PDA

View Full Version : Nude beaches and your experiences

TheYachtsMan
15-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi everyone, recently I went to a legal nude beach with my partner in Australia, and we enjoyed ourselves there. Just curious to see if there are more nude beaches (legal and unofficial but it is accepted) around Asia, and what your experiences were like.

We went to a legal "clothing optional" beach in the middle of summer, but the wind was really strong and water was still quite cold. As we were driving in, we saw lots of people leaving -- I guess it was because the wind was too strong to enjoy on the beach.

The carpark was quite full, maybe 20-30 cars, but when we got to the beach we hardly saw anyone there. Most of the people were fairly mature, and I think we might have been the youngest there. We got on the beach, walked about 50m away from the entrance, and started removing our clothes. As the wind was blowing and it was quite cool, my partner had her large nipples up and standing. I playfully tweaked them a little bit as I took her clothes from her. She loves it when I do that.

We walked down the beach and saw a couple of single middle-aged ang moh guys just walking around, and they were all clean down there. Some of them said Hi, and some were just creepy.

We looked for a spot to sit down and lay the beach towel, and ended up going up into the dunes where the bushes would shield the wind. We sat there and enjoyed the sun, and hands started straying. My partner was so wet before I even did anything. I could see her wet patches on the beach towel. As we were sitting there enjoying each other's company, we could see men walking up and down and back and forth as if they were looking for something. It was obvious they wanted to see some stuff, and we carried on keeping each other occupied and giving them a show.

I think my partner got even more turned on and my whole hand got quite wet. There was this guy wrapped in a towel, and wearing a cap and sunglasses who stood really near us (like 2-3m away) and just kept staring. I guess if he was naked and playing with himself we wouldn't mind so much. But being covered up and the cap+sunglass combo just made him super creepy and my partner lost mood after that.

So we just stopped the action and waited for him to go away. He left after a couple of minutes where it was obvious nothing is going to happen, and we started going at it again.

Then we had a guy in his 40-50s who was fully naked and clean below who was friendly and said hi. So we said hi back and he asked if we were "looking to make some friends". I honestly wouldn't mind but I don't think my partner is ready yet, so we declined. He was graceful about it and said "no worries, you guys have fun!". So we carried on. He walked a distance away, and turned back to look at us. I could see he was playing iwth himself, and we didn't really mind.

By then I was afraid my partner would get dehydrated from all the wetness down below, and she was making mewling sounds and grabbing herself. I turned her around and mounted her from the back. I know she likes it rough, and after being so wet I knew it wouldn't hurt her, so with my first stroke I just rammed it in hard all the way!

My partner has always been very vocal (we always joke about the poor hotel guests in the rooms next to us), and she was louder than ever. I think the whole beach must have heard her. It was like a Siren call to all the doggers in the area. Before long, we had quite a few people looking while we got it on.

My partner is usually quite private, but I think she was very turned on by the strangers watching. I could feel her squeezing me and pushing against me to get my deeper inside her. I looked down and could see the stickiness from her fluids as her ass ate up my dick and spat it back out at 120RPM.

Some of the guys were really jacking off, and I saw one of them switch hands. haha!

I laid her on her back and rammed my dick in hard again. If I could push my balls into her I would have done it. And it wasn't for lack of trying! She screamed even louder and one of the guys came in his hand. I think by this time my partner has cummed about 3-4 times and she was getting hoarse. I love it when that happens!

With her legs around my neck I lifted her as much as I could, giving the doggers a better view of my dick ramming her, and my balls smacking her asshole. Felt super turned on myself! Before long, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I pulled out.

I wanted to shoot all over her stomach (and see if I can shoot past her head again), but she quickly sat up and gulped my dick. While squeezing my balls my partner sucked hard and fast as I came into her mouth, and I almost fell down as my knees buckled from the intense sensations. She's very flexible so her legs were still on my shoulders as she did that, so you can imagine her wet pussy was still in full view to the doggers looking on.

Exhausted, I got off her and sat down on the beach towel again. My partner was just lying there with her eyes closed, breathless with a contented grin on her face. The doggers slowly left, and a few of them waved and smiled, and one or two also gave a thumbs up. I waved back and laid back, thoroughly enjoying our first nude beach experience.

