PDA

View Full Version : OKT Runner/Whore Lover posting fake/exaggerated FR

max_priest
17-01-2016, 12:23 PM
I am certain every genuine punter/bona fide contributor like myself is experiencing a revolutionary change in this leading public sex forum - SBF ... We are experiencing many OKT runners posting FRs and once in awhile whore lovers who used to write fantastic FR for their "lovers" would pop out to try to jeopardise the whores' business once being ditched by the whores. This is usually an one-sided love affair as the whores only played with their emotion and mental feeling most of the time ... Good example is the lovelorn Flexalong ...

This thread is to create an awareness that "Whores are for fucking only and not to build an intimate relationship with ... " and more importantly, to help to smarten less savvy samsters to differentiate whose FR are exaggerated and/or fake ... After more than a decade of participation in SBF, I can tell from a mile if a samster FR can be trusted or not ... In fact one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which group they belong to as all the OKT Runners and one-sided whore lovers adopt similar dumbo modus operandi in their quest ...

Lovelorn Flexalong wrote fantastic FR for ex-1649 WL Karen when he was on good term with her ... When he was ditched by Karen ultimately, he went online to try to jeopardise Karen's livelihood ... He cried Father & Mother just because of a mere $800 Iphone which he bought for Karen ... He is a cheapo, an immature and petty clown ... He is an embarrassment to mankind! Based on what Flexalong did and said re the Karen saga, he obviously cannot afford the financial as well as the mental emotion aspect to play the "relationship game" (aka KC game) with whore ...

OKT Runners e.g. 123hu wrote FRs with lots of "heaven" and no "hell" in them ... and he only writes FR for L1649 an L2047 WLs ... These 2 shops belong to OKT Seng. AMGs63's FRs on L1649 & L2047 whores need to be further verified due to the obvious ...

As for FR done by the sudden influx of SBF "newbies" (believe to be phantom samsters) under 1820 and 1805 threads ... They are obviously the works of pro FR writer who are being paid to do so ... No genuine punter on earth would create so many clones to continue to write so many lengthy and glamorous FR for WLs from the same fuckshop(s) for days, weeks and even months ... Who has so much stamina if he was not being paid to do so?? :D

Am allergic to OKT Runners and whore lovers who post fake and/or exaggerated FRs ...

Cheers,
MaXx

max_priest
17-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Below FR was written by lovelorn Flexalong ... He wrote a fake FR on Karen when he was on good terms with the latter ...

Had a wonderful time with Karen...here're my thoughts

Looks: 8/10 to me, very pretty mix-blood face

Body: Tall, slight tan, with excellent model proportions

Boobs: 34A, nice and firm to the touch.

Shower action: SOP + frenching (she will spray mouth freshener for you too)

Frenching: 9/10 spoke french fluently

Pussy painting: Does it, enjoys it (open pussy flap for you to get some tongue action going. Hair nicely trimmed. Makes me feel damn high seeing her very wet pussy jerking with ecstasy.

BBBJ: Thorough saliva stimulating and firm grip. Goes deeper into her mouth if you're able to pls her pussy (while painting)

FJ: Super sensual with lots of frenching and calls you sweetheart while sexing and very wet down there. And accommodating to your position requests

GFE: This factor damn high...made me feel like her boyfriend.

RTF: YES, YES & YES

tonchs questioned Flexalong's authenticity of the above FR ...

Bro dun bluff until so exagerratng for this karen leh.....where got so commando?

flexalong tried in vain to cover his fake FR when further drilled ...

Wah lao eh bluff or not go down and try yourself lah. Things change people change.

I agreed absolutely with baotohk that what flexalong did to Karen is a "Loser Mentality" on his part ... Very well said!

It's a loser mentality. Such stories usually hide some truth which makes them feel good.
Whenever you read such stories, you know who is the one that is hurt in the process.:D

Below post, flexalong is in a case of "a pot calling a kettle black" ... He got the cheek to chide ADT and yet he made similar mistake in the past with Karen ... Tsk ... Tsk ... Tsk ... Very embarrassing indeed!

I think you write alot of cock story just to console yourself after getting ditch by a prostitute.

max_priest
17-01-2016, 12:41 PM
If you guys are keen and curious on how this childish lovelorn - flexalong exposed his & Karen's dirty laundry online and how he tried in vain to jeopardise Karen's ricebowl after being ditched by the latter, click on below link - :p

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13280164&highlight=#post13280164

Below link is on flexalong's writing fake FR for Karen when he was still a "one-sided lover" to Karen ... Karen was not keen in this immature and silly flexalong at all ... He was clearly being dumped and fooled by Karen emotionally ... :p

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=545595

Hey Flexalong the lovelorn,

Time to wake up and smell the coffee lah! :D

korean
17-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Below post, flexalong is in a case of "a pot calling a kettle black" ... He got the cheek to chide ADT and yet he made similar mistake in the past with Karen ... Tsk ... Tsk ... Tsk ... Very embarrassing indeed!

