PDA

View Full Version : Memoirs of a lost soul

S3cr3t
13-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Date: 13 Feb 2005
Place: bedroom of hdb flat
Characters: 21 year old nsf named J, 18 year old female student named D.

In the background, the movie "Charlie Angels 2" was playing. At the forefront were J and D alone watching the movie...

Suddenly, D initiated a kiss with J and was pushed away by J.

J: 不要以为每个男人对你好都只是想要和你上床!(don't assume that every man that treats you well because they want to get you in bed!)

D started to sob...

After a few minutes...

J: ....you don't have to make yourself cheap by doing what you did just to prove that all men are the same.

D (tries to stop crying): I wasn't....

J: then why?

D: men have urge so do women, I was aroused

Although not convinced, J felt the heartache seeing the woman he deeply love cry. The brain tells him not to but his emotions overrode him leading him to move in for the lightest kiss that he could muster, the kind of kiss which he knew is the way D like To be kissed.

As the temperature in the room rises, clothes were off.

While J had by now had on numerous occasions seen the unintended exposure of bras and panties of D, it is the first time he had seen D in only her peach colour strapless bra and matching panty. The mixed feelings of lust and love could not be more intertwined than this moment.

D with her angelic face and body to die for 34C, 24.5 waist and 34 vital stats is now on top of J when she suddenly broke off from the passionate yet gentle kiss that had went on for what seemed like eternity.

With the CFM eyes, D then went down on J (ok not literally as we all know) with her ample bossom smacking into and slapping the face of J before she started grinding her perfectly shaped boobs in his face.

J was taken aback by the sudden advancement but was nonetheless pleasantly surprised. With his lust taking over, J wasted no time in licking and sucking D's suffocating mounds.

Soft moans escaped from D's mouth arousing J further. As it gets more intense, J "chased" after the twin peaks that had now left his face and drifted further from his slithering tongue and thirsty mouth.

D continue to slid down J's neck, to his chest followed by tummy and finally her mouth reaches his groin....to be continued...

Syndicated
14-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Very nice, do continue bro

HANDFUL
14-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Nice.

Go on TS

maddog_mlvn
14-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Here to give support to TS for more update.

SamsungS5
14-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Good start!! Pls continue TS ....

S3cr3t
14-01-2016, 10:15 AM
D continue to slid down J's neck, to his chest followed by tummy and finally her mouth reaches his groin....to be continued...

In his wildest dream, J had dreamt of D going down on him but now in front of his very eyes, D is now literally going down on him and he could not believe it as it happens.

That sensual experienced sucking and licking with the right strength and pressure was even better than what J had ever dreamed of.

Prior to this, J had the impression that D was inexperienced and had merely gave up her virginity to her boyfriend recently. With this thought, J was both sexcited and immensely jealous of the boyfriend. This extreme contrast of emotions prevented what should have been a prompt cumming from a blowjob well done.

As the blowjob went on, J tried his best to pleasure D with his fingers which in honest truth was inexperienced having only bedded women that one could finished counting by the fingers in one single hand apart from the commercial transactions where he did not have to do anything.

Nonetheless, this seem to be enough for D whose moans could be heard escaping from her mouth as she continued with her blowjob. At the same time, she wriggled her body in tandem with J's fingers in order to draw the maximum pleasure her body now so desired.

10-15 minutes passed, while J was nowhere near to cumming due to his mixed emotions, D is now near to climax so much so that wriggling her body, she had started giving instructions

D: don't stop and go faster, it feels very good

With that encouragement, J who had so far been very gentle for fear of hurting this very woman whom he love so deeply started to quicken his pace and before long, his middle finger was going in and out of the well lubricated pussy if D at AK47 speed.

D then reached out to grab J's hand as she climaxed. Her moans were then music to the ears while J hurriedly pull D in for hug as she trembled from her orgasm.

As the orgasm subsides...

D: 你还没有来,要我帮你打出来吗?(you haven cum, want me to help you out with a HJ?)

In J's mind, while he had not gotten his orgasm from the best BJ he had, he was more than contented as well as the underlying mixed emotion of whether what had happened should happen.

J: 不用,我已经很满足了。(it's ok, I'm already more than satisfied)

With this, J thoughts were if only he didn't have to consider anything else but just stay in this moment forever with D in his arms (not to mention her in her birthday suit).

And this, my fellow samsters/samstresses (not sure if there's any) is my most bittersweet (刻苦铭心)experience with a woman. In case there's any confusion, I am J.

Should I cont with other memorable sexual experiences or would there be any interest to read about what had transpired between me and D.

nocomenogo
14-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Here to give support to TS for more update.

