PDA

View Full Version : Nasi Lemak Lovers

gladiatorsss
24-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Hi All Samster,

I am starting this thread for all those like nasi lemak and able to give recomendation where to find good looking nasi lemak as well. Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.

i will start at ....

LxSx De Inn, near BAT. hope you all know where. Last Sartuday
name: Shasa
Boobs: B i think but abit saggy
Face: ok ok but 'yam' look means bitchy look
BJ: feel like heaven
FJ: ok ok
WIR: will look for other first ...

cheers,
Gladsss

mixmaster
24-08-2006, 12:21 AM
bro,can recommended me this nasi lemak????

dathinman
24-08-2006, 01:00 AM
It's obvious to everyone that the place is Lisa de Inn.

Are you also in www.worldsexguide.info? They tend to try to hide the name of the places in there.

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 08:01 AM
bro,can recommended me this nasi lemak???? The name of the place already out in the open and still must recommend you. Do you also need someone to hold your hand and bring you there.:rolleyes:

Gorken
24-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Ssh damm furious, if he continue to ask, this will come out "Do you need me to demo how to insert the tools into the right place?"

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Wah... must have thread for NL lovers liao arr... some more wan us to share share...

Bro.. NL... are a very very scarce breed... maybe u should let us get to know u before we wanna share...

LDI... Sasha.. to me... err... not my kind to bonk ... got nicer NLs around... but scared to post here... later GTM kick my ass... kekeke... anyway... if post here... sure become ang pai one and never get to fark again...

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Ssh damm furious, if he continue to ask, this will come out "Do you need me to demo how to insert the tools into the right place?"Hehehe.... where got furious? Me very good mood today. Very tired physically but still very good mood.:D

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Wah... must have thread for NL lovers liao arr... some more wan us to share share...

Bro.. NL... are a very very scarce breed... maybe u should let us get to know u before we wanna share...

LDI... Sasha.. to me... err... not my kind to bonk ... got nicer NLs around... but scared to post here... later GTM kick my ass... kekeke... anyway... if post here... sure become ang pai one and never get to fark again... TSH.... my thoughts exactly. Dun want to comment much bcos this is GTM territory. Scared wait GTM fark me.:p

Got the contact for one very service oriented MILF but can only give out after GTM approval.:rolleyes:

jerrystockton
24-08-2006, 10:26 AM
I have tried Shasha before in the same HC, her service is really superb. Allowed me to cum one time in bathroom, then one more time on the bed. She allowed to CIM while we took bath together. Very skillfull and damn horny. I consider myself 'durable', but after the fucking session guess what she said LAIN KALI U BOLEH MAIN LAMA SIKIT TAK !!!!

warmnites
24-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.

Ok the NL i eat every morning is just across the street
very fresh everyday new one and can tapau home also
if not fresh can return and get new one
plus very cheap only
comes wrapped in banana leaf and smells darn good too!
once eaten sure wanna try again one
who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok! :D

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.I thought that after you release last nite, you will not talk so much. Looks like never release enough.:rolleyes:

CibLover
24-08-2006, 03:14 PM
..who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok! :D

Nabzzz...... This guy still full of sperms, leh!! Last nite so hyperactive; so brought you to unload. Seems like it's time again for another unloading session. KNN!!! Talk so much, and somemore dare to ask people to up you?? :mad: You better pray nobody upped your ar.ss.. Haizz.....some peopel just cannot hold it down.

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 03:18 PM
dare to ask people to up you?? :mad: You better pray nobody upped your ar.ss.. Hehehe.... mai hot.... later I buy green tea for you to drink. Dun worry not from BS bcos will not kenna kongtao.:p

stephan
24-08-2006, 04:04 PM
who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok!

bro,
If I dont want to know the place, then I should zap u lor... kekeke (just kidding hor) :D

gladiatorsss
24-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi All,

Went to eastin just now ... disapointed, not much choices especially nasi lemak ... so took the char keow teow. bad experience. Will go and explore more and look for nasi lemak ... hehe .. offcause not the 1 ringgit one larrr as mentioned by one of the samster ... hoho ho ho ..

chees....

dathinman
24-08-2006, 05:26 PM
gladiatorsss,

Looks like you are cheonging around PJ.

