PDA

View Full Version : SYT - Raffles Place Girl

i_12_have_fun
25-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Got to know of this gal, recently joined my company, as a system administrator in the IT dept. First impression of her was that of pubbing at 'Velvet' pattern. Guys, u should know what i mean. After a few occasionally hi and bye at the toilet and putting on a smile, managed to break the ice and got to know her better after drinks at work. As usual, the story goes. Managed to bed her with the normal FJ and BJ, can't say she is especially gd at it but what she wears to office and taking it off can really turn u on. To make a long story short, she eventually asked for $150 for her time. A bit surprise but happy it was so. No fuss there after, especially since it is from the same company. She mentioned she is doing this for the easy money so open to knowing more. Reckon this is how she dress so well huh ? Anyway, guys out there wanting to know a working class gal which PM.

I dun ask for much, for those who are willing to share contacts. Pls PM and i will return in kind.

trademark28
26-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Got to know of this gal, recently joined my company, as a system administrator in the IT dept. First impression of her was that of pubbing at 'Velvet' pattern. Guys, u should know what i mean. After a few occasionally hi and bye at the toilet and putting on a smile, managed to break the ice and got to know her better after drinks at work. As usual, the story goes. Managed to bed her with the normal FJ and BJ, can't say she is especially gd at it but what she wears to office and taking it off can really turn u on. To make a long story short, she eventually asked for $150 for her time. A bit surprise but happy it was so. No fuss there after, especially since it is from the same company. She mentioned she is doing this for the easy money so open to knowing more. Reckon this is how she dress so well huh ? Anyway, guys out there wanting to know a working class gal which PM.

I dun ask for much, for those who are willing to share contacts. Pls PM and i will return in kind.
can pm me her no.. thanks bro..

gottasexu
27-08-2006, 04:20 AM
hmmm... this SYT, she wear office clothing for her sessionS??

if so, WAH!!!! nose bleed sia...

dirtymonk82
27-08-2006, 11:25 AM
providing some stats would be a good start :)

oz888
27-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Can I have her contact? Anyway, what kind of company are u working in? :D

Valuair
27-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Guess school holiday is around the corner again....:D

larren
27-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Guess school holiday is around the corner again....:D

How u know u from Poly ah....:p

soul_vision
27-08-2006, 01:21 PM
yo bro,

i work there leh ..... care to share ?

[email protected]

Thanks

Ed:D

Desouler
27-08-2006, 03:37 PM
ur mailbox is full..im keen bro...can share e contacts?:)

bleudelmar9990
27-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Yo............ Bro!!

Can share her contact with me? Either through Pm or [email protected]

Thanks in advance

;)

lesbogal82
27-08-2006, 06:45 PM
i dun suppose she will "service" a gal like me???hehe....do pm me if she does ;p

grRsS
27-08-2006, 07:30 PM
yo brother.. can share contact? :)

rayspore
27-08-2006, 08:08 PM

will appreciate contact
thanks

busido69
27-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Threadstarter, pls post more information based on rating system can? like face/breast/etc. Like that more systematic

Have any body try yet?

Wait for FR...

best123
27-08-2006, 08:50 PM

waht makes you think she is doing it for everyone bro?

kong1684
28-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Bro

can send her her no ?? pls ...