PDA

View Full Version : Wild Girl, Sugar Daddy, Lust and Betrayal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 08:22 PM
I studied in a mixed school. In life, how you turn out depends on the company you mixed with. In sec 4, i had learnt to smoke. Our group of friends had the worst discipline on record. What bad habits had we picked up? We play truant. We argue with teachers. We smoke. We drink. We teased the boys so much, they were afraid of us. Somehow, we passed our exams every year.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 08:32 PM
After "A" levels, i applied for cabin crew. I passed my first interview with SIA. I could not turn up for the second interview. I had a long illness, some lung infection. As fortune will have it, one of my classmate was in the HR dept. He had screened thru the applicants. Saw my application, phoned me several times. Curious to know why i was absent.

he helped me to get a job in the PR dept. Thats where i met my ex-husband.

Later...

dyelook
29-12-2015, 08:35 PM
seat----check
campfire---check

http://www.bobvila.com/system/images/BAhbBlsHOgZmIkMyMDEyLzA2LzAxLzIwLzE4LzA1LzE2OC9ZdH JhdmVsYmxvZ19HbGVud29ydGhfVmFsbGV5XzA4M19MLmpwZw/Ytravelblog-Glenworth-Valley-083-L.jpg

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 08:50 PM
seat----check
G]

Very nice picture.
thanks for the support.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 08:58 PM
My first love was during the school holidays. Actually, it was infatuation, rather than love. As usual, we went clubbing. Met a group of SAF guys. Each one have a partner. Met regularly. Nothing much to elaborate here. Normal dating activities. Just the usual kissing, petting and boy/girl quarelling. No sex.

Later...

FRreader
29-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Har!:eek: Sis, no FR to read:p

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:08 PM
We broke off shortly. Less than six months. My character was too strong for him to accept.

I met my ex-hubby at the airport. Lets just give him a fictitious name, John. (You all knew my reason?).

He came for a business meeting and was well acquainted with our VP for Commercial Business. It was a few meetings later that we met face to face outside the meeting room. He gave me his business card and asked for my number immediately. I was rather taken aback, but some how revealed to him, as he keyed into his handphone.

John was 7 yrs elder than me. He phoned me the very next morning. Said that he is flying off later at night and if i could just have dinner with him while waiting for his flight. I agreed.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Har!:eek: Sis, no FR to read:p

Coming, pls be patient.
writing while working = eat snake!

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:15 PM
I must admit John is very suave, handsome and intelligent. He owned his own PR Agency.

He was always flying here and there. He would always phone me at 9pm, knowing that was my free time after work. So, whether he was in Seattle, London, Abu Dhabi, Moscow or Shanghai, whatever timezone, he would sacrifice his sleep to phone me. And we can talk for an hour. Thats his sincerity that I truly fell in love with him.

Later...

handsomethe2nd
29-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Sis

Dangerous to love a man just because he is handsome

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:30 PM
I had another bout of lung infection and was hospitalised in SGH.
when John could not reach me on the second 9pm night, he asked his secretary to visit my house. He flew back immediately to visit me eventhough he had a huge business deal to close. And he spent the next few days beside me, even wanted to transfer me to a private hospital. By now, we were already together for one year.
It was during my Mother's birthday that he made another sacrifice.
stubbornly wanted to celebrate my Moms burthday and refusing toattend his business conference. And, it was that night that he proposed to me.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Sis

Yes, coming to that part (divorce).

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Sis

But, i actually love him because of how he cared for me. It was always No.1 me, then his business. Also he never took advantage of me. Eventhough i was much younger and naive, he was a gentleman.

my mom chose our wedding date. I was still a virgin when we married. Sorry guys, i will not be going into sexual details, so you may find it boring from here.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 09:44 PM
One year later, i gave birth to Justin. John was still the ever loving father and husband. His parents had migrated. I stayed in his house in town, near his office. I had stopped working. Spent my time looking after Justin.

# pls let me know if boring.?
perhaps i should stop?

extremelyLucky
29-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Sis

Not boring.

We are extremely lucky to chat with you here

SlickSassy
29-12-2015, 09:55 PM
camping here :D

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Sis

Not boring.

We are extremely lucky to chat with you here

Ok, i proceed.

I have never interferred innhis work. Knowing he is running a business and how he had taken care and sacrificed for me, i gave him all my love and trust.

I even knew he had to bring clients for dinner and nightclubs as part of his building relationships with clients and securing business.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Call it woman's instinct, as time pass by, his mood and attitude became obviously different. He always switched off his phone when at home with me. Then, a certain pattern caught my suspicious. He will bring the phone away from our room and whispered quietly in the conversation. He started using his laptop away from our room. He was spending more time on his handphone and laptop than with Justin. Even when i was in the showers and Justin was crying, he was glued to his handphone .

Later...

liketofuck
29-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Sis

I don't know about him. But people like me not recommended to go nightclubs. I like to f@#k around. Once I enter nightclubs, I sure misbehave.

dyelook
29-12-2015, 10:13 PM
wow... long story... needs to prepare more...:p

http://www.caravanwa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BLUE-OPEN--767x500.jpg

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:19 PM
I never wanted to ask. Then, one fine day, he walked out to talk. Seems to be quarelling with the other party. No choice, i stood nearer to listen. It became clear he was talking to a woman. He kept on assuring her that he will come and see her, that she must never come to Singapore. As he turned around, he saw me.
he knew i had overheard his conversation. I was already in tears. I walked back to the room to pick up Justin. He came apologising to me, begging me to listen to him. I had wanted to bring Justin to myfriend's place. I did not want my parents to be be hurt by our quarrel.

Later..

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Sis

I don't know about him. But people like me not recommended to go nightclubs. I like to f@#k around. Once I enter nightclubs, I sure misbehave.

I do understand.
i am not narrow minded or conservative.
if you do for fun, its ok. But if you do as in having a mistress behind your wife's back, then it may not be right.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:23 PM
wow... long story... needs to prepare more...:G]

Haha,
your picture is getting Cuter.

Lookforhope
29-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Sis

Don't be fool by him. This type of people no need to look for hope that he can be trusted anymore.

YouAreRight
29-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Sis

You are right. I often go for pay sex but never build relationship with these women.

I do understand.
i am not narrow minded or conservative.
if you do for fun, its ok. But if you do as in having a mistress behind your wife's back, then it may not be right.

dyelook
29-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Haha,
your picture is getting Cuter.

i am cute... in nature...

:eek: ... Lol ... :eek:

btw... do continue your story..

Later...:p

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:30 PM
So, this was the first incident. I forgave him. For Justin's sake, i gave him a chance. Things went on well. We never talk about the other woman. I was very hurt as I love him very much too. Eventhough i was a wild party girl, i was faithful to him. Despite he being overseas, i never flirt, nor did i accept any dates from friends's friends or guys who tried to court me. I have always declared that i am married and have a son.