Tried Armada hotel? Should have what you are looking for.

Or you can try PJ de Inn. They have more over there compared to Lisa de Inn.

DeKuip
24-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi All Samster,

I am starting this thread for all those like nasi lemak and able to give recomendation where to find good looking nasi lemak as well. Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.

Hi gladiatorsss,

I wanna reply u coz bros knew no1 like nasi lemak more than me, infact i only eat nasi lemak in malaysia and nothing else. :D

Me not lansi or what but as u know NL contact must be carefull a bit. Hope u can join us when we are having gatherings, once u gain our trust sure i will share any NL contacts with u.

warmnites
24-08-2006, 10:22 PM
mahai last nite didnt unload lar !
you guys didnt hear me meh! all bz with own stories!
why you thinks i sms the bros today!
someone also never reply one......
only Bro MBZ very fast reply!
Tmr I go out with BigDrill lepak whole day who is free to join in ... hehehehe:D

gladiatorsss
25-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi gladiatorsss,

I wanna reply u coz bros knew no1 like nasi lemak more than me, infact i only eat nasi lemak in malaysia and nothing else. :D

Me not lansi or what but as u know NL contact must be carefull a bit. Hope u can join us when we are having gatherings, once u gain our trust sure i will share any NL contacts with u.

Hi Bro Dekuip,

I totally understand that. Definitely will love to join you guys on teh tarik session. lately busy with projects and also house minister guard cloasely haha .... so normally only sneak out during working hour if got chance hehe. dunno whether you guys will meet up afternoon?

cheers.

more S
25-08-2006, 04:05 PM
It's obvious to everyone that the place is Lisa de Inn.

Are you also in www.worldsexguide.info? They tend to try to hide the name of the places in there.

Bro ,
This site already closed down , do u have new site ?:)

dathinman
26-08-2006, 12:08 PM
more S,

My mistake. Should be http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Liu_Kou_Shui
26-08-2006, 12:47 PM
good info bro! will have nasi lemak today....
hope i can find the place
cheers... :D ;)

gladiatorsss
28-08-2006, 11:14 AM
went to Armada, lots more nasi lemak on saturday. Unfortunately have to wait for long hour ..... end up i ate the lunch then ciao to massage. this place more nasi lemak compare to LDI. Will try on week day and see ..

cheers.

phantomboyz
02-09-2006, 11:42 AM
any nasi lemak spot in jb area?if do,pls pm me.dun post to public as to avoid mr MIB.tq

fatboy77
22-09-2006, 04:20 PM
i have one can bonk asshole wan ... RM 200 only .. work in PJ

016-915****

cocketeer69
23-09-2006, 07:25 AM

016-915****

does this NL have a nice looking face and body? and can u pm me the number please? :D

ngk22922005
22-10-2006, 04:26 AM

016-915****
i oso want her no; please give me tq
her hv nice looking n :)

akira26
23-10-2006, 12:24 PM

016-915****

Yes, pls PM me also... can't wait... :D

Rekcuf
23-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Dear Bros,

I have one NL GEM in JB town.

Face: 6.5/10
Boob: around 34DD
Body Type: Slim

Service Type: Massage lady that can bonk if she likes you.

Only PM me for contact IF you have other YOUNG and CHIO private massage lady or PRETTY FL to exchange (Prefer JB Town).

I will verify your contact first before giving you this precious contact.

Bro who just PM and ask for contact with nothing to offer, please don't waste our time.

Thanks.

shiok1968
24-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Only PM me for contact IF you have other YOUNG and CHIO private massage lady or PRETTY FL to exchange (Prefer JB Town).