It was also a first for us for being nude in public, making out in public, having sex in public, and having people watching. I'm quite sure my partner enjoyed it very much too.

OK, that's my first experience. What's yours? Any tips on where to go, how to make the experience better is much appreciated!

Cheers!

TheYachtsMan

Filipino
15-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Thank you for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share.

ExBro
15-01-2016, 12:08 PM
1st to sarpok...

never experienced this...

must ne a new high

jammer074
15-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Great sharing.

I only experience alone nude at the beach before.

Most of the people are mature single guys..hard to find young pretty nude babe.

Also spotted a couple having sex behind the bushes, didnt expect to see that as it was my first experience in nude beach.They stop when they realise I was there.:(

TheYachtsMan
15-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Thank you for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share.

glad you enjoyed it. will have more only when we go on more holidays... and discover more nude beaches!

TheYachtsMan
15-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Great sharing.

Also spotted a couple having sex behind the bushes, didnt expect to see that as it was my first experience in nude beach.They stop when they realise I was there.:(

cool, which beach was that? actually that was also our first time. We weren't really planning it, and only found out there was a nude beach 5 min from our hotel when we were there. faster buy beach towel and chiong there.

TheYachtsMan
15-01-2016, 05:33 PM
1st to sarpok...

never experienced this...

must ne a new high

yes it was.. she was really horny. you should try it with your partner too!

hermit1313
15-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Great sharing.

Lol are you the creepy guy they mentioned? Haha

iCow
15-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Quite a challenge to convince my girl to go :(

he123
15-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Very daring. :p

TokkaRahzar
16-01-2016, 03:53 AM
yes it was.. she was really horny. you should try it with your partner too!

maybe i should try it too

Littlefeet
16-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Unfortunately Sinkieland got no nude beach. :(

Patchy
16-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Never been to a nude beach but i have been to byron bay beach in aust where many ladies young and old were topless. My mum next to me was topless too!

maxman
20-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Hi everyone, recently I went to a legal nude beach with my partner in Australia, and we enjoyed ourselves there. Just curious to see if there are more nude beaches (legal and unofficial but it is accepted) around Asia, and what your experiences were like.
OK, that's my first experience. What's yours? Any tips on where to go, how to make the experience better is much appreciated!

Cheers!

TheYachtsMan

Which nudist beach in Australia did you go to?

I was told by experienced locals that nudist beaches are frequented by mostly single ("left-over") and mostly older men who are hoping to get lucky but find themselves in the presence of more penises. Single women are unlikely to be found there.

At regular beaches you will see more women, and it is possible that some may sunbathe topless. However, in recent years, sunbathing topless seems to have reduced or even disappeared.

maxman
20-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Never been to a nude beach but i have been to byron bay beach in aust where many ladies young and old were topless. My mum next to me was topless too!

Byron Bay beach is a public beach for everyone. It is true that some women sunbathe topless in Australia. However, in recent years, with the influx of migrants, many from China, India, and the Middle East, this topless activity at the beach has almost disappeared. No prizes for guessing why this has happened.

Maybe one day, with all the gawking, leering, and handphone photographing, the girls at Sentosa Island may replace their bikinis with tee shirt and shorts like back in those days of 2-3 decades ago.

Johnbass
20-01-2016, 07:44 AM
That day I went Bondi Beach also no see nude chiobus...
All got wear bikinis one...
:D

iPussy69
20-01-2016, 01:18 PM

U went to Australia with your lover SnowLeopards ah?
Hearsay u wear leopard print bikini to show your 32D fake neh neh...
No wonder no nude chiobus because all got scared and ran away...
PUSSY!

MakeJohnBark
20-01-2016, 01:46 PM

No wonder there's complaint of dog's poo along the beach...
Now we know why...

TheYachtsMan
25-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Which nudist beach in Australia did you go to?

I was told by experienced locals that nudist beaches are frequented by mostly single ("left-over") and mostly older men who are hoping to get lucky but find themselves in the presence of more penises. Single women are unlikely to be found there.

