PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-01-2016, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am not against smoking, neither am I for it. To be honest, I do social smoking, a stick or two when I go for drinks with my girl friends. I have tried shisha in Dubai, it was quite pleasant. Cigar was tough for me, as I found it "thick", though it blended really well with a nice and smooth Japanese whiskey.

The last few days had been really stressful with 2016 workplan finalisation, the cut and thrust of debating whose projects get the right budgetary support. I had to put up with "Gummy Smile" characters who can "stab" your back without you even realising in the meetings.

During those meeting breaks the whole of this week, I had been "stealing" a smoke or two∼ all thanks to some of my smoking male colleagues. So I thought I better buy a pack to "repay" them as it is not nice to "abuse" others for their kindness.

Gosh, I didn't know cigarettes are so expensive. A packet 20s Marlboro cost $13.50! I am sure the cost of such "leaves" is probably 10 cents or less ∼ and the rest are government tax and profit margin for the manufacturers and retailers.

I see my male colleagues smoke a pack or two a day. Thats easily $27. A month would cost more than $800!

I better stop "flirting" with this stuff. It's really not worth to be addicted to such "vice". Better re-ignite my morning runs tomorrow.

And for those of you who smokes, better quit and save some money. You can buy your loved ones a nice branded handbag every 6 months with all that money.

Have a great weekend :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?223469-Smoking&goto=newpost).