PDA

View Full Version : relationship !?

yadust123
08-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Anyone have date a lb before??

naemlo
08-01-2016, 06:19 PM

Salute u... if u go thru it, please post your experience.

LordHumungous
08-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Yes on and off for about one year.

Ended it in December and regret it. Not for any other reason other than I was so scared of what people would say. In reality those people are not so important in my life.

If you have the opportunity do not waste it. If you feel she is genuine and you are genuine also then go for it. Some advice I wis i had received :)

Klpascal
08-01-2016, 11:39 PM
Can introduce you ex flame

yadust123
09-01-2016, 12:22 AM
i never had the experience...
but looking forward tooo... ohh well
i do scare how people look at me but i also know i love her...

davvvid
09-01-2016, 12:43 PM
I dated 2 ladyboys in my life so far. 23 years old this year.

First one was when I was living in bangkok. I dated her for around 6 months and then we broke it off because I moved away. Now we still talk and she tells me if I go back to bangkok to work, she wants to get back together.

Second one was not as serious but more of a fling. Although we were still seeing each other exclusively. She is a post op ladyboy as well.

For me, dating a ladyboy isn't all that different from dating a normal girl. It is however easier if you are living in thailand as they are much more accepted there than in Singapore and the local thai people will not judge at all. It is also easier if you are asian. As when a ladyboy is seen with a farang, people might simply just assume that the farang is paying the ladyboy.

Finding a ladyboy to date is not hard, it's finding a loyal non p4p ladyboy that's hard as many ladyboys either work in the p4p industry or just work semi p4p.

yadust123
09-01-2016, 03:02 PM
i think is hard to find one in singapore... and most of them is p4p

davvvid
09-01-2016, 05:15 PM
i think is hard to find one in singapore... and most of them is p4p

definitely possible but much harder than in Thailand. I don't think the transgender community in Singapore is very open compared to Thailand. You could always ask p4p ladyboys to introduce their non p4p friends to you.

taxidriversg
09-01-2016, 05:47 PM

yes it is Possible to date a crossdresser and ever be in love with them too that is what I feel

if any of you are fortunate to have a relationship with a crossdresser or a ladyboy or gayboy... Chances are you won't look elsewhere for companionship .I had relationship with afew but its rather difficult to introduced them to my family... I'm very comfortable going out in public with them....i'm sure its a little awkward holding hand together while u walk along orchard,but if u think that makes both of u happy then go for it.I just go ahead & just ignores the others ppl opinions...

I don't understand some bro they like to date them but Then worse still go out need be discreet don't want to be seen by others or colleagues or friends then arrange to go places either very ulu or places u confirm wont be seen by anyone u know By doing so you are degrading them If you think you can't handle going out with them in public then Don't .why make they life miserable to hide here and there do try to understand that they are human beings who have material and emotional needs. And like us, they want a good life for themselves too

To be honest, what I like about them after going out with some and even makelove with some of them, the GFE feeling they give is something you dont get from our sg girls The company they give is like lovebirds. Whenever with them, we are like lovely couple Something that I have not experienced for a long time. with my ex girlfriend or any other singaporean girls It’s been a long way but I’m so much happier now than ever before

There is no such thing as "straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender", we are all HUMAN BEINGS with a desire to love and be loved. When are we all going to learn to live as one, and respect and defend ones choices on who we love. My love goes out to all who has the courage to stand up to what they believe and there is nothing wrong with being who we are, and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And I find it highly honorable that we can be true to other about who we are and be true to ourself

I am just writing in to seek fairness for my friends who are crossdresser and a ladyboy and ever if they are gayboy too they are all HUMAN BEINGS too...just my 2 cent

yadust123
11-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Thanks for share the point.
I thought so too but i never date before a lb or cd before...