PDA

View Full Version : Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Pages : [1] 2

uose
04-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

shop: Parklane Beauty (5th level)

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad! :(

altec7
05-01-2016, 12:04 AM
It seems like there are more and more such terrible massage joints these days.

Kudos to you Bro for sharing. If we stop patronizing such bad apples, let's see how long they can sustain.

On the bright side, there are still some places that offer decent service but those are almost like an endangered species :(

bang79
05-01-2016, 12:25 AM
But thks bro for sharing.
If good de. Also share or pm me leh. 😍

power69
05-01-2016, 12:55 AM
becareful, veri sharp sabre.

Puki69
05-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Whoa, thanks for the heads up bro. Will avoid.

Ken79
05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
ML usually falls into 2 categories

1. Chop carrot high prices with lousy service and attitude, just aim to chop few Roberts per day and relax, you don't return no problem.
These are the lazy ones.

2. Market rates with decent to good services and attitude, they get lesser money from each customer but more return customers and referrals.
These are the hardworking ones.

musttouchwalker
05-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. Was always curious to check out that place but never went.

If you want massage at Park Lane, there's a looker on the first floor that's not bad. It's not as high as the $200 from your story, but some bros might still find it a bit on the pricier side. I remember she gave me some reason about why MPs at Park Lane charge higher but it sounded a bit bullshit at the time and I can't quite remember now.

Regaine
08-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Hi bros

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .

totoman
08-01-2016, 10:52 AM
If u really want hanky panky please don't go to those place . With $150 u get a better service at GL legal joint

Don't let your small head took over your big head

Naka_Timo
09-01-2016, 10:19 PM

thanks, upped you back +63

archer69
10-01-2016, 12:58 AM

Wow power 63 bro!

lemonlaw00
10-01-2016, 03:21 AM
Naka, just up 3 pts

vader8847
10-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad! :(

All Brothers need to boycott them a or 2 months.:mad::mad:

They felt pinch in their business especially CNY coming.:eek:

cavemanng
10-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Should condemn this

garagez
10-01-2016, 12:16 PM
of course avoid this type of shop .... they think we can be chopped easily fu*ke* bastard

thank you for sharing bro

Joe Fox
10-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Should condemn this

Agree....

Support w 8pts

LeeHsienLoong
10-01-2016, 02:50 PM
The primary reason such places continue to exist because there are brothers paying. :eek:

tarma69
10-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Your experience not as bad as mine: One joint at Sultan Plaza ground floor don't even offer full course, just BM+HJ done fully naked and quoted me $200!! :eek: WTF!!! :mad:

Regaine
10-01-2016, 08:15 PM
All Brothers need to boycott them a or 2 months.:mad::mad:

They felt pinch in their business especially CNY coming.:eek:

That is why I am thinking of starting a thread . Since there is a thread for bad bonk . Why not a thread for bad massage attitude and high prices ? I am seeing more and more negative feedback from bros being overcharged . And maybe the AV can go raid those places . :)

Regaine
10-01-2016, 08:18 PM
The primary reason such places continue to exist because there are brothers paying. :eek:

These only a miniority bro . The rest of us are normal hardworking people . Money is getting harder and harder to earn. As long as we know what to pay we won't be become another carrot head.

Regaine
10-01-2016, 08:18 PM

Much appreciate bro. :)

HornyRat
10-01-2016, 09:44 PM
That is why I am thinking of starting a thread . Since there is a thread for bad bonk . Why not a thread for bad massage attitude and high prices ? I am seeing more and more negative feedback from bros being overcharged . And maybe the AV can go raid those places . :)

Good idea, support this plan. :D

Harvest
10-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Your experience not as bad as mine: One joint at Sultan Plaza ground floor don't even offer full course, just BM+HJ done fully naked and quoted me $200!! :eek: WTF!!! :mad:

That is really too much... Might as well go GL to bonk for $150.... cheaper and with full service! And without the fear of getting raided! :rolleyes:

silverstrike
11-01-2016, 04:50 PM

They really think so easy to get money from us ? :mad:

Ken79
11-01-2016, 05:36 PM
The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.

Regaine
12-01-2016, 10:02 AM
The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.

Then all I can say is sorry to these people who don't know enough and never surf SBF . Guess they will learn the hard way and realise they had been become a carrot head . But hopefully if more bros can come forward and share which joints overcharge and give bad service and attitude then we can be more careful with our hard earned money .

suckanegg
12-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Bro, thanks for the info and support !!!!!!

johnn
12-01-2016, 04:18 PM

china gals keep coming here,to do tis type of businese.

romidogdog
12-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Then all I can say is sorry to these people who don't know enough and never surf SBF . Guess they will learn the hard way and realise they had been become a carrot head . But hopefully if more bros can come forward and share which joints overcharge and give bad service and attitude then we can be more careful with our hard earned money .
As long they never surf SBF, they must have been a carrot head all along and still think what they paid is market rate..:D:D:D

xiaolong89
12-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up to avoid more victims!! Or else all think we cheongsters nice to chop. We also got think with big brain one okay!

Regaine
13-01-2016, 10:18 AM
As long they never surf SBF, they must have been a carrot head all along and still think what they paid is market rate..:D:D:D

Must really thanks boss for this wonderful platform . Without this platform I won't know where the good massages are . :) Sooner or later they will learn about this SBF . But in the meantime we should protect ourselves from being another carrot head . All I can say is please bros don't pay high prices. You can bargain down or just simply reject their services and walk away . There are always other spas to choose from .

LeeHsienLoong
13-01-2016, 12:48 PM
I strongly suggest we should create a BAD MASSAGE thread and compile the list there.
Alternatively, we could do it in this thread if TS supports.
The primary aim should be to weave out the rotten eggs and able brothers to enjoy the services reasonably.

venuspapa
14-01-2016, 12:31 AM

Support X 100000000000000000

Regaine
15-01-2016, 10:52 AM
I strongly suggest we should create a BAD MASSAGE thread and compile the list there.
The primary aim should be to weave out the rotten eggs and able brothers to enjoy the services reasonably.

That is what I am hoping to achieve also . As long as there is genuine sharing from bros here which shop does carrot chop and bad service then more bros will be aware and not go . It will definitely save our hard earned money . I will PM the TS to see if we can use his thread . I like his title . :)

hearttraeh6969
16-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Yah, should boycott these joints, we are not carrot chopper !!!

Regaine
19-01-2016, 11:26 AM

TS had already PM me his permission for us to use his thread. Hope to see more bros provide genuine feedback .

1) expose those shops that overcharge .
2) provide piano massage ( though this could be subjective )
3) bad attitude .

Regaine
19-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Just some feedback from other bros who feel the market price should be :

Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!

The market rate use to be$35 for 45mins,then they upp to $40 then upp again to $45 and now some even $50.Dont know what the fuck they doing think we are carrots.I think we should pay more than $50 for HJ,for FJ $100-$120 is acceptable.If service is good n auto roam available tips for them range $20-$30 is fine for me.But some asshole is asking $80 for HJ and $150-$200 for FJ that's too much.I will tell them off.

phelps
19-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Lets boycott this "Chopping" board SPA/HC

:mad:

I would go for an authentic Massage at $65 for 90mins

then go geylang for a good bang. $50. ( thai )
$60 for viet ( but beware of dead fish attitude)
$80 for PRC ( Quite good)

And lives like a Happy Man.

Estimated Price paid : $65+ $50 = $115 for thai's one pop

I rather spend this rather kena become Mr.CARROT for those SPA and HC.:eek:

Regaine
21-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Another shop to avoid :

Was driving along Serangoon Road towards Macpherson when i happen to see blinking led on the perimeter of the door of this particular shop. So went to look look see see.

Was quoted price for massage and agreed to take half an hour(to test water). Once inside room, was told to bath. After washing up, lady came in and ask me lie down face up straight away. Was thinking how to straight away massage front. Touch touch abit and told me "30 mins cannot massage, what service you want?" Open steep pricing of $100 for sexy massage, $150 for BJ and $200 for FJ. Really turn off but didnt want to waste entrance fee, so bargain down sexy massage to $50.(she say give special price $60)

And guess what happen during sexy massage? Turns out to be a mechanical handjob.

So i paid $80 for 10 mins of HJ plus 10 mins of bathing and waiting.

I dont want to openly name the shop as my bad experience could be a one off thing and this place could be another brother favourite joint.

I believe enough clue have been given for you to spot the shop too. If want to confirm plus chop, do pm me.

Anyway when i visited, only one lady working. Told me she PRC but like local/malaysian.

newyorker88
21-01-2016, 04:39 PM

Hahaha, they think their CB made of gold? 200 at shopping mall... They are over rating themselves

Regaine
21-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Hahaha, they think their CB made of gold? 200 at shopping mall... They are over rating themselves

That is the problem. Unless they are SYTs and of model quality type I would not even pay for more than $100.00 . :eek: Hope more bros will come forward to share so that we can avoid such places.

milkcananime
21-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Okay thanks for highlighting such MP with unethical service . Hope they learn their pain full lessons

linoleum3
21-01-2016, 07:07 PM
well i was talking to one ML she also mentioned that business very hard... she use to chase customers away if they dont do special... but changed her attitude when she realised the long term effect it have on her own business. (plus she's not hot)

I tell her reputation is all it is in this kind of service line, one good spread to thousands, one bad thats it for you, at most let u chop carrot few times more times.

normally i wont go for her but i took up her offer and she really tried very very hard on her service so kinda believe what she said... is at a blue name box near bugis... not many people will go past there

wpns
22-01-2016, 09:57 AM

I think you got big balls for using our PM Lee as your nick.:p:p
http://cheryl-online.net/salute.gif

CumExplorer
22-01-2016, 10:33 PM
That is the problem. Unless they are SYTs and of model quality type I would not even pay for more than $100.00 . :eek: Hope more bros will come forward to share so that we can avoid such places.

bro well said, ups you cheers :D

need to protect our hard-earned $$$, nowadays life not easy :cool:

Regaine
23-01-2016, 03:24 PM
bro well said, ups you cheers :D

need to protect our hard-earned $$$, nowadays life not easy :cool:

Thanks for your support . Hope more bros will come on board to share their experience about all these carrot chopper shops .

