PDA

View Full Version : Which HC have the best facilities?

notmenotme
26-08-2006, 03:54 PM
As above?
Best and worth the money?
Any clean HC around too?

lohka77
26-08-2006, 05:23 PM
I would say Dragon and Lexon. Both have individual lounge, hot and cool pool,sauna and steam bath.:)

ang076
26-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Lexon facilities is better than Dragon .

Lexon lounge got decent lunch and dinner , whereas Dragon got only bread and coffee and juice..

Although, Lexon entrance fee is higher, you still spend less than in Dragon.

Why? Dragon gals charge you $120-$150 for FJ whereas Lexon gal charge only $100.

(overall, I like Dragon because it serves my fetish best..Sometimes I would visit Lexon once a while just for the sake of convenience..)

If you want better one, go to Shasha Spa , got similar facilities as in Lexon and some more got VIP rooms, and got glass door for bathroom... ( I never went there .I know this because my friend told me..)

dirtymonk82
26-08-2006, 08:41 PM
BHC is definantly out of this...haha

Anyway what lunch and diinner do they serve in lexon?

ang076
26-08-2006, 08:45 PM
They served tim sum (big pao , siew mai and fan choy) ,fried noodles and congee, tea , coffee, orange juice.. ( based on what I had observed what clients were eating during my last visit to Lexon recently..)

blazing1984sun
26-08-2006, 09:06 PM
They served tim sum (big pao , siew mai and fan choy) ,fried noodles and congee, tea , coffee, orange juice.. ( based on what I had observed what clients were eating during my last visit to Lexon recently..)

My Bro ...

haha...U have quite knowlege of every HC ...So yr favourite HC is DHC, BHC and Legends ...So Wht abt any detail of Legends HC ? :confused:

BigD
26-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Of all the HC. I personally prefer Lexon. Although it is somewhat ex, the service is quite good and the place is comfortable. I like the movie room, good place to have a nap before action. Gal charges are also reasonable for SG standard. Not like Dragon. Lexon is also close to town, easy to get back to office in case of urgent call.:cool:

ang076
27-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Legends - facilities is not as good as those of Health Spas. It is similar to YHC.. (got only sauna and steam bath, TV room... )

Legends got another branch at Golden Landmarks Hotel, Level 5... next to swimming pool. (never been there...)

Most gals wear short skirt and tee shirt/blouse...

My Bro ...

haha...U have quite knowlege of every HC ...So yr favourite HC is DHC, BHC and Legends ...So Wht abt any detail of Legends HC ? :confused:

sinsxy
27-08-2006, 09:48 AM
whatever that gives you the most pleasure....confirm best HC !! cheers

~~Fresh~~
27-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Not a frequent goer to HC but had tried quite a few. Talking about good facilities, I would recommand either Badminton Hall or Golden Finger. Both have good hot and cold tub, steam room and sauna. Badminton does provides better quality food like Mee Pok, Hor Fan of which they cook on the spot when you make order.

I like both place especially coz it is very clean. Cannot condone those HC with dirty bathrooms and tubs....

Cheers!

MrBeen
27-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Those staying in the west can try solid gold coast at yess centre. Spacious nice settings with hot pool, steam bath and sauna. food wise there are bao and fried mee/mee hoon.

bestbest
27-08-2006, 02:15 PM
sorrie............... :)

bestbest
27-08-2006, 02:18 PM
HCs with specials plus facilties...with hot pool especially...
Dragon
World Spa
Spring Spa
Lexon
Admiralty - still operating?
Spa On Green
Dorris
New Sawaddee
Wesspa
Casa
Eminent
Joyful
Cabana
Aiko
Balestier

Spa without specials but great facilities and pure massage...

Hot Spa - well maintained and tasty local makan..cook upon order somemore.

Savanna Spa- just as good...the cold pool quite shiok...the stinging sensation can be quite an experience if you can tahan for 5 minutes or more.

Health Spa (Badminton Hall) - not bad..well maintained..halal food but not bad.

Spa with pure massage and specials...

Gold Finger...
Two types of massage....

Thai or oil massage...at a shared room..at most only hj or jg and not much privacy...only a curtain to shield you. Heard that there is this Angie aka Xiao Wei, a thai, who looks a little like Rui En..solid masssge and jg but no touchee.

Normal massage...at a private room with door...comes with specials like hj, jg and even fj. But with mainly chinese aunties to pamper you.

Facilities...not bad...with a chilled room. Makan better than before...fish beehoon soup with chinese wine, kway chap and lor mee not bad.

notmenotme
27-08-2006, 02:23 PM
HCs with specials plus facilties...with hot pool especially...
Dragon
World Spa
Spring Spa
Lexon
Admiralty - still operating?
Spa On Green
Dorris
New Sawaddee
Wesspa
Casa
Eminent
Joyful
Cabana
Aiko
Balestier

Spa without specials but great facilities and pure massage...

Hot Spa - well maintained and tasty local makan..cook upon order somemore.

Savanna Spa- just as good...the cold pool quite shiok...the stinging sensation can be quite an experience if you can tahan for 5 minutes or more.

Health Spa (Badminton Hall) - not bad..well maintained..halal food but not bad.

[b]Spa with pure massage and specials...[b/]

Gold Finger...
Two types of massage....

Thai or oil massage...at a shared room..at most only hj or jg and not much privacy...only a curtain to shield you. Heard that there is this Angie aka Xiao Wei, a thai, who looks like Rui En..solid masssge and jg but not touchee.

Normal massage...at a private room with door...comes with specials like hj, jg and even fj. But with mainly chinese aunties to pamper you.

Facilities...not bad...with a chilled room. Makan better than before...fish beehoon soup with chinese wine, kway chap and lor mee not bad.

can share the location of Savanna Spa and Hot Spa?

bestbest
27-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Hot Spa - Roxy Square 1, East Coast Road

Savanna - Shenton Way, behind M Hotel

searchfun
28-08-2006, 09:02 AM

Yes, totally agreed with you and friendly (except the reception). The facilities are well maintenance & spacous & not like Emiment:- the hot pool is just bigger than our bath tug.

1 thing which on the negative side is the girls are not so pretty than Youth, bugis. Not comparing with Dargon or Legend as the girl in Lexon for full couse only charge 100 as the above mention they charge 120-150 which I not willing to pay for it.:o

1 man meat may not be other.:D