Later...

Goodone
29-12-2015, 10:33 PM
You are one of the good girls

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:36 PM
Sis

Don't be fool by him. This type of people no need to look for hope that he can be trusted anymore.

Coming to that part.
Thanks.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:37 PM
i am cute... in nature...

btw... do continue your story..

Later...:p

Yes,
do you realise someone is missing?

heehee

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:38 PM
You are one of the good girls

I may not want to be a good girl anymore.

dyelook
29-12-2015, 10:43 PM

coz you already graduate to be a good mum...;)

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Sis

You are right. As time goes by, his abnormal self became obvious again. Though he tried hard to be careful, but my instinct became suspicious. It was midnight. Elise phoned me. She saw John with another woman in intimate activities, holding hands and kissing.
i trusted Elise. I am sure she saw the right person. I dropped the phone, went over to pick up Justin who was still sleeping. I took my passport, wallet and Justin's birth cert and left the house.

Later...

JiBye
29-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Your ex is really a JiBye person. No wonder you divorced him

suddenlyfeelit
29-12-2015, 10:54 PM
i'm listening.. stay strong..;)

MakeJohnBark
Your ex is really a JiBye person. No wonder you divorced him

Because his name is John ..... I know of a John who is a really very Jibye person
:D

steevewong
wait , where did you fly to ?

how old is justin now ?

* sit down here , share potato chips to every one here *

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 10:55 PM
I went over to Elise house. Violet was on the way.
i stayed there. Spoke to my Mum.
I knew this is the end for our marriage.
i borrowed Elise phone and text him that he can enjoy with that woman, naming the location Elise had seen them.

i stayed at Elise house for about a week. They helped me with buying the milk powder, diapers, all the necessary basic items for Justin.

My Mum told me he had been waiting at their doorstep every night.
she urged me to forgive him, not knowing this was already the second incident. I do not wish my Mum to feel hurt and sad for me.
i also do not wish to trouble Elise and Violet.

Later...

Turtle
29-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Your Ex is really Really chow turtle . 😀

Johnbass
29-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Interesting story with John...
+1

Capable
29-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Sis is strong. Show him that you are capable to bring up Justin by your own.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 11:04 PM
I arrived at my parents home to find him waiting outside the main gate. He asked for my forgiveness. I did not want to create a scene outside in public, so i chased him away fiercely.

he followed me in. My Mum came out. Passers-by were looking at us. Somehow, i forgave him, mainly due to my mother's intervention.

oh, i missed out an earlier part that i had used his laptop and saw this SBF he had forgotten to log off.

Later...

aNewBie
29-12-2015, 11:08 PM
He should be consider a newbie here. Not experience enough to surf the website secretly.

oh, i missed out an earlier part that i had used his laptop and saw this SBF he had forgotten to log off.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 11:14 PM
I had been badly hurt by him twice. And Justin is barely 2yrs old yet. Time and time again, i asked myself. How can i be selfish for Justin to be without a father?
Or, is it better to be without such a father?

i still remain faithful eventhough i do go out to drink.
not to enjoy but to drown my sorrow. I must thank Elise and Violet who had taken care of me and Justin. They are aware that i am writing this.

The 3rd incident is his pure carelessness. I placed Justin on the backseat to secure the babyseat.

something caught my attention.

#please guess what caught my attention while i close the accounts and resume Later...

iPussy69
29-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Interesting story with John...
+1

Your story with SL more interesting lor...
PUSSY!

Makeloveok
29-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Sis

Did you find "protection rubber" or smell of his "load" and that you confirmed he make love with someone other than yourself?

dyelook
29-12-2015, 11:29 PM
I had been badly hurt by him twice. And Justin is barely 2yrs old yet. Time and time again, i asked myself. How can i be selfish for Justin to be without a father?
Or, is it better to be without such a father?

i still remain faithful eventhough i do go out to drink.
not to enjoy but to drown my sorrow. I must thank Elise and Violet who had taken care of me and Justin. They are aware that i am writing this.

The 3rd incident is his pure carelessness. I placed Justin on the backseat to secure the babyseat.

something caught my attention.

#please guess what caught my attention while i close the accounts and resume Later...

dyed long hair that doesnt belongs to you...:p

Johnbass
29-12-2015, 11:35 PM
dyed long hair that doesnt belongs to you...:p

I guess is some other chiobu's panties...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 11:38 PM
Makeloveok & dyelook,
both correct.

My hair is short. I saw a few strands of long hair. And an opened condom wrapper.

i picked both items and put inside my handbag. I carried Justin and walked out the house. He came running towards me, not knowing why. I screamed at him to get lost. This time, i could not be bothered at people watching us. He followed again, seems he realused why.

i shouted at him to get lost or the next time he see us would be at the mortuary.

Later...

dyelook
29-12-2015, 11:38 PM

you mai sot sot.. chiobu sure wears back her panty after notti notti de...:D

i win this time...:p

dyelook-1
johnbass-0

ZapToModeration
29-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Sis

3rd incident already. Really must zap him to moderation. No more listen to his promise.

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 11:44 PM
He knew i am serious. That i will die together with Justin. I was mad. Its not the right thing to do. But i was really mad.

i took a cab and went to my parents home. I was still crying. My dad carried Justin and my Mom comforted me. I told my Mum the truth. That this is already the 3rd incident.

Later...

Melissa2015
29-12-2015, 11:51 PM
The next day, i text him that i am filing for divorce. The wrapper and strands of hair were still inside my handbag as evidence.
Also during first incident, he told the other woman things that humiliated and degraded me. I let you "eat" outside, yet you condemn me when comparing me to the other woman.

He did not want to contest the divorce. Perhaps, he already have intentions to remarry the other woman.

Later...

Happy78
30-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Sis

Divorce is a painful decision. Wish you are leaving happier after divorce

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 12:03 AM
I have moved on. I had shed my final tears and that would be my last tears for my failed marriage.

my main priority now is to bring up Justin.

i feel better now wanting to do things without obstacles or short of options. I still go clubbing on weekends. Not those swinging type but in a more relax environment. Remember, i bring Justin along.

time flies. Time heals all wounds.

I am leaving the Clinic soon.
returning home.
lets see if i have time tomorrow to write something more sensual and erotic.

good night.
thanks for all the kind messages.
Love you guys.

upme
30-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing Sis:) Just increase your reputation points. No need to up me:p

Johnbass
30-12-2015, 12:16 AM

good night.
Love you guys.

Sex story better than sad story lah...
Love you too.

dyelook
30-12-2015, 12:48 AM
good night.
Love you guys.

to be continue...

Later...

:p:psweetdreams...

iPussy69
30-12-2015, 01:18 AM

Surely not your panties lah...
JiBye...

