PDA

View Full Version : dresscode for wedding dinner or lunch at hotel

legolas99
02-01-2016, 09:36 PM
wat do u guys wear for such function? had seen a few times ppl wore shorts and polo t with shoes . is tat all right for u guys?wat would be the acceptable dress code to u guys?

orangeproud
02-01-2016, 09:47 PM
wat do u guys wear for such function? had seen a few times ppl wore shorts and polo t with shoes . is tat all right for u guys?wat would be the acceptable dress code to u guys?

Go for wedding dinner better formal wear like long pant, trouser w/formal shirt instead of short. But if juz a buffet lunch or hi tea in d hotel wear a bermuda & polo tshirt is acceptable but slippers is a big no no.

sadfa
02-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Kaozz wedding buffet lunch at hotel or void deck, shorts Bermudas slippers t shirt all unacceptable. Or u want to wear tanktop?

If poolside buffet at hotel, bikini also can. Fuck their dress code

OnePunchMan
02-01-2016, 11:32 PM
overdress better than underdress

maxilite
03-01-2016, 02:10 AM
wear what you would like ppl to wear to yours if you were to hold it at that hotel.

sadfa
03-01-2016, 02:23 AM
wear what you would like ppl to wear to yours if you were to hold it at that hotel.

That's the worse advice to give to these bengs/mats kind.

It's ok if its gers cos they'll wear spaghetti n micro mini
But for bengs they think expensive n branded means formal so they'll wear shorts etc n loud T.

Totallyuseless
03-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Remember to bring empty containers to packet all leftover food back
Me passing by nia :D

8spades
03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Remember to bring empty containers to packet all leftover food back
Me passing by nia :D

This is an off topic discussion .

Totallyuseless
03-01-2016, 04:49 PM
This is an off topic discussion .

Totally agreed :D
Me passing by nia:D

sensualshirley
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM

I'm a girl but when my partner go with me to wedding dinner I prefer he wear Tux like the guy in sailor moon. If possible also carry a cane.

JusScrewIT
03-01-2016, 05:42 PM
I'm a girl but when my partner go with me to wedding dinner I prefer he wear Tux like the guy in sailor moon. If possible also carry a cane.

Also have to depend on the venue right? :)

sadfa
03-01-2016, 08:05 PM

You weak la.

Where's the tophat? And might as well wear monocle n white gloves n do his best Mr peanut impression.

lowhc
04-01-2016, 08:04 AM
Manners maketh man, if can't even dress properly, then manners in doubt.