh of relief.

Gwen: oh.... tell me more later..... bye guys....

They made their way out and Kevin and myself were left in the house. He went home soon and I got lunch from the hawker centre downstairs.

I have nothing much to do for the remaining of the day and I went to help out at my parents stall.

pussluver
19-01-2016, 11:35 PM
It was evening when I reached home. Eva was still not back and I settled my own dinner.

At about 7pm, I heard the door keys and Eva opened the door. When I saw her, I was shocked. She was wearing the same kind of skirt as Gwen did yesterday, showing lots of her thighs. As she was taller than Gwen, it made her skirt looked even shorter. She was wearing a spaghetti top, with her black bra strap visible against her fair skin.

Me: wow.... you look very hot.

She smiled as she removed her new stilettoes. She had 5 bags of clothes with her, but I wasn't complaining. She went into my room and I followed.

She was excited, and show off her new clothes to me. I was even more excited than her as all of them were Gwen's type of clothes, sexy. There were tiny shorts, hot shorts, translucent bra and Gstrings, half cups, padless bra, tube tops, V neck tops, basically all stuffs that will show off a lot of her skin.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that Gwen managed to change her perception after just a single shopping trip, even though I had tried for the pass 8 years. I am sure moving on forward, she would be more adventurous with our sex life.

She stood up from the bed, leaving all her new clothes scattered on it, and turned to me.

Eva: baby.... fuck me.....
Me: huh?

I thought I heard wrongly. Even though she was always horny in the bedroom, she never asked for sex openly, or rather beg me for it.

Eva: Baby.... I need you to fuck me..... now....

Her voice was low and sexy. I stood up and moved forward to her.

Me: you ok?
Eva: yes..... please.... fuck me now..... please.....

She grabbed my face and started Frenching me. our lips locked, but she was the one probing. I could feel her needs. her desperateness. Without bothering with her top, I reached down and pull up her skirt to her waist. She was still wearing her own undies, the black old thong. I touched the bottom of it. It was already soaked with her juices.

She released my face, and her hands pulled down my shorts, grabbing my erected shaft. Without further prompting, our lips parted and she guided me to the bed, holding my shaft like a leash. She went down on all fours on the bed and looked at me with her wanton eyes. I was standing at the edge of the bed.

Eva: fuck me.... fuck me hard.....

She was still holding to my rod, and pulled me to her pussy. She did not even bother to remove our top. I felt my tip touched her lips, she used it to rubbed around her clit twice and then placed me at her entrance. She held on my hips and pulled me in roughly.

Eva: AHHHHH.....that feels good.....

With her tunnel so wet, I entered her easily. I could feel her walls gripping my rod tightly, and I pumped into her. Again to my surprise, just after about 10 thrust, I felt her body convulse.

Eva: UGHHHHHH...... OH...... UGHHHHH.... FUCK ME..... FUCK ME HARDER...... BABY....

She had a quick orgasm. In my mind, she must be feeling horny the whole afternoon with her dressing. I wondered how many times she would have showed her body off deliberately today, making her so horny.

I could not continue to speculate as she started to thrust her butt backwards, fucking me at the same time.

Eva: UGGHHHHHH..... UGHHHHH.....

She was having an intense orgasm, much more than anything that I felt in the past. Her thighs were shivering and her back started to arch, but she was still pushing hard at me, trying to get more. I cleared my thoughts, and held her hips, preventing her from pushing back. With her locked in place, I banged her furiously, like there was no tomorrow.

Eva: UGHHHHHHH..... ARRRRRRHHHHH...... ARRRRRHHHHH

My tummy muscles were aching, but I did not stopped. I did not want her orgasm to stop. However, very soon, it's my turn. I quickly pulled out my shaft from her dripping pussy. Even though she looked to be in a delirium state, she turned around and deep throat me, allowing me to shoot everything in her mouth. She choked a little, but did not release me and continue sucking until she felt no more throbbing in my spent dick.

She sat down on bed, opened her mouth and showed me the white stuff in it, before closing and swallowing the whole gooey stuffs. Then she licked her lips, and stick out her tongue again, showing me her come-fuck-me expression. I laughed.

Me: baby....haha... what's this?
Eva: ummpphhhhffff......

She made a cute noise. and sat on the bed, leaning backwards with one of her hand behind in support, and spread her legs, showing me her pussy. I just realised that she had went for Brazilian today. It was also clean shaven. Gwen taught her well.

She used her free hand and rubbed her pussy, spreading her nether lips, and flicking her clit with her finger tip.

I felt my dick started to throb again.

Eva: Nice?

I nodded.

Eva: lick me.....

Without further invitation, I went down on her. She was still spreading herself and my tongue have easy access to her inner parts. Her clit was swollen and I decided to lick it first. Once I touched her, she screamed.

Eva: OHHHHHHHH.... DEARRRRR......... AHHHHHHHH.......

She laid on her back, and I could see her taking off her top, leaving her naked. My dick had gotten back it's mojo and is now erected, but not as hard as before.

Instead of continuing to lick, I moved on top of her in missionary, took both her long legs and placed them on my shoulder and penetrated her in wheelbarrow position. I moved my body over hers, with her legs almost touching her own head. This way, I could feel my penis touching her uterus when I was fully in.

I pumped her this way, fast and furious.

Eva: FUCK...FUCKKKKK.... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

She reached orgasm again. I could see the whites of her eyes as she grabbed and squeezed her boobs and started to pinch her own nipples, pulling at them. She made some noises that I had not heard before.

Eva: ENNNNGGGHHHH..... ENNNNNGHHHHHHH....... WOOOOHHHHH.....

This got me extremely high. With her inner walls clamping on my member hard, I could not resist the flood of sensation, and I barely managed to pull out of her as I exploded on her tummy. Perhaps explosion is the wrong term, as I squirted some sporadic droplets with my second shot. However, even with just this little white liquid, my own orgasm was so intense that I felt my strength evaporated with the exit of my liquid.

I laid down besides her, both of us panting rapidly.

Finally, when my breathing returned to normal, I asked her.

Me: Why were you so wet? Did you saw many guys looking at you?

She nodded.

Me: you like to show off your body?

She smiled. and I know.

After we clean up, I send her home as we needed to work tomorrow.

pussluver
19-01-2016, 11:52 PM
After that day, she started wearing sexily, but she was still conscious about herself, and did not show off her body, not exposing herself intentionally or unintentionally. She never did wore those padless bra, or those translucent ones and much less to say going braless. Whatever plans of adventure that I had planned were not fulfilled and it just left me a large anti-climax.

Our sex life was never as intense as that day any more and resume to normal. Even though her dressing was sexy, but it's only during the weekends when she was with me. She was still not comfortable wearing anything that showed off too much of herself at work.

At work, we both worked very hard. She was promoted to the Finance Supervisor and myself a Assistant Operational Manager in a bigger organization. Since then, I had gotten myself a 2nd hand Honda.

On our emotions, we bonded closer together, and 3 years later, in late 2014, I proposed to her. She was over the moon and accepted in immediately. It was about the same time that Kevin proposed to Gwen as well and the four of us decided to have a joint wedding in order to save cost.

We took a year to prepare for our wedding and during that time, we had gotten our EC in Tampines. We wanted to get Eva's mum to stay with us, but she refused to share our place, citing that she did not wanted to invade the future privacy that we have.

The day of the wedding arrived in Aug 2015. It not only bounded us together but also changed our peaceful life.

pussluver
20-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Wedding Day

I was staying with my foster parents again, sharing a room with Kevin over the past 1 week or so. Both Eva and Gwen did not come over and I guessed we were both starved of our women.

We woke up early in the morning and got prepared. Some of our brothers were already here. I got a 4 of my Service mates and Kevin got his 4 of his friends, 3 from Poly and one from his secondary school

I was dubious about the one from his secondary school, Vic, as he was a bad influence to Kevin during his secondary school years. Although as they got older and seldom got into contact, Kevin requested his help because 1 of his poly friends have a personal matter to settle at the last moment. He tried the rest of his friends, but they were all too busy to help out due to the last minute request. But as it was our big day, I withheld my objection to myself and no one knows about it.

When we were ready, we made our separate ways to the brides house. We had all the standard events like gatecrashing, tea ceremonies, photos taking and so on.

After the event of the morning and afternoon, we checked in to Swissôtel The Stamford. We had our own rooms, even though the dinner was shared. The brothers and sisters all shared 1 room for the 16 of them.

Eva and myself went into our suit and Gwen and Kevin went to theirs to rest to prepare for the long evening. The sisters had all gone home and will only be back later in the afternoon. Most of the brothers were not around as well. The remaining was resting in their allotted room.

Eva was changing out of her tea ceremony dress in the room when I heard the door bell rang. I opened it absentmindedly as I was already tired from the hassle of the morning. Vic was at the door with a box, and before I invited him in, he pushed his way in.

Me: Hey! Hey! My wife is changing!

He ignored me and went into the living area. I quickly followed him, hoping to stop his progress. Eva had probably heard me and when I reached the inner room, she was back facing us, topless and in her Gstring. Vic did not stopped walking and instead went directly into the inner room. Eva was shocked by his advance and quickly squatted down. He stopped only when he was standing directly behind her squatted figure.

Eva: Hey! I am changing! Cant you see.
VIc: haha.... I know.... but Gwen ask me to pass this box to you personally.
Me: What the fuck are you doing?

I arrived into the room and stood between him and Eva. He was about the same height as me, and looked me straight in the eyes.

Vic: I already told you.
Eva: You can put it on the bed. Thank you.
Vic : nope. You have to receive it, then I'll leave.
Me: what's wrong with you?
Vic: nothing wrong. Just doing my job.

He grinned at me and I felt like punching him in the face then, but I held back my emotions.

Me: You can pass it to me. It's the same.
Vic: nope. Gwen say pass it to Eva. You are not Eva....haha.... don't try to fool me.
Me: No! you don't try to be funny.

I clenched my fist.

Vic: No point you getting angry right? It's your wedding. You can screw it up if you want....haha.....
Eva: ok....ok.... give it to me..... and please go....

She stretched out her hand backwards to receive the box, still back facing him.

Vic: You will drop it....Please use both hands....
Me: she wont....
Vic: come Eva..... take it and I'll leave. haha....

That snigger! I really wanted to punch him.

I felt her standing up, hiding behind me. She pressed her breasts against my back, and both hand stretched out on either side of me to receive the box.

Eva: ok. pass to me.
Vic: Here you go.....

He passed her the box.

Vic: See, it's easy..... I'll make my move now.

I took the box from Eva and placed it on the bed, and watched him walking out the living area, towards the door. Then I heard the door open and close. I went there and made sure that he is no longer in the room and bolted the door before going back to Eva.

Me: what's that?
Eva: It's just the box to put the red packets.
Me: why did he need to pass it to you?
Eva: I don't know. I'll call Gwen.

She called Kevin's room and asked about the box. Gwen mentioned that the box was in the other room, with the brothers and sisters and did not tell anyone to pass it to Eva. She thanked Gwen and hung up. She related to me what Gwen told her.

Me: creep. Asshole.
Eva: calm down baby.... it's our wedding. We got to prepare for the solemnization soon.

darkshiver
20-01-2016, 01:40 AM
there you go bro.. another solid story building. 14 points for you.

Dooley
20-01-2016, 03:23 AM
Loved your update TS

littlejoe
20-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Loved your update TS

More please

tuikboo
20-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Thank you bro.

NhaTranh
20-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Pitching my tent here

NhaTranh
20-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Pitching my tent here

madmen11
20-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Thanks Bro! Your story is captivating as always~

robofish
20-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Camping for update :)

pussluver
20-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Everything was going according to our plan. The solemnization, the dinner, and everything else. We were pleased and Vic was soon forgotten.

After dinner, my Uni friends and colleagues started toasting me. The brothers were not around as they were busy themselves as my other service friends were drinking with them. I had no choice but to take up the challenge on my own. Eva was not spared either, but they go alot easier on her.

Beers, whiskey, red wines were just part of the package. And very soon, I started to feel giddy. Eva knows my limits and she stopped them. Soon, I couldnt stand on my feet and have sit on one of the dinner chairs, but the guys were still trying to get more alcohol in me. Eva was then led away to another table buy her own friends, and I was left to fend for myself.

I looked around, Kevin and Gwen was in the same predicament, and i could see Gwen also sitting on the chair as well. Kevin was busy entertaining his friends.

The last glass I remembered I had was a mixture of god-knows-what. With a few minutes, I was gone on the chair.

I was totally knocked out but I know that someone brought me back up to the rooms. Then I was being undressed, but I was too drunk to be bothered.

The next time I woke up, Eva was naked besides me and I felt her hold my hands and placed it on her boobs. I could not react and fell asleep.

I was woken up buy water pouring on my face and I heard raised voices.

Kevin: Why!? Why?!

I got up groggily on the bed and looked around the room. It looked different and did not seemed to by my room. Kevin and Eva was standing there. Then I somehow remembered Eva. Wasnt she on the bed? I looked besides me, and Gwen was sleeping there, naked. I looked down at myself, I was naked as well. I quickly took a pillow to cover my strategic spot.

