PDA

View Full Version : GILLIAN - By Bonniesan

Hasayaki
29-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Yet to see any thread that is about this TG SYT from bonnniesan, so i decided to write a FR as this is a gem from my point of view.

Anyway saw the pic in booniesan's group and "wow" a very pretty SYT first look abit like LIANG JING RU therefore backside itchy and gave a sms and make a booking. Sway sway first blood kanna taken, so LL take 2nd blood lor :P

Once reach destination, gave a sms to bonnie and as usual the prompt reply stating the room. When up and "knock knock" a quite ok looking SYT was infront of my face. At first was kinda sad that the pic and real person does look quite different, there goes my LIANG JING RU..... But her attitude does score her more points then look.

As usual take a puff, while smoking she slowly remove my shoes and socks. Really treated like a king.... After smoking, she says wanna massage me, so happly let her massage lor... Actually her massage skill also not bad lar, massage till i almost ZZZzzzz. Soon she started to attack my nipples, and she sure do know how to attack your sensative parts haha. after 5mins of licking here n there we started to french like theres no tml before she get a tower and clean my already harden weapon followed by one of the longest BBBJ i ever had, almost 20mins of blowing. She can really do it quite well with some deepthroat and twisting of tongue but lacks abit of suction otherwise it would b fantastic. After she BBBJ for so long so i reward her with a 69 position hehe which saw the jucies keep flowing out and after awhile she cum and started to cap me.

After she cap me, started to ride me and i must say that she really is fast when doing this stunt. At first i though i kanna rape sia, haha, that shows you how fast she is :P after 5mins of ridding, i flip her and begain my fav. stunt "Missionary" before changing to doggie which is quite a good thing to do as theres lots of mirror around so you can see yourself bonging around. And i ended up with my fav. stunt and cuddle before she started to french me again, this gal sure like to french alot.

After cuddle for awhile we went to the bathroom to take a shower, before i could finish bathing, she started to attach my little bro again. I am a sucker for BBBJ and its quite turn on to get it in e bathroom haha. ENjoy it for at least another 10mins before stopping her and proceed to the bed. So once on bed, everything back to basic, missionary all e way till i explode, kinda no mood for other stunt haha. Her moaning was quite good through out and seems very real haha.. After cleaning up my mess, we cuddle awhile before i take a cigi and puff away before continue cuddle and french again, i was like french for at least 20% of the time with her, tougue kinda tired sia.. When times up, pay up, gave some small tips before leaving the room a very sextified man. Every penny is worth it for this time, it was probably my best FL for e time being :D

Thats all folks, please up me if you find my FR is alright. thanks alot

Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite pretty lar, i am a sucker for looks so rating abit low.)
Boobs: B (Quite a handfull)
Body: 6.5/10
Age: i 4get about it, maybe bonnie can tell you all more
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (VEry long and if suction is good it will b 9.5/10)
Frenching: Yes (Very long, quite skillfull too)
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Moaning is quite real and sounds just alright)
Attiude: 10/10
Damage: $170 + tips
RTF: i wish to but vit M is very low now... sad

P/S: Please do not ask me for contact, pm bonniesan for booking. THank you

Happywheel
29-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Thats all folks, please up me if you find my FR is alright. thanks alot

Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite pretty lar, i am a sucker for looks so rating abit low.)
Boobs: B (Quite a handfull)
Body: 6.5/10
Age: i 4get about it, maybe bonnie can tell you all more
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (VEry long and if suction is good it will b 9.5/10)
Frenching: Yes (Very long, quite skillfull too)
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Moaning is quite real and sounds just alright)
Attiude: 10/10
Damage: $170 + tips
RTF: i wish to but vit M is very low now... sad

P/S: Please do not ask me for contact, pm bonniesan for booking. THank you

$170 is slightly more exp and plus tips will add up to $200 as your rating for both her look and body is only 6.5

Hasayaki
29-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Bro, its the service that count :P i am a sucker for look so 6.5 is already quite ok :D

hthderrick
29-08-2006, 10:52 AM
FR On Gillian
Sorry!Bonnie for the late FR,Receive a sms from Bonnisan last weekend to check my e-mail add saying that there will be new girls coming to our shore and was ask to choose,after looking at the pics so decided to choose Gillian and was confirmed by Bonnisan and also offer first blood,kekeke!