At regular beaches you will see more women, and it is possible that some may sunbathe topless. However, in recent years, sunbathing topless seems to have reduced or even disappeared.

We were at Point Impossible in Torquay, Vic. I guess it's true that there were mostly men. I did see some women though but they were maybe in their 50s and I didn't look too hard. haha.

There were a bunch of teenagers with some girls at the entrance of the beach egging each other on to go onto the beach. As we walked past them one of them shouted "going all the way, guys?" i just winked and gave him the thumbs up. They all laughed. But nope, they didn't go onto the beach, which was a shame.

Anyway I just wanted to point out that nude beaches aren't all about sex... apparently it's bad form to have sex out in the open, and can actually be illegal. so some people bring sun-tents, or go out back in the dunes (like what i did) so that it's less public.

i32DD
25-01-2016, 09:03 PM
We were at Point Impossible in Torquay, Vic. I guess it's true that there were mostly men. I did see some women though but they were maybe in their 50s and I didn't look too hard. haha.

There were a bunch of teenagers with some girls at the entrance of the beach egging each other on to go onto the beach. As we walked past them one of them shouted "going all the way, guys?" i just winked and gave him the thumbs up. They all laughed. But nope, they didn't go onto the beach, which was a shame.

Anyway I just wanted to point out that nude beaches aren't all about sex... apparently it's bad form to have sex out in the open, and can actually be illegal. so some people bring sun-tents, or go out back in the dunes (like what i did) so that it's less public.

If those teenage girls join you at the beach, sure shiok lah :D

maxman
26-01-2016, 10:58 AM

I suspected you were down south because of the cold ocean water you felt. You were not far from another nude beach called Southside or Point Addis.

Nudist beaches will attract curious teens and young adults, but I am often told or reminded that mostly older and single (leftover) men are go to these beaches, hence more penises than vaginas there. I do not believe women young or old will go there enthusiastically in droves to show off their private bits.

You are correct that nudist beaches are not about sex, and in fact, nudity does not mean that public sex is permitted. Public sex on a nudist beach is probably as illegal as doing it in a shopping center toilet.

TheYachtsMan
26-01-2016, 01:06 PM
I suspected you were down south because of the cold ocean water you felt. You were not far from another nude beach called Southside or Point Addis.

Nudist beaches will attract curious teens and young adults, but I am often told or reminded that mostly older and single (leftover) men are go to these beaches, hence more penises than vaginas there. I do not believe women young or old will go there enthusiastically in droves to show off their private bits.

You are correct that nudist beaches are not about sex, and in fact, nudity does not mean that public sex is permitted. Public sex on a nudist beach is probably as illegal as doing it in a shopping center toilet.

yup, after the first visit we wanted to go to Point Addis. But there was a huge fire along GRO so we decided against go so far south.

So, any other locations to share around Asia?

TheYachtsMan
26-01-2016, 01:21 PM
anyway, here's the latest advenure..

just did it with my partner in a posh riverside resort somewhere in Southeast Asia.. it was a floating cabin on the river with sofas on the roof. totally open and unblocked, with just railings at the side to prevent people from falling over. anyone on the roof of the other 4 cabins would see us clear as day. there were also a few other rooms on the river bank facing us. the resort was pretty full and all rooms were occupied.

it was a full moon, with a light breeze. We heard nothing but the wind and the water, and the leaves rustling. we had 2 bottles of wine on the roof, and started feeling frisky. So I started touching my partner and doing all the things she loves and before long she was wet, wet, wet. I climbed on her and with my full moon facing the full moon in the sky, I pumped furiously.

Feeling naughty, I asked her to put her hands on the railing and I rammed into her from the back. I think even the crocodiles underwater would have heard her. If anyone were to look out their windows, they would surely see us doing it like rabbits. Enjoying the view and the feeling, I came in her, and as I pulled out, everything gushed out and left a large puddle on the floor.

My partner must have been very turned on as she turned around, knelt down, and sucked me dry... I think we slept very well that night.