Lol I like this one, indeed embarrassing :D

adonis
17-01-2016, 04:06 PM
You mean some of the paid FR writers never seen or never had BJs or FJs with the legal Geylang WLs?

baotohk
17-01-2016, 06:11 PM
i thought this is known long time ago and you actually bother writing so much just to make your point.

Just because of his remark against you in L1654A, you have to dedicate a thread for him....:D

Just ignore him ...

Acceleratorz
17-01-2016, 08:34 PM
what's does KC meaning?

flexalong
18-01-2016, 12:15 AM
I am certain every genuine punter/bona fide contributor like myself is experiencing a revolutionary change in this leading public sex forum - SBF ... We are experiencing many OKT runners posting FRs and once in awhile whore lovers who used to write fantastic FR for their "lovers" would pop out to try to jeopardise the whores' business once being ditched by the whores. This is usually an one-sided love affair as the whores only played with their emotion and mental feeling most of the time ... Good example is the lovelorn Flexalong ...

This thread is to create an awareness that "Whores are for fucking only and not to build an intimate relationship with ... " and more importantly, to help to smarten less savvy samsters to differentiate whose FR are exaggerated and/or fake ... After more than a decade of participation in SBF, I can tell from a mile if a samster FR can be trusted or not ... In fact one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure up which group they belong to as all the OKT Runners and one-sided whore lovers adopt similar dumbo modus operandi in their quest ...

Lovelorn Flexalong wrote fantastic FR for ex-1649 WL Karen when he was on good term with her ... When he was ditched by Karen ultimately, he went online to try to jeopardise Karen's livelihood ... He cried Father & Mother just because of a mere $800 Iphone which he bought for Karen ... He is a cheapo, an immature and petty clown ... He is an embarrassment to mankind! Based on what Flexalong did and said re the Karen saga, he obviously cannot afford the financial as well as the mental emotion aspect to play the "relationship game" (aka KC game) with whore ...

OKT Runners e.g. 123hu wrote FRs with lots of "heaven" and no "hell" in them ... and he only writes FR for L1649 an L2047 WLs ... These 2 shops belong to OKT Seng. AMGs63's FRs on L1649 & L2047 whores need to be further verified due to the obvious ...

As for FR done by the sudden influx of SBF "newbies" (believe to be phantom samsters) under 1820 and 1805 threads ... They are obviously the works of pro FR writer who are being paid to do so ... No genuine punter on earth would create so many clones to continue to write so many lengthy and glamorous FR for WLs from the same fuckshop(s) for days, weeks and even months ... Who has so much stamina if he was not being paid to do so?? :D

Am allergic to OKT Runners and whore lovers who post fake and/or exaggerated FRs ...

Cheers,
MaXx

http://h.mfcimg.com/chat_images/u/65/656211b6.x50.gifwaaaahhahaha well done motherfucker priest, fuck you very much for wasting your fucking time dedicating this thread to the likes of me and YOU (yes OKT runners) with 3 long post. You remind me of Dasha exposing neon cunt fake FR writers like you. And I am glad i am worth so much of your precious time...your father mother must be very proud. Now crawl back to your cum guzzling hole and fantasize your next sizzling FR so that more newbies can take the bait and support the OKTs you cahoot with . :rolleyes:

flexalong
18-01-2016, 03:01 AM
i thought this is known long time ago and you actually bother writing so much just to make your point.

Just because of his remark against you in L1654A, you have to dedicate a thread for him....:D

Just ignore him ...

Ai yah how to ignore?...that motherfucker guilty conscience of course must retaliate hard hard what :D Oh BTW anyone want to see lots of "heaven" and no "hell" FRs, simply check out all that motherfucker priest's FRs and you'll see why i say it's all 100% fantasized and i do mean 100%...you won't see a single fucking "hell" FR....that damn motherfucking king of OKT runners :rolleyes:

Happypudding
18-01-2016, 03:52 AM
Wah piang eh. Pot calling the kettle black. If posting fake/exaggerated FRs is considered a crime under false advertising, Max will be the 1st to be arrested in Singapore :D

Sad thing is many more newbies will continue to get conned simply because how prolific he is in posting FRs.