Bro who just PM and ask for contact with nothing to offer, please don't waste our time. Haiz..... why must exchange? If willing to share, then share lah. If scare lobang perchar, then keep for private use and dun tell the whole world.:rolleyes:

Btw me got no such lobang to exchange with you so dun need to PM me.:rolleyes:

jbguy
24-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Haiz..... why must exchange? If willing to share, then share lah. If scare lobang perchar, then keep for private use and dun tell the whole world.:rolleyes:

haha.... , agree with you man..... shot him "gao gao"

shiok1968
24-10-2006, 08:40 AM
haha.... , agree with you man..... shot him "gao gao" Hehehe.... dun intend to shoot him. Just hope that he gets the spirit of sharing. After all CHRISTMAS coming.:D

LaJeeBye
25-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Best Nasi Lemak in town! (http://server3.pictiger.com/img/570593/picture-hosting/andrewtee-3.php)

KLKOOL
25-10-2006, 03:43 AM
haha.... , agree with you man..... shot him "gao gao"

Agree with you bro... i think we should 'share' something with bro Rekcuf ... :rolleyes:

stephan
25-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Dear Bros,

Bro who just PM and ask for contact with nothing to offer, please don't waste our time.

Thanks.

Ya ya, I got lobang too, but hor why I must give u verify 1st? Later u give me 34DD slim Ah Qua how? kekekekekeke........

BTW, let u know my lobang vital status 1st,

Face: 9.999/10 (almost perfect)
Boob: around 38FF
Body Type: very slim
AJ : 19.5/10 ( because she can back fuck ur asshole so must give her extra 9.5 :p )

Anytime my lobang bigger than u!!! :D

jerrystockton
25-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Dear Bros,

Thanks.
Hey bro, contacts i have plenty.... CKT, OKT, PRC, NL, Roti CAnai, Russian as well, but i would not share with you..... Guess what .. reading ur post feel like wasting my time. :mad:

BLUESMAN
26-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Haiz..... why must exchange? If willing to share, then share lah. If scare lobang perchar, then keep for private use and dun tell the whole world.:rolleyes:

Just wanna show off also got lubang mah.

KLKOOL
26-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Just wanna show off also got lubang mah.

Then he should show to CIB mah... he like to see guys lobang one :rolleyes:

jbguy
26-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Then he should show to CIB mah... he like to see guys lobang one :rolleyes:
you mean he is gay? :eek:

KLKOOL
26-10-2006, 10:39 AM
you mean he is gay? :eek:

Sshhh :rolleyes: ... later he come poke ur Kar ching den u know...

CibLover
26-10-2006, 01:13 PM
you mean he is gay?

Bro jbguy, you say me like this good meh??

KNN!! Me not around for a few days, all the kar ch'ng guys come out and talk bad about me horr?? :mad:

Wait, I ask bro stephan come and poke all you guys back side, then you know. :rolleyes:

Gorken
26-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Too many gals, too many lubang, too little time.......dont even want to argue with guys that dun feel like sharing...

DeKuip
26-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Cibai Cib,

Langkawi dont have aqua's for u to choose tat's why u are so angry is it? :rolleyes:

CibLover
26-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Cibai Cib,

Langkawi dont have aqua's ....

You are right Dekuip. They don't have ahquas there because you are here in KL. Only ahquas like you will know since they are all your "sisters". Now faster go and put back some make up. Your D Cup bra is overflowing. :mad:
cb...pooi pooi ...chao ahqua you. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
26-10-2006, 01:49 PM
You are right Dekuip. They don't have ahquas there because you are here in KL. Only ahquas like you will know since they are all your "sisters". Now faster go and put back some make up. Your D Cup bra is overflowing. :mad:
cb...pooi pooi ...chao ahqua you. :rolleyes:

Like tat u should call me mah... i arrange aqau's look for u loh.

stephan
26-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Like tat u should call me mah... i arrange aqau's look for u loh.

bro,
faster bring him to chow kit lah... he damn hot already. kekekeekeke :D

CibLover
26-10-2006, 02:54 PM
bro,
faster bring him to chow kit lah... he damn hot already. ..

