PDA

View Full Version : How to up points

Loverboi77
15-01-2016, 07:36 AM
Hi bro,

How do i up people point or power. Please advise if there is anything else that i may missed out.

romidogdog
15-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Hi bro,

How do i up people point or power. Please advise if there is anything else that i may missed out. Click FAQ the information is all there. Be discreet about the location when posting FR. You won't get to increase your rep point by keep asking for ctc. Venture out yourself and post an FR share with bros here. They will upz your rep .

johnn
15-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Hi bro,

How do i up people point or power. Please advise if there is anything else that i may missed out.

click rite hand side corner, of the latest current post,
the balancer icon.
but u havent got any power point yet to execute this.

Keima
15-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Hi bro,

You need to get 40 points before your power up to 1. Every power up lets you add more points and it automatically increases by 1 each year. Those Bros with high power are premium subscribers - piss one of them off and you can get into minus points when they zap you.

Go read the essential threads in the newbie forum.

M0ntblanc
18-01-2016, 06:01 AM
You need to get 40 points before your power up to 1. Every power up lets you add more points and it automatically increases by 1 each year. Those Bros with high power are premium subscribers - piss one of them off and you can get into minus points when they zap you.

Go read the essential threads in the newbie forum.

:D:D I zap ppl for posting rubbish or opening funny thread