PDA

View Full Version : WORST sex i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyhalo
21-08-2006, 03:17 AM
I forgot which lorong was it. But it was HOUSE 40. The gal is Number 4. This is the worst fuck i ever had. Knn. Knew smtg wasn't going right when she came out of the glass window not smiling. Take off my own clothes; nvmd. Bathe by myself; nvmd. The last straw was when I can't EVEN touch the fucking tits!!!!!!!!! Knn Knn. Thrusts for less than a minute only, damn fucking pissed off, told her that don't wanna fuck already. Still got the bloody cheek to ask "why". Bathe by myself then go out. Knn. Paid money for sperms to come out, but it came out from everywhere, except the official location!!!:mad:

andyhalo
21-08-2006, 04:04 AM
shd have read the threads in here b4 going down. haiz.......... it pays to read SBF EVERDAY..............:o

GLer
21-08-2006, 10:51 AM
hmm house 40? i thought the gals there quite good. u should try the commando no10

CLA-Nui
22-08-2006, 09:46 AM
shd have read the threads in here b4 going down. haiz.......... it pays to read SBF EVERDAY..............:o
Thanks for the advice. I think that why this forum for :)

love--kyoko
31-08-2006, 06:42 PM
lol... i have it b4 too :-SS

curiosityz
09-09-2006, 03:19 PM
why didnt you feedback to the okt? :(

JWNY
10-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Should be Lorong 20 house i presume...?

JWNY

kuku07
10-09-2006, 03:00 AM
If like that i will hv wore my clothes and get out without touching her... tell OKT and change gal or take back money!!! :D

shit8
12-09-2006, 03:56 PM
hmm maybe lor 18 as well..dont think lor20h40 got g4...hmm i mite be wrong..anyway chill k haha

Eastpipper
28-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Just finished a session with her.

I am furious!!!

Her service today is rated 0/10!!

Cos she really has a serious attitude problem, dunno y?i suspect she is waiting for client to complain about her to the OKT so that she will be deported back earlier.

I went to look for her, I think i am her 1st client of the day.
She was on the phone when i saw her...
Once in the room, she was showing me the arrogant face,during showering, she told me off becos i urinated in the bathroom...I even apologise to her about it cos i didn't know she mind.

While waiting her on the bed, she was like showing me a pissed off face, telling me off again why am i so early, didn't even give her a chance to have her food.??

I already sianz 0.5 liao, so no mood to FJ.
So i tell her i will stop & leave but she refused, implying that I am her 1st client, it is unauspicious for me not to shoot.

I soft-hearted again, she ask me to lied down & put on lubricant & HJ for me.
When I intiate to caress her body & breast, she push my hand away & look away from me.at this time of time do you think any1 in the world still got mood to shoot?

She even scolded me for taking so long!

I stopped her & say that I am leaving,she responded by saying strongly that next time dun look for her again!

We went into shower together, and I told her i am bathing myself, I DUN NEED HER TO DO IT! how she responded? She said "I KNOW!"

WALAU!at that point of time, i thinking to give her a slap! but i tell myself no point getting into trouble.

After i dried myself , b4 i am ready, she opened the door and spray the air refresher while i am still in the room, she thank me sacasticly and left b4 me.

I went downstair & drove off w/o telling the OKT.

Now i am back to warn all bros, try at your OWN RISK!!

Sorry for the FR earlier on cos i dun expect my RTF will be so unpleasant, I can say that this is the worst F#$% in my whole chionging life at least till nw!!(Touch wood)!!

Base on my past FR, i think most bros wil trust what i have written as above, hope, motive of my above bad FR experience: TO MAKE SURE ALL BROS $$$ ARE WELL SPENT......not to sabo any1....trust me.
Edit/Delete Message

ThaiG
29-09-2006, 12:30 AM
U write so long but neber confirm or write the number lair

jdi813
29-09-2006, 12:39 AM

I am furious!!!

Her service today is rated 0/10!!Just to help ... the gal in Question is L8 H66G G9 ... he oso started another thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=59681) on her liao ... kinda comical if u asked me and justification on why no single gal deserves her own thread

Hermit_Bonker
05-10-2006, 01:54 AM

I am furious!!!

Cos she really has a serious attitude problem, dunno y?i suspect she is waiting for client to complain about her to the OKT so that she will be deported back earlier.

Once in the room, she was showing me the arrogant face,during showering, she told me off becos i urinated in the bathroom...I even apologise to her about it cos i didn't know she mind.

While waiting her on the bed, she was like showing me a pissed off face, telling me off again why am i so early, didn't even give her a chance to have her food.??

We went into shower together, and I told her i am bathing myself, I DUN NEED HER TO DO IT! how she responded? She said "I KNOW!"

After i dried myself , b4 i am ready, she opened the door and spray the air refresher while i am still in the room, she thank me sacasticly and left b4 me.