Regaine
23-01-2016, 03:40 PM
This is one place confirm carrot chopper

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=450366

Go there at your own risk.

Regaine
29-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Ups thread for awareness. Please bros if you find any shops/spas that overcharges please share in this thread .

justanothermeat
01-02-2016, 11:35 AM
i think its ok to post the name of such places so other bros will know.

Regaine
06-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Another carrot head chop shop

I used to frequent a place near lavender MRT and it bring fond memories because of it discrete location near carpark. I didn't visit this place for more than a year.

Went back one day after meeting a Friend for dinner near one of the Coffeeshop. Open the door and saw 2 ladies. One fat with rather big boobs (D cups) and one skinny lady. Decided to select the fat one as she say she can massage well and has rather huge knockers.

Name: Lxlx.
Look: 6/10
Boob: 7/10 (D cups)
Body: 4/10 (Tummy huge)
GFE: 1/10 (Just want to complete the deed ASAP)

Price: $50 for HJ no touching, $80 for HJ roaming/ Breast massage, $100 for breast fuck, $150 for FJ!

WTF! I told her go fly kite since a fat ass wants to charge $150 for FJ!

Bo pian select BF as I am there and have to release. Suddenly hear some moaning next door and suddenly feel high. The moan lasted 10 min and I overheard the lady charging the guy $200 for FJ. Oh my god (Sorry bro!), feel pain for you after kana one deep chop by the Guan Yu sabre.....Seriously $200 for a 10 min fuck...Oh my god!

LOL! Both of us shake out head and leave this amazing black shop. On my way out, the girls still ask me to write a good FR and introduce some clients to them. I told them the charge is too high but I am told about the boss taking $35-50 as commission etc...I told the skinny lady I can't write any FR without trying but she say just write good one. WTF! CB! Should I introduce more carrot to them?

RTF? No way. With the unstable economy, time to selective choose gems. Rather keep my money in my pocket

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14178796&postcount=1

uose
06-02-2016, 02:40 PM
This is one place confirm carrot chopper

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=450366

Go there at your own risk.

Adelphi sell carrot heads one. dun go there unless you have deep pockets.

LeeHsienLoong
06-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Adelphi sell carrot heads one. dun go there unless you have deep pockets.

This is a known fact but despite that there are people who still patronize this place and that is the reason they are able to survive for years chopping us. :rolleyes:

M0ntblanc
06-02-2016, 09:54 PM
How come no see the infamous south bridge road tcm listed here lol... The outlet that has been openly chopping lots of bros one... Or Kenna remove le :D

Regaine
08-02-2016, 10:54 AM
How come no see the infamous south bridge road tcm listed here lol... The outlet that has been openly chopping lots of bros one... Or Kenna remove le :D

Can you provide the link ?

Wishing all Bros a Happy and Prosperous New Year .

Please remember use your Big Head more than your Small head when you cheong.

Don't give in to high prices . Don't become another carrot head .

Always remember to use protection at all times .

If any bros who encounter shops/spas who charge high prices do please report here .

Regaine
08-02-2016, 10:55 AM
This is a known fact but despite that there are people who still patronize this place and that is the reason they are able to survive for years chopping us. :rolleyes:

Don't know why this place is still allowed to operate.

power69
10-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Don't know why this place is still allowed to operate.

they say only do facial,
no body,no special svc.
hard to close them down.

Regaine
18-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Upz thread for awareness .

7h3h3r371c
19-02-2016, 10:12 PM

this bro totally gets it :D

you guys should really imagine... singapore population getting bigger everyday... so ofcourse everyday got "new players"... even i also hunting for a few months before reading through SBF... another few years before making an account :p

anyway... i got a funny encounter a few years back... was hunting in peace center... decided to go in to one HC because the receptionist was really chio... but i already managed my expectation... probably a "bait & switch"

turns out the receptionist proceed with massage... i was thinking "jackpot" already... but then after 30 mins massage... when it comes to the GQ a PRC lady came in to do the deed... i was like "WTFF!!" :eek:

but cannot say anything... and the price was standard 50 + 50... little head already horny so just proceed and erupt...

still an experience cannot forget lol :D

Bestie
19-02-2016, 10:57 PM
The amount of $ I have spent in massage parlour over so many donkey years, maybe by now can buy a 3 room HDB flat liao:D

Well, last time where to find SYT? ML mainly milf, maybe partly we were young than.

Now age catching up, as long can find a ML not a time watcher, very good liao, $ still secondary, of course must be spare cash we have, than we go lor.

unregistered_10
19-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Which joint in Peace ctr, can share via pm.
Appreciate , thks

Mehehehe
21-02-2016, 07:27 AM
The first MP beside the Famous nasi lemak on the left in Yishun, Chong pang. is a bloody chop carrot shop.

Quoted $80 for HJ, $120 hj + touch...ladies there are 40++ years old all PRC ...avoid if u can , chop carrot shop..!

I heard the 2nd store on the left is the same exact store..heard Bros say that store got China food smell + the ladies smells also hahahah

So far I only heard good reviews for the 3rd Thai MP which is the left most one away from Nasi lemak.

7h3h3r371c
21-02-2016, 09:07 AM
The amount of $ I have spent in massage parlour over so many donkey years, maybe by now can buy a 3 room HDB flat liao:D

Well, last time where to find SYT? ML mainly milf, maybe partly we were young than.

Now age catching up, as long can find a ML not a time watcher, very good liao, $ still secondary, of course must be spare cash we have, than we go lor.

:eek::eek::eek:

wah bro... you go MP 5 times a week is it? can buy 3 room HDB flat... savage sia...

nc52
21-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Thanks for sharing bro.

adonis
21-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Mehehehe n all fellow chiongsters. Those prices told to u r expensive for an out-of-town place like Yishun. In short think of most PRC girls as expensive, rushing n who must give us bad service bitches. They can only earn one time from us. Not a good business practice.

Regaine
24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .

razorwind
27-02-2016, 01:33 AM
Hi bros, just want to share a joint I tried and had bad session.

This joint is located along macpherson road. It’s a row of shop houses with 3 MPs, the one I went to was the middle one.

The place was ok, the interior looks dim and cosy, and has shower attached.

The lady that served me got some age one lah. Not chio enough and body not hot enough to be considered MILF. Her massage was so so, got some strength. But her special services is the one that I want to warn all you bros about. She gave her menu @ HJ 50, Body 80 and FJ 150, but I was surprised she asked 150 for FJ. I was like wtf, you aunty level still want to ask for 150, might as well I go the famous one near Chinatown fuck chio-er and younger girls. I said wah full service so expensive, she then explained cos got BJ lah, boob fuck and FJ, that’s why expensive, I went wtf in my head at every word she said. I told her I don’t want full service, she then offered BM+CBJ @ 100. I tried to bargain for BBBJ but she insisted CBJ. So I settled for CBJ (very stupid of me) and off we went. What made me most pek chek is her CBJ is really half fuck. Keep saying im very thick, so she only do my dickhead, suck abit, then stop to ‘rest’ and BM me. I reminded her I paid for BJ, implying I want to cum with BJ, but she said she is trying her best, and insisted im thick and she need to rest her mouth. Really wtf, after a while she asked if we can do HJ instead, so I told her im paying for BJ, and I want to cum with BJ, then she said she did give me BJ, just that Im too thick and its difficult to blow me, and told me not to be unreasonable because she did blow me (I quoted her in full). At this point I dun really give a fuck liao because I know she won’t reduce price, mood gone and went limp. She still got the cheek to ask me why I went soft. I told her whatever, HJ then HJ, because it beats going off with blue balls. So she HJ me and I dun care went to dig her pussy even though she stopped me from doing that previously. So I shot and washed up, paid and left. Didn’t even ask for her name.

All in all the damage was 45 + 100. I didn’t really see the other girls in this joint. But the line-up for night time (this joint is 24 hours according to her) doesn’t look impressive. May have better luck in the morning/evening. Shall try the other 2 by the side when I get the chance. So bros considering to try be warned.

sweet17
27-02-2016, 12:23 PM
The first MP beside the Famous nasi lemak on the left in Yishun, Chong pang. is a bloody chop carrot shop.

Quoted $80 for HJ, $120 hj + touch...ladies there are 40++ years old all PRC ...avoid if u can , chop carrot shop..!

I heard the 2nd store on the left is the same exact store..heard Bros say that store got China food smell + the ladies smells also hahahah

So far I only heard good reviews for the 3rd Thai MP which is the left most one away from Nasi lemak.

I just went to verify, since I got nothing better to do...
The ladies really think I am a carrot.
Pop question after 15 mins. Wtf, I say I go take money from car, then ran like the wind.

Sexmen
27-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Hi bros, just want to share a joint I tried and had bad session.

This joint is located along macpherson road. It’s a row of shop houses with 3 MPs, the one I went to was the middle one.

All in all the damage was 45 + 100. I didn’t really see the other girls in this joint. But the line-up for night time (this joint is 24 hours according to her) doesn’t look impressive. May have better luck in the morning/evening. Shall try the other 2 by the side when I get the chance. So bros considering to try be warned.

