PDA

View Full Version : I hate people who post what their husbands buy for them on facebook.

parrotkid
24-12-2015, 11:32 PM
I thoroughly detest women who like to post on facebook what their husbands bought for them for whatever occasion.

What are those women trying to prove? That their husbands are richer and more successful?

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.

sadfa
25-12-2015, 12:02 AM
I thoroughly

So what if your husband buy LV an Gucci bags for you? I know of many men who cheat outside but use these gifts to make themselves feel better about their cheating.

Then you post on These bimbos fb saying their silence is bought by a lv bag Lo.

OnePunchMan
25-12-2015, 12:10 AM
something smells sour

fictionman
25-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Boohoohoo...

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Sorry. I can well afford such luxuries but I treasure my hard-earned money and would like to stay very debt-free so that I can set up more businesses and earn more money and retire early or migrate. Hence, such items are to me a waste of money. Sadly, many men out there are willing to pamper their wives this way and delay their financial freedom.

sadfa
25-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Sorry. I can well afford such luxuries but I treasure my hard-earned money and would like to stay very debt-free so that I can set up more businesses and earn more money and retire early or migrate. Hence, such items are to me a waste of money. Sadly, many men out there are willing to pamper their wives this way and delay their financial freedom.

if u love her, shower her with love attention n sometimes expensive gifts r ok

archer69
25-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Don't stress yourself too much. MYOB dick head.

geelang
25-12-2015, 03:02 AM
You should post the cumshots of the gals you managed to up on FB

Marrakech
25-12-2015, 05:09 AM
You should post the cumshots of the gals you managed to up on FB

That would be the best :D

cavemanng
25-12-2015, 07:22 AM

How do you know they have debts and are delaying financial freedom?

TheGG
25-12-2015, 09:06 AM

You're going to get your financial freedom at the end of the day. Not because you're thrifty but because you're so stingy that your Wife leaves you.

How do you know they have debts and are delaying financial freedom?

Exactly.

arrdwolf_77
25-12-2015, 10:28 AM

It means you are not there yet lor and you are jealous. Work harder so you can afford the luxuries. Afford is not able to buy the luxuries but without hurting much of your pocket. If don't understand, talk to people who been there done that before.

FruityFruit
25-12-2015, 10:54 AM
If you choose to view it this way... then you are hurting yourself by being jealous.

The way I see it, their husbands are being carrotheads.. :D

Why don't you start a business selling luxury items to those carrotheads, so that the more they post on facebook, the happier you get :D:D

candle2000
25-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Life is short. If u can afford a little or some luxuries do it. Treat your loved ones and most important yourself to goodies.

If you have achievements or completed big projects with success, please celebrate.

Merry Christmas 2015

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 01:59 PM
It means you are not there yet lor and you are jealous. Work harder so you can afford the luxuries. Afford is not able to buy the luxuries but without hurting much of your pocket. If don't understand, talk to people who been there done that before.

I think most people here wouldn't be earning as much as me. It is not about money but principles.

candle2000
25-12-2015, 02:11 PM
This is the internet age. Many people post their happiness or share with friends their activities or lifestyle.

Same here, we share our thoughts at sammyboy forum.

I think most people here wouldn't be earning as much as me. It is not about money but principles.

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 02:23 PM
This is the internet age. Many people post their happiness or share with friends their activities or lifestyle.

Same here, we share our thoughts at sammyboy forum.

So their happiness is built on expensive handbags and accessories? Isn't that a bit shallow!

tonberry
25-12-2015, 02:29 PM
So their happiness is built on expensive handbags and accessories? Isn't that a bit shallow!

Why is your happiness built on what OTHER people posted?

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Why is your happiness built on what OTHER people posted?

I didn't say it affects my happiness but I detest it. Same like how I detest people who go after married women and destroy others' families.

nuclearkid
25-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Bro, such behavior is the domain of the insecure and attention seekers. The best things in life, like good health or a happy family, does not make for good social media submissions. Conversely, you shouldn't feel irritated, everybody has their own problems, absolutely everyone. Even those who got a $5k bag from their husbands :D

arrdwolf_77
25-12-2015, 03:01 PM

Don't understand what I wrote right? U really not there yet. I used to be like you. Earn abit of shit think I'm the greatest shit. Maybe about $25k to $30k. I earn more shit that others, why can'i i afford more luxuries like some of my friends? That was 10 over years ago when things are still cheap.

bus72
25-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Ok kid don't cry, life still goes on afterall right fuckers

FreebiezWanker
25-12-2015, 05:09 PM

Then pity ur wife that u so stingy and have other priorities other than her.

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Then pity ur wife that u so stingy and have other priorities other than her.

