PDA

View Full Version : westerhout h15 niu niu

laustevenkoh
06-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Today, I went to L16 - 06 . OKT Mr Yap has informed me at 12.30pm that none of Malaysian WL is available - Janet (headache), the other, got red and will rest for 5 days. The rest in Geylang has not reported for work yet. Then I remembered someone mentioned Niu Niu :

Look: 5/10 she looks dark

Body: 5/10 C cup ; nipple : dark

Frenching: 6/10 too short a time

Bbbj : 6/10 suction above avg but didn't want to spend much time

Fj: 6/10 A bit loose. No kissing on the face, neh neh and pussy say a bit of pain

RTF: No. I feel she is of $80 material

To be fair : She tried to start action (using her neh neh to massage) during the wash-up but stop intermittently. She was trying to keep her smiling face throughout the whole 45mins

jaglooking4u
06-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Thank you for the report. Was tempted to try her seeing her tall and voluptuous body, but will hold it for now.

whatarush
06-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Thank you for the report. Was tempted to try her seeing her tall and voluptuous body, but will hold it for now.

First saw her at 0819 in November last year. Beautifully large eyes, beautiful smile, her looks 8, those bros who love voluptuous and well proportioned body should find her tempting. She is on the tanned side. Friendly and sweet person. Chatted with her for awhile when she was waiting for transport. Its a matter of time for me to book her.