PDA

View Full Version : Facebook and Instagram Pictures/Selfies

Sammyboy RSS Feed
07-01-2016, 06:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was having a long whatsapp chat with my best friend Sue today. Amongst various inane stuff like clothes and men we chatted about ∼ the topic of how do we feel if a guy "releases" himself using our Facebook pictures.

Sue said that she has a 变态 and "not so handsome" colleague (who is a "friend" on her Facebook) who openly joked with other male colleagues on using "chio" pictures of girls on Facebook/Instagram during his "release" session.

[First, I am a private person. I don't post pictures of myself on Facebook and I do not have an Instagram account. The pictures I have on My Facebook are all scenary stuff or animals like dogs and cats. ]

Sue asked me ∼ suppose if some guy "does it" on my Facebook/Instagram picture, how do I feel? Flattered? Or Disgusted?

She said while she would not openly admit, she would feel flattered ∼ it's a compliment of how sexy and attractive she is if a handsome guy she likes has a "release" on her Facebook/Instagram picture.

Errr... I said I am not too sure about that as the thought of a stranger (whether handsome or not) “releasing” all over my pictures.

It sounds disgusting to me, though I have nothing against my man who "releases" thinking of me in his "routine" when it is the "time of the month" for me or when I am not with him. In fact, to be absolutely honest, when he "releases" in my presence, I kind of enjoy watching him in his "nasty" act. :)

Anyway, Sue said she is going to "unfriend" her "not so handsome" male colleague in her Facebook as her "suggestive" pictures all all in her Facebook albums. We had a good laugh over Whatsapp. Hahahaha :)

And thank God I do not have such pictures on my Facebook!. :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223064-Facebook-and-Instagram-Pictures-Selfies&goto=newpost).