Eva: Sam, what happened?
Me: I .... I dont.... know....

I was still very blur and my head was still spinning.

Eva: Why are you in Kevin's room?
Kevin: why are you NAKED? WHY?
Me: Sorry, Kevin, I really dont know. I was totally drunk and knock out.

I shook my head to clear it.

Eva: Tell us what you know.

I tried to remember.

Me: I know I was knocked out in the hall. Then someone brought me up. I did not see who.

Kevin cut me off.

Kevin: but why are you naked? why is she naked? why is your hand and legs on her body?! WHY?!
Me: Someone removed my clothes. And then I cant remember anything until you guys woke me up. I dont even know what happen.

I did not tell them that I thought Gwen was Eva. That would be inviting more trouble.

Eva: Kevin, calm down.
Kevin: how can I calm down?!
Eva: You know your brother.
Kevin: The last time he also molested Gwen when she was drunk!
Eva: watched what you say. That was already cleared up.

She looked a little annoyed, trying to protect my reputation from his allegations. She turned to me.

Eva: Sam, You sure you remember nothing at all?

I shook my head.

Kevin: Did you fuck her? DID YOU!?

Eva replied for me.

Eva: Kevin, this is enough. I suggest if you dont trust Sam, we will get a medical report tomorrow.

She pulled the pillow from me.

Eva: Look at his dick. It's not even a single stained on it.

Kevin bend down and look. I felt like a display item and is sure that it shrink by 2 inches shorter.

Kevin: ok....

He sat down and put his head in his hands.

Kevin : I dont know what to do.....

She put a hand on his shoulder.

Eva: we will try to find out what happen. Let's wait for Gwen to get up tomorrow. Maybe she will know something.

aloscus
20-01-2016, 03:43 PM
way to go another of your great works....keep it up

HANDFUL
20-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Kevin is gonna get eye for eye

littlejoe
20-01-2016, 04:19 PM
way to go another of your great works....keep it up

Bro Pussluver you are really the MAN ..... This is even getting better then the last few stories..... Never thought that I could be the addicted to something like this...... Bravo ... Look forward to your next updates soonest bro ....

weeklys
20-01-2016, 04:56 PM
well done. you majiam read a lot of books. your starting is always good as far as i'm concern.

2 things i like about your story.

1.) It was not always about sex.
2.) The story was not overly long like Taiwan drama....fuck 800 episode liao still havent finished hahahaha.

anyway...thanks bro for the story.

Syndicated
20-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Great stuff TS

pussluver
20-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Seriously, I think this story not very nice. Because of the rushed job, everything is all over the place. incoherent.

My apologies for this.

I'll try to rescue this in the 2nd half of it.

LateHunter
20-01-2016, 10:13 PM
bro, i think its fine.. u mean u are going to let us wet ourselves even more? :o

dont say sorry leh, u are doing a great job!

Seriously, I think this story not very nice. Because of the rushed job, everything is all over the place. incoherent.

My apologies for this.

pussluver
20-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Eva got me dressed and went back to our room. We have no mood for anything after what had happened. I am just glad that Eva trusts me. As I was still groggy from the effects of the alcohol, I decided to leave the thinking to tomorrow.

In the morning, we got up early, but everything was rushed in the morning, making payment, packing, and checking out before 12pm. I had no time to think about last night. Kevin was still in a grouchy mood and we did not speak as we check out of the hotel.

While we walked into our individual cars, I spoke to him.

Me: come over to my place later after your lunch and bring Gwen for a medical check up. I want to talk about last night.

He just nodded and went off.

Eva held my hands in silence as I drove home. She knew that I was thinking about last night and did wanted to interrupt me.

Once we arrived at our new house, we brought everything up and after unpacking, I sat in the living area, thinking.

Who had brought me to Kevin's room?
Why did he or she do that?
What is the motive?
What does the person gain from it?

I go through all those who were remaining in the ballroom last night, as I got drunk. I wrote down their names.

Me: baby, can you remember who remained in the ball room last night before you left me alone?

She stopped whatever she was doing and came over. I did not gave her my list, but got her to write down all the names in another list.

I showed her both lists and we consolidated into a 3rd sheet.

I wanted more information from Kevin and Gwen before continuing to think about the lists. Not wanting to brood over and wanting to clear my mind where I needed to use all the brain juice I could master, I suggested to have lunch at the mall nearby.

After lunch, we shopped around for some groceries before going back home. Eva wasnt wearing anything sexy and was just in TShirt and culottes, reflecting her mood.

Just as we arrived home, Kevin text me that he was on his way with Gwen.

They arrived not long after we reached home. Kevin was still staying with my foster parents as he was just a technician in a SME and could not afford a home yet based on his income.

As they entered, I noticed that Gwen for the first time did not wear any thing sexy as well. As if both the girls had read each other minds, Gwen was in similar dressing as Eva, although different colours.

We took a seat in the living room.

Me: how was the checkup?
Kevin: The doctor said that there was no physical signs that she was penetrated last night.

He used the word penetrated rather than fuck. I guessed he had calmed down a little.

Me: Good. Now, Gwen, have Kevin told you about last night?

She nodded.

Me: I need you to remembered what happened and relate to me.
Gwen: I was with Kev drinking with some of his colleagues, and then his poly mates got him away. I remembered that I sat on the chair as I was high. Then someone, I think one of your relatives, offered me a drink and after that I pass out.
Me: one of our relative? Who?

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

Me: nevermind, later we get to that. I need your help to write down on a piece of paper the people who you can remember that remained in the ballroom before you got drunk.

They nodded and wrote down the list and pass me. With the list, I consolidated all 4 lists.

There were about 52 people in the list.

8 were the brothers
3 were my service friends
4 were Kevin Poly friends
7 were Kevin colleagues
5 were my Uni friends
4 were Eva friends
5 were my colleagues
2 were my foster parents
2 were Gwen parents
1 was Eva mum
3 were the sisters who remained
2 were Eva relatives
3 were Gwen relatives
3 were Kevin relatives

Any of them could be the people who send me up. excluding: the 4 Eva's friends who was drinking with her at that time and another 7 of Kevin Poly friends, including the 3 who helped out as brothers.

As Gwen was still sitting dazed in her chair as I was led up, Kevin 7 colleagues could also be excluded.

The 5 who were our parents, were also excluded.

So taking away these 23 people, there were 29 left. Any of these 29 could be a suspect.

I called up my service friends, Uni and colleagues. All confirmed that no one left during the drinking session and they left together after they could not find me. Additional 17 were accounted for.

The girls confirmed with the sisters and the other 3 were accounted for.

So 9 were left, and they were:
2 were Eva relatives
3 were Gwen relatives
3 were Kevin relatives
1 of the brother, Vic.

We checked the list again and confirmed our findings that Vic is the most suspicious currently. There was a high chance that he is the person that brought me up, but surprisingly, the person who brought Gwen away from the ballroom does not fit into anyone that we invited.

But we need more evidence.

I showed Gwen the pictures that was taken during the dinner, for her to identify the "relative" who she mentioned had given her the final drink before she passed out, surprisingly, she could not identify anyone from the picture. From her description, Kevin and myself confirmed that he was not part of our relative contingent.

Me: Gwen, I saw you sitting on the chair when Kevin was dragged away. Do you remember how long after Kevin was dragged away that you were offered the drink?
Gwen: I think max of 5 mins. I cannot really remember.

As I think, I spoke my thoughts.

Me: hmmm... I saw Gwen sitting there and kevin was dragged away, and I think that was the last picture I saw before I passed out. Then someone unknown offered something to Gwen with 5mins of me passing out. Who is that someone?

they looked at me.

Me: Kevin, can you check why your poly friends pulled you away?
Kevin: I think they just want me to drink.
Me: can you check with them?

I turned and look at Eva.

Eva: I'll check mine as well.

After their call, Eva reported.

Eva: They said that a guy asked them to toast me. If not, it will be bad luck for me. So they dragged me away.

Kevin came back.

Kevin: they said that Vic said they should toast me.

Me: ok, I think we can conclude that this incident is caused by Vic.
Me: by why? what's his motive? What did he stand to gain?

Kevin shook his head.

i32DD
21-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Wonderful story again by bro pusslover :D

littlejoe
21-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Bro, no offence but I dun see anything wrong in your story so far. I only see a wonderful story coming to age. Like a master chef patiently stiring his pot of stew. Putting in his secert recipe and carefully watching the fire so the stew will come just right. Bro keep it coming we are hungry for your stew. ......

My apologies for this.

Actinoids
21-01-2016, 03:04 AM
Interesting plot so far. But it could potentially bond the brothers stronger to find the culprit!

takashi31400
21-01-2016, 03:06 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Nothing wrong.Great story.
Thanks for your great effort.
Cheers.

Syndicated
21-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Wonderful story again by bro pusslover :D

He is one of the best writers in this forum :cool:

norigo77
21-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Fully agree! :D Pls keep them coming, TS.

sexrookie
21-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Fully agree! :D Pls keep them coming, TS.

Return back, thanks

haiz28
21-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Bro prusslover

Other than Bro ilock's stories, your stories are captivating too.
Keep up the good work.

sjb1994
21-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Bro pussluver, I have been enjoying your story not only this, but the step cousin, my colleague ...., I would say all well written, include the current one. Please don't say sorry for late posting or any other reason, you don't owe us.

Please continue, you have my support, as well lots of bros and sis here.

Kampuchee
21-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Bro pussluver, I have been enjoying your story not only this, but the step cousin, my colleague ...., I would say all well written, include the current one. Please don't say sorry for late posting or any other reason, you don't owe us.

Well said bro ..... late posting is ok, as long as don't MIA for few months :D

jasminee
21-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Very excited and thrilling writting:D

hotguy2406
21-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I'm waiting.....

Nic25
21-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Bro pussluver,

Thank you for the great stories so far.
Really appreciate your HARD work, posting even when you are not completely recovered.

You do not owe any of us anything in this forum.

Gratitudes again for all stories including this...
It has been sexiting and captivating

Pls keep it cumming!

plok
21-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Nice stories as usual. :)

pussluver
21-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Gwen: see, i am innocent! Sam is also innocent. Find out your facts first.

She looked angry with kevin.

Kevin: ok. My fault. My fault. Sorry... Lets go back and rest....
Gwen: no. I know what you want. I am staying here.

They were squabbling now. Eva looked at me and i shrugged my shoulders.

Eva: why not you guys take a rest in the guest room since you are not going home yet. You must be tired.
Me: i think you 2 should go home and rest.

Gwen crossed her hand and stood up.

Gwen: you go home. I am staying here. And dont follow me into the room.

She walked off, went into the room and close the door. We heard it being locked.

Kevin: whats wrong with her.
Eva: you must had scolded her earlier.
Kevin: i did not.
Me: i am going in to sleep. You can sleep on the couch if you want.
Kevin: i am going home.
Eva: what about her?
Kevin: i dont care.

He went to the door and let himself out.

Kevin: bye...

He went off leaving me and eva in the living room shaking our heads

tuikboo
21-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Abit short but its a continuation ya. Tq n cheers.

conc23
21-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Nice story. Support!

pussluver
21-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Abit short but its a continuation ya. Tq n cheers.

haha.... I am outstation now. Have some updates in the afternoon, already not too bad :)

pussluver
21-01-2016, 05:48 PM
We went back into our room. Eva was horny, but I was not. The day was killing me, especially from thinking too much, trying to break the Da Vinci's code, but it was not Da Vinci, but Vic's.

I went to sleep, and Eva, sat in bed, playing with her phone.

I woke up about an hour later. Eva was no longer besides me, but I saw the drawer in our cabinet was opened. The door to my bedroom was opened as well. There was no sound except a soft humming sound coming from outside.

I got up and walked towards my door, planning to look for Eva and some food. As I neared the door, the humming got louder. I am not sure what it was but it sounded familiar.

I exited my doorway and noticed that the guest room's door was also opened. The sound seemed to be coming from there. I went to the door and looked inside. Gwen and Eva was sitting on the bed, Gwen facing me and Eva back was to me. The humming grew louder.

I walked in, and Gwen looked up, Eva turned around from Gwen's reaction. Eva was holding her vibrator in her hand, and Gwen's finger tip was touching it, feeling the vibration. I froze in my tracks, with a shocked expression on my face. They giggled and turned back to face each other, ignoring me.

Gwen: Can it go faster?
Eva: yeah. Like this.

The humming grew really loud as she switched on to full power.

Gwen: wow! That is extremely powerful.
Eva: haha.... that's when I am almost at the peak. This gets me off like crazy.
Gwen: I never had one before. Kevin is too prudish to let me try.
Eva: haha... you should just get one.
Gwen: He said that we are staying with his parents now and if they found that I am using it, he will get into trouble.
Eva: haha.... I dont think he will get into trouble as I am sure his parents wont go through your stuffs.