Forestor
26-01-2016, 02:26 PM

just did it with my partner in a posh riverside resort somewhere in Southeast Asia.. it was a floating cabin on the river with sofas on the roof. totally open and unblocked, with just railings at the side to prevent people from falling over. anyone on the roof of the other 4 cabins would see us clear as day. there were also a few other rooms on the river bank facing us. the resort was pretty full and all rooms were occupied.

it was a full moon, with a light breeze. We heard nothing but the wind and the water, and the leaves rustling. we had 2 bottles of wine on the roof, and started feeling frisky. So I started touching my partner and doing all the things she loves and before long she was wet, wet, wet. I climbed on her and with my full moon facing the full moon in the sky, I pumped furiously.

Feeling naughty, I asked her to put her hands on the railing and I rammed into her from the back. I think even the crocodiles underwater would have heard her. If anyone were to look out their windows, they would surely see us doing it like rabbits. Enjoying the view and the feeling, I came in her, and as I pulled out, everything gushed out and left a large puddle on the floor.

My partner must have been very turned on as she turned around, knelt down, and sucked me dry... I think we slept very well that night.

Wow care to share where is the place and which resort is that? Hope to bring my wife to be there.

SemMarine
26-01-2016, 03:33 PM

Nice of you to share.

unregistered_10
26-01-2016, 09:16 PM
How about if you get a hard on while walking ??
Do you get funny stares??

iJiBye69
26-01-2016, 09:29 PM
How about if you get a hard on while walking ??
Do you get funny stares??

Maybe those ladies would like to see? :D

SemMarina
26-01-2016, 11:23 PM

Nice of you to share

PRCFKR
27-01-2016, 08:08 AM
I will be in Sydney and Melbourne for biz trip next month, will drag over the weekend, any ts bros here can give me recommendation? Can enter alone or must be couple? Never visit any nude beach before, at least must go one time before die.

phantomboyz
27-01-2016, 12:19 PM
http://www.baliaunaturel.com/

the only clothing optional resort in Bali.

tikogoh
30-01-2016, 03:20 AM

That's correct because last time I was at North Bilongil beach, I was caught staring at a mature lady and she yelled at me to fuck off. I will go back but I'll be careful next time

TheYachtsMan
30-01-2016, 07:13 PM
I will be in Sydney and Melbourne for biz trip next month, will drag over the weekend, any ts bros here can give me recommendation? Can enter alone or must be couple? Never visit any nude beach before, at least must go one time before die.

you can google for the list of legal nude beaches in Australia. There are no rules whether you must be single or couple. Basic courtesy applies as in any other place ... don't stare, don't be a perv. Be polite and friendly and who knows what can happen?

SemMarina
30-01-2016, 11:27 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

zeusfist
31-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Any one know any of such beach in Seattle / Vancouver area?

Filipinoy
05-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Thank you TS for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share

TheYachtsMan
11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
One evening my partner and I were hungry, and decided to go downstairs for pizza. While she was getting dressed, I walked into the room and pulled her panties down. I took them off, and laid them on the bed and told her she was not supposed to wear her panties for dinner.

She gave me a cheeky grin and told me to go out of the room.

In the lift, I felt her butt and found that she wasn't wearing any undies. I started fondling her but we reached the ground floor very soon.

While waiting for pizza, we were seated in the high booths, and the chairs were facing outwards. As she was in a short skirt, I think anyone walking past could have seen her smooth pussy. She leaned in and whispered to me that she was very wet. I asked her cheekily why would she be wet when I haven't done anything?

She grabbed my hand and stuffed it up her skirt, and I started rubbing her. She was really wet! She shifted herself so she could lift one leg higher, so I could go deeper. My partner is quite a screamer, so I was very surprised she wasn't letting the whole world know that I'm rubbing her out.

Just as she was about the come, our pizza arrived! I think the waitress was a little curious why my partner was squirming so much. If only she knew...

Since the food was here, I stopped fingering her, and she kept wanting more. I don't think we've eaten so quickly before!

As we walked by the river to go home, I could see a wet patch on her skirt... Couldn't wait to get home!