Was busy with work yesterday and also rushing to finish my paperworks,so that i can make on time,finally finish all the works for the day and is about time so drive myself down to the hotel and sms Bonnie for the room number,receive a sms from Bonnie on the room number and proceed up.

Knock!knock!no one open the door,so knock!harder this time and the door open saw a pretty looking gal behind the door and she was panting heavyly and invited me in with a tradditional thai 'wai' and i return with 'wai' and make myself comfortable on the bed,she is very nervous in the first place dont know what to do and everything that she do doesnt seen right she told me that this is the first time she is working as FL,she nearly fell down when walking coz her suitcase is in the middle of the walkway,hahaha!

I ask her calm down and ask her relax then she start to do thing correctly,she pour me a glass of water and come over sit next to me and we started a small conversation for about 5min and she ask me am ready for shower?i laugh and ask her back has she calm down,she start laughing and start to take off my shoe,shirt,pant and then my undie,she was wearing a sleeping gown inside the gown is only her bra and below she was not wearing anything,i start to whistle!phwee!!phwee!!she give a smile and start to do sexy dance and slowly strip infront of me.

Me see already cannot tahan especially see her bouncing C cup with pink nipple and her neat and nicely trim pussy!!my didi inmediately stand up liao she saw it and walk over to me and use her hand to strok my didi and even use her butt to tease my rock hard didi,kekeke!she is a real cock teaser,we proceed to the bathroom and this room have a see thru glass panel between the bathroom and the room,we decided not to shower in the tub,i told her shower me standing,this gal can really tease you,for 'my point of view' she pour the shower gel on her body and that me she then hug me and give me a body to body scrub with her her all the time on my didi and then turn do the same to my back.

After all the teasing she rinse me up and then when down to my didi and pop my didi in her mouth and started to give me a BBBJ she can really blow man!!!and using her tounge to tickle and lick my boss,this is the first time i had a superb long BBBJ in the bathroom till i cant take it anymore and CIM,she then clean me up and dry me up with towel and we proceed to the bed and she came over to me and we cuddle with each other chit chatting,kissing,teasing my didi with her hand and also licking sucking my nipple till my didi marikita agian and she ask me am i ready for 2nd round and i told her yup!!kekeke!

This time i told her i will service her:D i start to kiss her earloop then to her neck with my hand on her c cup playing with her pink nipple and carresing her boobs and then lick and suck her nipple she began maon upon me attacking her nipple she got sensertive nipple when ever i lick and suck her nipple and areola and then i move my hand to her pussy and i feel her pussy already fill with her cunt juice liao!,she get wet very easy and i cathbath her from her boobs down to the south spread her leg wide and start to lick and flick her clit and she give out a loud arhhhh!and start to moan and her body is jerking all the time when i paint her clit, i am sure her moaning is geniue and she is enjoying it,and then i slowly insert my finger in her love hole and start to finger her and slowly move my finger and finger fuck her till she cummed,no joke she did cummed and my hand was fill up with her cum juice and can see more flowing out from her love hole.

She then grab my hand pull me up and french me we kiss like long lost lover lidat that we my didi still rubbing her pussy while frenching,she then whisper to me in thai and want me to fuck her she then cap me and i insert my didi slowly in her pussy and when my whole rod is almost in i give her her deep pump and my whole rod is fully in her love hole she give out a loud moan!and i grab her leg close them up and pump her missionary she was moaning like crazy and want me to pump her hard ask me to lay my whole body weight on her during missionary and she reciprocate back with reverse thrust and i told her to change to doggie and she change position without my didi leaving her love hole,kekeke!and i start to FJ her doggie with her both hand on the wall i think 20 min past liao but i still cant cum and she then ask me to lie down and she rode me cowgal,this time she enjoy more then me,keke!she wa squeezing her own boobs and moaning like she have not been fuck for long time.