They continued to speak as if I am transparent. Listening to just their conversation and with Gwen's hand on the thing, i already have pitched a tent in my shorts

Gwen: I am not too sure. My MIL keep my clothes for me.
Eva: oh... I guess then better not.
Gwen: what if I buy one and keep in your house?
Eva: why do you want to do that?!
Gwen: when I feel like using that I just come over.... haha...
Eva: haha.... i am fine with it if you want to.
Gwen: ok, i will consider.....

My ears almost popped out. If she got one and keep it here, it meant that she would come over and masturbate herself. This is getting unbearable. But I am not going to veto that decision.

Gwen: Can I try it now?

My heart skipped a beat.

KLKOOL
21-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Nice story. Camping for more

edwinx
21-01-2016, 06:20 PM
camping for more, support support

tuikboo
21-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Bro short or long your story is always power. Keep it coming..cheers

dinzmarck
21-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Is Sam dreaming? camping for more....

spluder101
22-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Imagine they look like this

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ce83117522fec7a47267c199c913a452/tumblr_mxetovtfwq1sfadqfo1_1280.jpg

MoreGreene
22-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Imagine they look like this

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ce83117522fec7a47267c199c913a452/tumblr_mxetovtfwq1sfadqfo1_1280.jpg

hmmmmm nice pics :)

Aventer
22-01-2016, 06:23 AM
hmmmmm nice pics :)

Very good indeed :D

PrinceCharles
22-01-2016, 09:01 AM
do continue bro:D

acidicavex
22-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Sam wake up!!! Time to go work!!! :p

sexrookie
22-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Hi,

Return back +10

Thx n Rdgs

GoldenEgg
22-01-2016, 04:04 PM
tent is up

DBSBonk
22-01-2016, 05:03 PM
TS, power story

masters
22-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Please continue bro. Supporter here

littlejoe
23-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Bro Pussluver, where are you? Please carry on updating,please dun stop.............

Syndicated
23-01-2016, 07:53 AM
tent is up

Same here as well :D

r_h79
23-01-2016, 08:12 AM
Please continue..

cramlover
23-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Guys and Gals, please give TS a break, bro Pusslover is outstation (see post #99). Thanks and cheers.

pussluver
23-01-2016, 06:38 PM
sorry. I wont be writing any more. Seriously, there are many losers in the forum, who like those fucking imbeciles in the working place who need to leech onto others to succeed in life.

Go and check out how those losers shamelessly feel justified that just because they cannot have any specific ideas on how to process or write a story because of their peanut brains have no capacity of innovations and devoid of ideas.

UOBank
23-01-2016, 06:42 PM
TS, thank you for writing.

JoeWhite1
23-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Pussluver please continue, but report that loser who hijacked your sis in law thread to have him banned. If he can't start his own thread, he doesn't deserve to be on this board.

Wipedout
23-01-2016, 07:35 PM
pussluver don't disappoint a lot of people for the sake of one idiot

Fudgiewudgie
23-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Pussluver, please continue your story. I'm supporting you.

dinzmarck
23-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Seriously bro! when Gwen want to try the toys and you wanna stop the story... Don't care about the leeches bro, they will always be one in every corner... you are a great writer and have inspired many to write... Entertain your readers TS and encourage the rest...

archer69
23-01-2016, 10:08 PM
I think we can zap that hijacker and report :)
Dont worry TS we support you.

edwintantan
23-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Bro pussylov .. Let me say a word of fairness in this world there are bad people and good people ...like just farmer grow 1 type of rice but eaten by different people .. I'm been following ur stories since "my step cousin" to this series of "the wives"
PLEASE Don't stop ur story .. We hope you will continue ur story soon .. PLEASE

takashi31400
23-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Well said Bro Edwintantan,

Totally agree with you .
Pls continue Bro Pusslover.:)

Bro pussylov .. Let me say a word of fairness in this world there are bad people and good people ...like just farmer grow 1 type of rice but eaten by different people .. I'm been following ur stories since "my step cousin" to this series of "the wives"
PLEASE Don't stop ur story .. We hope you will continue ur story soon .. PLEASE

sensualshirley
24-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Well said Bro Edwintantan,

Totally agree with you .
Pls continue Bro Pusslover.:)

Y TS suddenly stopped? What happened?

Latte
24-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Bec got one loser bo idea, so go and zi siao Pusslover's sis-in-law story. Nw he sibeh tulan liao. Sian..

thickhead
24-01-2016, 03:35 AM
sorry. I wont be writing any more. Seriously, there are many losers in the forum, who like those fucking imbeciles in the working place who need to leech onto others to succeed in life.

Go and check out how those losers shamelessly feel justified that just because they cannot have any specific ideas on how to process or write a story because of their peanut brains have no capacity of innovations and devoid of ideas.

Sad to see you leave.

HOWEVER, I really think this is quite an over-reaction.

Sorry but I cannot feel your pain, frustration or other emotions as the hijacked thread is not mine.

Anyway, thanks for all your contributions.

I guess life moves on.

To Hijacker:

Please start your own thread. Maybe, stop writing. Your story is boring - I assume it is fictitious.

BR-TH

archer69
24-01-2016, 03:41 AM
WTF no more stories?

pussluver
24-01-2016, 04:25 AM
You guys have been supportive. Below is for your reading pleasure.

pussluver
24-01-2016, 04:26 AM
I thought that they would chase me out of the room. However, to my surprised, they totally treated me as transparent. Of course, there is no way that I am going to complain about it.

I watched as Eva passed the tiny pink device to Gwen

Gwen: Where should I placed it on?

I held my breath, hoping that they wont change their mind.

Eva: You can start with your nipples, and then on your clitoris, but it works best together with this.

She took out her maroon dildo.

Gwen: wow…. That thing looked big. I am not sure if it will fit….. haha…
Eva: It will, if you get wet enough…. Normally Sam and myself use it for our foreplay.

She turned and looked at me. My heart dropped as I thought she was going to chase me out.

Gwen: I would really hope to get my own. Sam, if you want to leave, you can now. I am going to try it….

She used the word “if”. Well, it meant that it’s up to me if I decide to leave or to stay. No question about it. I want to stay. And I did not reply.

She switched on the pink bullet shaped thing. It started to buzz, softly, slowly. She did not look up and spoke, probably to herself.

Gwen: ok….I am going to try it on my nipples first

She brought it down to her waist, and then went underneath her Tshirt. I could see the bump where her hands were, moving upwards, like a mole under the lawn, towards her voluptuous tits. As she moved upwards, her top followed, showing off her flat porcelain tummy. I could faintly see that her hand moved between the space of her bra and breast, bringing the tiny egg to her nipples, with the wired controller trailing down her Tshirt.

Although I could not visually see the action, but from her expressions, I know it hit the target. Her eyes were half closed and her body trembled. Her mouth opened just a tiny whisker, a soundless moan seemed to be caught between her throat.

It was just a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I realised that I was holding my breath and I let out the air out of my aching lungs. My manhood felt like exploding in my pants. She took out the vibrator from her top, and she let out a loud breath.

Gwen: wow! That was heavenly…. Haha….

Eva who was watching her intently, smiled.

Eva: that’s not the best part…. Your bottom…. Try it….
Gwen: can I?

Eva nodded.

Eva: Don’t worry. I always wash it and disinfect it after every use……

pussluver
24-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Gwen laid down on the bed and moved both her legs on it. She lifted her top till her under boob, showing off her tummy fully. She tried to push through the waistband of her culottes, but it was too tight, and could not fit. Thus, she started to unbuckle the button and unzipped it, forming a V shaped opening. I could clearly see her black lacy undies, and the cute little bow in the middle of the V.

She moved the device in, with the wired following behind, like a road leading to heaven. However, the culottes was still too tight for her hand to proceed further. She took a very brief glance at me, and lowered her bottom, leaving only her thongs on. It was not only lacy, but sheer as well. I could see the backdrop colour of her fair hand against the black material. Without restrictions, she moved the egg down further. I could see the material stretching. Right at the bottom, because her hand was stretching the material, there was a gap for me to see, her exposed labia. This gap was big enough and did not close up, but inched larger. She might as well remove her thongs and lie there naked.

I watched in earnest as she placed the device slowly on her labia, moving it slowly inwards.

Gwen: wow….. I can feel it even here….
Eva: go on….

Gwen nodded, with her eyes still half closed. She circled the vibrator around the area, trying to get use to the sensation, before hitting the spot. Once it touches her clit, her body jumped in response, and as a reflex action, she pulled it away from herself, leaving the opening between her undies and her pussy a gap as big as a barn door.

Gwen: WOW!

I could see the glister on her lips, ridiculously wet from all the teasing she did to herself. Those swollen lips did not escape Eva as well. As previously known to me, Eva was always like a beast unleased in the bedroom. She wasn’t shy to get herself pleased in the bedroom when she was with me. She beckoned me over. I walked towards her, tentatively, hoping that she would let me bang her. I have that need to release the tension that had built up in my balls.

Instead, she asked me to sit behind her. I reached out to hug her, but she softly hit my hands to show her disapproval. I kept my hands to myself and concentrate watching Gwen.

Gwen’s hand had went back to her pussy, and the gap became small again. She took a deep breath and once more, I watched as she spread her lips, and lowered the little tormenting device down on it. This time, she did not jerk away, but pushed it against her sensitive spot.

Gwen: ooooOHHHHH…………..

She let out a string of moans. I could see her body quiver from the sensations. Her eyes were closed.

Gwen: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH……..

Eva reached out and helped her increased the speed of the device to the maximum

Gwen: aaaaagggrrrrhhhhh……. ARRRGHHHH…..

She reached down with her free hand, pulling her undies down to her ankles as she started to experience the pleasure from the device. I could see her pink lips clearly. Juices flowed out freely, forming a little clear steam of cunt juice down to her butt and wetting the bed.

Gwen: ARRRRRGHHHHH…. FUCK….. FUCK….. UGHHHHHHHH………….

Her legs lifted her bottom off the bed as she buckled her hips uncontrollably. Automatically, the vibrator lost its target from the intensity of her as she reached a clitoral climax. It did not lasted long, probably 5 seconds, before she dropped her body on the bed, exhausted, breathing heavily.

If she had continued awhile longer, I would have cum in my pants. I just sat there watching in amazement. This was Kevin’s wife, my foster brother’s wife and I had witness her first masturbation. At that point in time, I did not feel if I did anything wrong as Eva was in the room and I did not touched Gwen. One thing though, the thoughts of fucking did not even came into my mind once during the display. I was only thinking of fucking Eva there and then.

Gwen recovered and sat on the bed, without wearing her undies.

Gwen: that was WOW! Really! WOW!
Eva: haha…. I knew you will like it…
Gwen: I must get one of those things.
Eva: Get this as well.

She nodded to the dildo.

Gwen: Are you sure it can fit?
Eva: ya. I told you….

Suddenly Gwen looked at me and said.

Gwen: want to see me try?

I stumbled for words. My wife is sitting in front of me. Gwen and myself was accused of fucking each other last night and now this woman is teasing me. I looked at Eva for help.

Eva: If you want, just nod your head.

I nodded. Gwen smiled.

Gwen: haha…. NO!...... If I continue, I may just do something wrong here….. haha…
Eva: haha…. Quite true….haha….

Still sitting, she started to wear her thongs. I stared at her privates as she pulled the undies up, taking in her wetness, her swollen lips. Once she got them into position, I looked up and realised that she was staring at me. I quickly looked down on the floor, just like a primary school boy being caught copying for his test. Gwen and Eva laughed. I looked up and saw my wife was also staring at me.

Eva reached out and patted my tent.

Eva: down boy…. Down….

I felt humiliated and dick got deflated immediately. I left the room and heard more laughter behind me. With my ego bruised, I went to take a cold shower in my room and by the time I got out, I felt better again, before going out to the living area.

Gwen: Kevin is coming to pick me.

Eva was not around, and I just nodded. She did not mention about the incident and I kept quiet.

Me: where’s Eva?
Gwen: She is bathing in the common toilet. She asked you to change for dinner.
Me: oh ok….

Not long after, the 3 of us made our way out of the house to meet up with Kevin.

pussluver
24-01-2016, 04:27 AM
We bundled into Kevin’s car and made our way for dinner.

Gwen: where did you go just now?
Kevin: oh, I confronted Vic.
Gwen: what?!
Kevin: ya. I asked him if he did what we think he did. He admitted.
Gwen: what did he said?
Kevin: He apologise. Said it was a joked. He said he was drunk and thought you were Eva. Haha… anyway, I told you he is ok.

I kept quiet and thought what Kevin just said. Eva was much taller than Gwen, there is no way he could have mistaken.

Me: who was the guy that brought Gwen up?
Kevin: oh, he said it was just a helpful waiter who he got help from.

That does not make sense to me at all. Why would he want to ask a waiter to bring Gwen up? Probably because a waiter is inconspicuous, that was why no one at the dinner remembered who brought her up.

Me: Gwen, did he looked like any waiter you saw at the ballroom?
Gwen: I can’t remember. But come to think of it, I think he was wearing the uniform when he offered me a drink.
Kevin: there! I told you.