Anyway, we went home, barely closed the door, and she was sucking my dick. The rest, I'm sure you know what happened.
(:

PRCFKR
11-02-2016, 06:59 PM
you can google for the list of legal nude beaches in Australia. There are no rules whether you must be single or couple. Basic courtesy applies as in any other place ... don't stare, don't be a perv. Be polite and friendly and who knows what can happen?

Ty hun bro, wish u happy new year!

LittlePawn
12-02-2016, 09:04 AM

Is there any clothing optional resort in Phuket ?

Rickweber
12-02-2016, 05:29 PM
My experience is not on clothing-optional beaches, but rather spas in Europe which is strictly nude. Probably because it's part of their culture and less intrusion by gawking tourists, both sexes look comfortable walking around at least topless (bottom-half covered by a towel), and completely naked when using the pool, sauna, etc. Even at the spa restaurant, patrons are not allowed anything more than a robe. Way more than an eyeful for me!

JiByeLoong
12-02-2016, 05:34 PM
My experience is not on clothing-optional beaches, but rather spas in Europe which is strictly nude. Probably because it's part of their culture and less intrusion by gawking tourists, both sexes look comfortable walking around at least topless (bottom-half covered by a towel), and completely naked when using the pool, sauna, etc. Even at the spa restaurant, patrons are not allowed anything more than a robe. Way more than an eyeful for me!

Agree, European/American cultures are a lot different from us Asians

Sfan
29-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Anyone tried this ?

http://barefeetnaturistresort.com

Toastpad
29-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Anyone tried this ?

Should be a nice place, thanks for sharing bro

roughshout
29-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Anyone tried this ?

Looks good, thanks! :)

Sfan
30-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Should be a nice place, thanks for sharing bro

Well if you do intend to try let me know

strikeback4
30-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Anyone tried this ?

The rates are quite high....

But as the website stated... its the 1st nudist resort :rolleyes:

bochapsing
30-06-2017, 02:35 AM
Anyone tried this ?

interesting... read about such resort in pattaya but this is the first i see in bkk...

liewkc2503
30-06-2017, 03:21 AM
Anyone tried this ?

up your points +12 :D:D

bebe69
30-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Never been to a nudists resort but i have been to a family orientated onsen in japan. Pretty interesting i must say!

Dekachin
30-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Anyone tried this ?

I went alone couple of months back.

It's a cozy and nice place. Massage was good as well.

For food you order off a menu and then they will call the restaurant to deliver.

Pool was small but nice and lots of area to sun tan. Wasn't very crowded when I was there on a Saturday, probably like 10-15 people max.

Would go again if I have the time.

Dekachin
30-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Is there any clothing optional resort in Phuket ?

You can try Lemon Tree resort.

Blongs
30-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Never been to a nudists resort but i have been to a family orientated onsen in japan. Pretty interesting i must say!

Is it something like a small private pool for a few persons?

bebe69
30-06-2017, 08:57 AM

For food you order off a menu and then they will call the restaurant to deliver.

Pool was small but nice and lots of area to sun tan. Wasn't very crowded when I was there on a Saturday, probably like 10-15 people max.

Hey there, is this a family orientated place?

Sfan
30-06-2017, 10:18 AM

Hmm I've always been curious what it's like. Is it really all kinds of people there, family oriented, or just old geezers ?

bebe69
30-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Is it something like a small private pool for a few persons?

Not really. Its a pretty open concept. Very much like a nudists resort just that its in an onsen. You must show proof that your a family.

Dekachin
01-07-2017, 05:52 AM
Hey there, is this a family orientated place?

It is family friendly. There was a family with their daughter there.

There is nothing sexual about nudism. Everyone just chats the same as if you were clothed, just that you get to sun tan and enjoy the place without clothes.

Age group varies, mostly young to middle age crowd, many thai couples.

Dekachin
01-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Not really. Its a pretty open concept. Very much like a nudists resort just that its in an onsen. You must show proof that your a family.

Where exactly is this place?

bebe69
01-07-2017, 06:46 AM
Where exactly is this place?

It is in shizuoka. Near mount fuji. Lovely place

phantomboyz
01-07-2017, 10:49 AM
The rates are quite high....