Bro, dun waste time with the other 2. or the whole of macpherson MP. Basically waste of your hard-earned money...

Sweetgemss
29-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Hi bros

Bro.

Try for this one.
More economical and msybe better service.

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/yun-%e8%bf%90/

GOODFELLO
29-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Super COOL REPLY - TRUE TO ITS EVERY WORD !!!!!

QUOTE=Regaine;14255774]Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .[/QUOTE]

GOODFELLO
29-02-2016, 08:25 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=585874

Tired of carrot chop + NONSENSE -
just WANT A DECENT CLEAN SUPERB MASSAGE - click above thread :-

=GOODFELLO;14276609]Super COOL REPLY - TRUE TO ITS EVERY WORD !!!!!

QUOTE=Regaine;14255774]Thanks for sharing. please continue updating on this thread. Bros do please share with your friends to be careful about being carrot chop. Our money is getting harder and harder to earn . We need to learn to stretch our dollar. Don't give in these greedy MLs who are asking for 150 to 300 for a shot .[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Ken79
29-02-2016, 11:45 PM
unless you are a regular of the joint and lady, if not paying the cover 50 + fj 100-120 in an unknown MP these days is 3/4 waste money, not like the good old 2000s and before days lol.

a safer bet is to spend 100 in dome 2 prc FLs or legal house cat 100 or others, the balance 50 go to a decent joint for 1 hour massage

in this way you still get a proper fuck for 30-60 mins and a proper massage for 60 mins, same amount of money spend; +/- 150 and twice the enjoyment lol

Regaine
02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
I just went to verify, since I got nothing better to do...
The ladies really think I am a carrot.
Pop question after 15 mins. Wtf, I say I go take money from car, then ran like the wind.

Good for you . Maybe I should use the same trick too . :)

GOODFELLO
02-03-2016, 01:22 PM
SAMSTER BROS

COME SUPPORT CLEAN HARDWORKING PRC MILF IN HOT 30s - IN CLEAN DECENT SPA :-
JUST CLICK :-

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=585874

GOODFELLO
05-03-2016, 02:17 PM
my sincere apology to Samster bros - if i am seen as Spamming your thread............

I have zero bad intention here.

thomasdelaruue
06-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Good for you . Maybe I should use the same trick too . :)
prc gal make ppl pay massage money first.
one whole row of chinna shop is like that.
ppl pk complexthird flor near over head bridge

Regaine
08-03-2016, 09:54 AM
prc gal make ppl pay massage money first.
one whole row of chinna shop is like that.
ppl pk complexthird flor near over head bridge

Bro I have no problem paying the entrance fee upfront first. It is the other fee that I have problem with.

Regaine
17-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Do please continue to share which places are carrot chopper ; piano massage and bad attitude .

Regaine
28-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Do please continue to share which places are carrot chopper ; piano massage and bad attitude .

Regaine
31-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Any brothers who have bad experience do please share here . Thanks.

Regaine
23-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Do please post your bad experience here .

thomasdelaruue
24-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Bro I have no problem paying the entrance fee upfront first. It is the other fee that I have problem with.

yes then try tanjong katong rd ....
av comin

adonis
27-06-2016, 07:10 PM
There's a local Chi. massage woman who told me a few weeks ago that a Rika, or some name like that, another local Chi. massage woman who works in Fortune Centre told her something. I told her, I never heard of Rika in Fortune Centre. She said Rika might use different names. I think Rika is Joyce, exThe Adelphi. Rika told her that massage girls prefer new customers because they can 'ketuk' (over charge and cheat) them. And cut short their time if I may add. The local Chi. massage woman was initially quite good to me but cut short my time. I felt she has learnt bad things from Rika. I guess they have enough new walk-in customers to not bother about retaining loyal paying customers like us. Still not a smart business practice.

Regaine
06-07-2016, 01:26 PM

Regaine
14-07-2016, 09:59 AM

power69
14-07-2016, 08:39 PM
There.?.....
tially quite good to me but cut short my time. I felt she has learnt bad things from Rika. I guess they have enough new walk-in customers to not bother about retaining loyal paying customers like us. Still not a smart business practice.

its happen to other masg shop too, after a while they hv many customers, svc standard drop.

LeeHsienLoong
14-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Continue to post openly addresses of fucked up MPs. :cool:

power69
16-07-2016, 01:51 AM
the gals ask member to jack up their thread.

Bloomc
16-07-2016, 08:46 AM
It's also important to post the girl name
Many a times , the shop has many other good girls
It might just be a rotten apple only

Tripster
16-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Guys, dun ever walk into Orchard Towers massage shops...you have been warned...They chop dice and saute you. My business clients (who did not know better) ALL had bad experience...:mad:

johnn
16-07-2016, 01:16 PM
yes u r right, but...
not all gals in the shop are bad.

not all prc bad.
try qiqi ,prc milf hard strong masg,n jg.
jalan sultan

Regaine
18-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Guys, dun ever walk into Orchard Towers massage shops...you have been warned...They chop dice and saute you. My business clients (who did not know better) ALL had bad experience...:mad:

However there are some guys are very rich and can afford the price .

Regaine
18-07-2016, 12:55 PM
yes u r right, but...
not all gals in the shop are bad.

not all prc bad.
try qiqi ,prc milf hard strong masg,n jg.
jalan sultan

Unfortunately the good ones are getting lesser and lesser .

power69
19-07-2016, 12:31 AM
nowaday high class society
Had to use wetchat,cant phone.
D i r t y women

power69
19-07-2016, 12:34 AM
However there are some guys are very rich and can afford the price .

fuck too much can get retarded a little,
doesnt notice it.

sabi
19-07-2016, 12:27 PM
furama shopping also chop carrot. bad attitute

BADDDman
19-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Well said Regaine + Johnnn 🖒

Not all PRC MLs are bad. There is a minority good ones.

Not all MLs who work for a particular Con shop are bad. There is a minority good ones.

Not all SPAs found inside a Notorious building are bad. There are always minority good SPAs.

Unfortunately the good ones are gettting lesser and lesser .

johnn
19-07-2016, 09:05 PM
lousy one ask member write juicy report.
to lure.

Regaine
21-07-2016, 02:16 PM
fuck too much can get retarded a little,
doesnt notice it.

Sadly they don't use their big brain to think . They let their small brain take control .

lousy one ask member write juicy report.
to lure.

That is nowadays I don't ready the juicy reports. I will be more suspicious if a particular thread has got many juicy reports. If I want to try the ML I will just go in and try . If the ML gives me bad service ; she definitely won't be seeing me again .

Regaine
01-08-2016, 04:55 PM

power69
02-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Sadly they don't use their big brain to think . They let their small brain take control .

That is nowadays I don't ready the juicy reports. I will be more suspicious if a particular thread has got many juicy reports. If I want to try the ML I will just go in and try . If the ML gives me bad service ; she definitely won't be seeing me again .
up for awareness..
juicy report to get more point.
its fake

SAFFRONnation
15-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Good pointers bro 😉

Well said Regaine + Johnnn 🖒

Not all PRC MLs are bad. There is a minority good ones.

Not all MLs who work for a particular Con shop are bad. There is a minority good ones.

Not all SPAs found inside a Notorious building are bad. There are always minority good SPAs.

slimbullet
16-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.
Advertised as Local, with big boobs(that part is real), and a real JG master with 5 years of experience.
End up it was a PRC who probably knew about 10 to 20 english words. Like most ads, her face was pixelated in the photo, for good reason. Worst of all she had this super yellowish teeth(the kind like never brush teeth for many years), it was a major turn off for me. $ paid at entrance, so no choice followed her in.. she probably has 5 years of experience in massaging eyebrows, yeah that's all she did, massage my eyebrows for 10 mins.
She put this plastic wrapper, the kind that is used to wrap vegetables and fruits on my dick and did a BJ for like 30s then changed to HJ (she did not have condoms). I was like in a semi-amused state and the pistol just wont fire. After 10 mins, i told her to stop, wore my clothes and got the fuck out of that place.
Come to think about it, my dick did look like a carrot.. lol

Price: $150
Boobs: 6/10
Face: cannot make it
GFE: not applicable
RTM: :eek:

LeeHsienLoong
16-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Why did you even agree to her services? :eek:

crackpod
16-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.
Advertised as Local, with big boobs(that part is real), and a real JG master with 5 years of experience.
End up it was a PRC who probably knew about 10 to 20 english words. Like most ads, her face was pixelated in the photo, for good reason. Worst of all she had this super yellowish teeth(the kind like never brush teeth for many years), it was a major turn off for me. $ paid at entrance, so no choice followed her in.. she probably has 5 years of experience in massaging eyebrows, yeah that's all she did, massage my eyebrows for 10 mins.
She put this plastic wrapper, the kind that is used to wrap vegetables and fruits on my dick and did a BJ for like 30s then changed to HJ (she did not have condoms). I was like in a semi-amused state and the pistol just wont fire. After 10 mins, i told her to stop, wore my clothes and got the fuck out of that place.

bro, lesson learnt.
your fr made my day.
almost fell off my chair...the part where "plastic wrapper" was used and "look like a carrot"
have a nice day...

Regaine
16-08-2016, 02:49 PM

For $150.00 I can get a good fuck at Geylang . :eek:

slimbullet
16-08-2016, 10:01 PM
bro, lesson learnt.
your fr made my day.
almost fell off my chair...the part where "plastic wrapper" was used and "look like a carrot"
have a nice day...