They are obviously the works of pro FR writer who are being paid to do so ... No genuine punter on earth would create so many clones to continue to write so many lengthy and glamorous FR for WLs from the same fuckshop(s) for days, weeks and even months ... Who has so much stamina if he was not being paid to do so?? :D

Cheers,
MaXx

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Just a word of advice for any newbies reading this:

Personally I stopped trusting FRs. Too many clones, promoters and advertisers. Instead, look at the person posting the FRs. Check their post history. High points also means nothing. You sincerely share that a girl not good and you will probably get zapped. Points simply indicate that person spend alot of time exchanging points on this forum, not for genuine sharing.

Long FRs with flowery language, colored fonts and say until got dragon got tiger are usually bullshit. I tried so many such recommendations only to be disappointed more often then not. Instead, I learned to identify and trust certain Bro whose FRs usually match what I receive. I understand some gals have bad days and your typical "one man's poison is one man's meat" caveat, but this shit don't happen that frequently with genuine sharers compared to certain "sharers" whose recommendation are usually his meat and other's man poison

All in all, learn to trust the poster, not the post. Check their post history and look out for red flags like aggressive promotion of a certain WL or house. If you find a bro with similar taste like yours, PM them for recommendations and share your own intel :)

max_priest
18-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Lol I like this one, indeed embarrassing :D

Absolutely ... Flexalong is not only an embarrassment to the whole GL punter community for acting so cheapo, naive and immature but also an embarrassment to his parents ... I wonder as to why they would give birth to such a child ... He is in fact a juvenile trapped inside a fully growth up adult. :D

max_priest
18-01-2016, 09:17 AM

Just ignore him ...

The objective of this thread is not only directing at the childish lovelorn Flexalong but also those OKT runners/whore lovers who write fake/exaggerated FR. Beside that, I intentionally used Flexalong as a example because Karen & his saga is a clear cut case where he made a silly mistake by falling in love with a overly used whore, and he made a laughing stock for being ditched and fooled by a lesser educated whore ... :D

It looks like I have managed to hit on his raw anger nerve and made him come on here to retaliate ... Looks like my objective has been achieved ... That is to stress him and make him appears deranged. Exactly like what I did to Dasha who violated the SBF code of conduct and being kicked out of the forum by the owner himself ultimately ... Bwahahaha ...

As for clone happypudding, I shall ignore him as he is a clone and the owner of this clone is a coward who only dare to hide beneath his mother knicker to bark from here ... :D

Harvest
18-01-2016, 08:55 PM
what's does KC meaning?

Read my thread below for a full-blown comprehensive explanation... ;)

HiggsBoson
19-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Unsure about the drama here didn't read 100% of it but I know enough to make a comment. Bear with me here please. Thanks.

What I can tell you is this : Life is too short to bear a grudge.

I'd recommend just carrying on with your life. If you want to cheong, go ahead but remember the lessons you have learned. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Don't let something like this haunt you for the rest of your life.

Let go and move on, my friend. Your future can be bright if you want it to be.

:D

stirrer
19-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Unsure about the drama here didn't read 100% of it but I know enough to make a comment. Bear with me here please. Thanks.

What I can tell you is this : Life is too short to bear a grudge.

I'd recommend just carrying on with your life. If you want to cheong, go ahead but remember the lessons you have learned. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Don't let something like this haunt you for the rest of your life.

Let go and move on, my friend. Your future can be bright if you want it to be.

:D

Well said, this website is suppose to aid in your 'pleasure' ventures and not adding more frustrations to one's life.

Hotgizmos
19-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Tbh this website has turned into such a terrible, unforgiving wasteland. I have posted genuine FRs, commenting or even just put up a signature and i have got zapped for no reason every time i post. I am bracing to get zapped again after this post. But i think i miss the great days 4-5 years ago where i managed to spend time with unforgettable angpais like jiayi and moon in 2012 and 2010 after reading friendly and genuine FRs from the tight-knit community from back then...

And then reciprocating by also writing enuine FRs about those angpais and also new discoveries i made

FEDERER801
19-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Tbh this website has turned into such a terrible, unforgiving wasteland. I have posted genuine FRs, commenting or even just put up a signature and i have got zapped for no reason every time i post. I am bracing to get zapped again after this post. But i think i miss the great days 4-5 years ago where i managed to spend time with unforgettable angpais like jiayi and moon in 2012 and 2010 after reading friendly and genuine FRs from the tight-knit community from back then...

And then reciprocating by also writing enuine FRs about those angpais and also new discoveries i made

totally agree.....i shun the legal scene for a long time.....venture elsewhere....
many rubbish useless and fake frs everywhere......Few years ago, samsters were really sharing real gems in the legal scene......SIC is gone!

max_priest
19-01-2016, 09:32 PM
totally agree.....i shun the legal scene for a long time.....venture elsewhere....
many rubbish useless and fake frs everywhere......Few years ago, samsters were really sharing real gems in the legal scene......SIC is gone!

