PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhhh Sexy Apple (pics avail)

san68
27-08-2006, 05:57 PM
first came strawberry bros....now for the sweetener....reali fair skin....in my opinion....she looks better in person....

I present to all Bros, Apple....

Apple 23 yrs old (Thai Chinese)
1.66metres
34-24-36
BBBJ, CIM

150/2/90

Book Now for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

alwaysready
27-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi bro San

It's been a loooooong time since I visited your Garden of Eden n tasted your forbidden fruits.

1st, you tempt us with strawberry, 2nd, apple.

OK bro, you got my attention!

If your d24 durian should drop, call me straight away for 1st blood.

heheheheheheheh

rgds

max_priest
27-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Both Bro San's Apple & Thaiboy's Rainy are damn solid ... hmm ... Let me consider which one to bonk first ...

BTW, bro San, Apple possesses B-Cup, rite?

san68
28-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes,bro....her figure not as good as strawberry(depending on bros)but she look more fairer and like a hong kong acteress....i cannot remember the name.....anyways,she already loved by the bros here....slots r very limited already today.....i will try to import more fruits to sg to help bros to "cool" down......hehee.....

glstunner
28-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Both Bro San's Apple & Thaiboy's Rainy are damn solid ... hmm ... Let me consider which one to bonk first ...

Rainy 1st since got C cup............:D

Ah Dac
28-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Hmmm.

Now waiting for first blood bro FR liao!!

:)

swaqqer
29-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Just came back from a session with Apple and here is my FR.

Although it was quite late, decided to try my luck n see whether is any gal available at these late hours (12am slot + CO not in town hehe:) ). Although my heart wanted Strawberry, she was not available then and was given Apple instead. I saw her pic and thot that she is not bad…worth a try.

Drove down to hotel ard 11.45 (I cannot believe myself coming out of the house at such unearthly hours to look for sex!! ) . Anyway, got the sms from Bro San n I went to the room. The first impression I have of Apple is --- Is this gal Apple I saw earlier in the pic ??? She does look abit different from the photo (actually wanted to pick up the phone n call Bro San did he give me the right gal ). But after scrutinizing her awhile more, she does seems to look like her. I like her in the pic more though.

Btw, the room is crammy ….doesnt even have a window and there is no bathtub only a shower:( . Proceeded to have a shower and this the time I can really have a good look at Apple’s body. My gosh, her boobs are small maybe only 32A (not the 34 as stated in the thread) and she is quite skinny.

After the shower, proceeded for the 1st shot….She started to give me a light catbath and throughout this, I hands played ard with her boobs and it really confirms my earlier observation! However, Apple is a gets wet very fast and she makes this soft moans which makes u feel more horny (unlike those professional fake moans). After giving me a work on my nipple, she slowly moved lower n gave my brother a BBBJ. Her suction is just right but not long enough. I flipped her over n now its my turn….gave her a paint job and I can see she love it as her moans gets louder n louder. Can’t take it anymore, she capped me and I did her missionary for about 10 mins before I came.

Rest in bed and TCSS with her for while. Realised that she is not a Thai Chinese , she is a indigenous Thai. She is a 3rd yr Uni student majoring in marketing. I can see that she was quite tired as its already almost 1am and she just arrived today. So I decided to proceed for a quick 2nd shot as I’m also tired too. Will not get into details for the 2nd shot as its almost the same. No fanciful moves as I said she was tired n was unwilling to even try doggie when I hinted for her to change position.

Face : 7/10 (pic looks better)
Body : 6/10 (too skinny for my liking)
Boobs : 32A (I am a boobs man so this isn’t my cup of tea)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (right suction)
FJ : 6/10 (only 1 position)
GFE : 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF : Errr maybe not

Well, I believe she can perform better than the above …prob I got the wrong time slot…

san68
29-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Sorry,bro....maybe u was the last cust of the day that why she was a bit tired after all the bros.....as apple,i saw her in person but not nude so i can only post what i got from them....hhee...too bad,i cannot test her out myself...i do agree with u that she was one of the most gf feeling FL who so far all the bros who tried agreed......dun know what happened to all the bros who tried her so far.....BROS,where r yr FRS?specially for the first blood......where r u?

san68
29-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks for FR and also highlighting the shortcomes.....The room i want to change but the hotel dun have any more room with window until 2 weeks down the road.....the other hotel full house....due to IMF also....i now very siaz about the hotel......bros,any intro of hotel.Plz pm me the name of hotel,location and charges.Thanks!

reedsteel33
29-08-2006, 11:34 AM
FR Apple

First time booking San68's gals. From first look of photo, she looks like 7pm Chinese show Jesseca Liu. So quickly book without hesitation . But when reach there, she looks quite different . Agree with bro swaqqer , her photo looks much better and different from real person. Her boobs are small 32A, so you can hardly grab anything when she is on top on you.