So you are saying that if I can afford but I do not buy means I am a lousy husband?
So now whether a husband is good or not is defined by how much luxuries he gives his wife?
So even if he sleeps around, but he buys enough luxuries for his wife, he is good?

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Don't understand what I wrote right? U really not there yet. I used to be like you. Earn abit of shit think I'm the greatest shit. Maybe about $25k to $30k. I earn more shit that others, why can'i i afford more luxuries like some of my friends? That was 10 over years ago when things are still cheap.

Sorry. What you mentioned was difficult to understand and needed some guessing as the sentences are not linked to each other and somewhat out of context.

MattJB
25-12-2015, 09:07 PM
If you choose to view it this way... then you are hurting yourself by being jealous.

The way I see it, their husbands are being carrotheads.. :D

Why don't you start a business selling luxury items to those carrotheads, so that the more they post on facebook, the happier you get :D:D
Veryb positive & opportunist.

FreebiezWanker
25-12-2015, 09:19 PM
So you are saying that if I can afford but I do not buy means I am a lousy husband?
So now whether a husband is good or not is defined by how much luxuries he gives his wife?
So even if he sleeps around, but he buys enough luxuries for his wife, he is good?

I say u STINGY, not say u LOUSY.

stingy

/ˈstɪn(d)ʒi/

adjective
informal

adjective: stingy; comparative adjective: stingier; superlative adjective: stingiest

mean; ungenerous.
"his boss is stingy and idle"

synonyms: mean, miserly, parsimonious, niggardly, close-fisted, penny-pinching, cheese-paring, penurious, Scrooge-like, ungenerous, illiberal, close;

Can undertand?

If u cant accept other peoples opinion, then why start a thread?

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I say u STINGY, not say u LOUSY.

stingy

/ˈstɪn(d)ʒi/

adjective
informal

adjective: stingy; comparative adjective: stingier; superlative adjective: stingiest

mean; ungenerous.
"his boss is stingy and idle"

synonyms: mean, miserly, parsimonious, niggardly, close-fisted, penny-pinching, cheese-paring, penurious, Scrooge-like, ungenerous, illiberal, close;

Can undertand?

If u cant accept other peoples opinion, then why start a thread?

I know you said stingy but because stingy is always used in a negative manner so I can infer that it means a person is probably lousy.

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 09:54 PM
How does not buying luxuries for my wife make me a stingy person?

A person is stingy only when he does not even provide his wife and family with what is at least of acceptable standards for their basic needs.

Luxuries are wants and not needs.

Maxlion
25-12-2015, 10:06 PM
I dun see a need why u should be angry with other people business..

I also spend and buy gift for my Wife..

She is my priority why not?rather than I spend money on other gals or FL.

I am proud to have a Wife and willing to spend on her..

So what the problem dude?just chill and move on..

Seriously I dun give a damn what u thinking too..lol

Merry Christmas

StealthBomber
25-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Nowadays, many women are successful enough with their own careers. They are well able to afford their own luxuries, need not depend on hubby to buy for them.

SiBass
25-12-2015, 10:11 PM
I thoroughly detest women who like to post on facebook what their husbands bought for them for whatever occasion.

What are those women trying to prove? That their husbands are richer and more successful?

Just another kpkb thread in this forum full of crybabies and complain-queens. Nothing new!

SiBass
25-12-2015, 10:13 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47382635.jpg

parrotkid
25-12-2015, 11:03 PM
I dun see a need why u should be angry with other people business..

I also spend and buy gift for my Wife..

She is my priority why not?rather than I spend money on other gals or FL.

I am proud to have a Wife and willing to spend on her..

So what the problem dude?just chill and move on..

Seriously I dun give a damn what u thinking too..lol

Merry Christmas

I didn't say there is anything wrong with spending. It is the posting on social media by wives on what their husbands bought for them that I find irritating.

Makeloveking
25-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Buy already, at night wife give you better sex ma.

iceage
25-12-2015, 11:20 PM

You should not waste time here in this forum. Spend more time to set up more businesses so that you can achieve financial freedom earlier.

Money earned is to be spent (on wife, gf, SB, etc). You dun want to die a rich man but live poorly.

FreebiezWanker
25-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I know you said stingy but because stingy is always used in a negative manner so I can infer that it means a person is probably lousy.

A person is stingy only when he does not even provide his wife and family with what is at least of acceptable standards for their basic needs.

Don't infer cos I meant Stingy. Doesn't mean a stingy person is necessarily a bad or lousy person. Just that hes more unwilling to spend money on their love ones. While a simple $300 handbag is good enough for you for your wife cos it serves its purpose, and that doesn't make you a lousy husband.