Still cant cum after 30min i told her to stop probaly due to my late nite sleep last week and tired that why cant cum but she insited that i must cum she take off the cd and then give me her superb BBBJ again and she took my hand to her pussy and use my finger to insert in her pussy and want me to continue finger fuck her she was maoning with my rod in her mouth and her pussy was so wet,she BBBJ me with lick and sucking my rod shaft then my dick head till my didi finally willing to shoot out the final load,she clean me up me lying on the bed very tired and she was sweating her whole back was wet and the time up alert tone on her sms beep!

We proceed to wash up and she help me dress up and i light my cirggie chit chat for awhuile more paid with some nice tips left the room sextified man:D
to bros out there that like BBBJ she is the gal to go for and also she get wet very easy.

Stat On Gillian
Nationality:Thai
Look:7/10
Body:8.5/10
Boobs:C Cup (soft sensertive and pink nipple)
FJ:9/10 (Wet pussy,willing to change position no complain and enjoy sex)
BBBJ:9/10 (my own preference she is good at that)
Cathbath:7/10
Frenching:Yes
Service and attitude:10/10
Damages:$170/2/90min
RTF:will try Noelle first before RTF Gillian,kekeke!

Bonniesan
29-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks bros for FRs. Now waiting for the rest

at2503
29-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Hmmmm.....it's Jillian or Gillian ???????????????
Group indicate Jillian, here indicate Gillian :confused:

Hasayaki
29-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Bro i think its my typo error. sorry for the confusion.

bl0tto
29-08-2006, 05:58 PM
FR on jillian

think bro hthderrick have do the report so i will cut short ....sms bonnie tis afternoon n got a 2pm slot .....

Look:7.5/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:C Cup (soft sensertive and pink nipple)
FJ:9/10 (she seem enjoy sex alot)
BBBJ:9/10
Frenching:Yes
Service and attitude:10/10 (very friendly gal)

Invisible_1314
30-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Hi Brother,

Two Jillian in the photo. Jillian2 or Jillian01?

Regards,
Mike

bl0tto
30-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Hi Brother,

Two Jillian in the photo. Jillian2 or Jillian01?

Regards,
Mike

Both r the same bro......:D

Invisible_1314
30-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Hmm ...?? Does not look the same to me!

Bonniesan
30-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Bros,

New photos for JILLIAN is up in group. Real life shots, 100 percent accuracy.

tanky75
30-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Still feeling the effects of the late night drinking last nite.
Anyway , managed to get a 8.30pm slot for Gillian yesterday.

Look:7.5/10 ( not tanned type , quite fair )
Body:8/10 ( real soft skin esp slightly fleshy butt .. i like )
Boobs:C Cup (soft n real , very nice + slight pinkish nipple)
FJ:9/10 (she can really fuck )
BBBJ:8/10 ( very long with many variations , will be better if more suction )
Frenching:We basically french thru out the session until my mouth bit cramp )
Service and attitude:10/10 ( best gf feeling gal i ever tried )
RTF : Maybe after Noelle :D

She was rubbing her pussy against my dick and frenching me on the bed. Something like body massage , very shiok feeling. Luckily i think with my big head or would have pop in my small head .. near miss .. quickly ask her capped me and she ride for a good 10mins. Then i changed to doggy and loved to slap her fleshy butt .. really smooth. Cum in less than 5 mins then we both hug real tight. Couldn't make it for 2nd round as feeling really tired by then. :p

Bonniesan
30-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Bro,
You drink after her session last night? Still can write FR, really appreciate!!!! Thanks V much.;)

babyface7533
30-08-2006, 01:49 PM
bro hasayaki, care to share the contact? Thanks.

kyonano
30-08-2006, 03:12 PM
HEi bro can share contactrs with me thanka a million Pls pm me

Evisu
31-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Thx bro bonnie for the arrangement.Seldom post FR but had promised bonnie for it.Jillian is definitely a fair,sexy SYT!!!!She has a beautiful body with ample boobies and butt to die for!Was really tired so i just went for bbbj + OMS(Open Mouth Shoot).She will keep looking at you with her big round eyes as she blow you which really turns me on.After about 20min of non stop blowing,i cant take it anymore and ask her to lie down.Knowing that i am cumming,she open her mouth wide wide and let me shoot my load into it.So heavenly feel...Will definitely RTF after i try her 2 sexy friends.