Glad I made your day bro. Cheers =)

slimbullet
16-08-2016, 10:03 PM
For $150.00 I can get a good fuck at Geylang . :eek:

I take it as part of the learning curve bro. An expensive learning curve :rolleyes:

assrimmer
17-08-2016, 02:24 PM

LOL! That is a good one bro!

assrimmer
17-08-2016, 04:53 PM
I take it as part of the learning curve bro. An expensive learning curve :rolleyes:

yep, such is life :(

slimbullet
17-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Hope there are more threads like this to create awareness of bad HCs/MLs.

Thanks to fellow bros for appreciating my FR. Cheers. :)

Regaine
18-08-2016, 10:32 AM

Indeed an expensive lesson . I too have started this way many years ago . Learnt the hard way . But now there is so much info just on this board. Just need to spend some time reading it . The more info you have the less chance of you getting being carrot chopped . Don't let these greedy MLs coned our hard earned money . Like I said this before it is this sort of shops that will only earned our money once .

slimbullet
19-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Indeed an expensive lesson . I too have started this way many years ago . Learnt the hard way . But now there is so much info just on this board. Just need to spend some time reading it . The more info you have the less chance of you getting being carrot chopped . Don't let these greedy MLs coned our hard earned money . Like I said this before it is this sort of shops that will only earned our money once .

Exactly my thoughts.

Mmind
19-08-2016, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=slimbullet;14966731]Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.

Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation:
DreamzAngel is one of the Best!DreamzAngel is one of the Best!DreamzAngel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up 『YoYo,Local 36D BUSTY Masseuse』 ♥Skillful Massage|BM|69HJ|JG|♥ All Races Are Welcomed
Calling all massage lover!!! YoYo is a beautiful BUSTY masseuse who has extremely good attitude and provide excellent massage. She is very skillful in doing Authentic Massage with more than 3 years experience. She can do really solid massage with good strength and techniques. She is well-trained and will give you a complete full body massage to ease all your tiredness and stress. Her massage is unique in such a way that she skillfully combined the essence of all kind of massage so that it is best for our tired and worn out body. Her massage is all rounded and covers every part of your body. Bros that are tired or need a real good massage to ease your painful body, you know she is the right choice to go to. Don?t miss it, pick up the phone and call her NOW!!

Please Call Or Text YoYo @ 8319 7132

Name: YoYo(Local)
Attitude: Service Oriented & Not Time Watcher
Body: Fair & Soft Smooth Skin complexion
Boobs: 36D
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Looks: Petit Size, Pleasant Looking
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean! Stay Alone: Yes
Language: Chinese & Simple English Smses & Calls Are Welcome

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her Upper Body During The Session]

Full body oil massage全身油推/传统按摩
[raditional Chinese massage using acupressure to stimulate meridian points. known to further enhance the body?s circulation. It improves the suppleness and flexibility of muscles which further intensifies the resilience, vigour and potency, with the use of swift and periodic strokes.]针对肩部及颈椎进行针对性治疗,是同经络,代谢毒素活血化瘀、祛风散寒、是同经脉、环节肩颈]

Essence Oil Full Back Aromatherapy Massage 全身香精油推背 / 按摩
[Hard and Solid Massage with Essence Oil. She had been working in Massage Spa for years and have years of experience in Massaging. You can opted to try her Full body Massage with Oil or without Oil. It is up to your preference.]

Chinese Physician Fingers Massage 中医指压推拿 /全身按摩
[She is a very Experienced Masseuse who know how to apply the correct strength at the right spot to press on your back, massage you fully to soothe and relief fatigue for you.]

Lymphatic Detoxication 淋巴排毒
[She will skilfully work on your previous private part and help to stimulate the kidneys power]

Authentic Full Body Health Massage 保健按摩
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

Shiatsu Oil Massage 桑拿推油
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

Oil Rub 推油
[It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

Manhood Kidney Treatment 肾部保养
[Boost Up Your Manhood, Damm Good]

Full Body Tuina 全身推拿
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩
[After a Hard Day Work, Request: Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder]

Sensual Breast Fxxk 感性胸交 and Body 2 Body Massage 胸部按摩
[How Could We Miss Out Such Gorgeous Sight When She Unhook! Hope You Stay Calm & Able To Resist Her Charm!]
[Do Note That An Additional $30 Is Required]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Have been told by many clients that she really do magic hands and her subtle strokes and touches that not only deeply relaxes you but also produces a very exciting effect at the same time.]

Skilled Zhua Gen 专业抓根
[The goal is actually not always orgasm but most will experience this as a very welcome and pleasurable side effect of the massage session.make the experience as pleasurable and as long lasting as possible and can be done with or without massage oil,depending on personal preference.helps with sexual issues-libido and premature ejaculation. ]提振性功能強壯身體活力充沛找回男人主宰的信心幸福美滿控制自如]

Skilled Zhua Gen 专业抓根
[Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[YES, Very Sensual, with her smooth and Magical hands, within minutes you will feel like releasing your loads and shoot sky-high!]

GFE : 女朋友感
[Friendly & Approachable. She's a Good Companionship & Worth Your Visit]

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Services That Are Not Mention Above.

Her Working Hours:
Daily, 11am - 10pm

Damages:

$60/SOLID SHIOK SHIOK JUAGEN SESSION/30 Mins
OR
$100 / 60 Mins / Massage and HandJob(Add $30 For BM Or BF)
Or
$150/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/boobs fxxk /BM/JG//MOSHA/90 Mins

♥♥♥ Cozy Room With Massage Bed ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text YoYo @ 8319 7132

johnn
20-08-2016, 10:28 AM
yoyo from local directoty also??

Mmind
20-08-2016, 09:31 PM

At the newly open or going to open shop 7x5A Geylang road bj using wrap no more using CD is bj less than 20second total cost $35+$100.

johnn
20-08-2016, 09:41 PM
thk for update ...
She nvr say shifting out lei.

Regaine
26-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Upz thread for awareness . Looks like more and more bros are complaining about bad practises by the MLs . Please do share in this thread .

adonis
28-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Adding onto slimbullet's FR, the other Ground floor massage parlour in Grnadlink Square, #01-4X, there's a solitary matured local Chinese woman. Still well kept looks and slim. A little tanned. I asked her to lock the front door before the special started but she didn't want to do it. Then she rushed me. I never went back.

Rejuvenate Spa, second level. When it just opened, there was a local Chinese man. A little tanned. Gangster looking. I found him rude. He lost my business.

BADDDman
28-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Adding onto slimbullet's FR, the other Ground floor massage parlour in Grnadlink Square, #01-4X, there's a solitary matured local Chinese woman. Still well kept looks and slim. A little tanned. I asked her to lock the front door before the special started but she didn't want to do it. Then she rushed me. I never went back.

Rejuvenate Spa, second level. When it just opened, there was a local Chinese man. A little tanned. Gangster looking. I found him rude. He lost my business.

Adonis - u were massaged by the gangster looking local Chinese man.....?

helmsley
29-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Adonis - u were massaged by the gangster looking local Chinese man.....?

Lol, this is hilarious.

adonis
29-08-2016, 06:18 PM
BADDDMan, your assumption is funny. Must be the joke of the day.

thomasdelaruue
30-08-2016, 03:58 PM
the gals ask carot head to open thread ,advertise in samibhoi

johnn
30-08-2016, 05:53 PM
either way died.
Licence joint cant lock. will get fine.

Regaine
30-08-2016, 09:20 PM
either way died.
Lock door no fj evidence
But door lock already got a one k fine.
Door not lock, both of them naked, red handed.

Both naked where got wrong . Unless they were got in the action . Can always say we are massaging each other .

thomasdelaruue
30-08-2016, 10:56 PM
try condo freelance masseuse,
can ask for naked masg.

thomasdelaruue
31-08-2016, 02:08 AM
Both naked where got wrong . Unless they were got in the action . Can always say we are massaging each other .

yes no action, no evidence to get charge,
but kenna blacklisted

BADDDman
31-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Tq for your Kind compliment 🤔🤔🤔

BADDDMan, your assumption is funny. Must be the joke of the day.

BADDDman
31-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Helmsley

Im happy u r happy 😄😃😆

Lol, this is hilarious.

johnn
31-08-2016, 11:13 PM

if door lock, just wait for customer to come out for questioning.

Massage9988
01-09-2016, 01:42 AM
This some of people keep on sabo on this location openly,in few of the thread why?

silverstrike
01-09-2016, 11:25 AM
This some of people keep on sabo on this location openly,in few of the thread why?

Maybe it is from competitors ?

adonis
01-09-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't own any massage parlours or receive any money from massage girls. Massage girls who give good service have nothing to fear from customers. Bad ones, watch out. johnn, the AV Police has smashed down the glass front wall of a massage parlour in Fortune Centre.

thomasdelaruue
01-09-2016, 01:38 PM
thk for many updates.
fortune centre second ,n third floor
massage shop, can try .
.they will not lock door.
bad svc becos they dont let ppl fuck.

thomasdelaruue
01-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Maybe it is from competitors ?

maybe they tarik away all pretty gals from chinatown
come here,now okt war.
now ppl park ,and furama, no business, the lady boss have to
work for people.

BroLouis
01-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Just kena worst massage in decade. The so called the plaza massage 2nd level wit all beautiful malaysian girl. All Bullshit one. Inside is fully of old hag. Regretted entering. Beware if you want granny massage

thomasdelaruue
01-09-2016, 03:18 PM
which plaza?? City plaza ,far east plaza?

FT86
01-09-2016, 03:31 PM
which plaza?? City plaza ,far east plaza?

The plaza at beach road

SAFFRONnation
01-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Walan....so Johnn is from AV ??? 🤔🤔😥😥

I don't own any massage parlours or receive any money from massage girls. Massage girls who give good service have nothing to fear from customers. Bad ones, watch out. johnn, the AV Police has smashed down the glass front wall of a massage parlour in Fortune Centre.

