PDA

View Full Version : KTV recommendations

seekingfunpack
02-01-2016, 09:44 PM
It's been a long time since i went KTV and totally lost touch of where is the most happening ones. Appreciate if some bros can recommend me which KTVs are the most happening one. Suddenly feel like going to KTVs again and would prefer Viet girls.

Thank you in advance!:D

vin33
29-02-2016, 05:39 AM
it's been awhile since I went ktv also. last time I used to visit emperor. lots of girls, mostly can play. received bbbj and cim with 1 of my regulars b4 in the room.

wishshop
02-03-2016, 01:15 AM
it's been awhile since I went ktv also. last time I used to visit emperor. lots of girls, mostly can play. received bbbj and cim with 1 of my regulars b4 in the room.

Wow... How long is that ago...

cctv5five
03-03-2016, 03:24 AM
Bump for update and news

CPVictim
03-03-2016, 04:32 AM
It's been a long time since i went KTV and totally lost touch of where is the most happening ones. Appreciate if some bros can recommend me which KTVs are the most happening one. Suddenly feel like going to KTVs again and would prefer Viet girls.

Thank you in advance!:D

Emperor (Orchard Plaza)
Crown (Middle Road)
K2 (Parklane)

These are the only 3 confirm playable KTV's.

wishshop
03-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Emperor (Orchard Plaza)
Crown (Middle Road)
K2 (Parklane)

These are the only 3 confirm playable KTV's.

Aiya.. seems like i am missing out alot... 3 place i only tried one... must start planning for ktv liao.. lol...

vin33
03-03-2016, 11:55 PM
hmm I think half a year ago. haven been to ktv for that long haha. I agree with bro cpvictim. I only know of emperor crown and k2 that is play till song one.