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 03:57 AM
My body clock has been out of tune. Due to the rotational shifts, day is night and night is day to me.

We went Japan for our honeymoon. He brought me to visit some clients there too. There were many pretty Japanese interns there. John travels round the world. He is suave and handsome. I am sure many other girls could have fallen for him. And likewise, he could have chosen any of them.

His Japanese partner showed us a magazine of a model and said i looked like her. The staff there agreed too. Though i do not think so, but for some pictures, there is some close resemblence, especially the hair style and her eyes. Her name is Mana Sakura, and that is the picture i am using.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Reading thru, i can understand you want a different dish at other times. In newspapers, i have also read of how they con Singaporean men of their Cpf money. As i had answered earlier, it is ok to have your own sexual gratification. Its yr right, its yr choice. But to lust after her, giving up yr son, i think this is very irresponsible. My only concern is that he does not contract any VD disease to spread to me. I had gone for a blood test.

Later...

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:17 AM
Thanks for sharing Sis:) Just increase your reputation points. No need to up me:p

Oh, ok and thank you.

Nasri8
30-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Very well written, enjoyed it

PoorMan
30-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Sis

Not forgetting to collect maintenance fee from your ex. Maintenance fee is his responsibility no matter he is rich or poor man.

I have moved on. I had shed my final tears and that would be my last tears for my failed marriage.

iHANDJOBLOVER
30-12-2015, 08:50 AM
B

my mom chose our wedding date. I was still a virgin when we married. Sorry guys, i will not be going into sexual details, so you may find it boring from here.

Later...

Good morning Sis,

wish i had known u and married you.
my wife not virgin.
anyway, camping too.

stoked
30-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Reading thru, i can understand you want a different dish at other times. In newspapers, i have also read of how they con Singaporean men of their Cpf money. As i had answered earlier, it is ok to have your own sexual gratification. Its yr right, its yr choice. But to lust after her, giving up yr son, i think this is very irresponsible. My only concern is that he does not contract any VD disease to spread to me. I had gone for a blood test.

Later...

Support and agree. I use the sailing analogy. You never know what the deep blue sea has in store for you. You enjoy the sun and sea but also weather the storms together. Occasionally there is a port of call you disembark for some r&r but always return to the ship and continue on your course.

iHANDJOBLOVER
30-12-2015, 08:58 AM
My bod

close resemblence, especially the hair style and her eyes. Her name is Mana Sakura, and that is the picture i am using.

Sis,
you must be very pretty too.
its his loss!!

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Why use John? Your ex-hubby is John Connor?
Cum with me if you want to live
I'll be bareback

We broke off shortly. Less than six months. My character was too strong for him to accept.

I met my ex-hubby at the airport. Lets just give him a fictitious name, John. (You all knew my reason?).

He came for a business meeting and was well acquainted with our VP for Commercial Business. It was a few meetings later that we met face to face outside the meeting room. He gave me his business card and asked for my number immediately. I was rather taken aback, but some how revealed to him, as he keyed into his handphone.

John was 7 yrs elder than me. He phoned me the very next morning. Said that he is flying off later at night and if i could just have dinner with him while waiting for his flight. I agreed.

Later...

DownRange
30-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Camping with tent, bonfire and marshmallows

tarma69
30-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Thanks sis for sharing... looking forward to your erotic and sensual sharings! :p

SPECTRE7000
30-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Yes,

heehee

Paging for:

Ah rat____:D.

'

highlysex
30-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Thanks sis for your story, I believe you will find your own way because nobody in this world owes us anything, 路是要自子走出来的。 Cheers :)

HornyKingKong
30-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Today, I no go cheong.
camping with Red Bull and cashew nuts.

yourfucker
30-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Sis

IMHO, most if not all men love sex. Some of us will try to know you not for relationship but be (as stated in my nic).

ah rat
30-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Paging for:

Ah rat____:D.

I am here :D

Yes,

heehee
Sis,Is e you looking for me or someone.Come in to support you.Sorry, busy last night :)

Apollo
30-12-2015, 01:22 PM

just be a true lady and enjoy your life ...

Apollo
30-12-2015, 01:30 PM
I am here :D

Sis,late to come to support you.Sorry, busy last night :)

remember your way home here :D

Turtle
30-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Ah rat, you must with one line first. Let me suggest that her Ex is a dirty rat.... Keke

exGambler
30-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Pai say bro. Upz you to 6000pts to see if power will increase by 1.

ah rat
30-12-2015, 01:57 PM
I always know my way home :D

Ah rat, you must with one line first. Let me suggest that her Ex is a dirty rat.... Keke

Not her Ex is dirty turtle :D

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Dear All,
thank you very much for your kind words & warm wishes.
i am lost now, where to start?
What topic?

How about a Q&A.
If appropriate, i will answer.

Apollo asked if i shave?
yes, i do.
always at the pool, dont want them protruding out,
embarrasing.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Sis

Not forgetting to collect maintenance fee from your ex. Maintenance fee is his responsibility no matter he is rich or poor man.

Yes, good that he did not contest the divorce.
i have got my boy.
we parted amicably.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Sis

IMHO, most if not all men love sex. Some of us will try to know you not for relationship but be (as stated in my nic).

Haha its fine with you.
already aware its all for fun.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Sis

Divorce is a painful decision. Wish you are leaving happier after divorce

Yes, thanks, starting a new life.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Good morning Sis,

wish i had known u and married you.
my wife not virgin.
anyway, camping too.

Most important,
she truly loves you and cares for the family.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Sex story better than sad story lah...
Love you too.

I do not know how to go about.
perhaps, as a Q&A.

you all ask,
if appropriate, i answer.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 04:42 PM

Do not wish to resort to name calling.
most important, i have Justin.

Babymonkey
30-12-2015, 04:48 PM

i feel better now wanting to do things without obstacles or short of options. I still go clubbing on weekends. Not those swinging type but in a more relax environment. Remember, i bring Justin along.

time flies. Time heals all wounds.

I am leaving the Clinic soon.
returning home.

good night.
Love you guys.

Hi Sis,

Firstly, I wish you and ur boy well...

I have been reading ur posts, others sympathetic comments and had been contemplating to write this... I know this may not be an appropriate time to write this... but hot MILFs really turns me on... :D

Secondly, wanted to remind you of the "something more sensual and erotic" part that you might have forgotten...

Thirdly, Q&A: Did u play with urself recently, when and how?? I mean it's a way of releasing stress and tension...

Lastly, hope to see some erotic pictures of you playing with yourself... :D

Sorry if Im just too direct when my second head takes over... Dun like to beat around the bush... U shave so no bush, no bush, I like... ;)

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi Babymonkey,
1. Thanks for yr well wishes.

2. Yes, i do remember about going to write something erotic,
but, really, i do not know to start and get into the tempo.
its like, if i cnt cook, i would not want to serve you lousy tasting food.