One plus point about her is 100% GFE . Throughout the whole session , we are kissing non stop , teasing each other and hugging. So any bros missing your ex-gf , she can compensate you . Another point need to highlight she is new in this area, so need guidance but I believe she is willing to learn.

Statistics

Look : 7/10. She looks different from photo, and not fair as mentioned by Bro San68. She looks cuter when she smile.
Boobs: 6.5/10 . Very flat. 32A. Dark brown nipples.
BBBJ : 7/10. Maybe new in this job, can see that she is still not gd in this area. Other bros please guide her.
FJ : 7/10. Natural moaning sound, like bonking normal girl , not a pro FL.
GFE : 9/10. Throughout session , she put on her smile , willing to please and service you.
RTF: Dont think so . Too many girls from different Okt .

ucandoit
29-08-2006, 01:10 PM
OK here's my belated FR....
anyway i got the booking at 1030pm so sorry to the bro that take the 12am slot....

was early to the hotel and managed to get the room no from Bro San then i proceed to the room. When she open the door, in my heart" Is she the one in the photo that Bro San posted" looks a bit different. She looked a bit tired
Anyway the room is really cramp hardly any space to walk abt....
A brief summary 1st
Ratings on APPLE:

Looks:6.5/10 but as time passes more,"yue kan yue shun yan" really SYT though
Body: 7/10 As what the pic suggest A cup with dark brown Nips but Nice ass:) but really smooth skin
Massage:8/10 Up to standard IMHO
GFE/Attitude: 8/10 keep teasing me and caressing my nip in bed
BBBJ:8/10 good suction and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 natural moan and willing to try different position

Anyway proceed to strip and went to the bathroom to bathe. From the looks of it, she's rather shy and inexperienced. Wat the heck just get back to business in Bed and she give me a nice catbath followed by BBBJ.( the mirror at the side really boost my ego, really shiok!!!

Started with missionary and finish 1st shot within 10 min (could be longer but too tired after a long hard day)
She proceed to wash herslf while i lay flat on the bed. Later she lie beside me and watch the EMMYs on CH5 and proceed to give a proper massage cos I really need one.

Then left 1/2hr for 2nd shot, BBBJ in standing position and start off with doggie followed by sitting down and finish in missionary....(wanted cowgal style but she look tired:(

Proceed to wash up and paid. Even though she is tired she bother to massage my shoulder as i was dressing up..Gd service. Kiss goodbye at the doorstep and flew home

RTF: Maybe too many to try but short of Vit M.
Her service would be much better if she got enuh rest. BTW strictly not for boob lovers

Jay D
29-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Apple

Bro San n guys this is my FR on apple after my session with her yesterday noon.

I reach the hotel and press.... ding dong...... And the door open....
A sucker for petite girl myself..... there she is standing behind the door..... just in her towels..... a small petite girl..... with a killer eyes.... (dunno why no one mention her sexy eyes)... her smile will just drift u away... (like +++yo drift like that...)

Well the room was small unable to deny... so sit at the edge of the bed a started to tcss.... she can speak minimum english, but was a very chirpy and like to laugh lady..... after the short tcss.... she took of clothes and send me to the shower.... was a short and quick one then we dried off and head for the bed..... as per norm thats where all the actions happened.... she was very accomodating with changing of positions... did 3 positions before i shot my load at round one..... then wash up a bit and rested.... she offers to give me a massage so she massaged my leg... it was nice i dozed off....

She ended and went back to my chest and rested.... she really gives u the gf feeling..... cannot than...... she would hug u so tight as if she she misses u that bad..... so i agree those who wanna have gf feeling she is the one...... then as per norm we went to round two...... sop lah ah... no need to ask..... hehehehehe.....

Face : 8/10 (her eyes covers all...)
Body : 6/10 (very petite where those bro's who likes to carry and pump she is the onee.........)
Boobs : 32... (small.....)
BBBJ : 7.8/10 (right suction)
FJ : 8/10 (no issues on positions)
GFE : 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF : depends on the academic level...

allgoneliao
29-08-2006, 01:52 PM
......dun know what happened to all the bros who tried her so far.....BROS,where r yr FRS?specially for the first blood......where r u?

Bro, no point keep on asking for FR... u make customers like me worried.... anyway, i see her pic, she dun look very pretty? den first blood dun wanna post... issit good or bad?? plus average ratings...

