PDA

View Full Version : Gl 1669

apache
17-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Looks like nothing much is written about this evergreen unit operated by a veteran in the industry

Some good gems like Xiao Xue, Xue Han have left the unit yesterday, and Ling Ling, Fang Fang and Rong Rong are having last day on the 19th Jan. If you are lucky and have the chance, see if Ling Ling and Rong Rong are working

Rong Rong has the Fang Bin Bin look alike. Serious. If you have a liking for Fang Bin Bin, better grab your chances and pray she is working

Ling Ling has one of the big and firmest boobs in the area, a hidden gem. Boobs lover better not miss the chance.

Well, only Tian Tian remains and the unit is scheduled to close for renovation from 20th to 27th Jan. But I frequently patronage this place mainly for their clean and nice rooms with lots of clean mirrors. You may call your gals to the unit for a nice bonk. New gals are expected to arrive likely before the CNY

Hey, Apache is not a pimp there hor, as the older Sammyboy veterans should know me lah from the Bugis Health Centre and Anson de Sauna and Dragon HC days.

If you have the chance don't miss Ling Ling and Rong Rong

Certainly if you have the patience, you can request for FeiFei from Lor 14, the super angpai to pop over at 1669. And not to miss, the super good service PingGuo from Lor 16 to have a sextifying experience at 1669

Nato17
17-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Looks like nothing much is written about this evergreen unit operated by a veteran in the industry

Some good gems like Xiao Xue, Xue Han have left the unit yesterday, and Ling Ling, Fang Fang and Rong Rong are having last day on the 19th Jan. If you are lucky and have the chance, see if Ling Ling and Rong Rong are working

Rong Rong has the Fang Bin Bin look alike. Serious. If you have a liking for Fang Bin Bin, better grab your chances and pray she is working

Ling Ling has one of the big and firmest boobs in the area, a hidden gem. Boobs lover better not miss the chance.

Well, only Tian Tian remains and the unit is scheduled to close for renovation from 20th to 27th Jan. But I frequently patronage this place mainly for their clean and nice rooms with lots of clean mirrors. You may call your gals to the unit for a nice bonk. New gals are expected to arrive likely before the CNY

Hey, Apache is not a pimp there hor, as the older Sammyboy veterans should know me lah from the Bugis Health Centre and Anson de Sauna and Dragon HC days.

If you have the chance don't miss Ling Ling and Rong Rong

Certainly if you have the patience, you can request for FeiFei from Lor 14, the super angpai to pop over at 1669. And not to miss, the super good service PingGuo from Lor 16 to have a sextifying experience at 1669

Ah, the days of 1669. I miss F1. Where is vroom vroom vroom? :D

max_priest
17-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Ah, the days of 1669. I miss F1. Where is vroom vroom vroom? :D

Is F1 formerly from 1669? I thought she was from 6969? Oops ... I mean F1 was from 1639 ... :p

max_priest
17-01-2016, 12:48 PM
BTW, there is already a thread set up for L1669 -

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=486189&highlight=l1669

Nato17
19-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Is F1 formerly from 1669? I thought she was from 6969? Oops ... I mean F1 was from 1639 ... :p

I blur like fuck. All the 9s in my eyes I also blur blur. What to do? :D

joker88
24-01-2016, 12:50 AM
I blur like fuck. All the 9s in my eyes I also blur blur. What to do? :D

Nato boy, I tot you OKT of L6969?

How can you blur like fuck? :D

I missed the old F1 days ah. :p

Nato17
24-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Nato boy, I tot you OKT of L6969?

How can you blur like fuck? :D

I missed the old F1 days ah. :p

Yeah lor. All the 69s all driving me crazy. :)

bullterrier
02-02-2016, 09:08 PM
L16H69 was opened last week, to much fanfare as all the regulars came back

Right now only I gal the sweet tian tian, the other gals will come after CNY

Anyway, I was there for its nice environment, clean towels, clean mirrors all over the room and the nice lady boss with the nice Chinese tea, and certainly, the big carpark lots

I called my favourite gal YangYang from 2045 over.

within a few minutes she came. In her very short mini denim pants which revealed her butt and a tight white top, she is as sizzling as ever. Frankly, she caught my attention first time, when I was driving and she came out of the OKT car in 2045. her fair smooth porcelain skin.

Boobs: B/C
nipples: pinkish brown
face: looks like a hybrid of TVB actress Tavia Yeung and Flora Chan (both my favourite)
Body: 8/10
Skin: 9/10
AR: 9/10 (she really sucks you out of your breath)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Doggie: 9.5/10 (with such butts, what else can be more heavenly with that piak piak sound)
Missionery: 9.5/10 (heavenly with the piak piak sound)

Try and you know

Damage: $150 per hour

bullterrier
09-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Today went down to release

Tried this gal name Tian Tian, well, her voice also sounds tian tian (sounds sweet)

When I entered the joint, she was wearing her spectacles, which made her look extraordinary and charming, that school gal look innocence OMG

In we went after paying $100 for half an hour.

We stripped and she bathed me.

She is quite obliging, sucking me and hugging me. I like it most when I bonk her while holding her legs high resting against my chest. The reflection of her legs from the mirror looks like some college girl's legs.

Boobs: B
nipples: pinkish brown
Body: 8/10 (slender, I like her legs)
Skin: 8/10 (fair)
AR: did not do as we spent too much time talking
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Doggie: 8/10 (despite her slenderness, her butt is quite good for a missionary with the piak piak sound)
Missionery: 8/10 (I like it when she enjoyed me bonking her with her eyes closed and her hands grasping the pillows)

Nice experience for a $100 session

bullterrier
09-02-2016, 03:19 PM
I like 1669 for its nice environment, clean, lots of mirror, bright and cosy

iclub88
09-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Click Here (http://www.sgclub188.com/)

http://i.imgur.com/e7UjeP6.jpg

Nato17
10-02-2016, 01:42 AM
I like 1669 for its nice environment, clean, lots of mirror, bright and cosy

1669 had punter die in their place so that is why biz not so good. Btw, you kidding me right? Bright and cosy? It is pretty dark really with its yellow warm lights!

qweasdzxc135
10-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Is it open for business today?