Look:7/10
Boobs:B ++
BBBj:7/10 I miss Cherry and Angie o(ToT)o Plz bring them back^^
OMS:10/10!!!!!!! My favourite finishing move!!!
Overall ,a very friendly and sweet girl.She just look like a chinese with very fair skin.Plz treat her nice bros

kane
31-08-2006, 03:26 AM
I am horny n saw jillian on the net
she seems delicious
i decided to sms Bonnie
she say available
i rush down
she is waiting
i knock her door
she open the door
i stared at her
she is so fair n beautiful
i cant believe my eyes
she can sense that
i love her already
she gave me a naughty smile
i feel her up
she challenge me to do more
i kiss her lips
she rape my lips
i wanna strip her
she strip me 1st
i caress her pink tits
she grab my dick
i suckle her nips
she direct me to her kanchanburi forest
i went down on her
she turn on her stereo
i suggested 69
she says its her favourite number
i gave her a tongue lashing
she seems like she is on a osim massage chair
i think its time to get to know her deeper
she pass me the safety helmet
i pump n i hump
she grind like black eye peas
i decided to come
she decided to taste
i collapsed onto the bed
she clean herself
i talk cock to her
she can't keep her hands off my cock
i dunno if i can go for 2nd round
she suggested we bath
i stand at the tub
she splashes water at me
i spit water at her face
she laugh n spit me back
i dry myself n went back to the bed
she make funny faces at me
i snug under the blanket
she dries herself
i talk more cock to her in thai
she tried to talk to my cock
i hope god gave me strength for 2nd round
she already position my finger on her kanchanburi forest
i position my cock at her mouth
she gobble it up
i mouth fuck her
she eyeballed me
i thank god for giving me strength
she thank god too
i fire my load
she thinks its ginvera face wash
i laughed at her
she stay motionless n act cute
i suggest we clean up again
she ask me if i can go for 3 n 4th round
i say u are crazy
she say the gods must be crazy
i finish the shower
she say i look young
i cant bear to leave her
she gave me a final kiss on the lips
i left with reluctance
she still make funny faces at me at the door
i immediately sms bonnie
she knew i have a good session
i told bonnie she's the best
she say she is ranger trained
i say tml i go rob the bank to book more sessions
she say she wait for me
i still think bonnie's stock the best
she ask me to write fr
i seldom write fr
she is a good okt
i decided to write this fr
she wants me to rate truthfully
i decided to rate as follows

looks - 9.42/10
body - 8.93/10
bbbj - 8.29/10
fj - 9.92/10
attitude - 12.88/10
rtf - wait for my good news tml when i go rob the bank

linnaohia1
31-08-2006, 12:47 PM
FR on Gillian / Jillian 30/8 1pm

For booking contact http://forum.sammyboy.com/member.php?u=177838

SMS Bonnie and wanted Noelle, but N was busy so was recommended Gillian ... have seen her pic, not bad lah, so OK lor ...

Overall service was very good .....
Got strip tease performance, bathing performance, ......
FJ buay tahan one, reverse missionary I kanna clamp until cannot move and she was so strong, wah lau exploded in no time ...... those who are tired, this is the way man.,.,

In terms of boobs, looks etc, I think most people will go for Noelle like me ...
Not sure about service from Noelle, but if you want guaranteed good services, hehe Gillian's the way to go...

BTW, Gi is also good looking with 2 vampire teeth, so I suppose you can play vampire games, like I did ....

Overall 8.5/10

isteamewa
31-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks to Bonniesan yesterday, I managed to savour this delightful Thai dish yesterday. Gotta be one of the best experiences ever.

Her body is fair and well proportioned, smooth skin, curvy shaped with small waist, yet great boobs and an even greater ass (couldn't take my hands off it!!). To all ass and boobs lover, this girl has perfect assets. Right there and there, even before any action, I could have sprayed the room.

Gillian is very service orientated and aims to please, yet ever not in a vulgar way. Oftentimes, she was demure and extremely alluring. Like a playful gentle spirit, she could take me from height to height...wah..(steam just thinking of her).

Everytime I thought I buay tahan already, she would bring me to another level. The GF feeling was always there as we frenched to enhance the lovemaking.