Why am I not surprised to see you poking here?? :rolleyes: KNS!!
Don't add salt and vinegar here, horrr.... Me just got off the phone with Dekuip. He's bringing me to go try some pretty SYT Pinoys abalone dishes!! Yummmmyyy!!! :D

DeKuip
26-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Why am I not surprised to see you poking here?? :rolleyes: KNS!!
Don't add salt and vinegar here, horrr.... Me just got off the phone with Dekuip. He's bringing me to go try some pretty SYT Pinoys abalone dishes!! Yummmmyyy!!!

Like tat oso can 'WUT' me arr? :rolleyes: ok ok.. i go tell 1 of ur story tat happend in Langkawi...

Up my points if u like it ok? hurhururhur..

jbguy
27-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Like tat oso can 'WUT' me arr? :rolleyes: ok ok.. i go tell 1 of ur story tat happend in Langkawi...

I want to know lei..... what happen with there? sorry ah, so KPO, hehe...

Bro jbguy, you say me like this good meh??

KNN!! Me not around for a few days, all the kar ch'ng guys come out and talk bad about me horr??

Wait, I ask bro stephan come and poke all you guys back side, then you know.

sorry lah, just know you are one of sister,,,not samster........heheee...

DeKuip
27-10-2006, 04:54 PM
I want to know lei..... what happen with there? sorry ah, so KPO, hehe...

Bro JBG,

Pls refer to Langkawi thread, U will find out what kind of bird CibLover like they kar ch'ng most! :p

slayer2006
08-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Nasi lemak is nice . Any lobang in kl for bungkus . Alot of MIB . Takut lah .

superdick1978
10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Pls refer to Langkawi thread, U will find out what kind of bird CibLover like they kar ch'ng most! From nasi lemak to kar ch'ng! You guys very the can! TGIF! Cheong arh! :D

luliman
11-11-2006, 11:03 AM

016-915****
bro i'm from PJ and would like to try her ....can pm me her no....thanks bro

chong_ds
07-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I am also 'hungry' for nasi lemak. Last one I had was no.73 Jasmine at Armada Spa last year so Bros you can see how 'hungry' I am. Can't go there now as my office is now in Menara Axis. Saw one the few days back when I was going to room 31* (in KowL***) & she has just finished her 45 mins.

Slim, petite, brown coloured & highlighted short-hair. About 5ft 3in, approx. 31-24-30 (as I followed from behind) wearing dam sexy silky dress, almost showing her panty, if she's wearing one. Asked her name but she ignored me. Could she be Lanie? Forget to ask Sing later as I got a call while paying up.

Any recommendations Bro for nice NL?

cucu_kuman
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
if LxSx De Inn we can't deny the 'varieties' ...have you try its sister hotel XX de inn???.....

DRYDUST
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
if LxSx De Inn we can't deny the 'varieties' ...have you try its sister hotel XX de inn???.....

fren, whats d updates on PJDI? been some times since d last visit...but their nasi lemak not much...only 1 or 2 bungkus at that time, curry chicken yes...veli delicious:)

LSB_Fan
08-03-2007, 04:58 PM
fren, whats d updates on PJDI? been some times since d last visit...but their nasi lemak not much...only 1 or 2 bungkus at that time, curry chicken yes...veli delicious

You ask small potato what he think lah :D I think threaten to cut of his Golden Chun Toi also he won't go back .

ProfessorOokami
08-03-2007, 07:15 PM
You ask small potato what he think lah :D I think threaten to cut of his Golden Chun Toi also he won't go back .

Aiyo, I didnt know that small potato has golden chun doi:eek: Shall we call them "potatesticles" or "tjundoi van holanshee" ??

LSB_Fan
09-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Aiyo, I didnt know that small potato has golden chun doi:eek: Shall we call them "potatesticles" or "tjundoi van holanshee" ??