I ignore Kevin’s comment.

Me: do you know what he is working as now or what business is he in?
Kevin: Oh… He is a contractor…. I just got him to renovate pa’s house.
Me: What?!
Kevin: haha…. Actually I wanted to tell you even before the wedding that Pa wanted to renovate the house after the wedding. He wanted me and Gwen to stay in the master room, but I don’t have time to find a contractor because we were too busy for the wedding.
Me: You should cancel the job. I can find you another contractor.
Kevin: I can’t. I already paid him the deposite.
Me: How much?
Kevin: Oh, it was 10k.

I guessed it was my foster parents money, but I did not pursue on that, but paying 10k for a deposit was nonsense.

Me: why so much? He asked for it? How much is the total cost?
Kevin: Ya…. It was about 50k. We are doing up the whole house.

I guessed it wasn’t that much.

Me: So during renovation where will Pa and Ma stay?
Kevin: they said they will stay with relatives.
Me: Gwen and yourself?
Kevin: that’s another thing I want to talk to you about. Can we stay at your place first?

I did not mind as I treated Kevin like my younger brother.

Me: ok. But for how long?
Kevin: He said about 3 months.
Me: So long for renovation?
Kevin: If it’s not convenient, we can rent a room.
Me: No. it’s not that. Just that 3 months for a renovation is quite long. Normally about 1 to 2 months will be done. So when are you shifting in?
Kevin: The coming week ok with you?

I nodded.

pussluver
24-01-2016, 04:28 AM
I dont mind continuing, but if I find any fucker hijacking one more time, then I will stop writing totally.

thanks for some bros for your support.

9farkdog99
24-01-2016, 05:07 AM
Thanks for updating bro :)

NightlyWolfy
24-01-2016, 09:26 AM
For a moment I thought ts not going to continue, then ts starts again, thx pussy lover we love your stories

Sperminator69
24-01-2016, 11:12 AM
TS, good to be continuing :D

siambee
24-01-2016, 11:35 AM
You guys have been supportive. Below is for your reading pleasure.

Thank u TS, it been really a pleasure for many of us here :)

LateHunter
24-01-2016, 12:07 PM
bro, u r my medicine to my lonely nights.. i just want to show my appreciation to all the stuff you are doing now.. u are definitely a valued member of this forum and pls dont get upset over a insignificant troll in the forum.

as Alfred once said,

Because some trolls aren't looking for anything logical, like beautiful stories. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.

Some trolls just want to watch the world burn.

sensualshirley
24-01-2016, 03:56 PM
wah~~~ TS write so fast... instantly can write 3 chapters wor... i so slow..:(

jasminee
24-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Looking forward to see more about vic heehee :D
curious to know why is he doing all those thing to T'S :p

KillnBuryIT
24-01-2016, 06:57 PM
wah~~~ TS write so fast... instantly can write 3 chapters wor... i so slow..:(

You busy replying PMs mah :p

UOBonk
24-01-2016, 07:03 PM
TS, thank you for writing

gambit76
24-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Welcome back TS. I can understand the frustrations you are feeling about that leech on your other thread.

Just ignore that piece of shit as you have many followers of your wonderful stories. That bugger just wanted a confidence boost on his low self-esteem.

This is pussluver.
Pussluver is a writer.
He write beautiful stories that stirs the loins of many men and women.
He do not give a damn of thread hijackers because his stories are the best.
Pussluver is cool about it.
Be like pussluver.

iChop69
24-01-2016, 09:13 PM
100% agree ...... support bro pussluver!! :)

norigo77
24-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Support support! More please... :D

pussluver
25-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Kevin and Gwen had taken the week off. After relocating their furniture into a warehouse, my foster parents had already shifted into a relative place on Monday. Gwen and Kevin decided to shift in on Wednesday and I had to take leave to accommodate their schedule. Eva was unable to take urgent leave as she had some important meetings for the day.

I waited at home, expecting both Kevin and Gwen to arrive. But when the doorbell rang and I went to open the door, it was only Gwen with her luggage. She was dressed in a pink gym top and hot black shorts, accentuating her figure fully. She looked hot, but I reminded myself that she is Kevin’s wife and I only did a brief glance as I did not want to appear to stare too long and invited her into my place. I helped her with both the luggage.

Me: where’s Kevin.
Gwen: Vic called him for something urgent and he went to meet him.
Me: I see. Only these 2 pieces?
Gwen: haha…. These 2 are mine.
Me: anyway, here’s the key to the house.

I passed her the keys and rolled her luggage into the guest room, and went to the living area, leaving her to unpack. Before long, I hear her calling my name.

Gwen: Sam…. Sam…. Can you come over?

I made my way to her room and she was holding a brown paper bag.

Me: yup?
Gwen: where can I keep this?
Me: what’s that?
Gwen: errrmm…. My toys… haha…

why she was she asking me?

Me: you can keep in your cupboard actually.
Gwen: nope. I don’t want Kevin to find it.
Me: Why? You should use it during your…. Errmm… get together session….
Gwen: nope. He always just want to get it done and over with and go back to his computer. I am going use these for myself. They are newly bought.

She smiled and looked into my eyes. I looked away.

Me: I still think you should keep it with you.
Gwen: I asked Eva. She told me to ask you for the hiding place.

I cant believed that Eva actually throw the ball to my court.

Me: ok…… you can keep it with her toys….
Gwen: thanks.

She held the bag towards me. I hestitated.

Me: come. Let me show you where.

I walked to my room, and showed her the drawer. Eva only had a pink bullet and a dildo, and Gwen had already seen them. I started to make my way out.

Gwen: so, I just place them in here?

I turned back and look at her. She was holding a black mushroom-head, baton liked vibrator in one hand. From the web, I knew that those kinds of vibrators actually gives the most intense pleasure. In her other hand was a huge beige dildo, that has plastic testicles on it. I laughed when I saw the size of that monster, and could not help myself giving a snide remark.

Me: haha… have you tried them before?
Gwen: no…. I thought I told you that they are newly bought?
Me: haha… I don’t think that will fit!..... haha…..

She rolled her eyes and cringed her nose.

Gwen: It will!
Me: ya…ya…. And you were saying that Gwen’s one was big….. haha….
Gwen: Actually it just looked big. This is soft. Not those hard silicon type. You don’t believe, you come feel it.

She raised the dildo towards me, offering me to feel. I walked over and touched it, not holding onto it. It feels weird to hold a cock in my hand, even though it is only a fake one. Anyway, I squeeze it a little and it is indeed soft.

Gwen: right?
Me: errmm… but with it so big and so soft, will it help? I thought women like it hard?
Gwen: Actually I don’t care about hardness, I just want it to fill me fully.

I felt that the conversation was getting into a danger zone and I returned her the item.

Me: ok…. You just place them there. If you need, just come and collect it.

I turned once more and for the 2nd time, I made my way out of the room.

Gwen: I think I’ll try it now…..

I paused in my tracks without turning my head.

Me: errm…. Up to you….

I walked out of the room, with her following closely behind. She went into the guest room and close the door. I sat in the living area and switched on the TV. I could not focus, as I imagine the gigantic thing plunging into her depths, thinking about what happened the last time she was at my place. I tried to listen for her moans, but there was none.

Her door opened and I turned to look. She came out, topless, just in her little shorts. I could see her C Cups jiggling as she walked towards me, nipples already erected from the cold air in the room. The vibrator was with her. My eyes did not left her boobs until she stood between me and the TV. Her boobs were just at my eye level. I could see the goosepimples on her areola. I gulped.

Gwen: Do you have batteries?

She showed me the vibrator, and my eyes finally left her boobs.

Me: errrm…. Yes….

I stammered. She continued standing in front of me.

Me: It’s in the cabinet there….
Gwen: can you get it for me? It’s your place after all.

She did not move away, but waited in her position. I continued sitting with the cushion on my lap, hiding my tent.

Gwen: hey…. Can you get up and get it for me? Stop sitting there!

She reached out, caught me unaware and grabbed the cushion away. I saw her looking down at my tent.

pussluver
25-01-2016, 12:23 AM
She laughed.

Gwen: haha… no wonder you are still sitting down. Faster get the batteries for me!

Her arms akimbo now, sticking out her chest at me, as if offering me to suck her boobs.

Gwen: SAM!

I stood up immediately. There was no space between us, and the top of my head bumped into her breasts, accidentally brushing those erected nipples against my face.

Gwen: oh….
Me: oppsss….

She took a step back instantaneously almost falling down. I reached out and held her arm, helping her regain her balance.

Me: Sorry….
Gwen: haha…. It’s ok… please… get me the batteries….

She giggled and spoke softly. I watched her boobs bouncing from her movement. I reminded myself that this is Kevin’s wife.

Me: errm… do you think it’ll be better if you don’t walk around topless in the house?
Gwen: haha….. Why? Scared you cannot take it? …. Haha

She looked down at my tent.

Me: errm… not that… just that neighbours might see…

She looked at the balcony and then rolled her eyes.

Gwen: the nearest house is so far away. They wont be able to see. Furthermore, I am not going to the balcony….
Gwen: you are very naggy. Can you stop talking and get me the batteries?

I walked away from her, and collected the batteries and pass it to her.

Gwen: thanks….

She went into her room, without closing the door. I went back to the sofa, looking at the opened door. I decided to call out.

Me: don’t you think you should close your door?
Gwen: Can you come in for a while?
Me: errrm…. No…..
Gwen: Please…….

I hesitated.

Gwen: sam…. Come here please…..

She called out in a cute voice and as I determined that she was not trying to seduce me, I apprehensively made my way there. I paused once more at her door steps.

Gwen: sam?

This time, her voice was soft. I was finding it like a siren leading me into an abyss of unknown. Unable to think, I took a step forward, even though I know I am in danger.

takashi31400
25-01-2016, 12:31 AM
Bro Pusslover

Me oversea now.But still camping here nfor more.

thevilone
25-01-2016, 12:47 AM
great story!! can't wait for more

MoreGreene
25-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Good stuff, camping for more!! :)

Kampuchee
25-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Gwen might as well be naked in the house

pussluver
25-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Gwen was sitting on the bed, naked. She had since removed her bottom as well. In her hands, was the vibrator. She was struggling to open the catch for the batteries.

Gwen: can you help me with the batteries?

I took a deep breath and crossed the remaining few steps until I reached her bed. I was staring at her, unable to decide and alternating between her breasts and the clean shaven triangle between her legs.

Gwen: can you help me first?

I caught myself, took the device, opened the catch and placed the batteries in it. I tried the switch and it hummed softly, the vibration passing through my hand. I switched it off and passed it to her.

Gwen: thanks…

I turned around very slowly, reluctant to go out of the room, but because she did not speak further, I walked out and went back to the sofa. I placed the TV on mute and not long after, I heard the familiar buzz from the vibrator.

Gwen: ummm…. Ohhh….. wow….....ohhhhhh…..

I heard her moans from the opened door. My dick was throbbing in my pants and I put my hands into it and started to stroke, hoping to elevate some of the tension in there.

Gwen: AHHH………..

She gave a rather loud and short moan. I would not determine it as a moan. Rather a sexy scream, which made me curious if she was fine. I made my way to the room door and peep in.

She was lying down with her back prop up by the 2 pillows. Her legs were in the air, and the vibrator was in one hand. With the other hand, she was spreading her clit, dapping the device on her clit, not 100 percent on it. I could see juices cluttering the area between her love hole and anus.

Gwen: Can you come help me?

She had noticed me, and spoke softly. I did not move.

Gwen: sam?

I slowly made my way to the room, and sat on the bed, near her pussy. I cannot take my eyes off it. She spoke softly again.

Gwen: Can you help me push the dildo in? I don’t have any hands. Please….. I need to get off now…..

I hesitated and gulped.

Gwen: AHHH!!!!...... please…..

She gave the same scream that I heard earlier, as the vibrator landed on her clit. I could see a new gush of fluid emerging from her hole. I took a deep breath and held it in and then took the soft dildo in my hands, before looking at her. She nodded.

Slowly, I placed the tip at her entrance, and push it. However, because it was soft, it curled to the side, making no progress into her hole. I tried again but the same thing happened. I cleared my throat and spoke, but my voice still came out hoarsely.

Me: I cant. It’s too soft…..
Gwen: ahhh…… you… hold the vibrator…..

I took the vibrator from her and passed her the dildo. I continued what she as doing, putting the device on her clit and taking it away almost immediately. Each time I did this, I noticed she squeezed her hole tightly.

She opened her lips, exposing unashamedly her inner folds to me, and manoeuvre the dildo into her tunnel.

Gwen: ennghhh…… ahhhh…… ahhhh….

She let go of the dildo and took the vibrator back from me.

Gwen: use the dildo… use it…. Ahhhhh ….. ahhhh…..

With her command, I started to push it in and out of her tunnel. Each time the dildo exited, I could see more juices coating it. I pump her, and soon, her juices were turning white from the friction. She was panting faster and I know she was near her climax. Without thinking, I held her hand and push the vibrator down on her clit and hold it there.