Too many fishes... too many mermaids, pretty gals... sorry bro, wait til u got better stocks yea?

san68
29-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Bros,i do agree that she have small boobs....that i just love her look that why i bought her here to service......GF servicing....very seldom got these days so bros get her while she is here....:D

BananaDrama
29-08-2006, 05:45 PM
i like pretty and fair skinned girls!!

allgoneliao
29-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Bros,i do agree that she have small boobs....that i just love her look that why i bought her here to service......

bro san, u sure have bad taste.... i see here and there, i still dun find her pretty.. got bros rate her 6.5... most onli 8.. maybe i shud try her out myself... some gals prettier in studio pics, some uglier alot!

tutu9133
29-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks Bro San..... i have a great time with stawberry..... she is great ..... having good figure and once u see her u will wanna to bonk her...she also have a big boob..... u guy if wanna do hurry up....

fullyloadedmk
29-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Fr on Sexy Apple

Was browsing Yahoo Group on 27/08 Sunday and saw a new ger i

imported by Brother San68tan. 1st look not that bad and was quite eager to

bonk Thai sweet Ger since "Honey" , so sms Brother San to allocated 1st

blood for apple. After few Sms , finally get to try out 1st blood on apple on

28/08 Monday.

On the actual mission day, reached the desinated place earlier and go there

to have some Curry Mutton Rice and Milo to build up my "stamina" :) . So

1pm sharp received Bro San sms and proceed to the Room. Pressed the Door

Bell and waited patiently for the door to open. Slowing the door opened and

she was standing behind and greeted me with Thai words.[/FONT]. As usual

undressed myself for the bath but she seems very shy of striping. Suddenly

remember Bro San telling me she is 1st timer and i believed he had told me

the right thing.:) . Bathing quite SOP.

Dried up myself and lying nude on the bed. Apple went between my legs and

started to get me some catbath. She is very good at licking my balls and

teasing me. After teasing proceeded to bbbj, really enjoyed the 10mins bbbj

and seeing her sucking made me feel horny. Called her to take out a cap and

capped me. Ask her to go on top of me and i must tell all the bro out there ,

she really got a tight pussy :>................Changing a few position and finally

doggie style which i unloaded the 1st shot. Shiok !!! The 2nd shot is quite

SOP

Name : Apple
Boobs : Cup B but i a boob man heehee
Face : Very Sweet like a hong kong actress which i cant remember
BBBJ : 7/10 very wet with a lot of licking at balls
FJ : Tight and wet , Changed at least 3 positions
Overall : 8/10 with GF Feeling and lot of frenching

swaqqer
30-08-2006, 01:09 AM
How about putting our gals in my hse during the IMF period :D

I heard most delegates are staying in the hotels in Suntec area so I dont think it will affect the room availability in outskirt area la.

yeokimheng
30-08-2006, 07:51 AM
short fl on apple

tried her yesterday evening.

name:apple
Boobs : Cup A(SMALL)
Face : Very SweeT
BBBJ : 7/10 very wet with a lot of licking at balls
FJ : Tight and wet.
Overall : 8/10 with GF Feeling and lot of frenching
RTF:WHY NOT.

*BTW,room in htl small,bro san 68 do try to change bigger room next time round*sorry for complaining but it the facts

san68
30-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Bros,noticed....will be change place asap once i located ideal hotel.....:D

Jap-Lover
30-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry,Bro San for late FR....hehe.....very long time never do FR already....

SMS bro san for apple after seeing the photo....I ordered directly,man...She look like a acteress...hehe....so went down to the hotel....the hotel no good la...but i think there are some rooms with windows in the same place....which r better...Bro San,change to those room....

After knocking on the door,i was shocked when Apple opened the door...hehe...i thought that she was quite short as most of the thai FL i tried look tall but r short in a fact....She started to help me out of my clothes and shoes..very service-oriented,a bit Japanese....hehe..not the look but the way she help me out of my clothes....Started to tcss with her...first time in sg....i was very pleased with her gf feeling and went to bath sop....she came in to help out....she have small boobs but still ok with me...hehe...she look very pretty....then started to wash up for me...after drying,started on the bed with her frenching like there was no tomorrow....then i started to lick all over her..hehe..no fat found....started to BBBJ for me,her BBBJ was gentle and slow....like sweety last time...i almost forget that she was not my gf...haha.....then started the living firing...i think too long never fire...after 5mins,came:eek: maybe she was just too tight....hehe...then she started to massage for me,with her gentle touch,i felt asleep....until my fuck up boss recalled me....so had to rush back to office....siaz....sure one of my best SYT fl so far...
Look:8/10(a bit darker in person)
Boobs:6/10
BBBJ:8/10
Frenching:yes
Fingering:yes
RTF:yes....if $ allow....hehe...

