PDA

View Full Version : Female bitch idea of a man

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-12-2015, 09:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Craig Larocque I would rather make myself successful and work hard for it then waste my time carrying heavy bags and slaving around a woman just so we can get divorced and she gets all my shit. NOT HAPPENING LADIES!

Brian Hug my hobbies and interests consume me,by CHOICE,If im spending money on dating different woman then i wont have the funds to support my band and musical interests,model and toy collecting, and i dont foresee me giving up any of these for another female any time soon.

Brian Bailey They seem like they are really retarded and selfish and lack not only social skills but empathy. it's more fun staring at a blank wall than talking to them. I already see them as complete rejects. Foreigners don't do all that white knight crap they say only weaker men do. lol

David H Zurick their words alone identify them as selfish, entitled. if a person loves their games and you genuinely love that person, you would play games with them out of love. One of my ex's had a bingo hobby, and I hated bingo, guess what I did? yup played it with her.
It was in my nature.

Oh and careful what you wish for ladies... herbivores just may take the advice and learn from "foreigners", and join MGTOW based upon their own personal experiences and reasons for being herbivore in the first place.

Nothing is going to change in their favor and they are too blind to see it. Hilarious.

Nothing these two have said resonates as a solution to the problem, not that it is at all a concern of theirs to find one. Their attention is no where near placed upon themselves or the root cause of this. No the problem are these gamers in their minds, for not spending money on them or some stupid shit, treating them like a princess. That sorta thing comes out of respect, it's fair to say these two are gonna have a tough time earning it from any herbivore or mgtow.

I think that's the nail in the coffin, Japan is up for some rapid change in the near future, I just hope it's positive- every country is like a farm, and one that doesn't work could fall into a control paradigm, compliance and obedience through means of force or maybe even entrapment through law, words written on a stupid piece of paper.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?222414-Female-bitch-idea-of-a-man&goto=newpost).