Yup, support TS too :)

S3cr3t
14-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Sorry all, I'm still under moderation so please bear with the limited and slow update

Edgwee85
14-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Nice, camping for more updates

FittyPartner
14-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Sorry all, I'm still under moderation so please bear with the limited and slow update

We understand, no worries ...... you keep posting juicy updates can le :D

S3cr3t
14-01-2016, 07:16 PM
I shall go back to how the story with D started....

sometime back in 2004, probably around October, I was still going through my BMT. Prior to that, a friend had introduced "Gunbound" to me and I was addicted to it. Day and night I played and through this game, I got to know a girl, let's call her Y.

Through a year plus of playing the game where I have coincidentally bumped into Y in game so often then we naturally became virtual friends. We started playing together but nothing further until I was about to enlist. During one of the game session we chatted.

J: hey, I'm enlisting soon so I won't be able to play often anymore.

Y: what?! You're so good in the game, I'm gg to miss you.

J: thanks but as much as I wouldn't want to, it's happening.

Y: shall we exchange contact? We can still keep in touch and play when you can.

J: sure.

And so, contact was exchanged with a virtual friend whom I have never bothered to learn more about. Truth was, most guys think the same, no life females in game aren't no head turners, are they? Ok, in addition to that thought, I was also recovering from a failed relationship (this would be good material for separate story: G the wildest ex-gf) and I also had inferior complex.

In this case, I was wrong. What started as daily late night chats eventually became meet ups. It's lame but as much as I didn't think I could fall for someone whom I have never met b4, I did fell for Y b4 I even know how she look like. I even chided myself for it.

However, when I met her, I was so happy that I did. Not only her character attracted me, she turned out to look like how I had imagined her to be.

To cut the story short (I shall write the story with Y in details after D). Things did not work out with Y and I felt miserable. So miserable that I couldn't find a friend to confide in that I sought out strangers to pour out to on MIRC.

This was the beginning of my worst misery (and there I was thinking I was going through the worst).

For anyone who used MIRC, you would know that the common joined channels include #Singapore (no, it's not channels like #Sex where I got to know D, damn you lowlife for thinking so. Nah I'm just kidding, I did joined channels like #sex during my time).

Well back to where I was, so my fellow samsters/samstresses (I genuinely hope there would be samstresses who can eventually tell me what were the women in my life thinking), on #Singapore was where I got to know D.

Out of thousands of nicks on the channel, I had clicked on D's nick. I cannot rem what nick she was using but definitely not a nick that would suggest that she would the the prettiest woman I would eventually get to know. Not even a nick that suggest she had different genital from me.

And so, I started the chat rambling on and on about how miserable I was feeling. As hours went by and having vent my frustrations. I started to feel sleepy around 5 plus in the morning.

S3cr3t
14-01-2016, 07:17 PM
J: thanks for listening, I think im gg to log off.

D: do you want to accompany me to do some marketing? I intend to cook for my Boyfriend.

J: (is this girl crazy? But well she lent a listening ear, I shouldn't reject outright): well, where do you intend to go?

D: xxxxx xxxx market.

J: (are you serious?!) oh such a coincidence, I stay around there.

D: me too

J: which block are you at

D: 7*8

J: (WTF) that's just right beside my block. I went to the kindergarten at your block!

D: does that mean you're ok to go with me?

J: (well, it seems fated right?) sure, it's just nearby anyway.

Truth was, I intended to play by ear. I was damn sleepy so decided if I so happen to doze off then just too bad but we went ahead to exchange contact.

D: let's exchange number then

J: ok my number is 9*******

D: mine is 9*******. Let's meet at xxx at 8 am?

J: sure (if I'm awake that is)

And i proceeded to log off.

Should I continue or is this too boring?

spluder101
14-01-2016, 08:22 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cwtf.gif

Contracted
15-01-2016, 05:14 AM
nice update TS

S3cr3t
15-01-2016, 09:21 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cwtf.gif

Can't make out what the guy is muttering (can enlighten me?)but his facial expression is FUNNY!

4-eyes
15-01-2016, 11:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lNahxfh.png

Filipino
15-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Camping here.

S3cr3t
15-01-2016, 01:51 PM
With a thud, I lay in bed ready to get a good sleep. Time reads 6 am

"J: wow, I actually went on for hours. Sorry to u D, whoever you are. Thanks for listening but sleep is more important."

As I started to drift off to sleep, my phone rang wth caller ID reading "6xxxxxxx"

J: (who the hell call so early) hello?