But as the website stated... its the 1st nudist resort :rolleyes:

Well not bad for a concept resort. Not an ordinary though.;)

Blongs
01-07-2017, 12:30 PM

Oh ok, thanks! :)

kellykelly
01-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Europe counties like France and spain....In france they have selected part of the stretch of the beach is for nudist.. Topless for ladies can be spotted everywhere :)

jasony
11-10-2017, 02:45 PM
I just got back from a nudist beach in the US and the people there are just so open and cool about it. There's really nothing sexual about it, just like minded people enjoying the freedom to be naked.

It's sad that in Singapore, we can't have such a lifestyle, without it becoming sexual.

jasony
11-10-2017, 02:49 PM
I just got back from the nudist beach in the US and everyone was just so open and cool to be nude, totally nothing sexual about it. Just like mind people, enjoying the freedom of being naked.

How I wish we can have such a lifestyle in Singapore, without being judged and without the sexual elements coming into it.

Sfan
11-10-2017, 03:42 PM
I just got back from the nudist beach in the US and everyone was just so open and cool to be nude, totally nothing sexual about it. Just like mind people, enjoying the freedom of being naked.

How I wish we can have such a lifestyle in Singapore, without being judged and without the sexual elements coming into it.

Where exactly was your beach located

sony2002
11-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Went to a clothing-optional beach in US few months ago, and it was an eye opener for a Singapore guy who never seen naked angmo body

1) Most naked angmo are old and fat....guys have really big tools and the ladies got big boobs as big as WATERMELON! They are so fat until you cannot see their pussy, that was shocking to me.

2) I only go half naked cos I feel inferior with my 6.5" tool. Even clothing is optional, only 10% of shy pple like me never go fully naked

3) Clothing optional doesn't means for adults only, you will see naked boys running around with their naked parents.

4) quite a number of gays and lesbian sun tanning naked

5) people will try to space themselves out, obviously people tends to settle down near pretty young naked ladies. They are not shy to show off their bodies, so the guys also not shy to stare at them too.

6) I managed to settle down near a young couple, watching the guy kissing and intimate with his gf, applying lotion and caress her body. I stare at them thru my sun-glass

7) later, i noticed that it is better to walk around to find more sexy body to watch. Angmo are friendly so I've seen guys chat up with them, i didn't approach any since they probably not interested in asian.

8) l learnt from an online forum that pple will put up a "red spoon" to indicate that they are from the forum and welcome pple to talk to them. I didn't managed to find red spoon on that day.

9) Sex is definitely not cool because there are kids around. but i heard that couple will hide inside bushes to have sex.

10) i didn't have any hard-on when watching those hot naked body, and I don't see any guys having hard-on too

Ignoranz
11-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Went to a clothing-optional beach in US few months ago, and it was an eye opener for a Singapore guy who never seen naked angmo body

1) Most naked angmo are old and fat....guys have really big tools and the ladies got big boobs as big as WATERMELON! They are so fat until you cannot see their pussy, that was shocking to me.

2) I only go half naked cos I feel inferior with my 6.5" tool. Even clothing is optional, only 10% of shy pple like me never go fully naked

3) Clothing optional doesn't means for adults only, you will see naked boys running around with their naked parents.

5) people will try to space themselves out, obviously people tends to settle down near pretty young naked ladies. They are not shy to show off their bodies, so the guys also not shy to stare at them too.

6) I managed to settle down near a young couple, watching the guy kissing and intimate with his gf, applying lotion and caress her body. I stare at them thru my sun-glass

7) later, i noticed that it is better to walk around to find more sexy body to watch. Angmo are friendly so I've seen guys chat up with them, i didn't approach any since they probably not interested in asian.

8) l learnt from an online forum that pple will put up a "red spoon" to indicate that they are from the forum and welcome pple to talk to them. I didn't managed to find red spoon on that day.

9) Sex is definitely not cool because there are kids around. but i heard that couple will hide inside bushes to have sex.