SAFFRONnation
01-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Bro Louis

Share with us more details lah.....TQ

Just kena worst massage in decade. The so called the plaza massage 2nd level wit all beautiful malaysian girl. All Bullshit one. Inside is fully of old hag. Regretted entering. Beware if you want granny massage

Loveandy
01-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Walan....so Johnn is from AV ??? 🤔🤔😥😥
This John had few nick need to be more careful.

thomasdelaruue
01-09-2016, 05:57 PM

is there a thread at sbf to lure ppl?

Usually raid china gal beauty shop ,no licence

BroLouis
01-09-2016, 10:38 PM
The plaza at beach road

Yes bro you are absolutely right. Honestly I like the location. Very discreet and classy. Not the crampy small joint. But granny popping out to massage you is freaking scary. She ask me 小弟你要吗? I was like throw your mother old shoe. 我很累不要。very persistent kept touchin teasing me. Damn turn off in my head I was like 阿嘛不要在玩我好不好。

The plaza spa at beach road. Really throw your mother old shoe. Gave me phobia liao.

thomasdelaruue
02-09-2016, 11:20 AM
thk bro for warning signal

BADDDman
02-09-2016, 05:04 PM
For a courageous FR - my 18 missiles is yours today 👍

Yes bro you are absolutely right. Honestly I like the location. Very discreet and classy. Not the crampy small joint. But granny popping out to massage you is freaking scary. She ask me 小弟你要吗? I was like throw your mother old shoe. 我很累不要。very persistent kept touchin teasing me. Damn turn off in my head I was like 阿嘛不要在玩我好不好。

The plaza spa at beach road. Really throw your mother old shoe. Gave me phobia liao.

johnn
03-09-2016, 12:01 AM
fr always from same guy, no matter how fuck up is the massage.

johnn
03-09-2016, 12:03 AM
only try second floor , n third floor,
nothing dangerous if go massge.
wear a shorts, and sign in properly.

thomasdelaruue
03-09-2016, 05:29 PM

grd floor matured lady ,she ask me bookin my
Name n ic no.
Very stern

Regaine
14-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Please report all your bad encounters here .

Regaine
20-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Please report all your bad experience here .

miskcir
20-09-2016, 11:32 AM

Hi Bro, who massaged you? I have been there and tried a couple of Malaysian girls there who are around mid 30s. Not really hit the age of granny as compared to JSP level 4.

Perhaps you want to request for the Malaysian by names to avoid such unpleasant experience. Just my two cents worth of opinion.

joscklee
20-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Is AA 'qualified' to be on this list with its 'strong track record'?

Reviews of A&A Wellness Spa (Sharing is Caring)

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops. Who arrived and got the...

“DO NOT GO HERE!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

One of the worst massages ever! Totally tried to get more money out of us. Pushed for an upgrade constantly during the massage. "Take extra half an hour ", " pay extra 10 dollars for hot oil ". The boss lady stormed out and went to my wife's room and started shouting at her because I didn't want to pay...

“Don't go. ”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Don't go here. 3 flights of stairs. Uncoordinated experience which felt more like a grab for cash than a relaxing retreat. I was so put off I felt compelled to write this review.

“Overpriced and Noisy!”

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this Spa after a long flight, hoping for some relaxation. After climbing up three flights of stairs, we were met by helpful staff and decided on a couples massage. The massage was average, overpriced and noisy! There seemed to be some renovation work going on and ended up listening to the sound of drilling and hammering throughout my massage...

“Big let down”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing for the price, left feeling like I went in only full of oil. Also cash only but didn't say!! Attitude stinks!

“DON'T GO THERE !!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just came out of this place after having only one leg done of a "30mn" foot massage in the middle of the walkway that turned out to be only 15mn massage ! My friend took full body massage for 45mn of which she did 15mn then was asked to switch room ! Another massage "therapist" was send to finish her

thomasdelaruue
20-09-2016, 01:46 PM
the plaza, no good shop over there.
Aftr merlin hc closed.

Regaine
06-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Please share all your bad experience here .

Gold69luck
06-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Got a very bad customer service by the recept at Hara Massage(Bukit Gombak), talk as if I owe her money, freaking rude still ask me to hurry up. Pui

Regaine
12-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Got a very bad customer service by the recept at Hara Massage(Bukit Gombak), talk as if I owe her money, freaking rude still ask me to hurry up. Pui

Thanks for sharing .

Regaine
18-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Upz thread for awareness and do please continue to share your bad experiences here .

johnn
22-10-2016, 01:50 PM
urgly old fat auntie open the door
Quickly run.
will not pay her rejection fee.

datukvincent
22-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Furama Hotel L3
Beauty shop (blue signboard)
Part time syt by the name Stella. Poor attitude. Wear glove to do hj. Say all men dick are dirty. Want big tips but poor service. Here cannot touch. There cannot touch.

bruceleex999
22-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Avoid PERFECT BEAUTY CENTER at Fu Lu Shou Complex, bad Attidude and Carrot Choper providing illegal massage services when they only have facial liscence. It is complained by most bros here,curtain partitioned cubicles with no sound proof at all and very dirty bedsheets and towels not changed for days.

thomasdelaruue
27-10-2016, 12:20 PM
thanks for update

johnn
28-10-2016, 07:39 PM
lousy gals always give money to member write fake report.

johnn
29-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Furama Hotel L3
Beauty shop (blue signboard)
Part time syt by the name Stella. Poor attitude. Wear glove to do hj. Say all men dick are dirty. Want big tips but poor service. Here cannot touch. There cannot touch.

learn from china gal.
Next door do foot masg
Wear glove

Regaine
04-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Upz thread for awareness and do please continue to share your bad experiences here .

A1ibaba
15-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Maybe I share...

1stly if u r looking for a bonk...dun bother paying $50 per hr...just go for 1/2hr cos at the end of the service u will be saving abit...

I went to a MP two wks ago...paid for 1 hr...waited 15mins...came in massage less than 10mins...hp keep ringing...went out say prepare...another 15mins gone...I was hoping for a gd massage b4 service but no...massage was nowhere good...I think $120 for bonk is somewhat ex also but I just wanna try...

passiontea
15-11-2016, 07:46 PM
If u really want hanky panky please don't go to those place . With $150 u get a better service at GL legal joint

Don't let your small head took over your big head

Can't always say that bro, some bros like the thrill that these MP brings. So it is really up to individuals. =)

Regaine
16-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Maybe I share...

1stly if u r looking for a bonk...dun bother paying $50 per hr...just go for 1/2hr cos at the end of the service u will be saving abit...

I went to a MP two wks ago...paid for 1 hr...waited 15mins...came in massage less than 10mins...hp keep ringing...went out say prepare...another 15mins gone...I was hoping for a gd massage b4 service but no...massage was nowhere good...I think $120 for bonk is somewhat ex also but I just wanna try...

Thanks for sharing . It seemed to be getting worse and worse . Their prices for specials also going up . It all depends on what bros are really looking for .

trademark
17-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Maybe I share...

Sian.. just kanna one at tanjong pagar..

Received pm list by a Bro here. Saw one that does hard massage. Went up n paid for 1hr. The massage is hard but lasted only 5 mins then ask if want anything else liao. Whole session lasted only 30mins including bathing. Really spoil mood but don't wanna argue cause tired liao. Gonna ban that place.

Thanks for sharing . It seemed to be getting worse and worse . Their prices for specials also going up . It all depends on what bros are really looking for .

Ya! 80 for a hj? Siao Bo...

SAFFRONnation
19-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Sharing is caring .....good thread for all 👍

Sian.. just kanna one at tanjong pagar..

Received pm list by a Bro here. Saw one that does hard massage. Went up n paid for 1hr. The massage is hard but lasted only 5 mins then ask if want anything else liao. Whole session lasted only 30mins including bathing. Really spoil mood but don't wanna argue cause tired liao. Gonna ban that place.

Ya! 80 for a hj? Siao Bo...

cw88
19-11-2016, 12:34 PM
same encounter while i was at middle road there, after i reject everything, still ask me to tip her $10, rejected as well and she said $10 also dont want to give ah and walk out of the room angrily.

ocbcwhore
19-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Warning to all bros about 74A Tanjong Pargar's Duo Duo (PRC)

My thread was zapped and deleted so obviously someone is butt hurt over it.

I even got a mail from Ken (there are many people named Ken ok, he may or mabye be the butlter, so dont get butt hurt about it), saying that I should not say Duo Duo is advertised by him, he is just a regular "CUSTOMER" like me.............. Yeah......... Ahhh-haaa..... I am sure of it. You really think we are carrot heads heh??? You and Ben (there are many Ben's also ok. My name is Ben) is one of the biggest advertiser or OKT. If you get paid for saying the stuff you say, then just admit it. "you are a regular customer" my ass.

Anyway, this Duo Duo will try to con you into 150 FJ. Funny enough, I got another mass email from Ken (possibley not the butler) and he put duo duo under "Goood Massage" Ken do I need to prove it with a screen shot?? Yeah her massage is good if you consider it lasts only 3 minutes. Then she proceed to rub around your stomach when I paid for 45 min.

adonis
19-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi ocbcwhore and all bros. Suppose we were assigned a massage girl who gave a super fast, unskilled massage. Her prices for specials were also expensive. She was rude. Will she give good special services later? I say expect the same bad, rushed, rude and expensive special service. I find even ugly and not young massage women can sometimes give bad service.

ocbcwhore
20-11-2016, 04:43 PM
who gave a super fast, unskilled massage. Her prices for specials were also expensive. She was rude. Will she give good special services later?