D: it's me, D. I scared you oversleep so give you morning call.

J: (you must be kidding me, who would actually be so serious about getting the company of a stranger to go do marketing) oh...thanks for calling. I'll go get prepared.

It's barely half an hour since I logged off. What a drag I thought but whatever, I lost my sleep demon already.

8 am as I dragged my feet towards the meeting point agreed, I spotted from afar a chio bu.

(Scanner activated)

Face: 8.5/10
Boobs: B+/C
Waist: model standard aka 24 thereabout
Butt: 34?

J: (can't be so lucky hit jackpot right)

In my t-shirt, shorts and slippers with unkempt hair I approach the chio bu.

J: D?

D: yup! Let's go

This is how the first meeting btw D and me took place. Fact is, as chio as she was, I was still pining for Y and somehow D just seemed very act cute.

Scanner conclusion: (bimbo)

To skip the boring part, since then D never fail to call/sms me (that time still don't have smart phone) everyday and our topics would revolve around Y, her bf, our dogs (it seem having dog is one way to xian chabor, provided that chabor likes dog la).

D would always initiate to meet up, we can just go walk around, eat, watch movie, play with dogs and so on but no hanky panky incident yet. (Be patient alright or would readers prefer to just read the actions?)

One of the more memorable outing with D was, she walked into a lingerie shop and I stayed outside.

D: why u stand outside

J: this kind of place, guys where got go in one.

D: (look in the direction where a bf was accompanying his gf) see that guy also inside what

J: that one people bf le.

D: Aiyo you don't so old fashion can (then proceeded to pull me in - the shop only la not the changing room in case anyone wonder. I wish she would pull me in to see her try all the bras though :p)

D: (took one bra and put in front of her boob) what you think?

J: you got so big meh? (Actually I know she's quite big la just trying to see if she will reveal her cup size without me bio-ing)

D: (in angry tone) I don't look like I can fit meh!?

J: ok ok, you say have then have. I also not your boyfriend how I know.

D: don't care you la, no help at all.

J: (duh, I can help to remove and wear just that you won't let what). Don't ask me come in lo.

Since then, I would start fantasizing how D would look like in just a pair of matching bra and panty. (Personally, I always feel kind of turn off when a woman don't wear matching bra and panty - what do you all think?)

WhiskyCum
15-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Nice update TS, please continue ...

Sperminator69
15-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Nice story :)

S3cr3t
16-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Over the next few months, D coming over to my place was a frequent sight. Sometimes, my family would be around, sometimes just two of us :D

As much as I would fantasize about her, I never made a move on her. Maybe I was morally upright? (Nah that's definitely not it). Perhaps I felt inferior, no balls because I was worried about being called out for molest/ rape or because she had a bf and I was still thinking of Y. Combination of all I guess.

On one such days, D came over as usual and we're home alone. I was feeling really tired and so I left her in my room leaving the words,

J: make yourself at home, I'll go take a nap at my parents' room.

Well, I wish she would have made a move on me instead but that's just thinking too much, at least at that point in time. After sending her home and booking in to camp.

Di di (sms came in)

D: how come you so nice?

J: huh, what you talking

D: I was talking to my friend and ever since I got to know you, there were so many times you could have taken advantage of me but you didn't.

J: what kind of question is that. We're friends, you have bf and I have someone that I love so why shouldn't things be the way they are. (Yea as much as what I said was true, I did wish there were actions after seeing getting all the sights of bras and panties - come to think about it, I wonder if women are aware that they exposed themselves) any comments?

D: that's true. You're a very nice guy

J: yea, one that no woman fancy

D: it's her loss. You will find someone eventually.

Over time, whenever I feel down and sick, D would be there for me. Cooking soup, bringing medicine and what not. Simple as it is, the bad memories about Y faded and I fell in love with D b4 I even realized it myself.

S3cr3t
18-01-2016, 12:12 AM
The first time I realised I had fell for D was when she asked me out to watch a late night movie. Just b4 the movie starts...

D: my bf just msg me to say he's coming to pick me up aft the movie

J: oh...ok...

With that I felt jealous for the very first time and also angry with myself.

fast forward to CNY eve and my phone rang.

D: let's go out?

J: don't want la, I'm tired (fact is I have been avoiding her)

D: I very bored le, nobody to keep me company...

J: your bf le?

D: (sounding very sad) he got plans...

J: ...ok ok, I go find you

Mixed feeling of heartache and happiness as I made my way to D's place. From there, we rode to Seletar dam and settled down side by side. I kept silent throughout and after a Long 5 minutes of awkward silence...