She exploded into a round of intense orgasmic pleasure, hips pushed off the bed, spread her legs apart widely. I could see her inner thighs as well as her tummy quivering from the uncontrollable spasm as she reached the peaked.

Gwen: AHHHH…..UGHHHH……. UGHHHHH…….

I did not remove the vibrator, and continued holding it there. Her hands push the device away, while she continued to have her spasm. The dildo was already pushed out of her tunnel from her contractions. With both tormenting devices gone, she fell onto the bed, limped. Till now, I still had not touched any parts of her body, but my manhood was engorged with so much blood that it was painful for me. I could also feel my boxers coated with my pre cum from wetness I felt.

Looking at her laying there, taking one last glance at her freshly penetrated pussy, I left the room. Even though I wanted to fuck her, but I am not willing to take the consequences of losing my fostered brother. I quickly went into my room and jack off, remembering the scenario that had just happened.

joe2222
25-01-2016, 01:13 AM
OMG. More! More!

Thanks for the update bro pussluver!

pussluver
25-01-2016, 01:21 AM
After I cleaned up, and all my horniess gone, I sat down in the room and think. What the hell was Gwen thinking about.

Why is she doing this? She is horny
Was she desperate for me? I don't think so.
Then why? Seemed to me that she is a exhibitionist.
Isnt she afraid that I will rape her? I think she trust me too much.

I felt that this is not right. And I wanted to talk to her.

I made my way out of the room, and found her sitting in the living area. She was dressed in a singlet and her black shorts again. I could see that she was not wearing a bra. Her pokies was still showing. I presume that she is not wearing anything underneath her shorts as well.

Me: Gwen, we need to talk.
Gwen: I know what you are going to tell me. I will respect your decision as this is your place.
Me: Thanks. Kevin is my brother, even though not by blood. But this cannot go on. Something will happen sooner or later.
Gwen: I trust you sam.
Me: I know, but still....

She reached out and touched my face. Not a sexy feel, but more of a sisterly touch.

Gwen: I understand....

She smiled and I nodded.

pussluver
25-01-2016, 01:25 AM
boys and girls. (Notice that not "guys").

Please stop asking if this is friction or real. My Goodness!

Seriously, please do your homework and read my other stories. This is getting ridiculous from all these questions. If you had done your homework, you will know that there cannot be so many Sam, who have different life and it is me. There is only 1 me, and I cannot be suddenly having so many background in life with different sets of parents.

Everything in the forum is virtual and to me, it's all friction. If you only want "Real Life Story", perhaps this is not the place for you.

some others who write story and "claimed" that those are real. But well, how do you determine if it is real or friction, even if they said it is real? hmmm......

If there are no one reading my stories, I am fine. Ultimately, if that is so, this will be the last story for SBF. Of course, if there are people who appreciate a good read, then I will continue to write more stories. I don't need to canvas for support for my writing. It is part of my interest to write, and also providing everyone a good read, a break from the mundane life.

life is complex, and there are definitely more things to do than trying to find out what is real or not in the virtual world. I have also many other hobbies, so even without this, there are more things to do anyway,

Ps: But perhaps one of these of my threads actually is telling the truth about my life? you make you decision on your own if any is real.

"take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. "

drag28nick
25-01-2016, 01:46 AM
bro ignore them, they are too fascinated with your really really great stories that they would think everything is real haha...

pussluver
25-01-2016, 01:50 AM
bro ignore them, they are too fascinated with your really really great stories that they would think everything is real haha...

One question, I do not understand and need help from everyone to explain.

why does it matter if it is real or friction?

pussluver
25-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Just then, Gwen's phone rang. It was Kevin. She hung up shortly, telling me that he is on his way. We sat there watching discovery channel.

Not long after, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and he was standing there without his luggage. He looked terrible. I asked him as he walked into my house.

Me: what's wrong?
Kevin: Everything.

He sat on the sofa besides Gwen and I offered him a glass of water.

Me: tell me.
Kevin: Sam..... I am sorry.... I lied to you....
Me: slow down.... tell me....

He drank from his glass.

Kevin: It is true that Vic is a contractor, but he is also a loan shark.....

I remained quiet. I wanted to hear the story.

Kevin: I lost 100k on soccer bettings and he loaned me the money to pay the bookies..... but then he is now chasing me for money.
Me: what the hell?! why did you borrowed money from him?
Kevin: I needed to pay off my soccer debts.....

I shook my head.

Me: then why you still get him to do Pa's house?
Kevin: it was the best price in the market..... further more, I thought giving him the project, he will stop chasing me for money.

He looked on the floor.

Kevin: but just now, he told me both are separate issues. I gave him the project, is for the project. but he still wants me to pay the payments for this week. It is due soon.
Me: did you negotiate with him?
Kevin: yes.... but there is no negotiation.

I looked at him and he was looking bad. Gwen was still quiet now, absorbing what he just said.

Me: when did you borrowed from him?
Kevin: before our marriage. That was also the reason why he became the brother. He requested for it for a delay of 1 cycle.
Me: why?? Why did he wanted to become a brother specifically?
Kevin: he saw Eva when we were trying gowns together.

When I heard him mentioned Eva, I wanted to know more.

Me: so what about Eva?
Kevin: He was interested in her.....
Gwen: oh!
Me: NO! Kevin, I tell you, you better don't let him have any funny thoughts on her.

He nodded.

Kevin: If I don't pay him the 100k, after renovation, he will splash paint and hound me for the payment.

I don't have 100k since I just purchased my EC. All my money is already in the house.

Kevin : tell me what I should do?

He buried his face in his hands.

drag28nick
25-01-2016, 02:15 AM

to me real or not, no issue with me as long as i'm reading a really good story...

to some people, if they think the story is real and find it abusive or offensive they will start to get mad at the writer or say negative comments about it... i just don't get it why they come here in SBF create an id and start mocking at others who contribute in this forum...

we have these kinds of people here in SBF bro...

pussluver
25-01-2016, 02:21 AM
to me real or not, no issue with me as long as i'm reading a really good story...

to some people, if they think the story is real and find it abusive or offensive they will start to get mad at the writer or say negative comments about it... i just don't get it why they come here in SBF create an id and start mocking at others who contribute in this forum...

we have these kinds of people here in SBF bro...

I always thought that reading good literature is all that matters, not whether if it is real or not. I still cannot comprehend the mentality of such.

I read many stories here, some claimed to be real, some fictitious. But some of those "real" stories, does not even make me want to read past the first 2 posts.

Like bro ilock stories, I would say that I craved every single bit of it, looking forward to his updates, because the story stimulates the mind, which in turn is the biggest organ that cause multiple emotions + respond in the body.

Well, I guessed to each of their own.

siambee
25-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Well, I guessed to each of their own.

u are correct, all its matter is we enjoys reading u and others kakis writing.

im a hokkien person, i dont read english stories/novel books, but i guess spending 11yrs reading sammyboy stories is more than enough :D

pls keep up the good works. Thumb ups

dingoboy
25-01-2016, 11:09 AM
To pussluver

It doesn't matter if it's real or not. The way you write makes my imagination take flight. Please continue. There will always be haters. No matter how good you are. You can't please everyone. But if you are pleasing most, you have won.

So please continue to show us your flair and be the pilot of our imaginations.

Thank you!

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Me: how much do you still owe him?

He looked up.

Kevin: 70k. I used my savings and paid him 30k already.
Me: this week?
Kevin: 2k
Me: lets go to the police.

He shook his head and put his hand on my arm.

Kevin: i cant. Can you lend me 2k to pay him?
Me: i can, but what about next week? And the week after next?

He released my arm and look down again.

Gwen: lets try to speak to him again. He is your friend right?

Kevin nodded.

Kevin: thats why i cant go to the police.
Me: if he treated you as his friend, he would not hound you so badly.

He kept quiet.

Me: lets speak to him first.

I made him make the call. Surprisingly vic agreed to meet up immeidately.

He agreed to meet up at the coffee shop outside geylang lorong 8.

Gwen changed and we made our way there.

bigshit
25-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Pusslover, have enjoyed ur novels tremendously. Definitely one of the contributors that I follow whenever u start a thread. Do continue with ur stories, be it fact or fiction, which I believe that many of us have appreciated, enjoyed and most likely, some have wanked off to :) cheers!

fireman008
25-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Pussluver, your stories is the best. I am your big fans.
Keep the stories coming..

pussluver
25-01-2016, 02:23 PM
As we walked to the coffee shop, he was sitting in a corner, wearing a surgical mask, trying to protect himself from the haze. But then, he took out a cigarette to smoke when he saw us.

I sat opposite him.

Vic: hello, we meet again.

He smiled.

Me: lets talk.
Vic: i already told kevin. He need to pay up.
Me: its 70k. He need some time.
Vic: 70k? Haha.... more like 80k

I looked at kevin. He was looking on the floor.

Me: why 80k?
Vic : interest. Haha....
Me: also cant be increase by so much.
Vic: i am running a business.
Me: he is your friend.
Vic: so?

He sneer at me.

Vic: friend borrow money no need pay?
Me: give him some time.
Vic: i need to survive also right? I also got bills to pay.

He turned at look at gwen, who was sitting on his right. She was wearing a tshirt and shorts. He stared at her c cups, leering at those peaks. She saw him doing that and held her bag up, covering her chest. He lean back on the seat and stared at her slender legs.

Me: hey... look here...

He laughed.

Vic: Either he pay up fully or pay the weekly payments.
Me: its not that he is not paying. Give him some time.

He stopped laughing and stared into my eyes.

Vic: i already gave him time. If he dont pay up, then my guys will do their job.
Me: give me 4 weeks.
Vic: what 4 weeks? You think i charity?

He laughed again as if i am telling uim a joke.

Vic: tell you what.

He put a hand on gwen's shoulder.

Vic: if she spend 1 night with me, i'll give him 2 months... but he pay 80k by then... haha....

Kevin did not react. Gwen push his hands off.

Me: no.
Vic: then pay me fill 80k this week or interest 2k.

He narrowed his eyes.

Vic: unless you decide to take over the loan from him.
Kevin: no.

He smiled again. I felt like punching him.

Vic: or you let your wife, eva, spend the night with me. I give you 4 months for 80k.... haha....

He raised his hands and silenced me before i can reply.

Vic: or both your wives for 2 nights together... i give you 4 months to pay 40k.... haha.... good deal for you. Fucking big discount. Outside where can you find 40k for 2 girls. I can get for 500 if i want easily.... haha...
Me: fuck you.

He did not stop smiling and got up. He turned to kevin.

Vic: kevin, as a friend, i give you one more week. After that my guys will do the standard. Friend also no give face... but if you like my offer, let me know.... haha...

He reached out and touched gwen's hair.

Vic: gwen, agree to my suggestion. You can help your husband and i can give you a good time.... haha..

She retracted from him in disgust.

Vic: kevin next week.

He left and the 3 of us sat there in silence.

Moderator888
25-01-2016, 02:28 PM
TS, great story writing.

drag28nick
25-01-2016, 03:01 PM
nice thanks for updating so quickly in just a matter of few hours...

i always had a guess that kevin will be a fucking problem in this story based from what TS described of him in the beginning... i guess some people never change... hope there will be a good ending...

pussluver
25-01-2016, 04:34 PM
I text eva and she wanted to meet us immeidately as she understands the gravity of the situation even though it is still office hours

We picked her at her office and made our way to east coast. We selected a spot and seated ourselves.

Me: dear how much do you have in your account?
Eva: not much left. Everything went into our house. Maybe 5k

I had about 3k

Me: you 2?
Gwen: i have about 5k
Kevin: i got nothing. Maybe a few hundreds.

He sounded dejected.

Kevin: i dont know what to do.
Me: we'll think of something. Dont worry.

We only had 13k. Even if kevin took a loan for his renovation, it would be about 15k based on his pay. Thats only 28k. And i already took a reno loan with eva. The banks will not entertain us.

Lets say if we used dad's money of the 40k remaining for the renovation, it would be 68k. Surely i could find a 2k easily.

I told them my plans.

Kevin spoke very softly. It was barely audible.

Kevin: i loss 30k. Only remain 10k.
Me: what?! Why?
Kevin: i thought i could win back some. But i lost again.
Me: kevin fuck, you should stop gambling.
Kevin: sorry...

We have only 38k. Even if we skip the interest, we still need to cough up with another 32k.

Considering all aspects of stretching our credit cards, even we know of the high interest rates, we are still short of 15k.

But then my foster parents house cannot remained uncompleted from the renovation as well.

Seemed like we are stuck.

Me: i think we should go to the police.

I repeated again.

Kevin: we cant.
Me: then maybe you borrow from pa and ma.
Kevin: no. I dont want them to know.
Me: then how? We dont have enough. And the house still need to complete the reno.

He looked at gwen and then eva.

Kevin: he is giving me a big discount for both of you. Just for 2 days. Can?
Me: kevin what the fuck are you talking about?! This is my wife and yours!

