PDA

View Full Version : Clean TCM with special on the side

little worm
17-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Bros,
Want to share this ML which I discovered recently...
This shop is reputable and has a other threads talking about the clean part of the business. But I wanted to share and exchange info on any "side dish" that they may have....
Also, their shops, branches, does not have SYT... So bros who is into that, no need to explore... MILF lovers... Please continue reading...

Ok, I have been going to them for many years, and I do know that there are some of the ML that provide side special, but very discretely... But this ML is a bit different... Not sure if it's because of me, I know her from a previous shop, and some of her friends (I went dinner and drinks a few times, and that's where I know her)... Anuway...
Her massage have always been good, in this shop and on the previous shop. But the last time I went, she was a bit playful and teasing my ding dongs... And making me very high... So I pulled my shots down more to allow her access (they provide shots for customers, not the disposible type), and she continued to tease me, I was so high that I am sure my precum was visible. After some time, she whispered in my ear that I was naughty and told me that I need to reward her later... So I told her I will, as long as I am happy, I will reward her well...
The teasing lasted a while and I finally could not take it anymore and push my didi out to the side (I was still lying face down). When she saw it, she exclaim that "oh my, look what came out...) and just ignored it...
She continued to massage me, teasing and never release the insane pressure that was building up... Sigh, I finally left the shop with blue balls and had to look for alternate release somewhere else.

She is average height, maybe early 40s, MILF, and my guess is a small D...
If any bros interested in teasing massage, PM me... Hope that we can share share info... Pleas be careful what you write here, if you know the branch/shop... I do not want them to go out of business...

lesloverz
17-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Hi bro, i always love teasing massage, would love to try her out. Please share ctc, thanks!

ssbd
17-01-2016, 07:02 PM
bro TS, can share more info with me? thank u very much

meisaloverboy
17-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Hey there..here's a teasing massage lover. Mind sharing ctc? Thx!

sianguy2006
17-01-2016, 07:38 PM
bro mind sharing contact and dmg?

garbage8889
18-01-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi bro

Please share this ML with me.

I'll also share mine with you. Not sure if we are talking about the same shop or ML, lol.

Many thanks

sportmotor
18-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi bro pls share with me the good place.

tim8k
18-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Hi bro can share contact,thks

WongHinKong
18-01-2016, 09:45 AM
I come across one in whampoa

But not every TCM massage lady ( not SYT) can do special.

The most is one HJ after 45mins of hard massage.

Location to the canal,next to barber shop. I went there once.

Got lucky with one pop in HJ.:rolleyes:

Much better than those SPA that treat us like CARROT.:mad:

DUN ASK ME FOR address. I just went there once.

slohand2
18-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Sounds interesting !!! teasing in an open concept joint ? I love that. Ill try it if you can share

Franziskat
18-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Hi mind sharing more info?

naysmith
18-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Bros,
Want to share this ML which I discovered recently...
This shop is reputable and has a other threads talking about the clean part of the business. But I wanted to share and exchange info on any "side dish" that they may have....
Also, their shops, branches, does not have SYT... So bros who is into that, no need to explore... MILF lovers... Please continue reading...

Ok, I have been going to them for many years, and I do know that there are some of the ML that provide side special, but very discretely... But this ML is a bit different... Not sure if it's because of me, I know her from a previous shop, and some of her friends (I went dinner and drinks a few times, and that's where I know her)... Anuway...
Her massage have always been good, in this shop and on the previous shop. But the last time I went, she was a bit playful and teasing my ding dongs... And making me very high... So I pulled my shots down more to allow her access (they provide shots for customers, not the disposible type), and she continued to tease me, I was so high that I am sure my precum was visible. After some time, she whispered in my ear that I was naughty and told me that I need to reward her later... So I told her I will, as long as I am happy, I will reward her well...
The teasing lasted a while and I finally could not take it anymore and push my didi out to the side (I was still lying face down). When she saw it, she exclaim that "oh my, look what came out...) and just ignored it...
She continued to massage me, teasing and never release the insane pressure that was building up... Sigh, I finally left the shop with blue balls and had to look for alternate release somewhere else.

She is average height, maybe early 40s, MILF, and my guess is a small D...
If any bros interested in teasing massage, PM me... Hope that we can share share info... Pleas be careful what you write here, if you know the branch/shop... I do not want them to go out of business...

Up yr Pts thanks

little worm
18-01-2016, 08:11 PM
sorry bros...
I was surprised at the number of PM asking for the contact and started to worry about too many people asking for the ML in the shop... can i ask that we hold off a bit...?
I will reply the PMs next week...

abcd
25-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Hi Bros, pls share location and contact ! Thanks !

romanhorse
25-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi bro,
Can share her ctc.
Tks.

Jav23
25-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi bro , can share the contact.

Greenfrog
26-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Mind sharing the place ?? thanks

Pactman
26-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Bro,
Pls share contact.
Cheers

Pahlongie
26-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Hi Bro can share location or ctc please. Thank you

Magister
26-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Sounds like an interesting place. Do share more!

kenpach1
26-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Hi bro mind sharing contact? Thanks

little worm
04-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Bros...
I went to the shop and look the ML again, it looks like she is getting busy... Bros who tried her or others that provide something on the side... please share..
:-p

Anyway... went to look for her and the teasing was the same... left with serious case of blue balls...

btw.... just sent out some PM on the details to some bros... enjoy...

:D

Ieonkiwi
05-02-2016, 12:52 AM
clean TCM?
Hahahahaa
My Foot

sianguy2006
09-02-2016, 12:07 AM
mind sharing contact and dmg?

Magz
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Please share contact and details.