Edit/Delete Message

WAH BRO I really pity u man!! You wanted to pay to F. Instead pay liao kenna F by the gal. But heng u nv slap her lah or else spoil your day even more. Thnx for sharing leh... now i dont dare try those liao. Rather go HCs or TNs get service orientated ones

Wonderman2006
10-10-2006, 10:51 AM

I am furious!!!

I already sianz 0.5 liao, so no mood to FJ.
So i tell her i will stop & leave but she refused, implying that I am her 1st client, it is unauspicious for me not to shoot.

I soft-hearted again, she ask me to lied down & put on lubricant & HJ for me.
When I intiate to caress her body & breast, she push my hand away & look away from me.at this time of time do you think any1 in the world still got mood to shoot?

She even scolded me for taking so long!

I stopped her & say that I am leaving,she responded by saying strongly that next time dun look for her again!

WALAU!at that point of time, i thinking to give her a slap! but i tell myself no point getting into trouble.

I went downstair & drove off w/o telling the OKT.

Sorry for the FR earlier on cos i dun expect my RTF will be so unpleasant, I can say that this is the worst F#$% in my whole chionging life at least till nw!!(Touch wood)!!

Base on my past FR, i think most bros wil trust what i have written as above, hope, motive of my above bad FR experience: TO MAKE SURE ALL BROS $$$ ARE WELL SPENT......not to sabo any1....trust me.
Edit/Delete Message

You good da. 1st bad still return for 2nd round to kenna again.

Craver
10-10-2006, 01:31 PM
anyway IMHO, i think that if a particular girl provide very bad service to you today, she may provide a very good service to others another day. i guess girls will be girls mah.. suddenly come mood swing u also liddat haha.. this is from what i've read and tried out in this forum lar.. for example, like someone mentioned that he did an ON session with L8H17G11, and he got fuct up service, but i just went down for a last minute romp and had a single session with her, and i'm her last customer, and i take very long to cum, and she still nv show me any black face. i guess we should not discredit the WLs just because of a single bad FR by one of the bros here, unless there's alot of negative remarks abt her, then i guess it's time to shun her.
no flame pls.

kissclong
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
anyway IMHO, i think that if a particular girl provide very bad service to you today, she may provide a very good service to others another day. i guess girls will be girls mah.. suddenly come mood swing u also liddat haha.. this is from what i've read and tried out in this forum lar.. for example, like someone mentioned that he did an ON session with L8H17G11, and he got fuct up service, but i just went down for a last minute romp and had a single session with her, and i'm her last customer, and i take very long to cum, and she still nv show me any black face. i guess we should not discredit the WLs just because of a single bad FR by one of the bros here, unless there's alot of negative remarks abt her, then i guess it's time to shun her.
no flame pls.

Youre Definitely True.
No way " Yi Geng Zu Gang, Da Fan Zheng Shou Chuan".
Means:" One bamboo cannot capsize the whole entire ship".
Literally means:" You cannot judge a person's character by 1 look"
:rolleyes:

Eastpipper
15-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Youre Definitely True.
No way " Yi Geng Zu Gang, Da Fan Zheng Shou Chuan".
Means:" One bamboo cannot capsize the whole entire ship".
Literally means:" You cannot judge a person's character by 1 look"
:rolleyes:

y not u guys try her again then post FR, lets compare our experience with her, i am very curious to know too

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2006, 01:35 PM
y not u guys try her again then post FR, lets compare our experience with her, i am very curious to know too

in this instance i would say one man's meat may be another's poison.anyway thks for ur pts bro,will up u with my humble pts once i clear my list and regain power.hehe~paisey ar:o

friend_mass
15-10-2006, 01:53 PM
WAH BRO I really pity u man!! You wanted to pay to F. Instead pay liao kenna F by the gal. But heng u nv slap her lah or else spoil your day even more. Thnx for sharing leh... now i dont dare try those liao. Rather go HCs or TNs get service orientated ones

i agreed with Hermit_Bonker... after got one time very bad service :cool: , same as my friend... i will not try gals at geylang liao.. also refer HC or TN :D

marc_manner
20-10-2006, 07:22 AM
went to l6h66 looking for g18 who was not there so decided to try G10, i have a fetish for young gals so i choose this gals thats about 145cm

L6H66 G10 - (from bangkok on 2 year contract)
looks - 5/10
boobs - 4/10 A cup with pink nipples
attitude - 2/10 (crap)
service - 1/10 Crap
fingering - asked but said no
69 - - asked but said no
frenching - no
AR - no
RTF: never

the worst possible girl you can run into, all you can do is touck her small tits or put yours right in there, no room for anything else.
I suggest you dont waste your $40 here, instead pay $10 to OKT to leave if shes the only one around or just do a watermelon, i guess that might be a better experience