PDA

View Full Version : A girl that do Ass Rim.

Fetishes
29-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Whats your take on it? :o

Summerhillt
29-12-2015, 05:24 AM
Is a girl rare and is a keeper. Last time my gf was giving me a bbbj. I had to slowly lift my hips up and ask her suck the balls and slowly shift my anus upwards kept on persuading her. Tell her that my guy frens received it from their girlfriends and it was heaven.. She licked awhile only :(

Till one day when I ask her to doggy style and let me eat her cunt. I quickly lick upwards to her anus and gave her a deep rim. Jeez, she was moaning in estacy when my tounge fucked her anus.. From than on she always reciprocated my gesture

computerGuy
30-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Is a girl rare and is a keeper. Last time my gf was giving me a bbbj. I had to slowly lift my hips up and ask her suck the balls and slowly shift my anus upwards kept on persuading her. Tell her that my guy frens received it from their girlfriends and it was heaven.. She licked awhile only :(

Till one day when I ask her to doggy style and let me eat her cunt. I quickly lick upwards to her anus and gave her a deep rim. Jeez, she was moaning in estacy when my tounge fucked her anus.. From than on she always reciprocated my gesture

wow, good you(and her)