I heard a soft voice

Gwen: i am ok to help.

ajlover
25-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Bro... dun stop.. ignore the idiots that asked stupid questions or write stupid things... u have lots of die hard fan... i just landed in china.. first thing i reached hotel is to check your update......

加油... 我们永远支持你 :-)

tuikboo
25-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Bro your story is read all over the world now. Dont stop ya. Cheers

Yardstick
25-01-2016, 05:29 PM
TS, I love your stories. And frankly, it is the second best here compared to ILOCK's.

I think you have been around the forum long enough to know that there are idiots around here that leech everything they can and claim it belongs to them. I have shared some photos before and guess what it is "everyone's" very soon.

Get used to it is what i can tell you. Not worth getting angry or upset over these morons who think them can leech your stories and claim it is theirs to get some points that are in fact worth nothing.

Hope to see you continue writing here. It will be a waste to lose a talent. :)

Nic25
25-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Wah pussluver,

Your stories are getting steamier and steamier!
Love them all ... pls keep it cumming!

archer69
25-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Damn your stories always have a bad guys!
Seems like Eva and Gwen gonna be fuck soon.

slyhypo
25-01-2016, 07:53 PM
As always, absolute mastery! ... Fantastic suspenseful buildup, wonderful story line, and engaging character development.

Checking in everyday just for your stories. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

iSnowDog69
25-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Damn your stories always have a bad guys!
Seems like Eva and Gwen gonna be fuck soon.

Not only bad guys, also have girls who openly flaunt their assets :D

norigo77
25-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Not only bad guys, also have girls who openly flaunt their assets :D

Very good mix of characters to stir up a potent erotic story line! :)

HANDFUL
25-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Keep going TS.

Slaveatwork
25-01-2016, 11:09 PM

The losers who cannot tell whether is fake or real very likely live in their own warped realities. Some will even post their own 'real experiences' and may even start to believe their own bullshit. i seriously pity these people. Their lives are and will continue to be a sad and pathetic existence while wishing everyday for their warped reality to finally take place.

Your stories are fantastic. Good reading material. I support you all the way!!!

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Me: Gwen! Do you know what you are talking about?!
Eva: Sam. Calm down. Think of a plan. How to get the money. That’s the most important thing.
Me: I have thought of all alternatives. I cant think of any idea.
Eva: how about thinking a way of getting Vic to cancel the sum or prolong the payment?

She gave me another perspective.

Kevin: ya. Why not we do this?

Kevin suddenly brightened up.

Kevin: the girls can pretend to agree to spend 1 night with him. Both of us must be present in the room, so that if there are anything that the girls feel uncomfortable with, we can go off with them. We also get him to bring the IOU on the day itself. Then while he is busy, you and me can steal the IOU and we can destroy it. Then we can get the girls out.

I thought about it. It sounds like a plan, but half-baked. I need to further think about it before agreeing.

Me: hmmm… that is better than nothing. I will think of something base on this. But at no time can Eva be compromised.

Kevin looked happier when I said this.

Kevin: good. You are the brains. I leave you to think of the plan. I knew I could count on you. Just need to make sure he does not touch them and we must get the IOU. I know they normally have only 1 copy, the original.
Me: ok…… Dear, are you ok to go with the plan?

She nodded.

Eva: As long as all of you are there, I will feel safe.
Gwen: Sam, how long do you think you need to think of a plan?
Sam: give me a few days. Anyway, I don’t think the fellow will bother us for this week. The plan need to be fool proof. We cannot fail.

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:36 PM
TS, I love your stories. And frankly, it is the second best here compared to ILOCK's.

I think you have been around the forum long enough to know that there are idiots around here that leech everything they can and claim it belongs to them. I have shared some photos before and guess what it is "everyone's" very soon.

Get used to it is what i can tell you. Not worth getting angry or upset over these morons who think them can leech your stories and claim it is theirs to get some points that are in fact worth nothing.

Hope to see you continue writing here. It will be a waste to lose a talent. :)

I agree fully that ilock is the best. I am also waiting for his updates. As for me being second, I don't think so. There are some good writers around.

But to be honest, because they are not my type of stories, I did not read them.

I don't like stories to keep talking about sex. I know this is SBF, a sex forum, but I prefer something that is exciting, have sex, plots, story. More like a RA film rather than hard core AV, if I am reading.

But of course, watching AV is superbly pleasant. But then, this is story telling, not visual stimulation :)

Cheers

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:38 PM
The losers who cannot tell whether is fake or real very likely live in their own warped realities. Some will even post their own 'real experiences' and may even start to believe their own bullshit. i seriously pity these people. Their lives are and will continue to be a sad and pathetic existence while wishing everyday for their warped reality to finally take place.

Your stories are fantastic. Good reading material. I support you all the way!!!

True, I read some which "claim" to be true stories, but then, the impossibility of it, as well as the incoherent things that happened, made me have doubts in them.

Of course, there are no denying some are true stories as well.

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:40 PM
u are correct, all its matter is we enjoys reading u and others kakis writing.

im a hokkien person, i dont read english stories/novel books, but i guess spending 11yrs reading sammyboy stories is more than enough :D

pls keep up the good works. Thumb ups

bro, I am also a hokkien person.

Seriously. Speaking wise, my hokkien more powerful than my English.
;)

pussluver
25-01-2016, 11:41 PM
ok guys, the story is coming to an end very soon. I don't want it to drag too long. Too many unrelated stuffs had happened.

Anyway, I have a new story in mind. but let me finished this first.

takashi31400
25-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Bro Pusslover

Camping here for more.
Cheers.:)

ok guys, the story is coming to an end very soon. I don't want it to drag too long. Too many unrelated stuffs had happened.

drag28nick
26-01-2016, 12:13 AM

woohoo i hope you continue part of my SIL... i miss KAT haha....

Spud_Boy
26-01-2016, 12:18 AM
most impt, unlike alot of other writers here... bro Pusslover takes the effort to complete his stories...

darn addictive stories... log in overseas just to read and follow his stories...

drag28nick
26-01-2016, 12:21 AM
most impt, unlike alot of other writers here... bro Pusslover takes the effort to complete his stories...

darn addictive stories... log in overseas just to read and follow his stories...

yes 100% agree with this at least bro pussluver is not a runner unlike the others who start a thread but KNN never finish the fucking story... some more write stories so long like 1 year or so in the making fuck... short stories are supposed to be short stories not fucking 1 year or so...

kudos to bro pussluver... salute...

pussluver
26-01-2016, 12:31 AM

yes 100% agree with this at least bro pussluver is not a runner unlike the others who start a thread but KNN never finish the fucking story... some more write stories so long like 1 year or so in the making fuck... short stories are supposed to be short stories not fucking 1 year or so...

kudos to bro pussluver... salute...

Sorry to disappoint you, but I did not finished one of my stories.

And almost did not finish the stories about my FB.

pussluver
26-01-2016, 12:31 AM
For the next few days, I thought hard about the scenario. Basically, I think that Kevin’s plan may not work. I need to make major adjustments to it. There are too many loose ends in his idea. If Vic brought another “friend” to watch the show, we are screwed. If he did not bring the IOU or have a copy of it, we are screwed. Too many scenarios that could get us screwed.

I thought hard and went through my plans over and over again, making sure that it is full proof. finally, I was confident enough and decided to let them in on my plans. On Friday morning, I created a chat group and told them the plan. They had some questions, and I filled them in. To me, we will get Kevin off the hook. I am sure of it.

Once they I made Kevin asked Vic out that night. Again, we met him at Geylang. I wanted him to think that he is in control of the situation. After work, we met up at my place and we had dinner together in silence. The girls made their way back to my place and Kevin drove me to the meeting location.

Vic was already there. This time, he had a foreign woman sitting with him. She was dressed so skimpily that I could at once tell her occupation, especially in that area and that time of the night. I could tell that her enhanced boobs were unprotected from under the plunging neckline of her blouse. His hands were over the shoulder of his companion.

I sat opposite Vic. He did not get up to greet us.

Vic: how? You have money to pay?
Me: no.
Vic: then ask me out for fuck?
Me: We want to talk.
Vic: no money talk what? You have more 5 days.

He started to get up. Kevin put his hand on Vic’s arm.

Kevin: vic…. Wait… listen to us first….

Vic sat down again, looking irritated and disinterested.

Vic: What? Don’t tell me you agree to let me fuck your wives?

I nodded and he laughed, sinisterly.

Vic: haha…. You sure? Haha….. I never thought you will agree….. haha…

I clenched my fist. I wanted to punch him, but I controlled my anger.

Me: I have some conditions.
Vic: there is no room for negotiation…..
Me: then we go to the police.
Vic: Fuck! You dare threatened me here?!

Kevin put his hand on Vic shoulder.

Kevin: vic…. Calm down. Hear what sam have to say first.
Me: I am asking for 1 night only. Not 2 nights.

He thought about it, frowning.

Vic: ok…. Then 1 night!.... haha….. but I want it tomorrow night!
Me: it’s too soon.
Vic: I already agreed for 1 night. You better agree for tomorrow.

I considered if the girls would be ready with my plans by tomorrow.

Me: tomorrow night ok, if only Kevin and me are present at all times with our wives.
Vic: haha…. You want to watch me fuck your wives? …… haha…. You are a pervert!.... haha….

Again, my anger rose. But I quickly took in a few deep breath before the feeling subside.

Me: how?
Vic: Of course ok! Since you want to see, then see! Hahaha….. I didn’t know you like this.

He felt happy insulting me, but I let him have the complacency first.

Me: I want the remaining amount to be cleared. Every single cent of it.
Vic: what?! Hello, you talking cock or what? That’s 80k you are talking about. You think your wives got golden pussy? Don’t talk cock here.
Me: I am serious. 40k is too little.
Vic: take it or leave it.

I knew he would not agree to this. I was prepared.

Me: ok, fine. Then but you must bring the original IOU and make the changes on the day.
Vic: of course! What I say, I promise. I will not chase you for 4 months, and there wont be interest. But after 4 months, make sure you pay the remaining 40k full.
Me: ok. Deal.
Vic: I’ll get the hotel tomorrow. Oh, make sure your girls are in sexy clothes tomorrow. I want to see them at 10am tomorrow.
Kevin: How sexy?

Vic thought for a while.

Vic: use your imagination. At least must be like this to turn me on…… haha…..

He turned, reached into her blouse, and squeezed the boobs of his partner openly. I looked on with disgust and stood up. Kevin stood up as well.

Vic: See you at 10am tomorrow. Kevin, I’ll text you the place…..haha…..

We walked off. I could still hear his laughter behind me. After tomorrow, he would not be laughing so loudly.

DBSBonk
26-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Great stuff, waiting for more :)

pussluver
26-01-2016, 12:44 AM
When we reached home, we told the girls about tomorrow meeting.

Eva: Tomorrow? That’s fast!
Gwen: I am not prepared….
Kevin: what do you need to prepare?
Gwen: shave?
Kevin: are you nuts? He wont even get to see you naked.
Gwen: just in case. I think I’ll go shave now. Eva, you should too.

I just rolled my eyes. Girls.

Gwen dragged Eva into the toilet.

Kevin: Sam, will your plan work?
Me: I am 100% sure it will, but I am sure his hands will be all over the girls in the day. I did not expect him to want to meet up so early in the morning.
Kevin: me too. It was unexpected.
Me: make sure don’t let the cat out of the bag. We must not show him any thing. If not he’ll be suspicious.
Kevin: better to inform the girls as well.

Once the girls are out from the toilet, apparently they shaved together inside, I made them all sit in the living area.

Me: Dear, Kevin and myself had a discussion. We think that the fellow’s hands will be all over you tomorrow in the day. Just be natural and not show any suspicious. We will make our action in the night.
Eva: You mean, if he touches me, I have to let him do it?
Me: Just don’t let him go too far. Is that ok?
Eva: Of course not! I wont be able to stand him touching me.
Me: but you have to dress sexily for him. He requested for it.
Eva: Can I don’t?
Me: to play the part, just dress in a skirt instead of your shorts. That should be fine.

Normally, she was a replica of Gwen, Singlet and mini shorts. She nodded.

Me: I think we should go and sleep now. We may have a long day tomorrow.

We retired into our individual rooms.

pussluver
26-01-2016, 01:11 AM
As I closed the door, Eva hugged me from behind, pressing her boobs to my back.

Eva: Will I be safe tomorrow?
ME: yes you will. Don’t worry.
Eva: what happen if your plan fails?
Me: then we have to fork out the remaining amount.
Eva: No. I mean what happened if he really fucked me?
Me: it wont. Trust me.
Eva: I am scared.

She reached forward and touched my dick, raising him from his slumber.

Me: don’t be afraid.

I turned around and kissed her on the lips. She French back and we were still hugging each other. She reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me topless, and her lips found mine again. I felt her starting to touch and play with my nipples. Slowly, I move forward, and she moved backwards, towards the bed.

Me: time to sleep.

She shook her head and removed her top and bottom, leaving her only in her bra. She was not wearing any undies and I was surprised.

