PDA

View Full Version : Local 22yrs old chinese fl from chaichai_star> Amanda

NATO
24-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Receive sms from chaichai star regarding this fl.was told to do a qc on her n since the last qc was sometime ago,ok lor.Receive rm nos n proceeded up to the room.

Enter the room and was greeted by this shy shy gal.Started chatting with her and understand that she was a fl before.it seems that she is quite inexperienced in this as she need me to take the initiative.So guys that are passive may not really get to enjoy her.But she is more than willing to learn.Understand that last time she dun do frenching,showering for customer nor bj,keke.After my training n talking she is willing to provide all this now to make it more fun n enjoyable for u guys.please also help to polish up her skills hor,guys.We started to french while my hands start to roam all over her body.With a little flick of my fingers,her bra came undone keke.She was quite shocked by this actions of mine,haha.Just goes to show how naive she is.Anyway,i guided her hand to my little didi and she seems eager to explore further on my didi.Me started to lick her neck and her moans started to emit from her.Looks like she really enjoy sex leh,maybe more like lack of it.Soon we were in our birthday suit and she move down south to explore her new toy,which is my didi,haha.She eagerly suck on it,just like a kid enjoying her first lollipop.Suction not too good,need more improvement.Started to finger her n juices started flowing from her lovehole.Man,she is really wet leh.After a few minutes of bbbj,starting to feel shiok and ask her to cap me faster.

She cap me and den started to slowly let herself down onto my little dragon,all the while emitting soft moans of pleasure.Man,this gal really like sex leh.Knn can feel her juices flowing down to my testicles,haha,that how wet she is.As she was riding me,mesat up n started to suck on her light brown nips sending out more moans from her.She started bucking wildly sending pleasures coarsing up to my mind.Feel the load building up and quickly signal her to change to doggie.As i penetrated her in doggie style,woah can hear her moaning loudly.Wa kaos dunno next door or along the corridors got others hear anot.Hearing her moans so loud,it send my adrenain high n i pump faster n faster to unload a full load of cum into the cd.
Below is the stats n damages and so sorry for not so detailed fr.

Name: Amanda
Looks : 6/10
Ht : 1.65m
Wt : 50kgs
Boobs :B-
Frenching > yes
Bbbj > yes
Cim > no
Fj > as many positions as u like
Damage > $200 1 1
Room n cd ur own.

Please do not ask me for her contact nos or pic.All races are welcome.Interested in her slots can pm or sms me or chaichai_star.Bookings open now.

galant82
24-08-2006, 12:36 PM
bro,did u enjoy?????haizzz.....

kalapa
24-08-2006, 01:26 PM
bro Nato, i m a newbie, i read almost all the FR on OKTS and the FLs they provided and felt that u r quite honourable...Can i join ur group? Wat info do u need? thks!

NATO
24-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Name: Amanda
Looks : 6/10
Ht : 1.65m
Wt : 50kgs
Boobs :B-
Frenching > yes
Bbbj > yes
Cim > no
Fj > as many positions as u like
Damage > $200 1 1
Room n cd ur own.

Please do not ask me for her contact nos or pic.All races are welcome.Interested in her slots can pm or sms me or chaichai_star.Bookings open now.
Rm will be included for her deal:D

sam30sg
28-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Tried Amanda a few days back only now then manage to post FR, very Syt look and very shy need some time to break ice, start off with some soft kisses develop to full frenching once she is open up, after 5mins of frenching start to undress her piece by piece just like doing with gf poceed to for shower too bad the bathroom to small to have any action. Once out continue frenching and i start attacking southwards she has a pair of small but firmed breast very nice to hold. After that she give me a bbbj but still very new in this field need more coaching, th fj is more or less sob.

Look: 6.5/10 (SYT look)
boobs : A+(firmed)
bbbj : 6/10(still new rooms for improvement)
Frenching : 8/10(GF feeling)
FJ: 7/10(different psn soft moaning just like my gal)
RTF: yes!(too many on my list must go slow)

diamondweapon
29-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Rm will be included for her deal:D

Amanda new charge $170+ $30 room ??:confused:

big dick
29-08-2006, 09:53 AM
bro nato.. did this fl use the same name amanda last time? :confused:

ps.. this is a genuine question..

NATO
29-08-2006, 09:55 AM
bro nato.. did this fl use the same name amanda last time? :confused:

ps.. this is a genuine question..
nope,call me lah u have my nos mah:D

big dick
29-08-2006, 10:00 AM
nope,call me lah u have my nos mah:D

ssh .. not so loud... u wan the whole world to know that i am back in action..
:p

chaichai_star
13-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Bros....
Amanda is available tml 11am onwards....
Cheers~~~;)

NATO
18-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Amanda will be available tuesday from 11am.Interested in her services can pmor sms me or chaichai_star:D

NATO
19-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Amanda will be available tuesday from 11am.Interested in her services can pmor sms me or chaichai_star:D
Next available slot for Amanda will be from 1pm.Thank u

chaichai_star
19-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Amanda got a small request tat is she request samsters must be above 25 years old above.....:p

NATO
22-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Amanda will be available from 5pm today.Interested in her services can pm or sms me or chaichai_star :D

NATO
24-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Amanda will be available from 5pm today.Interested in her services can pm or sms me or chaichai_star :D
Amanda will be available from 11am on monday.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

chaichai_star
27-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Amanda is available from now.....:D

chaichai_star
27-09-2006, 05:38 PM
next available slot is 6pm onwards.....;)

sgblackdevil
28-10-2006, 10:39 AM
The more I get zap the more I believe that your girl are infected with STD so MR OKT NATO please answer to the consumer whether it is true or not that your girl is infected with STD...............:D