PDA

View Full Version : $60/include room.. 70% Bony-Xiao Yeh lookalike

ttenneb
20-08-2006, 11:33 PM
If any of you remembered Xiao Yeh, the bony SYT last year. Very slim with B-cup boobs almost like farking a skeleton. Xiao Yeh oso sports quite a bit of armpit hair. Why 70%? Because the face is prettier than Xiao Yeh. She is also taller than Xiao Yeh. But her body is a cloned body of Xiao Yeh. Here's the story:

I met this SYT in the upper lorongs specifically between Lor28 and Lor30. She's standing along the walkway. She doesn't dress like those in the lower lorongs. She's kinda new here - 10days old from today (She told me la). Actually can believe la. I was bioing her for abt 15mins. A few ah peks ask her. She give them short short answer. She even avoid some of them. Maybe she's shy i guess.

Anyway, I approached her and ask her how much. She say $60 without room. After 10secs of negotiation, settled at $60 with room. We walked to the hotel at Lor28. Paid $10 for the room and $1 for the CD. Proceed to David Beckam's Real Madrid Jersy number - room23. She stripped - weeeeeUweeeet. One look at her body reminds me instantly of Xiao Yeh. All the past thoughts of carrying her ran through my mind. She is a lightweight ! Anyway bath was SOP. Proceed to the bed. I ain't good at describing whateva was done in bed so just run through briefly. She did not do any BJ nor BBBJ. But she allows me to lick and finger her CB. I managed to insert 2 fingers and f.fuck her. Made her cum. Den she proceed to put CD on for me. After that tried about 4 positions before unloading into her in the woofwoof-style while cupping her boobs. Help me remove CD and proceed with the bath.. once again, bath was SOP. Managed to get her contact and got her permission to intro friends.

Here's her stats:
Name: Ah Qiu
Singapore Age: 10days old
Expiry Date: 1 more month (As she claims)
Height: 160+
Weight: 45 (My guess, she's light la)
Frame: Skinny - Bony.
Boobs: B-cup and real also.
Complexion: Fair
Language: Mandarin
Fingering: Yes
Licking: Try your luck
HJ: dunno
BJ: nv do
FJ: 7/10
Cunt: tight.
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

Pros:
She's new, cunt tight, price cheap and negotiable.

Cons:
Alike Xiao Yeh, she has armpit hair but much much lesser. At least much lesser and shorter than the mostache of lower lor indians. :D

She also told me she has a twin sister working with her. I did not go and verify that. But if you are lucky, den maybe u can get tarma with them. Price-wise, it's your luck. I did not pursue.

Contact would only be shared with bros with 20pts and above. I ain't any OKT just to let u noe. Hope this is better than my previous thread - 18 year old local spotted at GL which she eventually disappeared.

I'll only be able to reply during the night. So please pardon if you get no replies during the day.

Ciao. Happy bonking all day long.

anikin
21-08-2006, 12:24 AM
haha ... may be look like only since Xiao Yeh is like, < 1.6m definitely ;) . so this is a taller version ...

ttenneb
21-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Ya.. confirm taller version.. Wonder whether Xiao Yeh coming back sg anot.. prefer her services to this prc.

anikin
21-08-2006, 09:48 PM
well, she's got more things to worry about in her hometown of wenzhou ... typhoon shaomai just swept past not too long ago ...

happybirthday
21-08-2006, 11:15 PM
hi i intereseted

ttenneb
21-08-2006, 11:22 PM
ic... guess FL life in GL is like this.. come and go.. it like a hi-bye thing.

andykang
21-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Care to share her no. i send u a msg in your PM.

Regards

VOGS
22-08-2006, 04:08 AM
Bro ttenneb, care to share contact?:)

anikin
25-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Went for this skinny FL yesterday, really bony but good thing is SYT ...

Name: Ah Qiu
Origin: CQ
Ht: 160cm+ not short like Yeh Zi
Wt: should nt be > 45kg
FI: 7/10, not bad looking
Boobs: not big but all natural & handful, like xiao long pau but not a-cup
BJ/BBBJ: nil
Frenching: nil
FJ: 7/10, accomodative, quite tight
Damage: $60

this one total NO SERVICE, except to shower with u & make sure your dick is hard & put on the CD for u ... not attitude problem, just need a sifu to improve :D .

really got a twin sister oso working in GL, but dun know got tarma or not.

10 days or so before leaving for home ... thanks to bro ttenneb 4 the contact ...

ttenneb
25-08-2006, 09:57 AM
your welcome man... 10days ar.. basket she tell me 1 more month.. zzz.. aha.. later up yr pts when the 24hrs limit over le.

I'm gonna hunt a new Xiao-Yeh lookalike hopefully this time with better service

anikin
25-08-2006, 11:26 AM
ya, she got a 1 month visa to stay here. but now left about 10 days ... txs man!

cheers!

ttenneb
25-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Since she got 10days left. Ah Qiu's contact would be open to all bros. I've cleared my inbox/outbox or watevabox.

Plz PM me again if you wan Ah Qiu's contact.

hotbang
25-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Since she got 10days left. Ah Qiu's contact would be open to all bros. I've cleared my inbox/outbox or watevabox.

Plz PM me again if you wan Ah Qiu's contact.
Wah last contact liao ... please PM me the contact for this weekend. Thanks ! :D