Me: where’s your undies?
Eva: It dropped on the floor and got wet.

She got onto the bed and kneeling on it, removed her bra, showing me her dark nipples. I was still standing by the edge of the bed as I reached out between her legs and touched her pussy. She was already wet there. She leaned forward, going down on her hands as well, pulling my shorts down together with my boxers. My erected member was already in attention. She held on the base of the shaft, and slowly my helmet disappeared into her lips. She suckled noisily

Looking down at her all fours form, I reached forward and searched for her clitoris. I knew I found the target when she moaned between her slurps.

Eva: ummm…. Ummm..

I reached out further, and managed to stick my finger tip into her tunnel. I could feel it coated with her juices.

Eva: ahhhhh…..

She released my cock, got on her knees, turned around and went down on all fours again, offering me her wet cunt. She turned her head and look at me with a wanton face.

Eva: please come in, Mr Sam.

She giggled. I laughed.

With my left hand, I opened her labia, exposing her intimate region, and holding on my shaft, I found her entrance. Before I push forward, she push backwards, taking my member fully into her.

Eva: ahhhh……. You are too slowly… haha…

She giggled again. I was determined to turn that giggling into moans, and I plunge into her. Hard and fast, my hips hitting her butt cheeks, emitting the slapping noise.

Eva: Ohhh!!!..... ARGHHHHH…. Faster…..fast.....er …… ahhhhhh

I rammed into her like a mad man, holding onto her hips to draw her close. My own hips gyrated to the motion, ploughing through her love tunnel. Soon, I could hear the wet watery noise from her pussy and I felt her warm juices leaking down my shaft onto my balls and finally a little stream down my thighs. She was reaching.

Eva: UGHHH….. I …. Am……. CUmMMING……. ENGHHHHHHH….. UGHHHHHH……

She screamed loudly and I am sure the occupants in the neighbouring guest room could hear her vocals. But I was not too concerned as I neared my climax. I continued to ram her like crazy and automatically, her walls squeezed me as well. With the additional friction, I could not last longer and I shot my load into her tunnel even before I have time to withdraw myself.

Eva: UGHHH…… AHHHHHH………

I quickly pull out, the remaining final few squirts landed on her legs.

ME: shit…. Sorry… sorry….. I was too late…. I shot into you….
Eva: haha… it’s ok dear, it’s my safe period…..

I watched as my white globs started to flow out of her pussy.

Eva: quick…. Get me a tissue or this will drip on the bed….

I did as told, clean her up and then myself.

We did not even bother to bath but just lay down besides each other, cuddling.

Eva: Dear, I love you.

She leaned across to kiss me.

Me: I love you too.
Eva: forever?
Me: yes. Forever and ever.

She lay back into my arms and we fell asleep

JoeWhite1
26-01-2016, 01:32 AM
I'm glad you decided to continue and ignore the idiot. Great imagination, great story, great visualisation, and great build-up. You have a lot of fans here and you are well on the way to becoming one of the epic writers on SBF.

I look forward to reading many more of the works from your fertile imagination. ;)

kanachu38
26-01-2016, 08:00 AM

Some people in the forum just have a natural OCD to know the truth. When the truth does not serve a purpose. They just want to acknowledgement that they are right and they are good to spot that.

Pusslover you have a great writer and please do continue.

Signed a quiet fan.

jsingh85
26-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Waiting for what's happening bro. Camping here up u!

pussluver
26-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Saturday

We woke up early unwillingly. Eva was wearing a singlet and a flare skirt, gwen was in a tube and a tight green skirt. With their make up, they looked stunning. Kevin drove and eva and myself bundled into the back. She held my hand and squeezed it.

Eva: i am afraid.
Gwen: dont worry. We are with you.

I remained silent and squeezed her hand. I was going through my plan once more.

Me: kevin, if vic brought others, we will not proceed. Agree?
Kevin: of course.

Soon we reached bugis and at that time of the morning, there was no crowd. Vic was there alone.

Vic: hello.
Gwen: hi...

The rest of us kept quiet. He looked the girls up and down. I could see that eva was not comfortable from his scrutinizing.

Vic: you girls are beautiful... haha... lets grab breakfast.

He led the way and we followed.

I thought would be some restaurant but he led us through bugis village to the hawker centre behind. There were many older folks and they were looking at the girls up and down. Eva walked closer to me and held my hand.

We found a table and ordered our food.

Me: did you remember to bring the document?
Vic : of course.

He showed me a piece of folded paper.

After we were done, he brought us to a coffee place and we sat in a corner. He brought out another piece of paper and a pen.

Vic: i need you to sign this.

He passed the paper to eva. I leaned over to look. Basically it stated the date today and that eva is consenting to sex today.

Me: what is this?
Vic: i need to protect myself. I dont want you to go reporting to police and say that i rape her.... haha...

Eva looked at me and i nodded. It will not have any impact on my plans later. She signed the document and pass back to him.

Vic: include your ic number as well.

Eva filled it in and he counter check against her ID. he was very careful about it.

Once done, he gestured gwen to sit besides him on the sofa. She looked at kevin and he nodded.

Once seated besides him, he put his hand on her thighs and started stroking. She did not cringe but sat there obediently. Eva watched them uncomfortably.

Capitaland
26-01-2016, 12:36 PM
TS, please continue.

randily
26-01-2016, 02:01 PM
ThanK's for the update, bro....
Jia you.....:)

Yardstick
26-01-2016, 02:08 PM
I agree fully that ilock is the best. I am also waiting for his updates. As for me being second, I don't think so. There are some good writers around.

But to be honest, because they are not my type of stories, I did not read them.

I don't like stories to keep talking about sex. I know this is SBF, a sex forum, but I prefer something that is exciting, have sex, plots, story. More like a RA film rather than hard core AV, if I am reading.

But of course, watching AV is superbly pleasant. But then, this is story telling, not visual stimulation :)

Cheers

TS, you are humble. Indeed, I agree that reading is about slowly building the sensations. Not the hump and go like AV. You need to be able to engage the readers to keep them around long enough. Else, it is useless to have the best stories around if no one reads them in entirety.

SemMarine
26-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Camping here.

thevilone
26-01-2016, 03:37 PM
waiting for more updates!

CapitoLand
26-01-2016, 03:57 PM
TS, please continue

yippyZz
26-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Cannot wait to see what happen next..

yippyZz
26-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Cannot wait to see what happen next

madmen11
26-01-2016, 05:00 PM
TS, thank you for the constant updates! Looking forward to your next installation!

pussluver
26-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Vic was looking at eva. One look and he could tell she was uncomfortable.

Vic: eva, come take over gwen place.

Gwen got up and went back to her seat. Eva hesitated and looked at me for advise.

Vic: you can remain where you are. I can leave and we call it off. You should start getting used to be comfortable with me.... haha

I nodded and she got up, tried to pull her skirt down longer, and seated besides him. We were in a corner of the coffee place and eva was at the corner of this corner. To her right was a waist high glass panel to the street.

Vic: haha.... good... good... take off your undies, and give it to me... haha...
Eva: no!
Vic: sam... sam... i told you that i want her to wear like my partner last night. Remember?
She wasnt wearing anything inside.

I frowned.

Me: that wasnt part of the bargain.
Vic : yes. It was. Are you backing out now?

He threatened me again.

Me: i couldnt tell if she was not wearing undies. I only see her not wearing a bra.
Vic: ok, fine. Then eva, remove your bra.

She shook her head.

Eva: sam! No! Cant you see my top? I'll be giving everyone a free show! No!
Vic: ok, then both of you girls give me your undies. I dont care. I already give you a discount. Give me either piece.

Eva looked at me for help. Before i speak, gwen wriggled in her seat and i watched her taking it off. She then crumpled the tiny thing in her hand and offer it to vic. He took it and kept it in his pocket.

Vic: your turn.

He sneer at eva. She looked at me again. And i nodded. I did not want him to get suspicious or my plan would not work.

She unwillingly remove her undies and passed it to vic. He took it and with the tiny gstring in his fist, he put it to his nose, smelling her fragrance.

Eva: thats disgusting. Dont do that!

Vic laughed. Kevin was just keeping quiet and sitting there.

gambit76
26-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Wah lao eh. Getting very exciting already!!

Keep it up bro!

Fudgiewudgie
26-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Keep it up, it makes me feel like punching Vic already.

pussluver
26-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Vic kept it in his pocket and then put his heavily tattooed hand on eva's thigh, just beyond the fabric of her skirt. As she was sitting down and her skirt was short, there were alot of thighs being available.

Eva shifted in her seat, moving an inch away from him. His hand were still on her thigh and he reached out to her inner thighs and pull it towards him, spreading her legs. Although nothing much could be seen from her flare skirt, she clamped her legs shut again.

He laughed and shifted his butt, moving towards her so that their butt and upper thighs were touching each other. She had no place to move as her legs were already clamped together. She did not dare to touch his hand even though she felt uncomfortable. He started to stroke her inner thighs again and she squirmed in her seat, frowning.

I watched the whole show and i had a perverse reaction in my groin. Here, vic was touching my wife and i had an erection. I looked at kevin and he was not looking, instead looking outside. He looked uncomfortable as well. Gwen was playing with her handphone.

Vic: ok. Thats enough. Lets go bugis.
Eva: no! I am not going unless you return me my stuff.
Vic: remember the bargain.

Eva stood up and vic grab her butt from outside the skirt. She jumped away from him and shot him a dirty look

Death Dealer
26-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Could be a scam by Kevin, Gwen and Vic just to get Eva fucked?

Moderater888
26-01-2016, 07:17 PM
TS, great story writing

drag28nick
26-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Keep it up, it makes me feel like punching Vic already.

yeah, me too bro... there and then i would fucking smash him haha... nice story writing TS feels like real hahaha....

dinzmarck
26-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Something not right here... is kevin double crossing sam and gwen signalling to someone... its just too easy... I'm liking this.

todaracing
26-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Still the best writer!

tuikboo
26-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Bro any action tonite?

pussluver
26-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Me: Vic, before we go, I want you to make the amendments to the IOU.
Vic: no. After tonight.
Me: if you don't make it now, we will walk. I'll make sure you end up with nothing.

He considered his options.

Vic: ok. fine. But you keep the new one and I keep this one. Then we exchange it at the end of the night.
Me: ok. fine.

I pass him the sheet of paper and he drafted out the new IOU. Kevin sign on it, and he made me, Gwen and Eva sign on it as well. Then he passed it to me. I kept it safe in my pocket.

Once that done, we went out and walk towards Bugis.

With both the girls without their undies, they were walking slowly. Vic was happy to continue slowly behind them. Kevin and myself followed slowly behind.

Kevin: Sam, is this ok
Me: what about?
Kevin: I mean the girls without their undies. This is not part of the bargain.
Me: No worries. I don't think he will do anything in broad day light. As long as we are in public, they are safe.

He nodded.

Kevin: what about the IOU? Wouldn't there be 2 IOU then?
Me: he holds one copy and I am holding the other. It's ok.

We arrived at Bugis.

bigtube99
26-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Write more :)

pussluver
26-01-2016, 10:55 PM
I immediately knew why he chose Bugis. There were lots of open walkways around. Anyone looking up can just peep up at the girls. Eva was careful when she went up the escalator, holding to her skirt, but Vic pulled her hands away from it. I had to stand behind her from any one behind me able to take a peep up her skirt.

However, those from a level down could see if they look up the side of the escalator. I just hoped that there were none.

We continued to walk around without any purpose. Finally, Vic decided that he had enough of this walking around. He decided that he wanted to go to the Topone KTV opposite the mall. I wondered what's was his purposed. Since it was still a public place, I agreed. The rest of my gang looked to me as the leader, since it was me who had hatched the plan and they trusted me to get them out of the situation. We took takeaway from Mac and headed there.

We got a room and seated. The other was as such: Kevin, Gwen, Vic, Eva, me.

Once the waiter went out, Vic, turned around and very quickly and pulled up Eva's skirt, exposing her shaven region. He was too quick for me or her to react, by the time she reacted, he had already push her thighs apart, before she pulled down her flare skirt and clamped her thighs shut.

Me: what the fuck was that?!

I was annoyed.

Vic: You didn't see?!
Me: What?! you exposed my wife for no reason and ask me to see!
Vic: haha.... sam.... sam..... she is so wet!

I was stunned, but I remembered the only time when Eva dressed ultra sexily, we had great sex after that.

Vic: stand up... or I'll grab your breasts.

Not wanting her to be grabbed, Eva stood up.

Vic: you touch her skirt. Here.

He pointed to a patch. I touched it and I could see it was wet. His hands went between her legs to hold her upper thigh. I could see that he made no attempt to go up further. Eva immediately clamp her thighs tightly, with his hands stuck In between them.

Vic: hey.... release my hand. I am not going up.

She put her hands between his hand and her nether region, before opening her legs to release his hand. He removed his hand and showed me. There was fluid on his hand. Her juices.

He put his finger in his mouth, sucking the juices from his hand. I watched in disgust. Eva took the opportunity and got seated.