3. Recently, no. Though, i did have a near surrender.
its titles From No Signboard to Hotel 81.
he was really skillful in making me reach orgasm.

during marriage, i have my husband, so nothing of self masturbation.
during teenager school days, i did. We do have fantasy with a particular idol.

4. Shaved part - i can see, 100% loves a shaved one.
and i do know from my GFs, their BFs even wanted shaved armpit,
right?

IamOld
30-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Sis

Sorry, i am close to 70 years old. Not good in thinking. May i directly check with you? What is your purpose of posting here?

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Sis

Sorry, i am close to 70 years old. Not good in thinking. May i directly check with you? What is your purpose of posting here?

Truly you are a wise Sage,
I cannot answer your tough Q.
sorry.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Got to log off to help Mum prepare dinner.
Thanks again.

Tom83
30-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Sis

Not advisable for working mother to surf SBF. SBF is a sex forum. Any Tom, Dick or Harry like me will think that you are open-minded and allow casual sex. Do be aware of this

steevewong
30-12-2015, 05:39 PM
my advice for you .

as your child is still an infant and raised by a single mother . it is inevitable that it will be tough for you to raise him up because as your son reaches 9 or 10 years old , he yearns to have a father figure for him to follow .

i have experience with a client who is divorced and i was tasked to give tuition to her kids . i had the burden trying not to talk with my students about their dad and mum , especially the oldest 9 year old boy . Spoiled and pampered little brat punk that i endured for half a year , but i witnessed his true happiness when he is able to spoke to his dad on the phone , and his dad is often grumpy and angry if did not able to reach his son .

so solution is .... try to stay on the bright side and don't linger to the horrible past experience , i sternly want you to avoid you expressing about how terrible your ex-husband to the kid , only when he's matured .

LimDion
30-12-2015, 06:00 PM
TS, the title of the thread and your story seem no link haha.

Anyway, stay strong and happy new year!!! May the force be with you:D

Summerhillt
30-12-2015, 06:23 PM
So I assume John had to give you alimony lah sister? He cheat on the marriage than you still got condom and hair.. you got a young boy with you as well..

You say until your ex hubby so rich, high flyer.. do business.. sister.. at least $5k maintenance fee right?

Johnbass
30-12-2015, 06:32 PM
What you looking for in sbf?
A new father?
A new hubby?
Sugar daddy?
Boyfriend?
ONS?
FB?
FWB?

iPussy69
30-12-2015, 07:01 PM
A new father?
A new hubby?
Sugar daddy?
Boyfriend?
ONS?
FB?
FWB?

Definately not looking for u lor...
PUSSY!

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Sis

Not advisable for working mother to surf SBF. SBF is a sex forum. Any Tom, Dick or Harry like me will think that you are open-minded and allow casual sex. Do be aware of this

Noted.
just chit chat here.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:42 PM
So I assume John had to give you alimony lah sister? He cheat on the marriage than you still got condom and hair.. you got a young boy with you as well..

You say until your ex hubby so rich, high flyer.. do business.. sister.. at least $5k maintenance fee right?

Quite close.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:43 PM
A new father?
A new hubby?
Sugar daddy?
Boyfriend?
ONS?
FB?
FWB?

can tick ^none/^all of the above?

how many can i choose?

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:44 PM
TS, the title of the thread and your story seem no link haha.

Anyway, stay strong and happy new year!!! May the force be with you:D

You must read from pg.1.

suddenlyfeelit
30-12-2015, 07:45 PM
perhaps, as a Q&A.

you all ask,

hmmmm, hope that 2016 would be good for you and your boy sis:)

so if i'm gonna ask,
how is your last day of 2015 gonna be like:confused::confused:

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:50 PM
hmmmm, hope that 2016 would be good for you and your boy sis:)

so if i'm gonna ask,
how is your last day of 2015 gonna be like:confused::confused:

Thanks for your wishes.
Eve-Off, bring my boy out to watch fireworks.
NY-many will come to take MC.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Sis

You must take good care of yr health.

suddenlyfeelit
30-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Thanks for your wishes.
Eve-Off, bring my boy out to watch fireworks.
NY-many will come to take MC.

haahha i guess many of us would be looking out for "fireworks"..
Sis, can i take MC from you? :D:D

NeedHelp
30-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Sis

Perfectly alright to chit chat here. But if you need any help, this place is not appropriate to seek help:p

Noted.
just chit chat here.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:02 PM
haahha i guess many of us would be looking out for "fireworks"..
Sis, can i take MC from you? :D:D

Only the doctor can issue MC.
i only prepare the medicine and explain the details to you.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Sis

Perfectly alright to chit chat here. But if you need any help, this place is not appropriate to seek help:p

I chit chat to help keep myself awake.
sometimes, it can be very quiet.
i may fall asleep at the counter.

YES, THIS IS MAIN REASON I AM HERE.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Sis

I am more senile than you !
Answer at no.113.

Johnbass
30-12-2015, 08:11 PM
can tick ^none/^all of the above?

how many can i choose?

You mai greedy lah...
Later your PM full again...

HoMia
30-12-2015, 08:14 PM
You really bo ho mia. Take care

suddenlyfeelit
30-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Only the doctor can issue MC.
i only prepare the medicine and explain the details to you.

falling sick now...
i think can listen to your explanation all night long..:D

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:15 PM
You mai greedy lah...
Later your PM full again...

Actually , each is same answer.
depends how it co-relates to the other person.

i am not greedy.
i am on diet.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:17 PM
You really bo ho mia. Take care

Haha, very cute , thanks.
but my life is better now.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:19 PM
falling sick now...

I can only ask you to take Panadol.
And check yr temperature.

BBBJOK
30-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Not surprise that all options asking for BBBJ. Don't border to kick.

i am not greedy.
i am on diet.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Not surprise that all options asking for BBBJ. Don't border to kick.

Do not understand..?

BBBJOK
30-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Don't choose any of the given option

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Don't choose any of the given option

Oh,
ok. Thanks.

Wealthy
30-12-2015, 08:34 PM
A lot of wealthy people coming here to buy fun. They can afford Thousand of dollars per transaction. That's why they try to sian you.

Johnbass
30-12-2015, 09:12 PM

i am not greedy.
i am on diet.

I am also on diet leh...
My chiobu fren jio me jiak simi TR90...
Dunno will work a not...

ah rat
30-12-2015, 09:38 PM
falling sick now...

If got high fever,doctor will to put bullet in yr ass hole :D

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Q&A.
Since you are now divorced, do you still have sex urges?
Btw, are you born between Jan and Feb?
Which idol do you fantasized in the past?

perhaps, as a Q&A.

you all ask,

dyelook
30-12-2015, 09:48 PM

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 09:53 PM

This is true,
he is not joking.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Q&A.
Since you are now divorced, do you still have sex urges?
Btw, are you born between Jan and Feb?
Which idol do you fantasized in the past?