Well sir, sometimes I can tolerate shitty massage and higher than normal price, but NO, cannot tehan rudeness. Most of the time we not there for the massage anyway, and if she is a good fuck.... Hey, Im down. But cannot stand those who think they got golden pussies.

For example, the minah place near TJ (most of you should know what im referring to and dont bother asking me if you dont). They charge more and cant massage for shit. But couple of them (not all) are really good fucks... Im ok with that.

Regaine
23-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Thanks for sharing. These types of shops will only earn our money once.

Lifeofdiablo
23-11-2016, 11:11 PM

I even got a mail from Ken (there are many people named Ken ok, he may or mabye be the butlter, so dont get butt hurt about it), saying that I should not say Duo Duo is advertised by him, he is just a regular "CUSTOMER" like me.............. Yeah......... Ahhh-haaa..... I am sure of it. You really think we are carrot heads heh??? You and Ben (there are many Ben's also ok. My name is Ben) is one of the biggest advertiser or OKT. If you get paid for saying the stuff you say, then just admit it. "you are a regular customer" my ass.

Anyway, this Duo Duo will try to con you into 150 FJ. Funny enough, I got another mass email from Ken (possibley not the butler) and he put duo duo under "Goood Massage" Ken do I need to prove it with a screen shot?? Yeah her massage is good if you consider it lasts only 3 minutes. Then she proceed to rub around your stomach when I paid for 45 min.

74a tp is one of the 4 chain isit? With loads of advertisement here. If they quote me 150 i will instantly ask to change girl. Crazy. fully agree with u if massage cannot make it, a good fj will do it. Lets all share the rotten apples

Regaine
06-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Please continue your bad experiences in this thread .

HCKing
07-12-2016, 01:20 AM
this thread title accurately describes the ML of one spa in tanglin shopping ctr.
better avoid unless u want to find a better way to waste your money.:D

ocbcwhore
08-12-2016, 12:52 PM
this thread title accurately describes the ML of one spa in tanglin shopping ctr.
better avoid unless u want to find a better way to waste your money.:D

Such a shame. That place used to be such a gem when Diamond and Porsche used to be there:(

Regaine
22-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Upz thread for awareness. Please share all your bad experiences here .

Wishing everyone a wonderful christmas & a happy new year .

ocbcwhore
05-01-2017, 04:40 PM

This duo duo is now working in 73A North Bridge Road now. Bros be aware. I also read the ST article this past weekend about TCM with "extra services" which pin points quite a few places mentioned here. I personally would stay away from these joints for the time being or go to the more discreet ones.

formyeyesonlyV2
05-01-2017, 05:47 PM
You are spot on with the comparison of TP minah play ground .

Cheers

Well sir, sometimes I can tolerate shitty massage and higher than normal price, but NO, cannot tehan rudeness. Most of the time we not there for the massage anyway, and if she is a good fuck.... Hey, Im down. But cannot stand those who think they got golden pussies.

For example, the minah place near TJ (most of you should know what im referring to and dont bother asking me if you dont). They charge more and cant massage for shit. But couple of them (not all) are really good fucks... Im ok with that.

GinkoNuts
10-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Wah like that go where now?

Regaine
16-01-2017, 11:23 AM
A Happy New Year to all bros an sistas . Do please continue to share your bad experiences so that other brothers can learn from you . Ups thread for awareness .

dGspotter
16-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Went to this Anna (there is an old thread bikini model) from MP place
But the experience is embarassing
Reject me tell the other girls she cant massage me.
Bad attitude, and carrot chopper .

shinlangan
16-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Went to this Anna (there is an old thread bikini model) from MP place
But the experience is embarassing
Reject me tell the other girls she cant massage me.
Bad attitude, and carrot chopper .

Do elaborate what the "embarassing" experience, give us some entertainment.

A Happy New Year to all bros an sistas . Do please continue to share your bad experiences so that other brothers can learn from you . Ups thread for awareness .

I think the less we write in here the better right, that means all the ML are doing a swell of a job LOL :)

dGspotter
16-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Do elaborate what the "embarassing" experience, give us some entertainment.

I think the less we write in here the better right, that means all the ML are doing a swell of a job LOL :)

She shout at the girls . Its like dont do this guy.
Instead of telling me . Ok i do massage for you and hj.
She got attitude la.
Recently she quarreled with one of the ML and soiled / trash her clothes .
What a Mad Bitch!

Stupatie
18-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Thanks bro for your sharing. Agree to let all this chicks huanted.
Luckily I hvnt been there.
Paying 150-200 , there are many paradise out there, young and beautiful syt with good massage skill and serve you with a very satisfied and happy ending.:)

Regaine
24-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad encounter and those ML who overcharge for special services . Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy new year . :)

Regaine
10-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad encounter and those ML who overcharge for special services . Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy new year . :)

adonis
10-02-2017, 05:15 PM
This happened last year. I made an appointment with T___, a PRC massage girl who works in 2___ South Bridge Road. It is not on the Ground floor. When I reached there, T___ told me she was sick and can her colleague, Xiao Shee-Air take over. Xiao Shee-Air is a quite young PRC girl. A bit tanned and about 1.65m(?) tall. A-cup breasts. In the massage room, Xiao Shee-Air said I was her first customer in Singapore. Her massage was normal. After that she said she wanted $200 for BJ and FJ. She added those are the normal prices in there. After much aggravation, she settled for $130. There was to be no BJ at that price. During the FJ, she didn't allow me to finger her, suck her breasts or kiss her lips. Then her CB smelt bad. She rushed me. I came and paid her. I washed up and changed into my clothes. I felt I wasted my money for a bad session. I do not know if Xiao Shee-Air is still working in here. As I left, I saw T___ lounging around with her other girl colleagues on the sofa in the reception lobby. I could not tell if T___ was really sick or not. I think other bros had bad sessions with the other PRC massage girls in here. Am I right?

adonis
20-02-2017, 08:19 AM
I went back to 2___ South Bridge Road. A PRC massage girl told me T___ and Xiao Shee Air are no longer working there.

Regaine
23-02-2017, 06:27 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad encounter and those ML who overcharge for special services .

Regaine
14-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad encounter and those ML who overcharge for special services .It is thee types of MLS who got attitude problem and charging high prices that they will only earn our hard earned money once .

pussylicious12345
14-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Many of the TCM shops in Chinatown and Tanjong Pagar areas are purely fuck shops in disguise with many SYTs. You can forget about massage, as the girls are there to earn extra. Of cos, i am making a general statement for most girls there, but there are some exceptions. The girls had to manage their own bookings and this means that they will be very busy looking at their HPs, perhaps even when they are bonking you... isn't that funny to hear her moan while checking the phone :D They also tend to overbook themselves and make bros wait for Long Long time before servicing you. Their boss don't care because they are out to make short term money, and can close shop anytime if kena caught because the shops are fronted by Tua Peh Gong.....

Nowadays, I don't even bother making bookings at those places but to just stop by and pick whoever that pleases my eyes for a quickie.... :D:D

harper2k
14-03-2017, 12:49 PM
N00b here but sharing my worst experience so far...

ML: Ger*****
Unit: No idea. Think L2, with red empty signage

Was feeling bored after work so decided to check out the textile centre area. Was there previously and found the place pretty dead the first time. Most of the shops were closed for the day and went by one unit I knew an ML was operating from passing by previously. Thought closed as well until the ML came out and beckoned me to go back.

Curious, I agreed to a $30 for 30min session and see how it is. She had someone in her unit leaving so put me in the adjacent room. Moments later she asked me to shift over and started comparing the rooms, kept saying how hers is smaller but much neater. That the one I was initially in was rented to some Viet ML (not there) who is very unhygenic. I don't think there's much difference but just nodded and went along. Thinking back this is actually not a good sign.

The massage itself was actually decent and had strength. Not piano type. Come GQ and she stated $200 for full service. I was like WTF?! Told her I don't have so much $$$ but she said can pay by NETS. Wow! I wanted standard rates but we negotiated $160 (yeah chop carrot price, shame on me). Her selling point being Singaporean and can take my time. Then she told me add another $10 for NETS charges so become $170. :eek:

And we proceed with the deed. No kissing on any where allowed. Tried couple of positions. After changing to doggie, she started complaining pain and stopped me halfway, saying my dick hair never trim is jabbing her and she's getting dry. Got up and went out. I was like, huh?!

Few minutes later she came back, said she couldn't do it and suggested doing HJ instead. By this time already no mood and know not going to end well. Don't feel like arguing but since agreed on price so might as well see how bad the rabbit hole goes. She started commenting that I am doing it wrong and should go slow so more enjoyable for her. That girlfriends will leave me if I do it that way. I was thinking, hello? I pay $$$ to make you happy or the other way round? You are no girlfriend any way. All this time I just finger her mechanically and she saying how wet she is (yeah like she was complaining dry moments ago?) :rolleyes:

I didn't keep track of time but after a while she said time is almost up and I should hurry up else going to charge $60 for another hour. Now I admit I am not an easy cummer but under these circumstances how to shoot I ask you? She then suggest watching blue films so can cum and start commenting that I must not have seen any before. I feel like rebutting her if I want to watch porn then I wouldn't be there plus I've seen enough that those no longer interest me much. Compared to other places usually the ML will do their best this one has terrible attitude. :mad:

Eventually nothing happened and I went to wash up. After that she still commenting on how I must have like bathing and must be highly educated while I changed back. So many conclusions about me! Paid up and the NETs receipt indicated the building next door. Don't remember what she was yapping about when I stepped out, only I was rollling my eyes and shaking my head. :(

Now thinking back, I should have paid up $30 and leave immediately upon hearing the $200. Not familiar with the area but rates way too far from market rate, I believe. That's what I am going to do from now on. Hopefully be a lesson for all as well.

sweetspot
18-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Just find a good ml and rtm. Less headache.

chukeliang
18-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Just find a good ml and rtm. Less headache.

tried a good one yet?
Nvr forget.
At gmt, golden mile tower basement
See bro goodfello thread.

moshea
19-03-2017, 09:35 AM
People park complex, all massage parlours near to the sex toy shop at lvl 2.. Chop to the maximum, aggressive and bad attitudes. Only reason for going as it's only place that offer RAW by paying extra 50 bucks. Full course service 50+200+50 (additional for raw).