10) i didn't have any hard-on when watching those hot naked body, and I don't see any guys having hard-on too

Nice share bro:)

sony2002
11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Nice share bro:)

some how i couldn't erase the image of that old lady with watermelon sized boobs....dinosaur thighs and gigantic tummy from my brain :(

it was just too shocking

kingrex
11-10-2017, 05:59 PM

Yes, true. I was on a clothing optional beach 2 years back but that was in South France. I don't remember seeing any blokes with a hard on walking around. Only saw men with huge bananas hanging loose. Women wise, most are mature with lots of freckles on their body, BBW.. not forgetting hanging papayas..

Sex wise? I don't think sex is allowed on the beach, as it's illegal. Those who got carried away will find a very secluded spot to finish off. But I realised there are lots of lovey dovey mature couples.

Exceed
11-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Support support!

Exceed
11-10-2017, 07:58 PM
I wonder if anyone try Yachts/boat sex party with minimum guys and with lots of girls/womens. Probably this is another great adventure :D

jasony
11-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Where exactly was your beach located

It was the Gunnison beach at New York. Next. I’m interested in checking out a nude resort!

newyorker88
11-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Yes, true. I was on a clothing optional beach 2 years back but that was in South France. I don't remember seeing any blokes with a hard on walking around. Only saw men with huge bananas hanging loose. Women wise, most are mature with lots of freckles on their body, BBW.. not forgetting hanging papayas..

Sex wise? I don't think sex is allowed on the beach, as it's illegal. Those who got carried away will find a very secluded spot to finish off. But I realised there are lots of lovey dovey mature couples.

When u see too many naked and u are one of them, u don't feel sexcited, just being free n natural.

Exceed
12-10-2017, 03:27 PM
When u see too many naked and u are one of them, u don't feel sexcited, just being free n natural.

What about boat sex party? I started a thread but there seems no response.

Sfan
12-10-2017, 03:53 PM
What about boat sex party? I started a thread but there seems no response.

Maybe if you provide the boat can be arranged ?

Stereo
13-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Virgin post. Sharing my experience. Not at a nude beach though. Don't flame me if post wrongly.

I managed to persuade my wife to go topless at a Bali beach. It is not a nude beach. I know, its risky coz one can get arrested. But what the hell. The resort we stayed at was perched on the beach. If I told her to go to a nude beach, she will simply refuse. This incident was unplanned. I merely took a chance to ask her to remove her top while we were lying down on the beach deck chairs. Surprisingly, she agreed.

The experience was surreal. My wife has beautiful C cups. The ang mo man tanning in front of us could not take his eyes off her. Kinda surprised he liked Asian chinese boobs. His old and rotund wife was quite upset with it all. Gave us the death stare. Jealous old hag.

Then came a group of young local indonesian guys. My wife laid on a sun deck facing up. They managed to spot her topless from a distance. It is amazing how every man comes equipped with a 50m boob detector. They stopped, pointed to my topless wife and chatted excitedly amongst themselves over the discovery. Then they approached us.

We were in a secluded area cordoned off by the resort's fence. Yet I felt nervous. My wife too was startled when she saw them approaching. Asked me how. I didnt know any better. Committed already. Her bikini top dunno where.

"Er....just act normal I think", I whispered to her.

The guys came within a few metres of us. Stood at the fence to stare at her boobs and made catcalls. We ignored them. She pretended to sleep. I read my ipad. But inside me, nervous like hell. Fortunately, they left after looking.

Lastly, came the resort waiter. He served us drinks. Opened and closed our beach umbrellas without any fuss. Must have seen naked boobs before so he was rather nonchalent about it all. Went about doing his work around my topless wife. The only one that was unsettled was ME. It was difficult to hide my hard on. My heart was literally in my mouth watching all these men ogle at my topless wife. It was the first time she showed her naked boobs to strangers. Quite hard to put the experience into words. Sensual, sexual, heart pounding, scared, all of it. It was definitely erotic - we are not into the naturalism thingy.

I know. NPNT. That occasion was not planned for so I didnt take any pics. I searched the resort's website to find the beach picture. This is the best I can do. We were at the 2nd row on the right. Those indo guys came to the wooden fence on our right to look at her. Pretty scary shit for a first time. She thought she'd be raped or something.

Stereo
13-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Posted a pic with my earlier comment. Didn't come out. Is it bec I am in moderation?