Wanna try my recommendation? She looks like those who frequent bars like Attica, Ce La Vi ... I believe she has gone under the knife before ... But let me fore-warn you that her service is still rather amateurish due to the fact that she has no prior experience in the flesh trade ... Passionate Frenching and caressing is no issue if you're her type ... ;) :D

baotohk
20-01-2016, 10:09 AM

Just do what you need to and don't be bothered by the zapping. With your power, just go to the point adding thread and you will be replenished in no time...

Reacting to such coward is exactly what they wanted...just ignore them and they will find another target.

l3atu
20-01-2016, 12:59 PM
So far, my experience with CAT 150 are quite good. out of probably 20 bonks, only 1 is considered not up to standard of CAT 150, but still better than most CAT 50. i think it all boils down to the hefty price. the OKT and the girls stand to lose more if they provide services that are really bad. nowadays, news travel faster on internet. ;)

yesterdaynews
20-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Tbh this website has turned into such a terrible, unforgiving wasteland. I have posted genuine FRs, commenting or even just put up a signature and i have got zapped for no reason every time i post.

You don't know meh? Only one person write is real FR. Anyone else who write is fake. Unlike you, I shed no tears for the demise of this shit hole. If the star attraction of this GL150 forum is an blowhard who shits all over the place with his boring so-called insider info (who gives a shit?) and getai-styled FRs complete with the worst English you can possibly find online, you think people actually bother to come and LOL, engage in a discussion with this airhead? Please la, close shop better. Nowadays Singapore all tertiary educated already. Nobody is going to spend his time reading the writings of a complete idiot, much less contribute. When you go to a Microsoft forum, the main contributors there are indeed Microsoft experts. Here? It's like the main expert is a bum who is struggling to switch on his PC. His supporters are the very few Lao Ah Pek retirees who have yet to discover tumblr. Most sensible people siam already loh. It's beginning to resemble the Senior Citizens corner at a HDB block, where occasionally some young volunteers pop by to donate food. So long as this blowhard sticks around, you can expect this forum to be a wasteland.

HeadOn
20-01-2016, 04:57 PM
For me fr is just to tell me there is such lady in such house only . The description in outlooks helps but other then tat esp those actions are negligible to me

yesterdaynews
21-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Look through this forum and you will find this so called expert who loves "to reiterate" all over the place. Worse than an old hag. How many forumers here like to read about the same thing over and over again? Not bored? This Lao Ah Pek can cut and copy the whole thing from start to finish never end. The same thing he can say 10 times not bored type. "To reiterate" look through this forum and you will find this so called expert who loves "to reiterate" all over the place. Worse than a old hag. How many forumers here like to read about his reiterations? Not bored? This Lao Ah Pek can say the same thing over and over again, so boliao cut and copy the whole thing from start to finish never end. The same thing he can say 10 times not bored type.

This is not a joke. This is really what this forum is about. Nothing about girls. Just this expert copying and pasting and repeating himself over and over again about topics which already expired. Or else he will tell you about his fantasies. Now from the way he writes chances are that he is not rich, let's put it that way. I don't know about you but it makes me a bit queasy to think about a Lao Ah Pek having "passionate" sex with a young girl. This expert is not rich, an Ah Pek and chances are he is not good looking like Pierce Brosnan. Now we all know in order to get close to the girls, you either have to be rich or young and good looking. If you're neither, the chances of any girl having "passionate" sex with you or sharing any insider info is virtually non-existent. This kind of thing cannot fake. Unfortunately, this Ah Pek hasn't realised it.

How many people out there like to read about last year's news? You heard me right. Last year's news leh. When a particular topic first came out last year, it was interesting. But halfway I already lost interest. Whatever had to be said was said and the topic was more than fully covered. Can you believe that this expert can actually dig out this particular topic, start a thread and talk about it from start to finish all over again??? Am I the only one who is bored of "to reiterate"? Wan lan eh the WL already balek kampung still "to reiterate". Not sian ah? But when someone points out how idiotic this so called expert is, you will get zapped and he will say you are a clone.

So if this forum die, die loh. Let the few pioneer generation here read the same thing all over again next year or be treated to stories of Lao Ah Pek's "passionate frenching" Yuck. Not missing much at all.

Estefania
29-01-2016, 06:23 PM
You mean some of the paid FR writers never seen or never had BJs or FJs with the legal Geylang WLs?

got such a good job ? "paid FR writers" ....

can anyone intro me ?