Bro San,u r the man.....I trust yr taste....For information,contact Bro San...so highlight one point...FR is just informations for bros who r interested.In this forum,bros like me share the informations around.......Bro San any more new stock must tell me....:cool:

Teatree
31-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Some brother said that Apple look like a HK actress. My impression of her is she looke like HK actress Chen Song Lin and a TCS actress, who I forget her name (She act in 7pm serial as a daughter of an Malacca tycoon; GF of Li Nanxing).

Of course, not to forget that Apple is a Thai and she look tann too. But the best of her is when she put on a smile. That is when she is as beautiful as any SYT in Thailand.

As for the session, some samster fear that 2nd shot in 90min maybe too short or mission impossible. I feel that the key factor is to relax. I go for a fanatic 1st round with her banging as hard as possible. Sweating profusely after that. She turn me around and give me a real Thai massage. It helps to relax and she will slowing perform some teasing HJ before I realise it. She really has a way to wake up little DiDi. My 2nd coming ended with BBBJ and HJ.

Throughout the whole session, she was always smiling.

Conclusion: A gem not to be miss.

Look:7.5/10
Look with smile:8.5/10
Boob: A size
Body: Slim and SYT
Altitude:10/10
BBBJ:8/10
HJ:9/10
FJ:9/10

Remember to say "Sawadika" and she will simle!:)

san68
31-08-2006, 05:42 PM
thks for the FR bro Jap Lover and Bro Teatree.....Tarma is now avail....hahaha :D

4am'rs
31-08-2006, 09:38 PM
apple and strawberry?

Ah Dac
31-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Yes bro!!

:p

apple and strawberry?

cab_sex69
31-08-2006, 11:06 PM
FR on Apple

Made an appointment with Bro San earlier this evening and he gave the green light signal for me to consume the 'apple' at 2030hrs. Reached there but due to some miscommunication, the rendevous was delayed. All thanks to Bro San for his wonderful customer service orientation, the misunderstanding was soon re-solved and the next thing I knew was that Apple was showering together with me.

Very GFE because she behaves like a innocent girl waiting to please you. Was cat-bathed by her before she proceed to bbbj for me. Nice suction and alternate speed, thus arousing me further more. Then I signalled her to cap me and in a while, she climb on top of me and began the real action. We changed a few positions before I finished her off in doggie style.

As I was pretty busy with work lately, I was feeling kind of tired and I slowly drifted into a light sleep. However she was lying on my chest and using her fingers roaming on my body playfully. After around 10 mins, my 'little brother' started to wake up again. This time round, she teased my 'little brother' by licking and sucking my balls.

Then once again, she bbbj me and I was really enjoying her sucking skills. I sat right up while she continue to suck me. Eventually with her wonderful blow-job, I cummed into her mouth.

Looks: 7/10 (my type of girl)
Figure: 7/10 (not suitable for those who like boobs, but suitable for me) :)
BBBJ: 8/10 (on par with Candy)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (After my encounter with Candy and Apple, I can say that Bro San's girls have 1 of the best attitudes)
RTF: Dependent on Vitamin M

san68
01-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for yr support,bros....Bro ah da will be starting the ball rolling on the tarma session....There are still free session in the evening.Plz sms me asap as the slots r getting full.

Ah Dac
01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Duplicate post similiar to the one at Strawberry thread as request from Bro San!

Still hot hot FR just from the tarma session with Bro San's gals. Gave my virgin tarma to Bro San's gals.

Few days ago called bro San's on the availability of tarma of his current gals. Was told that he will check for me and get back to me.

Yesterday finally received the thumbs up to proceed. Make arrangement for today at 1530hrs for my virgin tarma. :D

Finally the day had come. Drove to the hotel and manage to reach the designation abit eariler. Call Bro San and was given the room to proceed. While waiting for strawberry (btw tarma session held in strawberry's room) to open the door, saw apple walking out from her room. Wow. She sibei tall, machaim model like that. Soon strawberry open the door. She was wrapped in her towel showing 1/2 ball from her tight towel.

Talk cock abit then proceed to bath session. Strawberry is the more playful one. We get into our birthday suit fast with her help and when she removed her towel, I must agreed with most bros that she got a very good figure. Cannot resist my hand to stop tehing her neh neh. Soft and tender and sibei shiok to touch. At the same time, apple was quietly waiting outside. I went out and invite her to join us for the shower. Both of them took turn to clean my body front and back while my hands were busy touching on the person infront of me. Not much other action as it's a standing shower and bathroom was kind of small.

