PDA

View Full Version : Tears for Fear

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-12-2015, 03:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have "rediscovered" the power of my tears with him. It does wonders.

I am "steel" on the outside but "silk" inside. That's my "defensive mechanism" as few would dare to take on my "dragon lady" stature, thus fending off those "unworthy" people.

Strangely, when I am with him, my "dragon lady" personality disappears. I become "meekly". I give in to his arguments, and I allow him to "rule" over my mind, body and soul. I like to be "ruled" for it makes me feel cherished and loved. But I still have one last bastion of defence ∼ my Tears.

When he gets "overboard" in his actions and words, my tears will roll and it will melt him to succumb to me. This is a powerful weaponry that I possess to "veto" his "absolute monarchy" over my mind, soul and body.

I rediscovered this "weaponry" during intimacy last night. We were making out and in the process, I teared up, not because it was painful, but I was enjoying every moment of his masculinity over me.

He paused, and feared if he had been too "vigorous". I said no and urged him on. We then harmonised in unison on a beautiful 2015 Christmas eve.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?222258-Tears-for-Fear&goto=newpost).