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=633920&page=11

Regaine
21-03-2017, 06:45 AM
People park complex, all massage parlours near to the sex toy shop at lvl 2.. Chop to the maximum, aggressive and bad attitudes. Only reason for going as it's only place that offer RAW by paying extra 50 bucks. Full course service 50+200+50 (additional for raw).

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=633920&page=11

Never never do raw bros . Always use protection .

bagusman81
21-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Never do raw. STDs, AIDS are present. Do think of your family and loved ones too.

Regaine
30-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad experiences in this thread so that other can learn . Please stay safe.

everyday1song
31-03-2017, 09:38 PM
So far I haven't really having any very bad issue, unless those non genuine one. For 1st visit to new joint, I always asked: 真的按摩很好吗?with a very blunt face. And also said: 如果不好,可以退钱吗?And sometimes some of them will start looking for, think those senior enough ml to serve me. And always work out satisfied:D My humble opinion hor:p%

SinisterX
31-03-2017, 10:44 PM

Was feeling bored after work so decided to check out the textile centre area. Was there previously and found the place pretty dead the first time. Most of the shops were closed for the day and went by one unit I knew an ML was operating from passing by previously. Thought closed as well until the ML came out and beckoned me to go back.

Curious, I agreed to a $30 for 30min session and see how it is. She had someone in her unit leaving so put me in the adjacent room. Moments later she asked me to shift over and started comparing the rooms, kept saying how hers is smaller but much neater. That the one I was initially in was rented to some Viet ML (not there) who is very unhygenic. I don't think there's much difference but just nodded and went along. Thinking back this is actually not a good sign.

The massage itself was actually decent and had strength. Not piano type. Come GQ and she stated $200 for full service. I was like WTF?! Told her I don't have so much $$$ but she said can pay by NETS. Wow! I wanted standard rates but we negotiated $160 (yeah chop carrot price, shame on me). Her selling point being Singaporean and can take my time. Then she told me add another $10 for NETS charges so become $170. :eek:

And we proceed with the deed. No kissing on any where allowed. Tried couple of positions. After changing to doggie, she started complaining pain and stopped me halfway, saying my dick hair never trim is jabbing her and she's getting dry. Got up and went out. I was like, huh?!

Few minutes later she came back, said she couldn't do it and suggested doing HJ instead. By this time already no mood and know not going to end well. Don't feel like arguing but since agreed on price so might as well see how bad the rabbit hole goes. She started commenting that I am doing it wrong and should go slow so more enjoyable for her. That girlfriends will leave me if I do it that way. I was thinking, hello? I pay $$$ to make you happy or the other way round? You are no girlfriend any way. All this time I just finger her mechanically and she saying how wet she is (yeah like she was complaining dry moments ago?) :rolleyes:

I didn't keep track of time but after a while she said time is almost up and I should hurry up else going to charge $60 for another hour. Now I admit I am not an easy cummer but under these circumstances how to shoot I ask you? She then suggest watching blue films so can cum and start commenting that I must not have seen any before. I feel like rebutting her if I want to watch porn then I wouldn't be there plus I've seen enough that those no longer interest me much. Compared to other places usually the ML will do their best this one has terrible attitude. :mad:

Eventually nothing happened and I went to wash up. After that she still commenting on how I must have like bathing and must be highly educated while I changed back. So many conclusions about me! Paid up and the NETs receipt indicated the building next door. Don't remember what she was yapping about when I stepped out, only I was rollling my eyes and shaking my head. :(

Now thinking back, I should have paid up $30 and leave immediately upon hearing the $200. Not familiar with the area but rates way too far from market rate, I believe. That's what I am going to do from now on. Hopefully be a lesson for all as well.

wanted to scold u toopid but too harsh but still i can't control must say out loud... u really one hell of a dumb fuck. shame on u giving sgians nickname "carrot head"

loneyheart
31-03-2017, 11:38 PM
wanted to scold u toopid but too harsh but still i can't control must say out loud... u really one hell of a dumb fuck. shame on u giving sgians nickname "carrot head"

Fav returned thxs bro :)

Regaine
11-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad experiences in this thread so that other can learn . Please stay safe.

Fatboy2017
12-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Girls that do raw are high alert girls one but some are smart... for example one I know previously work at ppl park complex now shifted to another famous outlet where heavy advertise in forum one and the bad habits still no change and still offering raw at this new work place :p from $50 TOP up now change to TOP up $200-300 then give raw... price up to a few times..

Good luck to Bros who chiong there for me I avoid her or anywhere she work as I believe sickness will spread fast one and if one offer raw others in the shop might also offer...

mePoke
20-04-2017, 02:38 PM

Maybe the WL above read or bros after u mentioned yr psot to her, I had better attention. I was not aware of this particular post, as I hardly read/post nowadays, until a bro alerted me.

Fair complexion, cfm looks, long hair, 34B boobs. Body was a joy to hold. Entrance is $30/$50.

G was asking $150 for a bbbj, claiming that she had never done it before. Was rather pissed with such an offer. She quickly offered $80, all clothing off and full autoroam allowed. She even encouraged me to fingering her but I requested to munch her pussy, She was readily agreeable.

I may return and ask if she is ok with $100 fj b4 the door is locked. Not ok, I juz walk away.

chukeliang
20-04-2017, 04:04 PM
thk u bro for the update,

Regaine
24-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Upz thread for awareness . Never do raw bros not worth the risk . I always bring my own condom just in case .

Regaine
04-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Upz thread for awareness . Do please continue to share your bad experiences in this thread so that other can learn . The wind is still very strong . Please stay safe.

yalpnez
04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
not totally unrelated. but need advise from the more experienced bros - how and what do you say when you step into a new shop (commando) and wanna find out their rates for extras? esp if you are uncertain if they even do extras?

or how do you ask about rates before the session starts without spoiling the mood - or on chat? Think that while we are customers, the girls have their moods too. This might help reduce some of the problems talked about here

Hope to learn from the experienced bros!

INXS
05-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Recently went to my regular ML, it was last min and I only needed a massage. I didn't want any extra as I had morning sex with my partner already.

ML was happy to see me and massage started as normal. Eventually after 30 min stArt massaging my pelvis, caressing my butt and asshole. Shiok la and I hard on again but I didn't want any HJ . I thought save it and save $$ for next time. I told ML not today ..... Wah, straight away bin chao chao....

ticked her off and told her you scared earn boh meh? I am her regular and yet she give fucking attitude. Ended abruptly and still Paid $50.

Maybe due to the recent raid biz is bad and only regulars they dare to do special to earn more. I guess she damn buay song I didn't want.

disappointed with her attitude, thought maybe I was special abit from patronizing her so often. Weekly to be exact .

I know biz bad for her but no excuse also la.i also don't want to sabotage her biz here....just to share and bros out there having similar situation like me please upfront tell your Regular ML first.

GN007SG
05-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Didn't realize there is this thread.

My MR is abit overdue.
And honestly my memory of the exact name and unit of this mp is vague
Happened last year June.

There is spa at lvl 2 at textile centre recommended in some other thread.
This place has thai massuers. And my ML was apparently a PR or citizen already

Entrance fee: IIRC 50
Massuer name: Jenny
Boobs: huge. Larger than Ds
Massage: piano, some pressing here and there. She claim she able to do JG but it feel to me like HJ caressing dick.
Extras: the thread says she does fj but when I asked for it she said she don't do. And her bm quote with caressing is 150 :eek:
RTM: ML boycott by me.

Not sure if this ml and the shop still there.
Not sure if this thread only share PRC massuer

LeeHsienLoong
05-05-2017, 06:50 PM
This section of the forum is now invaded by advertisers.
No point of this thread as there are people out there who will continue to spoil the market.

Regaine
06-05-2017, 07:10 PM
not totally unrelated. but need advise from the more experienced bros - how and what do you say when you step into a new shop (commando) and wanna find out their rates for extras? esp if you are uncertain if they even do extras?

or how do you ask about rates before the session starts without spoiling the mood - or on chat? Think that while we are customers, the girls have their moods too. This might help reduce some of the problems talked about here

Mate the only way to help yourself is to start by reading what is available in this section . By reading you would roughly know which area have got massages . Next you need to be brave and venture out and try those places . Most of us did the hard way . By going out exploring .

Ken1715
07-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Mate the only way to help yourself is to start by reading what is available in this section . By reading you would roughly know which area have got massages . Next you need to be brave and venture out and try those places . Most of us did the hard way . By going out exploring .I went to a spa at jalan klapA,ard 11pm+ ,once I reach e room the gal tell me no tips we wnt do,turn off n jus went off

yalpnez
07-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Mate the only way to help yourself is to start by reading what is available in this section . By reading you would roughly know which area have got massages . Next you need to be brave and venture out and try those places . Most of us did the hard way . By going out exploring .

well ive done quite a fair bit of exploring and written/commented on quite a few FRs. Shared both my good and bad experiences.

not too sure what you are insinuating here.