Next, he turned to Gwen. She had already crossed her legs, and there was nothing he could do.

I looked at Eva and she looked down on the floor, ashamed that she was actually enjoying the exposure session in the mall.

I held her hands and squeezed it. Vic saw that and laughed.

Vic: she is horny....hahahaha...... there's no denying.....

redarrow
26-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Ah... the entrament begins....
TS, thanks for the good cadence in your story writing. I know it's not easy n takes lots of discipline n preservance.
Next to entrament theme (a lot of planning to make realistic) the next challenging aspect is seduction.
Hope to read more from u.

"Ganbatte kudasai"

Sperminator69
26-01-2016, 11:07 PM
More please!!! :)

pussluver
26-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Vic started singing some songs on his own. He got the girls to sing with him on some numbers. Kevin and myself had no interest in it and we sat there listening to his croaking.

I was surprised that Eva sounded good on the mic. We had never gone to a KTV together before, even though we were together for such a long time. She seemed to be lost in the situation whenever she was on the mic.

Vic wanted to order some alcohol but I rejected it. I wanted to be clear headed when it happened. Furhtermore, I wanted to keep an eye on Eva.

The drinks arrived and they continued to sing. Eva was too engrossed and her skirt went up her thighs quite a bit. this did not escaped the eyes of vic. Each time she was on the mic, he subtly pulled it higher up her thighs.

He shook his head when he saw me staring at him. I wanted to speak, but I wanted to see the reaction of Eva as well and with his warning, I held my mouth. I needed to act the part of a helpless husband to be convincing.

Vic gave her 5 songs continuously. Soon, her skirt had risen up, the hem is no longer covering her privates. In between those songs, the waiter came into the room 4 times, each time asking us if there is anything that we need, but I saw that his eyes were looking at Eva

After the 5th song, she reached forward to get her drink on the table. When she was drinking from the glass, he swiftly reached across her back and unbuckle her bra. She almost spitted out the drink.

Eva: what the hell?

I could see that she was angry. She never used such words in public except for the bedroom.

Vic: haha.... just want to see you reaction......

He grinned at her, and she was holding to the front of her strapless bra.

Eva: Sam, help me buckle it.
Vic: since it's already open, why not don't wear it?
Eva: No!
Vic: you already exposed yourself to us and the waiter, why so much fuss about your bra? haha.....

She looked down and noticed her exposed region and quickly cover it. She raise her hand to slap him, but I held her wrist.

Vic: haha... sam.... good thinking... if she slap me, I will slap her in return.
Eva: why are you only targeting me?!
Vic: because you are funny....haha..... I like to see you getting angry.... haha....

I finished buckling her bra as it was not easy to do from ouside her top. She adjusted it and lean back on the sofa, sulking.

I looked across and noticed Kevin and Gwen were frowning at me. They must be thinking if I have lost the battle. I shook my head briefly when Vic was not looking, assuring them that everything was under control.

After that little incident, Vic did not do anything else except singing. Soon, it was dinner time and he suggested dinner downstairs. Eva had no appetite and she ate little. I got her to finish at least half her stuff.

It was time to go to the hotel.

pussluver
26-01-2016, 11:21 PM
thanks to all for your support.

SemMarina
26-01-2016, 11:24 PM
camping here

slyhypo
26-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Bro,

You totally deserve all the support!

We are the ones who should be thanking you.

Nic25
26-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Drum rolls.....

r_h79
27-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Keep going..

drag28nick
27-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Something not right here... is kevin double crossing sam and gwen signalling to someone... its just too easy... I'm liking this.

yeah i have a feeling as well, he's not even angry at vic most of the times quiet and maybe he also wanted this to happen... really an asshole brother though not really related. Gwen is too easy as well.

good story TS... keep it up...

JohnTioGan
27-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Great story TS, please continue :)

pussluver
27-01-2016, 11:35 AM
I try to finish it tonight

tuikboo
27-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Bro so fast the end. Good story can drag abit le. Cheers

ojit82
27-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Another gem by ts.. one of my favourite writers! Well done!

lapyong
27-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Camping here. Great story!

hotguy2406
27-01-2016, 11:11 PM
I'm waitinggggggg

pussluver
28-01-2016, 12:18 AM
Vic wanted the girls to be in his car, but I protested. End up, all of us went in Vic’s. Kevin sat in front and I sat in the middle with Gwen and Eva flanking me. Eva squeezed my hands and I squeezed back, assuring her.

Vic made the check in and we went up to the room. He had booked a suite, with a living room and a bedroom that comes with a 4 poster bed. Vic took out some canned soft drinks from the mini bar. He opened each can and pass to us. Each of us took a sip from our cans. I could tell that Gwen was nervous as she finished her can. Eva started to play with the hem of her skirt. Kevin seemed distracted. Only Vic looked happy.

Vic: ok, since we are in the room, should we proceed?
Eva: no….. can we wait a bit? I just finished my dinner.
Gwen: ya….. let us digest our meal first.

Both of them acted according to my plan. It was to start later, so that it will be less people moving around the corridor.

Vic: hmmm….ok, anyway, you are all going to be mine. Haha…..

Eva took the remote control and switched on the TV. She switched to HBO and it was showing Edge of Tomorrow. I was sitting on the armchair and Kevin was sitting in the other, opposite me. The girls were both on the sofa. Vic sat on the stood by the dressing table and all of us watched the show.

After about 20mins, I noticed that Gwen could hardly keep her eyes open and soon, she fell asleep on the sofa. Next was Eva, she was nodding her head, trying to keep herself awake. I called her.

Me: dear…. Are you ok?
Eva: ya…. But I feel ….. I feel very sleepy… how?
Me: shit…. Me…. Also….
Eva: don’t sleep ok?

She gave me a very brief frown and leaned back on the sofa, trying to keep her eyes open. But soon she felt asleep too. I walked to the toilet to wash my face. When I came back, I noticed that Kevin was looking at me in a weird way. However, very soon, I shut my eyes as well.

Spud_Boy
28-01-2016, 12:28 AM
wah, really is Kevin the traitor ar??

takashi31400
28-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Camping here for more.....
Thanks for your hard work....
cheers

lapyong
28-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Camping for more.

pussluver
28-01-2016, 12:47 AM
I felt water on my face, and I opened my eyes. My hands were tied behind my back on the chair by the dressing table. Kevin was still sitting on the armchair, and Vic was standing besides me with a mineral water bottle in his hand. Eva was sleeping on the sofa, and Gwen was not in my peripheral vision.

Kevin: so, you are awake.
Me: what is the meaning of this?!

He laughed. Vic went off to somewhere behind me, doing some stuffs of his own.

Kevin: sam…. Sam…. You still don’t understand?

I stared at him.

Kevin: you are a fool. Haha….. you just got lucky and married Eva. You know, I love Eva so much. The day I saw her at granny place, I already fall in love with her. But both of you never gave me a chance.
Me: you have Gwen.

He shook his head.

Kevin: I married Gwen because she looked like Eva. I don’t even love her. She is just a tool to me. Do you know how long I have been planning for this day? Do you even fucking know?

I kept quiet. I wanted to understand what he was thinking about.

Kevin: Remember, the first time you saw Gwen naked in my house? I knew you were coming over to my place. I thought you would rape her. When she told me you did not, I was so angry with you. So, that night, I pretended to be drunk and put a show for you, but again, you did nothing. If you would have fucked Gwen, Eva would be mine. You disappoint me so much.

I shook my head in disgust.

Kevin: When you told me you are marrying Eva, my heart shattered. I needed to get Eva. So I cooked up a story for you and got Vic’s help. I asked him to go into your room with the box, just to make sure that you dislike Vic even more. I asked him to bring you up and I paid the waiter money to get Gwen up. But even in your drunken state and naked, you still did not touch Gwen. Are you even a man?!

He spoke scornfully.

Kevin: Let me tell you. I know Gwen has some liking for you. Her masturbation first in front of you have nothing to do with me. I knew she just wanted to show off herself to you, and the second time, I just initiated to her that when she does this, she made me horny. Automatically she did it again to you. But you….. stupid fool.

Vic came over to him.

Vic: bro, some beer for you.
Kevin: thanks bro….

He drank half a can before I spoke to Vic.

Me: so Vic, are you really a contractor?

Kevin answered on his behalf.

Kevin: of course. It’s not me owing him money. He owe me 20k from soccer betting. So the renovation he is doing for me, I don’t even need to pay a single cent. Instead, he is just repaying his debt. This is his IOU. Haha……

Vic disappeared again.

Me: so Vic is not a contractor?
Kevin: Of course not, you are a fool.
Me: and you don’t owe him money?
Kevin: haha….. I already told you. He owes me.
Me: I thought you have no more money in your bank?
Kevin: I have over 10k. So, how can I be owing him? That’s why I said you are a fool.

pussluver
28-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Kevin: you think your stupid plan really work?

He sniggered.

Kevin: it’s so stupid and childish. You think you can just sneak off with the girls? You mean he will not resist if he is really a loan shark? Dumb.

He continued to insult me.

Kevin: Sam…. You are just an adopted son because MY PARENTS, not yours, thought that they could not have any kids. And you are still so foolish to think of them as your parents. You are just an orphan who my parents gave you a home.

I see he faced starting to turn red. I did not know he resented me so much.

Kevin: what rights have you to call them Pa and Ma? What rights? What rights does granny has to give you 50% from the sale of her house. Do you know that whatever she gave Pa was already gone? Because Pa have used it for his business. Nothing is left for me. NOTHING!

He clenched his fist.

Kevin: And you have to snatch the girl I love away!

He had so much hate in him.

Kevin: I am going to fuck Eva. I am going to fuck her now in front of you!

He stood up and went over to her. He removed her singlet and then her bra roughly. He reached out and grab her boobs, my beautiful Eva’s boobs. He stick out his tongue and lick her nipples, showing me the process. Next, he went down and removed her skirt, leaving her lying there on the sofa naked.

Kevin: Vic, come here.

Vic walked over.

Kevin: after I fuck her, you can fuck her too. Haha…….

He turned and showed me his middle finger.

siambee
28-01-2016, 01:06 AM
wow.... what an twist in the story. great writes :)

pussluver
28-01-2016, 01:13 AM
hold on to your seats. more updates coming shortly.

sunny11
28-01-2016, 01:15 AM
Oh no drug in canned drink !!

dchar
28-01-2016, 01:16 AM
awaiting the finale bro!

hold on to your seats. more updates coming shortly.

pussluver
28-01-2016, 01:24 AM
I saw him yawned as he showed me his middle finger.

Kevin: fuck. What’s happening?

He shook his head.

Kevin: vic, did you gave me the wrong drink?

Vic shrugged his shoulders.

Vic: nope. I did not…… I gave you a beer.

I watched as Kevin yawned, his eyes half closed and he stumbled. He went to the armchair and sat down.

Kevin: shit. I think you gave me the wrong drink. I am feeling giddy.

Vic laughed.

Vic: Kevin, I did not give you the wrong drink. It’s the right one….. haha….

Kevin leaned his head back and close his eyes, hoping to shake off the drowsiness. Soon, he felt asleep.

Me: Vic, is he asleep?

Vic shook him.

Vic: yup.
Me: ok, untie me….
Vic: haha….. wait.

He tied Kevin’s hands behind his back and his legs as well. He then shifted Eva’s naked body to a seating position, with the support of the armrest, she could stay in a vertical position. He did not touch her privates. Next, he carried Gwen out from the room and placed her in a sitting position next to Eva, leaning on Eva.

Then he went inside the toilet and took some water and pour onto Eva. Eva got a shock and jumped up, still drowsy, but woke up. She saw Vic standing there with the empty bottle, and then Kevin lying there asleep, Gwen asleep leaning against her and me tied up. Then she looked down and realised that she was naked. She let out a squeaked and covered herself with her hands across her milky boobs. Water droplets remained on her naked flesh

Vic laughed at her and sat down beside Gwen. Eva tried to retreat further away, but there was limited room. She managed only to move 1 inch away from Gwen.

Me: Vic, untie me.

He ignored me and just sit there, watching Eva. Looking at her boobs and her shaven pussy.

Eva: what do you want?
Vic: Nothing.
Me: Vic, untie me now!
Vic: quiet sam.

I started to get worried.

Next, Vic turned to Gwen and lifted Gwen’s top over her head, and removed her bra as well. As he moved her sleeping form, Gwen’s boobs jiggled. He grabbed hold of her breasts and bend over to lick her light brown nipples. Eva stared.

Vic then removed Gwen’s bottom as well, leaving her as naked as Eva, before spreading Gwen’s legs and touched the protruding lips of her pussy with his index finger. He looked up and Eva and saw her watching him. He laughed.

The next instance, he pounce on her.

thevilone
28-01-2016, 01:38 AM
oh nooooo!!!

hwilliam
28-01-2016, 01:43 AM
double cross? triple cross? Wow, it is getting more and more exciting

Ruzzy
28-01-2016, 02:09 AM
Wow what a twist! Keep it going!