LOLz.... Damn funny... wait for his reply lorr :D

Gorken
09-03-2007, 09:46 AM

This "tjundoi van holanshee" nowaday seldom login izzit, later rumors of platinum arshole, titanium nipple will come out....

DRYDUST
09-03-2007, 09:49 AM

i m not aware they do serve french fries.....:rolleyes: must be overfried i think

LSB_Fan
09-03-2007, 09:53 AM
i m not aware they do serve french fries.....:rolleyes: must be overfried i think

Serve i dunno, but they want to EAT french fries :p

DRYDUST
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Serve i dunno, but they want to EAT french fries :p

so tell me wat happen then...must b related to the agua cleaner right?:p

cucu_kuman
09-03-2007, 05:23 PM
fren, whats d updates on PJDI? been some times since d last visit...but their nasi lemak not much...only 1 or 2 bungkus at that time, curry chicken yes...veli delicious:)

bro..i use to go there..but bring my own girl ... then ask my girl to go back.. n get girl from PJDI...

DRYDUST
12-03-2007, 10:07 AM
bro..i use to go there..but bring my own girl ... then ask my girl to go back.. n get girl from PJDI...

:confused:

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 01:11 PM
:confused:

Me also :confused: leh.... got circus in PJ boh ???

DRYDUST
12-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Me also :confused: leh.... got circus in PJ boh ???

u go home water your plant la...water lily ... plum blosom ...

wetcloset
16-03-2007, 12:12 AM
I was doing a search on PJDI but couldn't find any here. Pls pardon if my post is in the wrong plc. I tried one mix blood(chinese - indian parentage) at PJDI and here is my experience.

Upon reaching the den, asked a 'captain' for some recommendations and preview. I was recommended this mix-blood lady and one petite lady walked into the lounge area for my viewing. since i did not have anyone in mind, decided to go for it. after choosing, i was ushered into a room by the 'captain'. after waiting for 5-10 mins, the lady came knocking at the door. to break the ice, we exchanged some pleasantries and TCSS for a short while. Then she took off her clothes and her boobs really stood out of her small frame. Then we proceeded to shower together. she was soaping me all over and washing me thoroughly. after which i went to lie down on the mattress while waiting for her to finish her washing. she started with massage as i opted for the full service(massage + FJ). After about 10 mins of so-called massage, she began to lick my back slowly and gently moving downsouth towards my tigh area. then i flipped over and she attacked my nipples by sucking & licking them sensually. then she moved further south to give my brother a blow job. she wanted to do BBBJ but i asked her to cap me coz i emphasize on safety. suction was good and long and i could sense she had a lot of experience. found out later that she had worked in this line in other countries before, namely HK, australia & phils(not sure abt this one, coz can't really remember). then it was my turn to return her favour. i started licking her nipples and slowly moved towards her pussy but stopped short at licking the pussy cat coz of hygiene purpose. however, could not help but finger her hole. her hole was very loose, a testimony of her many experiences..
after all the foreplay, it was time for the main dish. started with me on top for aboout 5 mins.. then asked her to swtich to doggie and after pumping for about 5 mins, i off-loaded. and clean-up is DIY. overall, quite an enjoyable time with her. first time for me bonking such small lady.

summary:

venue: PJDI
girl name: Lily (indian-chinese mix)
looks: 6/10, a little cute
boobs: 7/10, B or C, a handful and firm. really stood out against her very small body
BJ: 7/10 good
FJ: 8/10
RTF: maybe
Damage: RM198 (full package)

hope u have enjoyed my virgin FR in SBF.

KLKOOL
16-03-2007, 10:48 AM
u go home water your plant la...water lily ... plum blosom ...

Errr... me want MEAT :D ... not vegetarian leh.

KLKOOL
16-03-2007, 10:50 AM
hope u have enjoyed my virgin FR in SBF.