Soon I clean up myself and wait for them outside the bathroom. Once a while take a peep on the 2 gals inside. Soon after they came out of the room and we are almost prepare for the main battle. Apple take the first move to come over to me at my left and french me. She is one kind of good kisser. Strawberry then went over and attack my bro. Good strength and make sure that she cover the all dick with her suction and slurpy saliva. Back to apple, while frenching, i did some fingering at her pussy and she already very wet liao. Then after carressing her breast slow touching her beautiful skin. Both gals skin are fawless.

A good BBBJ by strawberry for abt 10 mins, she proceed to cap me for the FJ. Ms strawberry was busy with her FJ while I was busy petting Ms Apple. Can feel that apple also feeling very horny liao. She came over and did a bbbj. Her BBBJ is even better, when I was frenching strawberry, I can even hear the suction sound performed by apple. Then she get another new cap and ride me. She real tight. She even had some problem inserting but once inside the momentum is great. Eventually finish off with cowboy stunt. Apple slowly help me to remove the cap while straberry went for her quite shower. I rest on the bed and apple also went to clean herself.

On the bed, apple on my left and strawberry on my right and we talk abt their hometown. Get to know that apple is actually a uni undergrad while strawberry already working liao. Both of them are wrapped in towel but I purposely try to take off their towels multiple times but with success. As for apple she was stroking her gentle hands round my body and teasing my dick for the second rd. Finally manage to strip strawberry towel and play with her boobs. No joke. Best I had so far. No wonder Bro San keep on telling me that must try strawberry. No regret.

Seems to me that I had better feeling with apple and 2nd round started with frenching her again. Once into the mood, there's nothing to hold me back. Keke. When strawberry saw my dick erect, she also did a BBBJ again. Ride me on top with circlely movement. Feeling is difficult to describe. Get strawberry to be on the doggie and she got a nice butts for doggie. Apple at the same time was standing beside me waiting patiently for her turn. Sibei turnon by her CFM look and get her on the doggie also. Finally released on the missionary with Apple again.

Not much time left so went for a shower and dress up. Paid them with some tips and we chitchat again on the bed. Really love apple, she will stay with me all the time either hugging or holding hands. Superb GF feeling with her.

Indivual rating for both gals (IMHO)

Name: Strawberry

Boobs : real C (no fake)

BBBJ : 7.5
Frenching : 7
GF feeling : 7
Att : 7 (plus points she very playful and her english is good, talk dirty somemore)
FJ : 7
Overall : 7

Boobs : A (Only minus point here)
BBBJ : 8.5
Frenching : 8 (This gal really can french)
GF feeling : 8.5
Att : 8.5
FJ : 8.5 (Super tight)
Overall 8.5

Nordic88
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Messaged San, its been a week wo commercial sex. Got a swift reply with the location and yes, Apple is avail.

Isn't this girl shy? Think it's because of her A cup. But Apple has her prized pussy and fair skin. Yes, what the rest said are true. A pussy like a virgin, in fact tighter than the only virgin I had in my life.

I still remember another tight pussy, also from San. The skinny girl with braces about 4 months back. bring her back, I promised I will book 2 slots and more if schedule permit :D

VOGS
02-09-2006, 01:47 AM
1 word for it: Chio And Fair Skinned..:)

san68
02-09-2006, 11:58 AM
i second that bro....hahha.....today slots for apple going to be full....do fast hands and legs.....reali should try her frenching :D

Ah Dac
02-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Kekeke!!

Maybe I can plan for my RTF on her alone b4 she leave??

i second that bro....hahha.....today slots for apple going to be full....do fast hands and legs.....reali should try her frenching :D

san68
03-09-2006, 09:54 AM
of coz la.....u tell me wen la.....stil awaiting my batman phone to ring :D

san68
04-09-2006, 10:41 AM
last few days before she returns......try some apples soon....:D

happyglman
05-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Thank you to Bro San to arrange for me yesterday Apple for lunch, here is the stat :

Boobs : A (very small)
BBBJ : 8
Frenching : 8
GF feeling : 9
Att : 8
FJ : 8
Overall 8
Massage : 7

She will leave very soon...

san68
05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
thks for the FR bro happyglman....last chance to try apple bros :D

san68
05-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks for yr FR so far for my fruits.....Next stock is coming very soon....plz keep turn in for the fresh fruits!:D

Ah Dac
06-02-2007, 01:47 PM
San,

I still waiting for her to come back leh!!

:D