Pencilvania
13-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Posted a pic with my earlier comment. Didn't come out. Is it bec I am in moderation?

Nice sharing bro :)

outonbail
22-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Any nude beaches in batam or anywhere near Singapore?

phantomboyz
22-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Not a nude beach but in fact a naturist resort in Bangkok. In fact there are 5 naturist resorts in Thailand which were legal.
Barefeet Naturist Resort,located near to Dong Muang International Airport. Dont expect any hanky panky here as their concept here is completely healthy.
Only 5 rooms private villa where the owner both husband and wife stay naked.
The blush and shy only lasted few seconds before i gave last thought and jumped into the pool naked. While there were also other young ang moh couple mingle with me and we did had fun and games till night.
I didnt even get sexually aroused nor erect, probably since her hubby beside besides we were in a small group. i definitely missing that experience and will visit the nudist village in Chiang Mai i near future.

Dekachin
23-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Not a nude beach but in fact a naturist resort in Bangkok. In fact there are 5 naturist resorts in Thailand which were legal.
Barefeet Naturist Resort,located near to Dong Muang International Airport. Dont expect any hanky panky here as their concept here is completely healthy.
The blush and shy only lasted few seconds before i gave last thought and jumped into the pool naked. While there were also other young ang moh couple mingle with me and we did had fun and games till night.
I didnt even get sexually aroused nor erect, probably since her hubby beside besides we were in a small group. i definitely missing that experience and will visit the nudist village in Chiang Mai i near future.

Yes I do miss Barefeet. It has expended and is much bigger now.

Am also looking forward to Oriental Village in Chiang Mai when time permits.

justwanadoit
24-04-2018, 01:34 PM
In Munich Germany along Isar River and Englisch Gartens they practice Frei Körper Kultur. Beautiful big breasted European ladies will sun tan nude there. See liao songz

Jay Chou
24-04-2018, 02:27 PM

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou
24-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Yes I do miss Barefeet. It has expended and is much bigger now.

Am also looking forward to Oriental Village in Chiang Mai when time permits.

Up u bro. 😊

Dekachin
25-04-2018, 06:38 AM
In Munich Germany along Isar River and Englisch Gartens they practice Frei Körper Kultur. Beautiful big breasted European ladies will sun tan nude there. See liao songz

I can't wait to try their saunas and spas where coed nudity exist.

outonbail
29-04-2018, 12:33 PM

Sounds like something I like. Any idea if Batam or Malaysia has something similar?

Rumping
29-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Sounds like something I like. Any idea if Batam or Malaysia has something similar?

Don't think the Indonesian or Malaysian authorities would allow

phantomboyz
30-04-2018, 01:56 AM
In Bali there is one ,but thats more to gay resort. Otherwise, just book a private villa in Bali then go naked lah. In Malaysia ,late 90's still existed in Langkawi,Redang and Tioman. Now, same as private villa theory.

smackyoudown
30-04-2018, 03:39 AM
I tried with a British lady at one local beach before when she visited Singapore.

It took some efforts to swim to that small part of the beach which does not have CCTV or life guard watching.

She took off her clothes suddenly and I was stunned by her big boobs and nicely shaved pussy.

Soon I joined in the fun.

Fucking on a lazy late windy afternoon while totally nude on the beach is a sensation.

Hearing her moans together with the waves is a piece of great music as well.

Rodontan
30-04-2018, 10:00 AM
I tried with a British lady at one local beach before when she visited Singapore.

It took some efforts to swim to that small part of the beach which does not have CCTV or life guard watching.

She took off her clothes suddenly and I was stunned by her big boobs and nicely shaved pussy.

Fucking on a lazy late windy afternoon while totally nude on the beach is a sensation.

Not sure why a lot of ang moh females like to shave their pubes. A big turn off for me lol.

ganCoup
30-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Not sure why a lot of ang moh females like to shave their pubes. A big turn off for me lol.

Same for me, I prefer natural :)

justwanadoit
30-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Share how u get her to have fun leh

Rodontan
30-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Same for me, I prefer natural :)

Yup the hairier the more womanly they feel, otherwise feels like fucking a prepubertal teenager lol