PDA

View Full Version : Anybody chronic penia skin tear?

turtle76
10-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Any buddies kenna this b4? Dunno y I developed this condition a yr or 2 ago. Almost always is the same area skin tear. Not serious but cos sensitive area so will pain like f if touch water. Sometimes even pulling foreskin to watch during shower can also result in tear.

Seen a doc b4 he just said is sky dry. I tried using shower gel with moisturizer and lub, helps a bit but on and off issue will come back. Appreciate if anybody with similar problems b4 can share whether he managed to find a permanent solution. TIA.

sammyboyfor
10-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Any buddies kenna this b4? Dunno y I developed this condition a yr or 2 ago. Almost always is the same area skin tear. Not serious but cos sensitive area so will pain like f if touch water. Sometimes even pulling foreskin to watch during shower can also result in tear.

Seen a doc b4 he just said is sky dry. I tried using shower gel with moisturizer and lub, helps a bit but on and off issue will come back. Appreciate if anybody with similar problems b4 can share whether he managed to find a permanent solution. TIA.

If it is on the foreskin, I suggest you get yourself circumcised. It should get rid of the issue permanently.

TreeTrunks
10-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Had similar issue TS like you before, so i went for a laser circumcision, the problem settled once and for all me TS

turtle76
12-01-2016, 01:02 AM
Thanks all for the advice... shall have a thinker on this though not sure my heart can take the initial pain a not. Not young anymore threshold for pain is q low :(

Big Sexy
12-01-2016, 06:43 AM
circumcision is really a minor op... nothing to worry abt. ...
you will be given GA during the procedure and i have never heard anyone complain that the pain is unbearable.
You will be the first one if u do.

Thanks all for the advice... shall have a thinker on this though not sure my heart can take the initial pain a not. Not young anymore threshold for pain is q low :(

sammyboyfor
12-01-2016, 07:13 AM

Had my circumcision done when I was in my late 20s. No pain at all. It was done at lunchtime and I went back to work in the afternoon and nobody at work was any the wiser. :p

The only time it hurts is if you try to use your newly modified weapon too soon after the procedure. Give it a month's rest and you'll be fine.

You should be able to wank gently after about 2 to 3 weeks.

DoctorTan
12-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Stop using shower foam to wash
Stop using all medicated creams
Wash only with water
Use Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer

IAmAwesome
12-01-2016, 04:43 PM
circumcision is really a minor op... nothing to worry abt. ...

Very true and well said, plus it has many benefits

turtle76
13-01-2016, 12:17 AM
Wa so many old birds done it huh? Actually wat I really concerned is the initial period when wash the wound or morning errection will the pain be v bad a not.... last time I went for piles ops the first week go toilet machiam feel like dying.... :(

sammyboyfor
13-01-2016, 03:24 AM
Wa so many old birds done it huh? Actually wat I really concerned is the initial period when wash the wound or morning errection will the pain be v bad a not.... last time I went for piles ops the first week go toilet machiam feel like dying.... :(

I have never had a piles operation but I hear that it is one of the most painful experiences there is.

Circumcision is a walk in the park. I didn't experience any pain at all. However "pain" is as much psychological as it is physical so everybody is different.

At the end of the day it is up to you to weigh the short term sacrifice against the long term benefits.

Big Sexy
13-01-2016, 07:27 AM
mate, either your pain tolerance and threshold is low or mine is very high.
i remember removing my hemorrhoid when i was a teenager.
yes it was painful during the procedure( the rubber type)... but i dont remember experiencing the scale of pain u describe after the procedure.
infact i dont remember i felt any pain during the recovery period.

anyway, circumcision is really a walk in the park like sam said and there is really little pain.
i was banging girls(with the stitches) slightly after a week.