Even after everything was over and as I was dressing up to go, and as she stepped out of the shower, we started all over again and like a movie, my clothes were left in a trail again leading to the bed as I finished her again a second time.

She may not have the large boobs of Noelle but with her perfectly proportioned body and GF service, it was like having stepped into a dream...
Now I refuse to wake up...

In all aspects I rate her 9/10
RTF yes!

Bonniesan
01-09-2006, 10:04 AM
looks - 9.42/10
body - 8.93/10
bbbj - 8.29/10
fj - 9.92/10
attitude - 12.88/10
rtf - wait for my good news tml when i go rob the bank

Bro, Your FR damn funny and unique. So, I have good news from you? Got to know from news, so the 22 banks in prvince YALA is your doings? Remember to book RTF....:D

fighterjet1616
02-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Few days back called bonniesan to book for Gillian. must say that she is fantastic as describe by some bros here. Top service as she is from Copacabanna in thailand.
Enjoyed her service and would rate her 8/10 overall.

not in mood to write too much, so bros do forgive me for such a short note.
Try and you will know.

adios

Bonniesan
02-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Bro,

Thought you don't post already.. Late better than no FR. Thanks

kingbaccarat
02-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi, bro, long time no see.
Hows is everything? Looks like got quite a nos of good stocks nowadays.

Its been so long since i book your girl. Will call you soon

MM&MM
02-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Bro, Your FR damn funny and unique. So, I have good news from you? Got to know from news, so the 22 banks in prvince YALA is your doings? Remember to book RTF....

Bonniesan yah actually what he means that you keep on bringing such good stock that is burning a real big hole in our pockets. We can't keep up with you. :D :p

Bonniesan
05-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Bro,

I'll a step back then.... Bro Kane already put me in his HATE LIST already....:o

kokakola
05-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Tried Gillian on friday 1st sept. Thanks Bonnie for the arrangement. Called her at 3pm and got a slot at 330pm...The room is fantastic, its divided with half size glass panal between the bathroom which can see through frm either side.
I felt that she is totally different frm wat i saw in picture that Bonniesan provided...But she is much more pretty than the picture, veri fair complexion, does not look like thais...Have a nice pink nipples, slim body, great services, GF feeling...Sori for the short FR, bcos some bros have mentioned abt her great services, and do not want to repeat again...definitely $$$ worth with her look and services provided...I paid her only $140 and realised that it was actually $170 when bonnie called me...sori bonnie, will pay u when i RTF...Thanks!

Jap-Lover
05-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi Bro Bonniesan.....This is the first FL i tried from Bonniesan.....live firing....saw her photo(Gullian) in the photo but checked the thread,not much people tried her(i thought)so decided to take a risk...hehe...sms bro bonnie and got a reply very fast like bro san...went to the hotel and knock onto the door a few time but no one open so sms bonniesan and soon a nude SYT gal opened....then knew that she bathing...hehe....i must said that the room is good with see through window for the bathroom....hehe.....then started to strip and join in the fun.....She very cute and sweet(i must agreed) with great pink nipple that really showed out as she is very fair....Bath sop but started to finger her and frenching..hehe...cannot wait....proceed to the bed and tcss a bit with her before starting the war!

She very gf feeling gal that her eyes will melt yr heart away....then service her first:eek: First time i service the gal instead of the gal service me...hheeee...shiok..like gf....started to lick her nipple and her meoaning very superb like gf...slow and no false ones...slowly start to tease her by 69....soon she was superb wet....i told her that i dun like KY also so she was just right to be enter....started to cap.....i in firing mode then started to fire away......after 10-20 mins of banging her....was ready to fire...and with her coming together,both of us r superb shack....so laid on the bed....the gf feeling was too good to be true...she will talk and tease u like yr gf....too shiok to believe....the second round started with massage and BBBJ....her Bj ok only...then sop....The OVERALL feeling is 5 STARS!.....hehe.....

Face:8/10.....(better looking than photo)
Boob:7.5
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yes
BBBJ:yes....
CIM:never try....
RTF:depending....too many gals.....I want to try nolle....hehe...

