PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81 membership

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi there,

What are the benefits for joining hotel81 as a member?

Best regards.

loneyranger
21-08-2006, 01:47 PM
What are the benefits for joining hotel81 as a member?

hi bro,

Onli a few benefit onlie...
1) $10 for lifetime membership so no need to renew...
2) $10 Discount on rm for 1nite...
3) can use it at any Hotel 81 branch islandwide...

Thats all but worth it la... :cool:

Darknites
21-08-2006, 01:54 PM
hi bro,

got membership, no need to put down deposit... no need to fill in forms... :D

ProjectSawadee
21-08-2006, 02:42 PM
lol not sure still the same benefits as i very long ago about 5yrs ago was a member of 81 but have not been there for quite a while. Best part would be the express check in. ^^ no need write name, fill up form or deposit. go in show card, get room key up you go into the room. No need peisai to bum into someone you know.

LeDivorcee
21-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Actually hor... not much advantage. Except that you have express sign in and no deposit is needed. Hwoever, you not necessary need to have the menbership card as I have lost mine a long time ago. Until now, I only need my IC and they don't even need to fill in any form or deposit and I can get my room super quick.

t123
21-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Actually for those 81s at GL, maybe can provide ten times usage one FOC fuck since they know the OKTs there well.

Horsepower
21-08-2006, 05:14 PM
The counter told me that if the hotel is full, members are given priority ie don't have to join the waiting list. This is useful if using the branch at Keong Saik which is very popular.

cummie
21-08-2006, 05:17 PM
yea.. and there is no membercard one.. cos its now all in their database.. which is gd.. cos u never know when ur CO is gonna check ur wallet... hee

no deposit and express check in and out also gd laz..

Castrol
21-08-2006, 05:27 PM
yea.. and there is no membercard one.. cos its now all in their database.. which is gd.. cos u never know when ur CO is gonna check ur wallet... hee

hahaha... actually a H81 member card can be useful. just show it to the girl you got to know and wanna bonk, the rest is easy if she nod and smile... :D

Horsepower
21-08-2006, 05:30 PM

Ya ... the counter scan the i/c barcode, the info all store in central database. This is better than last time issue membership card dunno where to hide :D

bhoven
21-08-2006, 05:35 PM

Actually the card was quite discreet and plain...just a list of useful tel nos and nothing to indicate that its Hotel 81.

curiosityz
21-08-2006, 07:34 PM
express check in? how to use that? i am a member but i was not given any membership or anything.

whitegals
21-08-2006, 08:40 PM

Yeh,

And also good for the garmen to monitor your nocturnal activities.... :(

daryl76
21-08-2006, 08:43 PM
now no more card oredi la... just do membership, so u dun have to pay for the deposit and faster check in... nothing special at all

velvetghost
21-08-2006, 09:05 PM
express check in? how to use that? i am a member but i was not given any membership or anything.

no membership card or anything like that bro...they just scan ur IC and ur data appears on their database n immediately they give u ur room key, no deposit needed too...private n discreet. they also won't send any newsletter or promotion or whatnot to ur place or anything...no worries...;)

axor3333
22-08-2006, 12:24 AM
hi bro,

If I can recall correctly Once I book for two hours but over shot for 15 mins no charges if not member you have to pay extra

any bros can confirmed

:cool: cheer

asdfghjkl
22-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Membership so you do not turn off xmm (http://sggirlsmirror1.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/17/14/9/sgGirls.com_-_00133853.jpg) like (http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/16/14/9/sgGirls.com_-_00133852.jpg) her (http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/13/14/9/sgGirls.com_-_00133849.jpg).. who may demand fast action from u.. kekeke :D

blade
22-08-2006, 12:51 AM
hahaha... actually a H81 member card can be useful. just show it to the girl you got to know and wanna bonk, the rest is easy if she nod and smile... :D
idea ar...u got try it before bro??

adrian_534
22-08-2006, 04:25 AM
actually there is no big deal as a member u still have to show ur ic n when there is no room u still have to find another hotel so wats e diff:confused:

medicheng
22-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Anyone got the pic of the card? haha i am a member but no chance to take a look at the old system card...

ah rat
22-08-2006, 09:29 AM
If she dun nod and smile,then have to pcc yourself :D

DOM ROUGH
22-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Personally I think its jus another way for them to earn "Extra" money. Y intro this member system? Its not like member will have damm big room with big bath tub and a window . To me its jus gimmick. Was at bugis 81 Sat nite,and when I go in...at least 3 to 4 couples came out. Then went to chk in...tell me wait 10 mins as they are clearing room. I say ok..then offer me to sign...i say its ok with a smile. Then she face black and tell me to wait 45 mins!!!! :eek: 45 mins = 1st half of a soccer match. Siao! TK back my ic and left.....go else hotel...but mood totally off.can u imagine. They purposely make all non members wait like idiot....hoping they will fed up and leave..so they can only jus serve members. WTF is this.

Tua Tao
22-08-2006, 10:40 AM
hi bro,

Bro,
You sure got $10 discount on room for 1 nite? (cos i always frequent Bencoolen & KS) if confirmz, than i be taken as Robert for a lot of nites liaoz... :mad: If thats the case, me better stay at home and screw liaoz :D

Frankiestine
22-08-2006, 11:02 AM
hahaha....the 81 card dun leave home without it....membership has its priviliges...:D

Castrol
22-08-2006, 01:50 PM
idea ar...u got try it before bro??

never try yet bro, but i just gave H81 a good idea for their advertisement. :D

Luckytime
22-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Below is the reply from Hotel 81 when I asked them the question.:D

Thank you for your enquiry.