I dont believe my question was very demanding? The question I asked is not something gleaned from all the readings - esp when there are very mixed opinions on things. Thus asking for those who are more experienced to share their thoughts - and addressing questions.

Regaine
18-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

BADDDman
19-05-2017, 11:52 AM
dear PM

Without advertisers + sponsors - can the State fund the day-to-day running of this wonderful SBF platform :confused: I seriously doubt it.

I thank the Advertisers + Sponsors from the bottom of my heart.

I also thank TS for this great sharing thread :)

This section of the forum is now invaded by advertisers.
No point of this thread as there are people out there who will continue to spoil the market.

strikeback4
19-05-2017, 04:13 PM
dear PM

Without advertisers + sponsors - can the State fund the day-to-day running of this wonderful SBF platform :confused: I seriously doubt it.

I thank the Advertisers + Sponsors from the bottom of my heart.

I also thank TS for this great sharing thread :)

Fully agree, running SBF cost sam lots of monthly and he need some form of income to sustain it

Not forgetting those new birds who come here they need to know where those MP are.... if everyone do not share, those new birds cannot get any info on those new MP

Those MP without new customer = sales drop

KREMIL
19-05-2017, 06:31 PM
if you visit any particular MP for the first time - you may not be offered any GQ even if there is extra services. Coz the ML does not want to risk getting themselves into trouble.

So you either become a regular of that MP/ML or you can scan thru all the threads and you may just get all the ready answers to your questions. Good Luck :D

yalpnez
19-05-2017, 09:03 PM
if you visit any particular MP for the first time - you may not be offered any GQ even if there is extra services. Coz the ML does not want to risk getting themselves into trouble.

So you either become a regular of that MP/ML or you can scan thru all the threads and you may just get all the ready answers to your questions. Good Luck :D

hmmm most of the time I get asked Gq when going commando. I do read the threads but I dont think anyone directly answers my queries

what i was asking however is, how does one at the entrance,

1) request for a younger/slimmer/better looking/whatever your preference ML - without making the prev ML feel bad.
2) ask the price upfront - when given contact on wechat. So that you dont get into a $100 vs $120 vs $150 dispute and ruin thr mood. Sure you could just pay whatever you feel like it then though...

or anything along the lines.

I mean yes, the MLs are there to service us. But I feel being tactful with our replies and questions could save a lot of hassle and also make the ML feel good to serve us - potentially leading to better service. Could also avoid any potential embarassment or sexual harassment accusations. Yes general rule is to wait for the ML to ask GQ. But I'm sure some bros here have their "special leading statements" (I have too) to test water.

Thus asking any experienced (like-minded) bros to share some of their tactics.

Cheers!

Devore
19-05-2017, 09:53 PM
hmmm most of the time I get asked Gq when going commando. I do read the threads but I dont think anyone directly answers my queries

what i was asking however is, how does one at the entrance,

1) request for a younger/slimmer/better looking/whatever your preference ML - without making the prev ML feel bad.
2) ask the price upfront - when given contact on wechat. So that you dont get into a $100 vs $120 vs $150 dispute and ruin thr mood. Sure you could just pay whatever you feel like it then though...

or anything along the lines.

I mean yes, the MLs are there to service us. But I feel being tactful with our replies and questions could save a lot of hassle and also make the ML feel good to serve us - potentially leading to better service. Could also avoid any potential embarassment or sexual harassment accusations. Yes general rule is to wait for the ML to ask GQ. But I'm sure some bros here have their "special leading statements" (I have too) to test water.

Thus asking any experienced (like-minded) bros to share some of their tactics.

Cheers!

Depending on situation, if at counter, can always ask the counter girl to recommend young or your preferred type of ML, for first time visit and subsequent visits.

If you know that there is special service, want to confirm the price can always directly ask. If want to test water, when massage start, can ask what is the ML specialty. Then follow up by the specialty you want.

Deal with them, no need paiseh. If have neg price and on, if price not right, then say no enough money. That's why never bring more money for Massage.

Regaine
30-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Regaine
08-06-2017, 11:34 AM

Regaine
20-06-2017, 01:08 PM

Regaine
28-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Regaine
11-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Upz thread for awareness . Report your bad experience here .

ceeko
11-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Anytime a ML give attitude I tell them outright, u buay song? I just comment shit online and your shop gone.

Regaine
19-07-2017, 11:35 AM

Regaine
26-07-2017, 10:44 AM

Vigilant42
04-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Dear all,

I just finished my massage at the Central area.. It was the worst experience I ever had after chionging massage parlour for over 15 years.

The massage was okay, enough strength. 60 mins of massage with free mosha. After the last portion of massage, she popped the golden question which I always waiting for. The price that she quoted is ridiculous too. HJ is $50, BBBJ is $80 with clothing on, BBBJ without clothing is $100, FJ is $150. After which, I negotiated to bring down the FJ to $120. I asked her if her service include Frenching and she told me to try first then I will know..without confirming. and insist me to pay up first before action start.. 

This is the first time I encountered this.. Pui. where got pay first then do. however, it spoilt my mood. Then, I choose to opt out the special service since she insist me to pay up first.

I then quickly change and went off. upon reaching the door, she then change her mind and told me that can pay after the FJ complete. Knn.. My mood was already spoilt by her. impossible to continue.. 

I urge all brothers that always chiong massage scenes, don't fall into the trap. We are not carrot to chop. 

The location is quite prominent. which I may reveal it in tread, or brother who have pm me. I will check if you have enough power or reputation points which I trust to reveal to you in pm. 

Damn tulan. Now Super high sperm count now, with low morale. 

Lucky, my small head didn't take over my big head. if not, kena chopped.

Regards,
Vigilant42

Regaine
07-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Glad that you rejected the offer . But sometimes you may have to understand that there are some who did not pay for the special services after the deed is done. Hence probably the ML requested payment upfront first. But you can politely decline her and say it is market practise that we cheongsters don't pay upfront first. Anyways it is her lost in making extra money from you .

Bninja
07-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Ya normally I 100% pay first when confirmation.Knew a friend last time out who dun pay before the actions start...say cannot stand if pay beforehand ..what logic is that?😅

Theres no right or wrong in that;but so far
No kena conned just best/good/bad services like buying vegetables lah lol...

Sometimes good sometimes bad guess thats part of nature lah..😊

rocket1128
11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
I just don't like ML that eat into our time, leaving room 10mins earlier etc.

pirate1
13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
The must add this one. Cheers.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=661974

Massagelover84
13-08-2017, 01:16 PM
another one will be enova spa... beauty shop but provide massage nevermind the price of services jack up till $120 or $150... dulan part is what remove top must top up how much remove pants must top up how much... nb golden pussy meh one session maybe can jack up till $150 and above if cannot control small head thinking

EatSleepRaveRep
17-08-2017, 01:13 AM
another one will be enova spa... beauty shop but provide massage nevermind the price of services jack up till $120 or $150... dulan part is what remove top must top up how much remove pants must top up how much... nb golden pussy meh one session maybe can jack up till $150 and above if cannot control small head thinking

How about IS SPA next door? Hahaha

Regaine
18-08-2017, 11:27 AM

pious2none
18-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Glad that you rejected the offer . But sometimes you may have to understand that there are some who did not pay for the special services after the deed is done. Hence probably the ML requested payment upfront first. But you can politely decline her and say it is market practise that we cheongsters don't pay upfront first. Anyways it is her lost in making extra money from you .

Yes. My regular ML told me she kana before. Customer say go and draw money and come back but never did. Worse still he is working in the area and always walk past the Mp. The ML also don't dare to confront him.

So there are fuckers like this around.

ML tend to be cautious to new faces ba...

Regaine
29-08-2017, 11:29 AM

yowkimfui
29-08-2017, 01:52 PM
I sure 100% try to avoid those MP /HC locates at Selegie

Massagelover84
30-08-2017, 12:12 AM
How about IS SPA next door? Hahaha

so far my session there never been overcharge before...

as for the other bro who say the ML collect money first i guess is cause too maybe the ML had kenna eat free lunch people before...

recently a few ML i go told me of their experience that after finish the deed the bugger left without paying and taking advantage of the ML.

People do this line you still go bluff and cheat their hard earn money a bit too much... so i more or less can understand why sometime they will ask beforehand but so far i only encounter such cases twice

sweetspot
02-09-2017, 04:56 PM
After your rtm for a few first. They tend to get familiar and standard will drop a little. But if ml have standard in the first place, they will usually maintain that standard. You can choice to continue or leave

Regaine
06-09-2017, 12:11 PM

Rodneypotato
06-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Hi Bros, pls beware of J&J Wellness at 68A Serangoon Gardens Way. I paid $60 for an hour of massage but gotten a fucked up job and the ML quoted high price of BM from me, she straightaway perform the BM on me and asked $140 from me after the deed, fucking ridiculous. I thought I am the only one gotten bad experience but there's a few bros have PM me their share of bad experiences as well. Avoid the black shop as all the MLs there have bad attidude problem and chop customers' money.

zaxkjone
09-09-2017, 04:49 PM

Sometimes you get those piano even at the reputable shop. You can also get the good at neighborhood shop. Just try your luck. But if you rtm often, you may get the carrot if you are not careful

Regaine
13-09-2017, 10:47 AM

Regaine
20-09-2017, 11:31 AM

phelps
20-09-2017, 12:07 PM
I usually go for those real foot/Body massage with PRC / Myr gals with Strictly no hanky panky.

Sometimes, may get some eye candies.

Chit Chat with them, get their we-chat, and move on from there.

Hope to date them out.

I tried to avoid those SPAs at Selegie.