Nice FR... keep up the good work. :D

serembanmen
16-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Nice FR... keep up the good work. :D

U in KL or apart???? In china still very free ho!! muahahahaha No gal to cheong in china meh!

shiok1968
16-03-2007, 12:47 PM
U in KL or apart???? In china still very free ho!! muahahahaha No gal to cheong in china meh!He is in GZ, China.

For him it's not no girls....it's more like too many until he now taking a break. Everyday screw 5 times also very siong lah.:rolleyes:

wetcloset
17-03-2007, 12:43 AM
thanks bro KLKOOL for the compliments and encouragement. I have benefitted much from the selfless bros here who have shared info. it's only proper for me to return the favour by sharing what i know.
May the spirit of sharing prevail!

KTT1
09-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I have not written and FR for a long time, so here's one.

I went to Armada last Sat. Arrived around 3pm. not many girls around. Went to steam room and showered, then relaxed in the lounge area and asked for viewing. FIrst round of girls looked OK( #77 Jojo? was cute with big boobs) but all face look like father just mati. So waited a while then called for viewing again. This time got 1 cute YTF called Yan Yan(I think) and one NL called Cecilia. She smiled at me, so I took her.

Went to room and after 5 minutes she came. Quite friendly, and chatty. (My Chinese not very good so prefer NL) Then proceeded to shower and I wanted to try the jacuzzi, so she filled it up. After washing, started BBBJ in the tub. Before the jacuzzi could fill up, we were proceeding to the bed already...

Continued BBBJ and then I painted her. sucked and licked her tits, then went down to her pussy. It was cute and well trimmed. Her clit is very small. She started moaning but I think could be fake. Did 69 for a while then she capped me and we proceede to missionary. SHe was quite tight, so started with 1/2 stroke then long full strokes. I asked her if she wanted fast or slow, she said "I like it hard!" So I gave it to her. She sort of came a live a bit after that.

Then changed position to... er... donno how to describe. In chinese we call "poon-peen-siu-ngor-pei" ( half-side-roasted-goose-thigh) One leg under me and one leg on my shoulder. This was nice coz it gave me different angle of attack.

Then proceeded to doggy, and my favourite, doggy with her legs together and tucked under her.... This one can go really deep...:p

Finished of in that position and after that, it was SOP. Washed and said our goodbyes...

summary

venue: Armada
girl name: Cecilia (NL)
looks: 6/10, a little cute but not exactly pretty
boobs: 7/10, 34B I think...
BJ: 7/10 good
FJ: 7/10 pussy quite tight for a 29yo
RTF: maybe (wanna try others first)
Damage: RM248 + RM50 (for jacuzzi, waste money)

On the way out, say a nice looking girl called Yvonne (#39?) Looked like my ex GF so I wanna try her next...

Anyone got feedback for JoJo, Yan Yan or Yvonne? Would appreciate feedback...

Apologies for my sterile FR.

TideHunter
09-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Bro. KTT1,

i was at crystal crown last month,
when all the girls cat walked all
also like father just die, armada alos same ah ?
aiyoo...may be they share the same batch of
girls since both HC are near by.

Thankz

Gorken
10-04-2007, 09:30 AM
I think the "black face" issue is related to the HC management. Some might be tired, some kena scold by otk. Sure moody and black black face lor.. But i am impress by some WL from oversea(dun care is PRC, Viet or indon or....). Some really act good even they are not in good mood.

shiok1968
10-04-2007, 09:36 AM
But i am impress by some WL from oversea(dun care is PRC, Viet or indon or....). Some really act good even they are not in good mood.That is bcos they see your cute cute face mah. No good mood also becum good mood.:p

Gorken
10-04-2007, 09:52 AM
KNS, like that also want to poke me meh?

shiok1968
10-04-2007, 09:58 AM
KNS, like that also want to poke me meh? You like that say wait people think you like mirror.:p

Thanks for the offer but I still prefer the opposite sex.:rolleyes:

Gorken
10-04-2007, 10:03 AM
i will only be active in forum for another month plus, +++ kok with you now, later wont be seeing me react so fast already

KTT1
11-04-2007, 02:15 PM
I also donno why they face black black. Sometimes I feel as though they are paying me instead of me paying them. I think they would get a lot more ang pai if they just smile and be a bit more friendly.

