PDA

View Full Version : My turn to return back to you....

bakwa666
27-12-2015, 10:10 AM
hihi,
always enjoy reading others sexual encounters whether is it real or not real, always kept me entertained when I have nothing to do, or learn new experience from bros and sis here. So now I think is time for me to return back with my little ones. If you find it offensive, or unethical or my poor command of english, please accept my apologies and skip....

All I share are real experiences and by no means cook up stories to sextified you lol....

First share:

Have you ever have fantasy of shagging your exes, old flames or think about them once in a while even you know there are attached or married?

Not too long ago, I was eating dinner at a shopping mall food court and heard someone calling out to me..HEY...
when i turned i saw that it was one of my ex-gf during schooling days. She was with her 1 kid and of course chatted up awhile. We have each other contacts all along but of course did not disturb her as she already moved on.

But she was one of my unforgettable childhood gf when we were 18s and still rem very clearly how i shag her 2-3times per night almost everyday. Wow those were the days. Still rem how I cum in her mouth for the first time while in her room with her parents watching tv in the living room...sweet memories started to float into my mind...

SO HOW R U DOING? she asked and brought me back to reality....i somehow realise my cock is damn hard thinking of those past...chatted for a while and parted....we did not watsapp each other at all after the chat and after a couple of months later I received a message from her

Hey wanna go drink and party?
I replied wa you still go party ah....you jio i sure go one lol...

to be continued....

DCosta19
27-12-2015, 11:44 AM
1st camper ..... :D

ParkTaeWan
27-12-2015, 02:59 PM
2nd camper ......

KuayChupMaiHum
27-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Please continue TS :)

captainofthewin
27-12-2015, 05:06 PM
3rd camper...

i am still working and waiting for the chance to fuck my old crush and married friend :P

Notsocheap
27-12-2015, 07:12 PM
4th camper pitching tent .

FredSolo
28-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Camping 🙌🏻

blackant
28-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Why everyone camping and no one start a campfire ? I start campfire .

http://i.imgur.com/GeEeroa.jpg

Happykid
28-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Camping ....:)

KuayChupMaiHum
28-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Why everyone camping and no one start a campfire ? I start campfire .

http://i.imgur.com/GeEeroa.jpg

Got standby fire extinguisher? :p

White Cloud
01-01-2016, 10:39 AM
TS where are you ???