Urges differ from person to person. For me, i do not have any sudden urge. But, if someone i really like/love, its natural i may want him to hug and kiss me, etc., not necessary all the way.

aug, Leo.

a famous footballer, let you guess.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 09:59 PM
A lot of wealthy people coming here to buy fun. They can afford Thousand of dollars per transaction. That's why they try to sian you.

Thanks for warning.
noted.

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Are you a good kisser?
But you kiss that William right?
Is the famous footballer David Beckham?

Urges differ from person to person. For me, i do not have any sudden urge. But, if someone i really like/love, its natural i may want him to hug and kiss me, etc., not necessary all the way.

aug, Leo.

a famous footballer, let you guess.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Are you a good kisser?

Yes.

no, you may want to read again?

yes, correct. DAVID.

dyelook
30-12-2015, 10:18 PM

This is true,
he is not joking.

how true is true? didnt know any doc that use bullet to treat fever...:p

jinwuseh
30-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Sis

Why you like DAVID? DAVID is he looks like jin wu seh?

Yes.

yes, correct. DAVID.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Sis

Why you like DAVID? DAVID is he looks like jin wu seh?

We girls find him very sexy.

fuckbyyou
30-12-2015, 10:24 PM
I know i am rude on this query. Hope you don't mind.

Do you mind he f&^k by you?

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Ok, my bad. He didn't kiss you. But if he attempt, would you let him?

I'm a good kisser too :p

Are you sex active when you're married?

Yes.

yes, correct. DAVID.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:36 PM

ACETAMINOPHEN,

more commonly on children.

dyelook
30-12-2015, 10:38 PM
ACETAMINOPHEN,

more commonly on children.

oic... i thought bro rat meant a bullet from the real gun...

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Ok, my bad. He didn't kiss you. But if he attempt, would you let him?

I'm a good kisser too :p

Are you sex active when you're married?

NO.

No, he is always overseas.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:39 PM
oic... i thought bro rat meant a bullet from the real gun...

Correct term is

Suppository.

ChinWuRui
30-12-2015, 10:40 PM
If a patient is really chin wu rui, patient can ask for any treatment since patient has no problem paying for it.

dyelook
30-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Correct term is

Suppository.

hate those cold little bullet-shaped thing....:(

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:42 PM
I know i am rude on this query. Hope you don't mind.

Do you mind he f&^k by you?

No,
just as an idol only. Not until that extent.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:44 PM
If a patient is really chin wu rui, patient can ask for any treatment since patient has no problem paying for it.

Every one's body is different.

you may be allergic to certain drugs.

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Do you consider yourself available for next relationship?

ChinHo
30-12-2015, 10:48 PM
ACETAMINOPHEN ?

It it chin ho (that mean very good) for fever treatment?

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Do you consider yourself available for next relationship?

Let Nature / Fate take its course.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:53 PM
ACETAMINOPHEN ?

It it chin ho (that mean very good) for fever treatment?

Commonly for children.

but there is side effects.

let doc decide.

softtime
30-12-2015, 10:56 PM
So how old are both you and Justin ?

30-12-2015, 10:57 PM
May i know which year is your divorce? Is it year 2011? If it is year 2011 or before then i think your child is not young for you to re-marry.

Let Nature / Fate take its course.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 10:58 PM
So how old are both you and Justin ?

Mid 20s.

Justin, 4.

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I have a lady friend who was also cheated by her bf for 3 times and some bad encounters with men. Now she doesn't trust men anymore.

Melissa2015
30-12-2015, 11:09 PM
I have a lady friend who was also cheated by her bf for 3 times and some bad encounters with men. Now she doesn't trust men anymore.

BF? Not married, no children?

sexylanjiao
30-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Nope, she's not married

BF? Not married, no children?

suddenlyfeelit
30-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Commonly for children.

but there is side effects.

let doc decide.

waahh, lucky i mid 20s..
don't want that to happen.. hahaha

OysterLover
31-12-2015, 01:48 AM
erotic stories! can start from events during sec 4 :D

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 02:12 AM

Ok, will try.

sensualshirley
31-12-2015, 02:28 AM

Sec 4!!!! :eek:

GoodMorning
31-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Sis

A very good morning to you:)

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Happy new year,

lets welcome 2016.

Hopefull
31-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Happy new year

2016 is a hope full year

Happy new year,

lets welcome 2016.

ah rat
31-12-2015, 06:25 AM

Bro,for u.U must use real bullet. :D

iHANDJOBLOVER
31-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Happy new year,

lets welcome 2016.

Happy new year sis,
take care. All the best to you and yr boy.

FUNNYANDHORNY
31-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Sis,
i read yr answers and see yr peekture, horny lioa.
esp yr shaved thing.

anyway happy new year too.

SPECTRE7000
31-12-2015, 08:34 AM

happy happy new year Sis.

:p

'

Hornyong
31-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Are you a good kisser?

Bro, i like the part he slid hand thru her tiny panty and rubba her butt heehee.

Sis, Happy New Year. ALL THE BEST.

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Time for my boy's swimming lesson,
so continue from No Signboard...,

on that night, when Andrew switched on the lights,
he was already watching William and me.
In the Pub, i had already engaged him as my tennis instructor.

we had our first lesson the next sunday.
he told me he heard me scream too.
by the time he came out, he had seen what was going on.

he knew William will surely come on to me.
i thanked him for saving me,
though deep inside,
i do feel sensations during that night episode.

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Justin likes him too.
i felt that when my boy who is very reserved can like a stranger,
then its kind of a sign that Andrew is a good guy.

he had been helping me a lot too.
fetching Justin to/from school.
my Mum also found him pleasant and sincere.

but, all these took a toll on me!
I am not ready.
not prepared.
Justin is starting nursery soon.
my Mom is pressuring me.
being traditional, she had always wanted Justin to have a father.

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Bro, i like the part he slid hand thru her tiny panty and rubba her butt heehee.

Sis, Happy New Year. ALL THE BEST.

You guys!

later, i Censor all these info.

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:18 AM
I never ask Andrew about William.
but William was always texting me.
i deleted my Wechat and WhatsApp.

william said he is in love with me.
to me, this is lust.

sometimes, i wonder if William knew that Andrew is with me when he tried to contact me.

we have our weekly lessons.
but almost everyday, he will run errands for me and Justin.
But i never let him fetch me to/from work.
only things concerning Justin.
this, i had made it very clear to him.