I know they work hard for their money, but bloody hell, my money also did not fall from the sky.

jjmyarea
11-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro. KTT1,

i was at crystal crown last month,
when all the girls cat walked all
also like father just die, armada alos same ah ?
aiyoo...may be they share the same batch of
girls since both HC are near by.

Thankz

Any probablility they all share same father?:p

deadpoet42
24-04-2007, 06:38 PM
hi guys...

i am a newbie...and i love them nasi lemaks...

ok...my question, i know there are lots of postings on this...but anyone has any lobangs on nasi lemak to to share please pm me (i dont mind Peno as well)...especially someone i can contact personally like an OKT...

i am planning a group outing with my friends...and of course FR will be posted...

i hope i posted in the right place...TQ

Gorken
25-04-2007, 09:27 AM
deadpoet42,
We wanna help you out but post us more information....Msia is loaded with OTK and NL..So where in msia do you normally cheong? DBoss got a lot, is that your cup of tea?

Futaba
25-04-2007, 10:54 AM
deadpoet42,
We wanna help you out but post us more information....Msia is loaded with OTK and NL..So where in msia do you normally cheong? DBoss got a lot, is that your cup of tea?

Please do let me amend the typo...it's suppose to spell OKT not OTK

Hope fellow readers dun get confuse over the short form...

Just my tots...hehehehe

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Please do let me amend the typo...it's suppose to spell OKT not OTKKekeke...your eyes so sharp. Bro Gorken recently never got chance to release so typo error very normal.:p

Futaba
25-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Kekeke...your eyes so sharp. Bro Gorken recently never got chance to release so typo error very normal.:p

U guys really can enjoy urself there hor....so many kang tau....u all lucky GTOs....

For us here things r slowly dying...hur hur hur hur..
Keep up the good work...

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 11:21 AM
U guys really can enjoy urself there hor....so many kang tau....u all lucky GTOs....

For us here things r slowly dying...hur hur hur hur..
Keep up the good work...Aiyoh....you see us good, we see you good. Here the lobangs all very fast kenna sapu due to strong wind.:(

We know of one place got viets and prcs but till now the place haven open again. This is bcos the owner scare kenna sapu. Only enjoyment now is going to pubs and try to see if got ONS. If not then just drink and go home suck thumb.:p

Futaba
25-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Aiyoh....you see us good, we see you good. Here the lobangs all very fast kenna sapu due to strong wind.:(

We know of one place got viets and prcs but till now the place haven open again. This is bcos the owner scare kenna sapu. Only enjoyment now is going to pubs and try to see if got ONS. If not then just drink and go home suck thumb.:p

Lady luck never on my side for ONS...sob

Gorken
25-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Lady luck never on my side for ONS...sob

Same applies to me!!! Always go home suck thumb!!!

deadpoet42
26-04-2007, 09:08 AM
deadpoet42,

Hi Bro Gorken,

sorry...i usually cheong around KL, and JB (i go down monthly...and get quite lonely)...Mostly kl is good

:D

shiok1968
26-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Same applies to me!!! Always go home suck thumb!!!Give you one chance to change that sentence before I prove otherwise.:rolleyes:

There is a difference between cannot get and hang up and sell.:rolleyes:

Gorken
26-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Give you one chance to change that sentence before I prove otherwise.:rolleyes:

I am the pathetic kok that always dun get ONS ler....really go home and suck thumb ler...almost forgot how it feel to insert kok into pussy already....too long never action:(

notalk
26-04-2007, 12:48 PM
I like nasi lemak any good one to intro?