Being a member, you will be entitled to quick check-in to the hotels.
Members can also enjoy a S$4/- nett discount for per night stay at Hotel 81 Geylang branches.
There is also a members' floor allocated for member where they will enjoy extra complimentary beverages, free upgrade of rooms on special occasion(e.g birthday) & sunday goodies as well.

kukuoo
22-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Recently (think about 2 weeks ago) I signed up the membership with h81 in chinatown. But yet to receive any membership card from them. Should I take a trip down and collect it personally or can I get it from other branches? If the grace period is over, will they send the card to my home mailbox? Scare that my gf will see it. Any advice what I should do?

Icarus
22-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Hi bros,

I also signed up for the membership $10

Acording to this thread, the discount is for 1nite, but if i only book the room for 2 hrs, will there be any discounts ?

Any bros know ? Thankx in advance :)

Frankiestine
22-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Recently (think about 2 weeks ago) I signed up the membership with h81 in chinatown. But yet to receive any membership card from them. Should I take a trip down and collect it personally or can I get it from other branches? If the grace period is over, will they send the card to my home mailbox? Scare that my gf will see it. Any advice what I should do?
where got card to issue? everything computerize you go any of the branches just give ic they scan then return to you...no need put deposit and fill in form only..

siamcutey
22-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Below is the reply from Hotel 81 when I asked them the question.:D

Thank you for your enquiry.

Being a member, you will be entitled to quick check-in to the hotels.
Members can also enjoy a S$4/- nett discount for per night stay at Hotel 81 Geylang branches.
There is also a members' floor allocated for member where they will enjoy extra complimentary beverages, free upgrade of rooms on special occasion(e.g birthday) & sunday goodies as well.

Which 81 branch have this members' floor? How come they never tell me?

Could Sunday Goodies be those type of "parties"?

hehehe
SC

Luckytime
22-08-2006, 05:22 PM

hehehe
SC

I also not sure. Maybe you need to give them a call liao.:D

ledd_777
22-08-2006, 10:43 PM
hi guys,

those mineral water, 3-in-1 kopi and cup noodle in the room free??? will we get charged??? transit only $20, don't think those are free rite??!!??? pls enlighten here pls

Big Semens
23-08-2006, 10:20 AM
hi guys,

those mineral water, 3-in-1 kopi and cup noodle in the room free??? will we get charged??? transit only $20, don't think those are free rite??!!??? pls enlighten here pls
You paid for them, so can consume in the room or bring back....;)

Pokimon1
23-08-2006, 10:32 AM
IMHO Hotel 81 should have a membership drive and give SBF members some form of special privilege.
For example: bigger room/extra half-an-hour/priority wait-list/good discount for overnight stay/etc.

I surmise that many brothers partonize H81 and we give them good business.

Unless their business is already so good they don't need to care about us.

bhoven
23-08-2006, 10:51 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]IMHO Hotel 81 should have a membership drive and give SBF members some form of special privilege
For example: bigger room/extra half-an-hour/priority wait-list/good discount for overnight stay/etc.

Good suggestion! Mebbe should also approach Fragrance Group so that there is competition....

Frankiestine
23-08-2006, 10:56 AM

hehehe
SC
i saw one at Lor 18 H81...

Frankiestine
23-08-2006, 11:00 AM
hi guys,

wah painz eh...bro think about it..how much will it actually cost them to replensih stock...one room go for 20 bucks for 2 hours that means in 24 hours they can rake in 240 buck...one bottle of mineral water, cup noodles and 3 in 1 kopi, total cost maybe less then 2 buck...24 hours replenish total cost is only 24 bucks...what they earn for transit rental is so much more then what they can actually get in return for one nite stay...

Castrol
23-08-2006, 12:45 PM
wah painz eh...bro think about it..how much will it actually cost them to replensih stock...one room go for 20 bucks for 2 hours that means in 24 hours they can rake in 240 buck...

just hang around at the lobby for a while and i can see there are always so many couples checking in, paying $20. office hours even. the H81 towkay is a genius, and i dont think he has a hotel or tourism diploma whatsoever... :D

Ah Q
23-08-2006, 12:57 PM
wah painz eh...bro think about it..how much will it actually cost them to replensih stock...one room go for 20 bucks for 2 hours that means in 24 hours they can rake in 240 buck...one bottle of mineral water, cup noodles and 3 in 1 kopi, total cost maybe less then 2 buck...24 hours replenish total cost is only 24 bucks...what they earn for transit rental is so much more then what they can actually get in return for one nite stay...

Thats why they can get 300% occupancy! The owner of Fragrance Hotel has been buying back the shares almost on a daily basis recently...

noname12345
23-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Membership not much privelege.

jng1103
23-08-2006, 02:11 PM
IMHO Hotel 81 should have a membership drive and give SBF members some form of special privilege.

Who would want to carry a SBF membership card? :rolleyes:

jimbo

kukuoo
23-08-2006, 02:45 PM
where got card to issue? everything computerize you go any of the branches just give ic they scan then return to you...no need put deposit and fill in form only..

Glad to hear that. Bro, thanks for ur info.

Luckytime
23-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Thats why they can get 300% occupancy! The owner of Fragrance Hotel has been buying back the shares almost on a daily basis recently...

So is Fragrance hotel price is lower than H81?:confused:

Ah Q
23-08-2006, 03:22 PM
So is Fragrance hotel price is lower than H81?:confused:

H81 not a listed company...Fragrance is .

Luckytime
23-08-2006, 04:12 PM
H81 not a listed company...Fragrance is .
OIC... thanks

Jerkman
26-08-2006, 06:26 AM
sorry ar bros, got question to ask.

if walk in waiting time is at the mercy of the recep, would it be better to reserve room via internet?

http://www.hotel81.com.sg/reservations.cfm

i mean, has any bros tried it?