D: what's wrong?

J: nth...just tired

D: don't lie, u tired not like this de. Thinking about Y again?

J: (I didn't want her to know I feel for her since I don't stand a chance) yea la, don't keep asking the same thing. It's very annoying.

D looked sad and then kept her silence. Shortly after, the awkward silence was rescued by the ringing of her phone.

The conversation went on for about 15 minutes, I cant be sure if it was her bf or some other guy but it didn't matter anymore then. All I wanted was to go home and so after her call ended,

J: (I looked at her with very fierce look and in a non negotiating tone) I'm heading home. I'll send you back first.

D: ok...

After settling down in bed at home, D called and I hesitated to pick up the call

D: why are you like either avoiding me if not then is very fierce to me?

J: i have always been like this since day 1

D: no you were not like this last time

J: does it matter? Since you cannot take my nonsense, just stay away from me then!

After moments of silence...

D: is it because you like me?

Stunned by her sudden question, I stammered in my reply

J: take it as you're right. All the more you should stay away from me since you have a boyfriend!

D: I don't mind. Why should you mind?

J: You already know what I feel about you. Whether you want to stay away from me or not, it's up to you.

Long and boring post but this leads to my first encounter of intimacy with D.

BuckRogers25
18-01-2016, 02:29 AM
Good story .... camping for more :)

Crapping
18-01-2016, 04:39 AM
Enjoyed your last update very much TS ;)

S3cr3t
19-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Over the next couple of days, D continued to ask me out as if we have never had the conversation. In fact, on this particular night when she called,

D: (sobbing) can you come out and keep me company?

J: don't cry, I'll be over shortly

Turns out she whipped up a meal for her bf which he did not turn up for. It was then reluctantly as I was to hear about them did I know that their relationship has been on the rocks for a while now. Then it made sense to me why she had sought out company in me.

D: I don't want to go home. Do you know of any cheap hotel that I can check into?

J: I don't bring girls to hotel how would I know.

With that, we sat in silence for an hour.

J: feel better already? I send you home ba.

D: don't want...

J: it's dangerous for a girl to go check into a hotel and you can't just sit here all night.

D: ...

J: fine. You can stay over at my place. I'll sleep in the living room.

Over at my place after I bathed, I checked in on D to see if she has turned in.

J: why you still don't sleep?

D: can't sleep. Keep me company?

J: Alright...

Silence sat in again and then suddenly,

D: let's play truth or dare

To be continued...

viavboy
19-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Camping for next instalment .

BlurLikeSotong
19-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Truth or dare - very interesting game :)

S3cr3t
21-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Previously during one of our conversations when I had yet to fall for D, she asked,

D: what do you think I should give my bf for his bday present?

J: how would I know what your bf like

D: You also guy ma

J: then all guys your bf meh

D: you not helpful at all lo

J: first day know me?

D: all the presents I can think of all give already the last few years...you think I should give him my first time?

J: (think for a while) if you think he's the one then give lo. After all, you wouldn't know what the future holds. Either he or you may not be around so why leave the chance for regret.

D: ok

I didn't think she took my words seriously and so subsequently I did ask her if she had indeed given her first time to her bf then she said no. Therefore, during the game of truth or dare as her forfeit for truth I ask,

J: so what's the most intimate that you 2 have been

After some hesitance

D: gave him le lo

It was a total shock since I wasn't expecting such an answer especially she had said no when I asked previously

J: then y u said u didn't when I asked previously

D: I wasn't prepared to share

J: ok...

Totally no mood and getting very tired thereafter so I wanted to end this yet she insisted to cont with the game

J: ok this is getting boring and I'm sleepy. Enough of all these truth, the person who lose the next round will strip naked and run downstairs for 2 rounds around the block

D: no la, crazy

J: then don't play liao lo, I go sleep

D: fine, we play

Not that I was prepared to go naked but there wasn't a need to strip, not me at least bcoz D lost

J: ok what u waiting for?

D: (almost crying) I really have to?

J: you lost what

D: I'll do anything else but this

Truth is I wasn't serious when I talked about the forfeit and was about to let it go but god knows what came over me, perhaps it was her words

J: anything?

D's expression changed and nods reluctantly

In one of our previous conversation, D had mentioned that sometimes all a woman wants from her man is a good kiss and/or a good hug. Not sure if I was trying to see if she feels for me or some other reason

J: demonstrate to me what is a good kiss and a good hug then

To be continued

iMaiZapMe69
21-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Nice update, pls continue TS

Filipinoy
05-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Camping here

hosyino
05-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Hope TS cumes back soon .