Overall,SUPERB!WONDERFUL GF feeling!:cool:

Doofus
06-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Just had an incredibly exhausting session with Gillian. Good grief! I think I am too old for her. If I'd known what a nymphomaniac she was, I would have stocked up on some cialis before seeing her. Haha.

She was expecting me, after being briefed by bonnie on what I liked, so she was wearing a demure see-through lingerie, which served to accentuate her beautiful curves. The outfit kept drawing my attention to her incredibly bountiful melons that were almost pouring out of the slinky lingerie.

I am pleased to report, they felt big and soft and REAL. Some photos usually show a decent cupsize but when you unhook the (wonder)bra, the real thing leaves a lot to be desired... but Gillian's was awesome. Fair, like the rest of her, and juicy and with incredibly pink sensitive nipples to boot. Dunno where bonnie keeps finding these treasures. I am gonna be broke if she keeps this up.

Anyway, Gillian was waiting for the water to be filled in the tub, so it was a little awkward at first, as we scrambled for words. With my futile stabs at learning the language, I could only say things like Thank You which didn't get me very far. Her English was better than my Thai but it would have been hard to keep a conversation going for long.

Thankfully, there was none of the awkward moments.

Gillian doesn't need words to let you know she is horny. And boy!! Is she!!? She just lets her hands, her mouth and her incredibly big and manga like expressive eyes do all the talking.

Her service is top notch, but more importantly for bros like girllover and me :) she is perfectly happy to let you reciprocate. And she'll come again and again and again, if you let her. Sometimes, that is reward enough.

I only got to the bathtub a lot later and I mean a lot later. There was just sooo much foreplay and teasing and even more teasing. She used a lot of Thai words I didn't quite catch, but I am pretty sure she said something like sabaii.. which I am pretty sure is a good thing.

Even when my time was up, I couldn't tear myself away from her. She was always raring for another shot. No wonder the bro before me, also overstayed. It took a lot of will power to resist her so I could come back in one piece.

RTF? Probably.. after robbing a few banks and calling the local Cialis dealer ;) But I don't have much time.. she is going back real soon.

Artic
06-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Bro,
You drink after her session last night? Still can write FR, really appreciate!!!! Thanks V much.;)

Hi Bonnie,

Can join ur group? :)

Mike_R
06-09-2006, 03:33 PM
A big thank you to Bonniesan for arranging this gem on such short notice. I read so many great FR about her I think maybe cannot get a slot.

Door opens and a half dressed (beautiful) tom yam SYT is standing there. Great body, no tattoos (I don't like them). She sits next to me on the bed and helps me undress, then we begin kissing, and the wildfire quickly gets out of control.

Pull the hose out and try to subdue the flames, but they are everywhere so much work to do. Kissing, licking, sucking, fucking, touching, (little) biting - 5 alarm fire and only 1 hose.

Missionary, doggie, side, she is very accomodating and hard working. Finally cum missionary then spend rest of time cuddling/touching/playing. Then it was on to shower time and more playing. She stayed in shower to shampoo her hair - and the bros are right, it's a great show watching her through the glass window ;)

Looks: 8/10 (great face and body - no tatts!)
Body: 8/10 (perfect bottom)
Boobs: 34B? (primo areolas and nipples)
FJ: 7/10
AJ: didn't ask/try
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (playful and affectionate)
Damage: as stated
RTF: Yes, she's wonderful.

jedi1821
06-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Well... What can I say but... Its worth it man! She is so great! The service is superb... Very good service and yes she is so pretty like model.:p .. Just perfect! Thanks Bro San! You've got good taste! Cheers!:D

Bonniesan
07-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Bros,

Better fast hand fast leg. She's going back soon

wishcometrue
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
thanks to bonniesan for arranging a slot with jillian, like bro out there who have try her out, i must say she is the best, services, gf feeling, bbf, etc.
wat i wanted to say already post by other bro so cut short. $$$ worth it best recommend by me ( although have not try noelle ) she look fairer then pic.
look:9/10
bbf :9/10
gf : 10/10
rtf: sure it a must before she return on 11/9

axeman24
09-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Had a great session with this beauty Gillian. Received the room number from boss and I went up to room in double double quick time. Upon reaching the room a very sweet lady with big beautiful eyes wearing a see thru nightie greeted me at the door way. From there on there was no turning back for me.