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:31 AM
One tennis lesson at night,
as usual we sat on the court to talk a little.

we had never talked about John.
when he started to condemn John,
i suddenly burst into tears.

it was spontaneous.
he hugged me and at that point,
i needed a shoulder to cry on.

he took his towel to dry my eyes.
he held my jaw.
we looked at each other for a few seconds.

he kissed me.
i must have been very vulnerable.
i laid back on the court.
the tennis court lights were already out.
he laid on top of me.
we kissed passionately and deeply.

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:41 AM
We kissed for abt 10/15 mins.
he got up, pulled me up,
and kissed me standing.

his hands were fondling my breasts.
he reached behind my teeshirt,
pulled up the back portion,
and unhooked my sports bra.

he was already squeezing my breasts,
and my nipples.
i was moaning in estacy.

Later...

iHANDJOBLOVER
31-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Fireworks lai liao.

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 10:52 AM
The tennis court was dark.
he lifted up my front teeshirt to lick around my breasts,
licking and sucking my nipples.
i was moaning loudly.
I felt so good.
so sensational.
i was hugging him very tightly,

i pulled his face up
to kiss him
kissing him deeply,
our tongues were throbbing each other.

he put his hands at my buttocks
squeezing them,
i was already reaching orgasm,

Later...

KingOfNewbs
31-12-2015, 11:03 AM
love reading your stories Melissa, hope there's some pictures! ;)

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:09 AM
My lungs are fighting for air,
(Rmb, i have lungs problem, medically),
I was gasping for air,
but the sensations seemed highest,
my legs were trembling,
my pelvic area too.
i believed my vagina was very moist now.

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:13 AM
I have never done such things in public.
not in such R-rated activities.
the last time, my ex-hubby will drive to a very secluded spot,
and very most, we kissed in the cinema.

what am i doing.
why am i so vulnerable?
I did not say No.
i did not push him away.
i only wanted more.

my vagina was already moist.
oh shit, i can never do it raw, No!

Later...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:33 AM
I do not know when to stop.
or how to stop.
perhaps, i still wanted more.

he was alternating kissing me,
and licking my nipples,
my nipples were already erected.
hardened.

his hands were still squeezing my buttocks.
i climax again!
my moist vagina became wet.
did i squirt?

I was worried where this is going.
i was not ready to stop him.
my heart and soul were crying for more.
is this how a woman feels ?
its the first time i had such experience.
other than school days, whereby i was still Green,
only my husband has touched me to such an extent.

by now, he was slowly pulling down my tennis sports shorts.
as the shorts has an inner lining,
i was not wearing any panty.
what should i do?
stop here?

LATER...

iHANDJOBLOVER
31-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Sis,

i Camping at the tennis court now heehee

CumExplorer
31-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Justin likes him too.
i felt that when my boy who is very reserved can like a stranger,
then its kind of a sign that Andrew is a good guy.

he had been helping me a lot too.
fetching Justin to/from school.
my Mum also found him pleasant and sincere.

but, all these took a toll on me!
I am not ready.
not prepared.
Justin is starting nursery soon.
my Mom is pressuring me.
being traditional, she had always wanted Justin to have a father.

Later...

sis good ... your boy will like me too .. :D

happy new year 2016 :D

highlysex
31-12-2015, 12:03 PM
Happy New Year all here, ts don't stop keep your story Cumming :)

HornyKingKong
31-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Sis,
i already semi retired.
but reading yr juicy and steamy story,
looks like i have to activate my anti missiles system later!:D

Sis, Happy New Year. Take care.

Sasuke
31-12-2015, 12:35 PM
by now everyone is erected and wet and ur story is a cliff hanger....

LATER....

HornyKingKong
31-12-2015, 12:43 PM
by now everyone is erected and wet and ur story is a cliff hanger....

LATER....

Fully agreed,

maybe i should change my Sig to :

Due Sis Melissa story, will not retire.

more good Cheong years. :p

sexylanjiao
31-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Maybe I should take up tennis lesson :p

iHANDJOBLOVER
31-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Maybe I should take up tennis lesson :p

Bro,
u should be Both her tennis and swimming Instructor.

i am still camping at tennis court.

ah rat
31-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Sis, tonight 8min fireworks must bring yr Justin to watch.Happy New Year to you & Justin. :D

SPECTRE7000
31-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Sis, tonight 8min fireworks must bring yr Justin to watch.Happy New Year to you & Justin. :D

____:eek:

Aiyohyoh,

why u so shy leh????

Just ask her where to fetch her to bring her to watch mah!!!!

!

ah rat
31-12-2015, 01:51 PM
____:eek:

Aiyohyoh,

why u so shy leh????

Just ask her where to fetch her to bring her to watch mah!!!!

!
I always shy :)

SPECTRE7000
31-12-2015, 02:03 PM
I always shy :)

next time,

no say i no help u hor____:D

ah rat
31-12-2015, 07:49 PM

Wish Everyone here Happy Year 2016

dyelook
31-12-2015, 10:54 PM

ah rat ah... you dated ts to see firework scared she no remember tag son along ah?:p:p

Happy 2016 To Every Bros & Sis...

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:32 PM
ah rat ah... you dated ts to see firework scared she no remember tag son along ah?:p:p
]

Happy New Year Everyone,
(-29mins).

Love,
Melissa & Justin,
Elise and Violet-they thanked you wonderful guys for taking care of me.

dyelook
31-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Happy New Year Everyone,
(-29mins).

Love,
Melissa & Justin,

Happy New Year to you, your son & your 2 bff too..

sent form-Kl
location-4 empty wall
:p:p

Rain-Men
31-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Great read sis...good for you to pour out the details..hopefully it lightens your burden within. Feel free to chat here as I am sure loads of brothers and sisters will keep you company. Hope you gets re-energize here to move ahead with your life as the days go on....Jiayou!:)

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Happy New Year to you, your son & your 2 bff too..

sent form-Kl
location-4 empty wall
:p:p

Thanks,
so, u r in KL.
we are at Mt Faber.
awaiting fireworks fm Sentosa and the ships out there.
7mins to go.
H.N.Y.

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Great read sis...good for you to pour out the details..hopefully it lightens your burden within. Feel free to chat here as I am sure loads of brothers and sisters will keep you company. Hope you gets re-energize here to move ahead with your life as the days go on....Jiayou!:)

Hi, thanks,

Happy New Year.

Melissa2015
31-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Popping Champagne soon.

Ribena for Justin.

dyelook
31-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Thanks,
so, u r in KL.
we are at Mt Faber.
awaiting fireworks fm Sentosa and the ships out there.
7mins to go.
H.N.Y.

i awaiting my porrigde to boil..
hmmm.. my house cant view fireworks but hopefully the tv will broadcast...:p

have a nice outing...

iHANDJOBLOVER
01-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Sis,

i Camping at the tennis court now heehee

Sis,
happy new year.
i am still camping at tennis court. Cannot see any fireworks.

Rain-Men
01-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi, thanks,

Happy New Year.

