PDA

View Full Version : IFC solid!

notsonewbird
28-08-2006, 11:37 AM
IFC = Indiv Field Craft. those lessons u learnt in BMT

sat night about 10pm 26aug witness FLs solid fieldcraft!
take cover within 6sec flat! reappear also 8sec only!
In- Out In-Out at least 3times bcos one time small patrol car, one time false alarm, one time big patrol car (those new pick-up lookalike type)

i think their mafu need to be more discreet. not shouting JinQu! ChuLai!
1) very loud, even i can identify at least 2 of them liao, if i am trainedundercover , i can id more.
2) not discreet. AV can also shout ChuLai to misled the FLs.
3) some more stand in the middle of road like he own the place

i think they got some signal set (Singtel la) i go from L8 nego with FL, didnt succeed, stroll to L10 buy ice cream, havent reach ice cream bike shear in front got scramble sound . turn my head, ALL yes i mean ALL FL disappeared! from L6 to L14! left men only.
wondered average one night they practice the drill how many times?
the 100+ men dispersed 15min later left ~20 lingered. still got drivers dont know still driving around. they must have thought FL business so GOOD! all men no FLs.

later i saw i few harried to their hideout in one and two. i think those just finished work. again , i am untrained also can spot at least 3 hideouts. i think police IF really wan to catch big time can do it want. is just that they half hearted only. just catch 10~20 to show the press.

if i plan think can net al least 40 of them that night.
think better siam GL FL scene until sep20 when the BIG MEETING over. remember the raid prior to national day?

creatox
28-08-2006, 08:10 PM
:)

thank for the info!
although not a FR but very kind of u to share your adventure.:D

notsonewbird
28-08-2006, 10:54 PM
experience not good so didnt intend to post FR
u wan FR giv u lor:
sisi 丝丝816***34* @L8
face 8.5
body fair, short
boob B.
one of the best looking SYT i onz but...
kiss 0/10 not allow
service 3/10 rush
FJ 3/10 dead fish
damage 100 + 10 + 2
RTF unlikely

more advices:
1) before settle on price ask for service u needed (BJ, kiss etc) whether included. but they can still bluff u... i asked sisi if can kiss, answered can, later in room also cannot. shoulf have deduct $20 for that!
2) before go into hotel also insist pay AFTER job. they only scare u no money. so just show the $100 (dont show too much)to them. dont accept their lame excuse that it is "standard" to collect first.
3) avoid face black black one. imagine outside already so black, inside room will be worst

heard got better service and cheaper SYTs at other Lor. can advise me?

notsonewbird
05-09-2006, 03:48 PM
raid 8+pm! darlene ~12 WL nabbbed.
looks like my prediction of more action prior to IMF meeting comes true.
advise bro here to avoid FL till 21sep

FR on xiao min 10pm sat 4sep
saw the same hip-hop style WL.
found out her name. she still wear jeans + jogging shoes. one of a kind style.

face far 7.5 looks young near 7 not so young
short 155~160cm
brown nip A cup
perky butt
french 0/10 not allowed
damage 100 inclusive room. seems like after raid, they more willing to cut price
chatty
FJ 4/10
she very careful after job. scan the scene from lift lobby before riding down.
outside scenery looked like 1/2 strength present only
monks more than porridge...

side note: saw a patrol car snailing at GL road between L14 and L10
the poli inside using camera to take picture of a closed TN shop front.
either they doing post-ops report OR they doing pre-ops recce.
be wary out there bro!

notsonewbird
05-09-2006, 04:11 PM
forget to add xiao min pussy is shaven
for those interested...

notsonewbird
07-09-2006, 10:59 AM
forget to add xiao min got extra deep dimple
FR on 卉卉 or 惠惠 6sep
what catches my attention is her resemblance (imho) to korean actress in "my gangster girlfriend" was it 全智贤?

hui hui is younger! shorter version of that actress, same big eye same baby fat on face and neck. no fat on body.
face 9 score higher for her extreme young look
body short fair smooth
boob A+B- easily erected nip
short catbath and BJ only (3min)
told her if service longer we cum faster to induce her for better service level.
french not allowed
FJ not so experience, she on top till sweat already, no choice have to change pos'n. initially i wanted her to work all the way cos no french/little service.
RTF only for looks
lor6/8 junction level of service only lia, but win on looks department.
she say nobody told her about resemble to korean . most guys say looks like jap only. i agree on that too

i got xiaomin huihui sisi xixi contact. for interested bro, pls PM only. i confirm not okt as these gals are from diff mafus.
caveat: these contacts maybe unverified, changed. the gal may change name, share name, share phone, retire go back PRC. so dont complain if wrong number.
i may ignore your PM or late in replying.

notsonewbird
13-09-2006, 01:13 AM
see newspaper know more raids conducted.
hope all bro heed my advice siam standing FL for awhile, unless u can arrange meeting by phone, more discreet.

OKT now also change tactics. was walking along WH between L20 and L18. a few a bengs soliciting for business. WL no where to be seen. think hiding in one of those apartments. reminds me of long time ago (1993?) that 'illegal thai fish tank in the backlane' style back in vogue? think IMF meeting force OKT to adapt and evolve

didnt follow him go see bcos just had a session cat150. but one thinkg i dislike this OKT pull my arm. this boy owe scolding...

any bro got went in have a look? is the FL fishtank back?
side thought: think PRC cannot fishtank la. sure qurrelful

vintansim
13-09-2006, 02:18 AM
The fish tank is back just went tonight and 1 of the OKT lure me to come see the girls in the hotel much more discreet but business quite good.

notsonewbird
23-11-2006, 11:03 AM
walk by again WH near L20
saw more OKTs working, phisically and verbally pulling people. these are for thia WL.
wonder they all same party?
why legal OKT no complain?
the PRC WL OKTs not s agressive. they just stand aside. i think their job is to look-water. not pull customer. WL is the ones pulling the customer.
at least i dont mind physically pulled by young meimeis...:D
hmm... what if ska-ly i fall into her after she pulled me?
hamtam by OKT? gotta pay $10?

notsonewbird
17-08-2007, 11:30 AM
saw a raid at Lorong14 yesterday 130pm.
this van drive into L14 from geylang, stop at first hotel, grab at 2FL on the left. 4-5 FLs on the right side start fleeing . AV didnt give chase. van pull over to the side to let traffice behind pass. the van also leave.
later overheard that this van already making rounds, filling up the seats. poor WL with no 'subscribtion', they didnt take cover after first round of raid. still dare stand outside. others under mafu already take cover deep deep.

think AV should target mafu more. not difficult to locate them. not difficult to collect evidence/proof on their activities also. even an untrained civilain like me also can locate/identify a few already, why AV cannot?
think mafu are responsible for inflating the FL price, and also tell FL to work fast instead of telling them to give quality. AV should target mafu instead on FL! Fl catch no finish, while mafu same old few.

bracing myself for zaps...

chickenzip
17-08-2007, 11:43 AM
i'm highly impressed by their "evacuation" drill too....

actualli have to thanks our highly efficency polis force...w/o them, the maifus would not be forced to such...:D

notsonewbird
17-08-2007, 12:23 PM
i was able to locate their hideouts. imagine why AV cannot.
also mafus dare to stand around during raids. think dangerous for them to do so.

shit8
17-08-2007, 03:50 PM
i seriously believe their drills are much better than any of our active units in the SAF :D