Fast forward tcss a bit we proceed to the bath tub and there I receive a mind blowing tits fuck and bbbj from here which I almost cim. :eek: Well after drying up we proceed to the bed to continue our mission and there after a few position rd 1 ended. All I can say is this girl is very patients and really give you all the attention you want. Thanks to Bonnie for this wonderful girl.

Overall experience: 10/10
Face: 7.5
Boobs: C

Another think I like to bring up is that to all bros that make arrangement with bonniesan please be on time for your appointment cos if you are late the following customers will be made to wait and so on so for. I am sure most of you guys face the problem before and in the end bonniesan kena scolded by the following customers. Lets all of us be considerate and all of us will enjoy the service of the girls more don't you guys think so. :D cheers

papa26
09-09-2006, 09:00 PM
thanks sis bonniesan for arranging this wonderful session for me, i shall not repeat all of bros here posted, just to add on that she is a gem u bro here should not miss. expecially the see through bath room, and the service received.

looks i give her 8/10(sucker for look)

she will be going back on mon if i am not wrong, i think i should go and pick up some thai language so that can better communcation with them. some times i am quite upset myself that coversation is abruptly break due to language barrier.

:rolleyes:

bennzi
10-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Another think I like to bring up is that to all bros that make arrangement with bonniesan please be on time for your appointment cos if you are late the following customers will be made to wait and so on so for. I am sure most of you guys face the problem before and in the end bonniesan kena scolded by the following customers. Lets all of us be considerate and all of us will enjoy the service of the girls more don't you guys think so.

Original gal is brenda but she left sg lioa so arrange with jilian well my FR on jillian=nikki......hmm...sorry bro...just got to be frank about my latest experiences......see the above quote......

thou i did not scold or blame bro bonniesan....my time was confirmed at 12 noon...bro sms me told me to come an hr later...no prob!...came back.but was made to wait anther half hr....nearly go off liao as i've got a mtg at 3:30pm.....just on time that bro sms her rm no...

My experience was not that great with gillian as i read from numerous FR fro bro here....her look is 6/10 (high standards)...she likes frenching??tried to french her.but she only does it few times...when i was up ther...feeling quite lost..expected her to lead me on..but mabbe lack chemistry...alot of it SOP dont feel that gf feeling.....my first shot came in the bath tub.when she breast fuck me..haha too long nvr do liao..cannot tahan....then after that she offered to massage me after we finished the bath....massage so so cos she afraid to hurt me if she uses to much strength..haha how sweet of her...then slowly bbj me..till i m hard again......next moment..she fuc*k me hard on a seating position..all the way she pump me not the other way round...impressed by her attitude..hahah...soon..i came the second time....sigh...not much action from my side....:(

we just lie down panting for breath..it was a breathless action that made both of us tired...hahaha.....rest for ard 10min or so....next moment i have to go liao before i m late for my mtgs.....

dress and left the place b4 my time is up.....my expriences was not that great thou....was thinking on my way out...first..language prob...cant speak thai and she speak little eng...that part will consider seriously on my next outings...hahah and the other is time management by other bro...cos me was made to wait for so long...in the end affected my enjoyment....cos kan cheong abt my mtgs after that...so in any case ..hurried my time there....came preety fast...also lack of chemistry with jillian....overall experience so so...wont fault bro bonniesan for that cos he does his job well and responsibility. :rolleyes:

RogerChongZY
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Bonniesan, am I too late? Any available slot?Do call me. ;)

axeman24
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
kan cheong abt my mtgs after that...so in any case ..hurried my time there....came preety fast...also lack of chemistry with jillian....overall experience so so...wont fault bro bonniesan for that cos he does his job well and responsibility.

Well bro I am sorry to hear that I guess its really our effort to be on time instead of Bonniesan to keep changing timing for the next guy who book the appointment and in the end the girls also suffer due to lack of time to have their meals and some rest as well.

Bonniesan, am I too late? Any available slot?Do call me.

Wah bro you sure or not thought you always the first to cheong one how come this round so late. Mend the race course grass again :D

axeman24
10-09-2006, 12:48 PM
sorry double posting