Happy 2016 too sis! Wish I had a cup of champagne too...:D

ah rat
01-01-2016, 06:51 AM

Champagne for You,Elise ,Violet. & Bro here :D
Ribena & Potato Chips for Justin :D

Popping Champagne soon.

Ribena for Justin.

SPECTRE7000
01-01-2016, 07:48 AM

Good morning,_____:eek: so early????

Happy New Year.

TingTongLove
01-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Happy new year

2016 is a hope full year
Tingtong up :p

Happy New Year.

TingTongLove
01-01-2016, 08:04 AM
Happy New Year Everyone,
(-29mins).

Love,
Melissa & Justin,

Happy New Year sis Melissa & Justin :p

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:08 AM
Happy New Year sis Melissa & Justin :p

Hi,

Happy New Year.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:10 AM
[[/QUOTE]

No p.chips, junk food.

Happy New Year.

you working too?

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning,_____:eek: so early????

Happy New Year.

i think he is working too.

Happy New Year.

ah rat
01-01-2016, 08:13 AM
No p.chips, junk food.

Happy New Year.

you working too?

Ok! Noted! no potato chips & junk food but special day like his birthday can allow :D

Ya!, working at home now :)

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Ok! Noted! no potato chips & junk food but special day like his birthday can allow :D

Ya!, working at home now :)

Yes, i guess so, its ok.

virgone
01-01-2016, 08:22 AM
Happy New Year Everyone,
(-29mins).

Love,
Melissa & Justin,

Merry Christmas!!

Opps..

should be Happy New Year! to u & u'r son...

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:32 AM
Merry Christmas!!

Opps..

should be Happy New Year! to u & u'r son...

Thank you & Happy New Year.

ah rat
01-01-2016, 08:55 AM
ah rat ah... you dated ts to see firework scared she no remember tag son along ah?pp

Happy 2016 To Every Bros & Sis...

Tag yr head,u want real bullet in yr ass hole
Happy 2016 :D

Good morning,_____eek: so early????

Happy New Year.

Good morning bro.You too early :D

Thank you & Happy New Year.

You can use Muti-Quote this message.It at the centre between the Quote & Quick Reply. Look what I do now in replying :)

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 08:55 AM
i awaiting my porrigde to boil..
hmmm.. my house cant view fireworks but hopefully the tv will broadcast...:p

have a nice outing...

Sorry that my suggestion is late.
Do not know where you stay.
there is a lot of good food in the Jln Bintang area.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:08 AM
by now, he was slowly pulling down my tennis sports shorts.
as the shorts has an inner lining,
i was not wearing any panty.
what should i do?
stop here?

LATER...

On hindsight,
i felt so cheap.
what am i doing?
what if my neighbour saw us?
worst, if someone was already filming us?
i felt so

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Melissa2015;14029009]
On hindsight,
i felt so cheap.
what am i doing?
what if my neighbour saw us?
worst, if someone was already filming us?
i felt so cheap doing it in public,
and right in our tennis court.

my shorts was already pulled down to my mid buttocks level.
i grabbed his hand and said No, pls stop.
no, no, not here.

He stopped.
he said , lets go to my car, we go somewhere.
i said, no, no, we should not be doing this.

he moved his hand to my private part.
i am not sure, really not sure,
but, i think he inserted a finger between my vagina lips.

Later...

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:22 AM
It was estatic.
i was moaning.
it felt very good.
i kept saying No to him,
but my weak soul is begging for more.

i can truly understand why you guys find options to release your tensions.
i have no qualms about your extra sexual desires.
i went thru this, real life.
i still felt very disgusted by what had happened.
and in public!
at least, you guys do it in the privacy of a bedroom.

i have never done such heavy petting in public.
with my ex-hubby, it was very most in his car,
but in a very secluded spot.
though he has his own house, sometimes, we engaged in outdoor heavy petting for the thrill.
believe me guys, i really do understand your sexual desires other than with yr GF or wife.

Later...

legolas99
01-01-2016, 09:33 AM
happy new year sis. my first cum of the year is upon reading ur amazing narration of adventure. keep it cuming pls.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:37 AM
My legs were trembling.
i felt cold, then warm, then cold.
my pelvic was trembling too.
i hug him tightly.
its natural for a vulnerable woman,
and at this stage of high peak of orgasm.
i tink i must have climax a few times.
i knew my vagina was wet.
i do not have a packet of tissue nearby.

i pulled up my shorts.
i felt the moisture and dampness on my thighs.

he lifted up my teeshirt again to suck my nipples.
it was very sensitive.

i lifted his head up.
told him we should be returning home.
again, he said, lets go somewhere.

he was hugging me,
not letting go.

my shorts were already pulled up.
but he inserted his hands to my buttocks again.
he placed a finger just at the edge of my anus,
stimulating it.

Later...

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Good morning bro.You too early :D

You can use Muti-Quote this message.It at the centre between the Quote & Quick Reply. Look what I do now in replying :)[/QUOTE]

Ok,
will try to learn to use it.
thanks.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 09:49 AM
happy new year sis. my first cum of the year is upon reading ur amazing narration of adventure. keep it cuming pls.

Happy New Year.

have to write secretly, if Dr. Catches me doing this, not nice.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 10:00 AM
His finger was stimulating my anus.
i am shy to admit, it was a wonderful feeling,
and i cannot find the words or phrase to describe it.
My hand wrapped his hand, wanting to stop him,
but i was reluctantly letting him do it.
perhaps, this caused the misunderstanding,
sending him the wrong signal.
oh , and i felt so cheap and useless.

then, he pulled me to where the bench is.
i thought he wanted to pick up our sports bags to return home.

but he pulled down my shorts in one quick pull.
he gestured and guided me to sit at the narrow edge.
he removed my shorts,
with one side clinging on my left leg.

he kneeled on court,
facing me at the edge of the bench.

Later...

lonebonker
01-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Happy new year

2016 is a hope full year

Up 8 claws :D

Happy 2016 :D

Continental
01-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Happy New Year to Melissa and son Justin :)

Oh your story is so sexciting, sis, please continue as soon as possible. Thank you :)

Johnbass
01-01-2016, 10:30 AM
You can use Muti-Quote this message.It at the centre between the Quote & Quick Reply. Look what I do now in replying :)

believe me guys, i really do understand your sexual desires other than with yr GF or wife.

Later...

Farking Serious!
Now then I know about this multi-quote...
Sibei POWER!

iHANDJOBLOVER
01-01-2016, 10:38 AM
he kneeled on court,
facing me at the edge of the bench.

Later...

Sis,
i already pcc one shot.
pls, i hope he did not get to piak u?

dont angry hor.
Pls continue.

ah rat
01-01-2016, 11:04 AM

It true many guys got their own sexual desire.:)

I got an incident many year back.
Went out with a girl colleague to settle something for her.After settled her thing.I asked her still got any place to go.She replied in a soft tone."Hotel'.
That I was shocked.I pretend I did not heard the word 'Hotel".Immediately,I send her back home :D

Farking Serious!
Now then I know about this multi-quote...
Sibei POWER!