Tua_Lang
26-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I am the pathetic kok that always dun get ONS ler....really go home and suck thumb ler...almost forgot how it feel to insert kok into pussy already....too long never action

Recently got a "MILF" keep calling me for drink....... i believe tis 1 can ONS.... Do u got interest boh??? i can intro to u.....:D

Myself just think that whether i dare to try ONS ???? ONS at hotel.... next day most properly ONS at home.... :rolleyes:

shiok1968
27-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Recently got a "MILF" keep calling me for drink....... i believe tis 1 can ONS.... Do u got interest boh??? i can intro to u.....Bro, his lobangs so many that he already hang up and sell. Last nite another example. This time Viet and quite pretty. However our good fren say tired so just send the gal home and then go home and sleep.

You still want to give him more lobangs? Better give to others that will make better use of it example : ME.:p

Gorken
27-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Recently got a "MILF" keep calling me for drink....... i believe tis 1 can ONS.... Do u got interest boh??? i can intro to u.....:D

TL,
Dun listen to SSH, yesterday the girl refuse to go with me. She said i am not her type....give me the milf contact....i got long holiday over the weekend...slurp slurp......

shiok1968
27-04-2007, 09:52 AM
TL,
Dun listen to SSH, yesterday the girl refuse to go with me. She said i am not her type....give me the milf contact....i got long holiday over the weekend...slurp slurp......Walau....you damn greedy. Tonite already confirmed getting that PRC and then tmr nite the Viet. Program already so full still want to rush with me. Like that bo swee lah.:p

Gorken
27-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Walau....you damn greedy. Tonite already confirmed getting that PRC and then tmr nite the Viet. Program already so full still want to rush with me. Like that bo swee lah.:p

You dont +++ kok here, faster tapau go back to you home ground, got viet pub, HC that operate until 5, got BS, got mongolian pub somemore come here and compete with me...

Ahh Fatt
27-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Walau....you damn greedy. Tonite already confirmed getting that PRC and then tmr nite the Viet. Program already so full still want to rush with me. Like that bo swee lah.
Aiya...bos u not around mah.....wan to share wif u oso cannot.......:D :p
Rite or not, Bro Gorken.....

shiok1968
27-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Aiya...bos u not around mah.....wan to share wif u oso cannot.......
Rite or not, Bro Gorken.....Kekeke.....just concerned for him mah!! Scared wait screw too much, then must take tonics to recover.:p

Btw once I reach SG, I will give you a call.:D

Gorken
27-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Ahh Fatt,
I am sure this fcuker will post big big all the steam steam story about what happen in BS, make me regret i cannot go there sia

Futaba
27-04-2007, 06:01 PM

Myself just think that whether i dare to try ONS ???? ONS at hotel.... next day most properly ONS at home.... :rolleyes:

I Want ..I Want.. I Want
Save some for me.....

watchman
30-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Bro, can try opposite Pelangi Mall shoplots at about 11pm. The location is at a kopitiam along the main rd where there r plenty of shoplots motels. Saw 2 were workin the scene but discreetly. ;)

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Ahh Fatt,
I am sure this fcuker will post big big all the steam steam story about what happen in BS, make me regret i cannot go there siaSince when I will post big big??:rolleyes:

I will just tell you the stories the next time we meet.:p

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Since when I will post big big??
I will just tell you the stories the next time we meet

No need lah .. I know the SOP liao so I 'describe' to him lorr :p

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 02:05 PM
No need lah .. I know the SOP liao so I 'describe' to him lorr Knn...like that you spoil all my fun.:rolleyes:

Was going to make him gian gian then when he come down, I dun bring him there.:p

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
No need lah .. I know the SOP liao so I 'describe' to him lorr Btw our bro Ah Fatt scored a big one yesterday aft at BS. Damn shiok for him.Me, OP and Ah Boi stand outside see also steam. My biggest regret was that the meimei was first intro to me but I reject cos she too pretty and look like flower vase. How I know later she becum super super commando.:( :(

Gorken
01-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Knn...like that you spoil all my fun.:rolleyes:

Was going to make him gian gian then when he come down, I dun bring him there.:p

KNN, now i know your intention to tell me story already!!!!!!