So bro,make full use of it :)

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:12 AM
My shorts are pulled down.
one part is clinging on my leg.
i was sitting at the edge of the bench,
on my bare buttocks.!

He kneeled at the edge of the bench,
facing my private part,
between my legs.

he started licking my leg,
from the knee cap up to my crotch.
i was a little shock.
my thighs are moist and wet
with my sweat and vaginal fluids,
but he was licking them,
then to the next leg.
he moved nearer to my vagina.
he used his fingers to ply open my vaginal lips,
started to lick them,
up and down.
he licked my clit.
he inserted a finger into my vagina,
and another stimulating my anus.
he was thrusting them.
i laid down on the bench letting him "torture" me.
my legs tighten his head, hugging them.
i was moaning loudly.
i climax again and again,
i tink i did squirt.

Later...

Later...

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Sis,
i already pcc one shot.
pls, i hope he did not get to piak u?

dont angry hor.
Pls continue.

What is pcc?

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:24 AM
That I was shocked.I pretend I did not heard the word 'Hotel".Immediately,I send her back home :D
:)

If a girl likes/loves you u enuf, she is willing to do almost anything for u. Likewise, for a man to his girl.

i am very glad you did not take advantage of her.
Good for you.

sexylanjiao
01-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Eh your story is fact or fiction?
Sounds like fiction to me

ah rat
01-01-2016, 11:30 AM
What is pcc?

Here the link of Abbreviations & Acronyms
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

PCC: Pak Chew Cheng (Hokkien slang meaning masturbate)

He himself mastubate :D

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Happy New Year to Melissa and son Justin :)

Oh your story is so sexciting, sis, please continue as soon as possible. Thank you :)

Thank you for your interest.
btw, some pte msgs asked if this is real?

yes, this is a True account.
1. William,
2. Andrew,
3. After i completed this...

why i write?
If you had followed, you will sense/know.
anyway, not yet end.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Eh your story is fact or fiction?
Sounds like fiction to me

Just replied.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Here the link of Abbreviations & Acronyms
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

PCC: Pak Chew Cheng (Hokkien slang meaning masturbate)

He himself mastubate :D

Oh,
i believe he is joking.

ah rat
01-01-2016, 11:37 AM
yes, this is a True account.

Very sad to heard that you kanna take advantage :)

Oh,
i believe he is joking.
Here most of the guy after reading erotic story,they will always said cannot not tahan,want to pcc liao :p

sexylanjiao
01-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Why you pretend not to hear? Is it because she is your colleague?

It true many guys got their own sexual desire.:)

I got an incident many year back.
Went out with a girl colleague to settle something for her.After settled her thing.I asked her still got any place to go.She replied in a soft tone."Hotel'.

So bro,make full use of it :)

ah rat
01-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Why you pretend not to hear? Is it because she is your colleague?

Don't leh. Maybe my character tell me not do it.In fact I got many encounter.Even NS & working colleague.But none of them I did not take advantage :)

Is e I stupid :D

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Very sad to heard that you kanna take advantage :) :D

At that time, i was weak and vulnerable.
it just happened.
But to console myself, maybe like i said earlier above,
I did like him enuf to indulge to such an extent.
frankly, if i do not like him, or the chemistry is not there,
i may have slapped him,
even using the tennis racket to hit him to chase him away.

rmb, i have never engage in such heavy petting other than my ex-Husband.
I am only angry with myself that it was done below my parent's apt.
what if neighbours had seen us?

sexylanjiao
01-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Wow, you must be a real gentleman. Perhaps you should start a thread talking about your encounters.

Don't leh. Maybe my character tell me not do it.In fact I got many encounter.Even NS & working colleague.But none of them I did not take advantage :)

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Very sad to heard that you kanna take advantage :)

Here most of the guy after reading erotic story,they will always said cannot not tahan,want to pcc liao :p

Yes, obviously, guys have a more opened and frank admission.
i take it in good stride.
even when in college, guys were already using such language on us.
if you cannot beat them,...join them.

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:55 AM

Maybe you had watched the movie Dangerous Liaisons?

Be careful,
wrong girl - dangerous!

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Wow, you must be a real gentleman. Perhaps you should start a thread talking about your encounters.

Yes,
ah rat has been a real Gentleman.
i can vouch for him.

also Spectre, the funny guy from Mars,
dyelook, CumExplorer, Infinituimus (hope i spelled correctly), and a few others,

and yes, Sis Alice and her friends.

ah rat
01-01-2016, 12:05 PM

I have only wrote few encounter in here some year back.
In this SBF,I always said I like to teh neh neh. I expert in teh neh neh.But in fact I love pussy more then neh neh :p

I have disturbed a girl samster here,until she asked me out to teh her neh neh & even can piak her,but I still did no take her advantage or reply her :)

Yes,
ah rat has been a real Gentleman.
i can vouch for him.

also Spectre, the funny guy from Mars,
dyelook, CumExplorer, Infinituimus (hope i spelled correctly), and a few others,

and yes, Sis Alice and her friends.
Paisay leh! to said I am a gentleman. If really got induce by sexy girl ,I might not control it. :p

dyelook
01-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Do not know where you stay.
there is a lot of good food in the Jln Bintang area.

should be known as Jalan Alor in Jalan Bukit Bintang... cant go there as the road is closed for New Year celebration...;)

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 12:09 PM
In this SBF,I always said I like to teh neh neh. I expert in teh neh neh.But in fact I love pussy more then neh neh :p

I have disturbed a girl samster here,until she asked me out to teh her neh neh & even can piak her,but I still did no take her advantage or reply her :)

Haha,
may i tease you then?

mickey mouse is not doing the right thing?

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 12:10 PM
should be known as Jalan Alor in Jalan Bukit Bintang... cant go there as the road is closed for New Year celebration...;)

Have not been to KL for a few years.

dyelook
01-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Have not been to KL for a few years.

do walk around without handbags if you do come to visit again...;):p

ah rat
01-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Haha,
may i tease you then?

mickey mouse is not doing the right thing?

So,u like me to do this :) :D

Wait I will write another encounter with another girl colleague once I free

sexylanjiao
01-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Tsk tsk tsk, you make a girl samster here high liao but in the end turn down her offer. Not nice leh.

Paisay leh! to said I am a gentleman. If really got induce by sexy girl ,I might not control it. :p

Melissa2015
01-01-2016, 12:22 PM
So,u like me to do this :) :D

Haha,

i take it in good strike you are joking?

but...

you have not met me yet!

What if i am very Fat,

very ugly,

you will vomit?