Whereas another guy might want to shower his wife with a Berkins, $20k handbag, that also serves its purpose, doesn't make him a better husband. Its just that hes more willing to splurge money on his wife.

Anyway, you only live once. You work so hard and have so much money n leave to ur kids, n who knows, ur son fall for a PRC and end up using your money on her. Karma is a bitch sometimes.

parrotkid
26-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Precisely it is because we only live once that is why I have no intention to work longer just because of luxuries. Then it would give me less time to spend on retirement. Time is what money cannot buy.

PPGirl
26-12-2015, 09:12 AM

How this word stingy is used this way? Think the correct word shd be "incapable"?

If lets say ur wife post the branded bag on her facebk, does it bring some 'face' to u or when her frds seen it, start to envy her that she has a gd & caring hubby? :D
If wife is not for u to pamper, then u just want a wife to bear u a kid or provide sex to u?

Though my bf does not buy branded stuff for me, but i post some of the stuff he bought e.g. towel, bday gift, etc on facebk. So what does that prove? Does it prove he is poor & cant afford a luxury bag? Facebk is just an app.. pple can show or post whatever they like.. y need to bother so much? Dun like them to post just block or unfrd lo.. there is nothing to complaint/jealous/envy about lolz

AAdam
26-12-2015, 11:24 AM

May I know what are your definitions of:
1) Acceptable Standards?
2) Basic Needs?
3) Wants?
4) Needs?

Thank you

bus72
26-12-2015, 11:42 AM
As mentioned once again, life still goes on afterall right. Ranting this doesn't change anything man

Wipedout
26-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Sounds like this is a green eyed parrot.

SadLoser
26-12-2015, 01:10 PM

those bitches are jus insecure, attention-seeking whores

i am disgusted & irritated by these stupid posts

some of these women feels a compelling need to share with the entire whole every miniature details of their lives - what they had for breakfast must post, where they went for lunch must post, every single dishes they had for dinner also must

risingeast
26-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Nowadays, many women are successful enough with their own careers. They are well able to afford their own luxuries, need not depend on hubby to buy for them.

It's not about women being able to afford to buy things themselves, it's more about women wanting to be pampered and feel pampered.

dercius
26-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Buy already, at night wife give you better sex ma.

100% true. Everytime my dad buys my mum an expensive piece of jewellery or a Louboutin or designer dress, its bbbj and swallow night

parrotkid
26-12-2015, 11:00 PM
100% true. Everytime my dad buys my mum an expensive piece of jewellery or a Louboutin or designer dress, its bbbj and swallow night

Isn't it sad that the quality or frequency of sex depends on gifts of luxury items? Then the wife machiam like prostitute lor. Use money buy sex from her.

If she really loves you, she will give good sex even without such gifts.

nottiedotti
26-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Why do you hate it?

You can easily block their post on facebook.

demonhunter
27-12-2015, 12:02 AM

got take video ?

post it here !

:D

demonhunter
27-12-2015, 12:04 AM

Really ah ... what field of business are you in and how much do you reap in a year ?

:eek:

maxman
27-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Isn't it sad that the quality or frequency of sex depends on gifts of luxury items? Then the wife machiam like prostitute lor. Use money buy sex from her.

Someone told me that marriage is like legalized prostitution. As long as the husband brings home the bacon and gifts, the sexual service continues.

maxman
27-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Could this diagram really be describing marriage in the 21st century?

http://i.imgur.com/wvTpC6B.jpg

topcook1
27-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Someone told me that marriage is like legalized prostitution. As long as the husband brings home the bacon and gifts, the sexual service continues.

No guarantee for sex too. If the wife dont want u also LL.

LastApril
27-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Some billionaire wrote in his book,

"If it flies, floats or FORNICATES, always rent it."

:D:D

dercius
28-12-2015, 03:51 AM

Yes, quite sad. Ive come to accept a long time ago that my mum doesnt love my dad so much though. I mean, despite all the expensive gifts, she still cheats a lot and is fucking slutty with her lovers

iCoPuLaTe
28-12-2015, 04:42 AM
You hate/detest is due to your thinking. Your choice.

They have their choices, be it (the man/hubby) that are willing to buy for whatever reason.
Wife post , for whatever reason, is their choices...to haoliao, action, show off, or just to share whit others her hubby buy for her cannot mea?

Of issit your (women/maid/wife) saw someone's post showing their got something expensive thus grumbling at you for not buying even tho u said you earn so much blah blah shit...

无风不起浪...

Why not make topic saying...
I hate certain country start war/ I hate whomever treat parents not good/ I hate ppl post go where eat???

parrotkid
28-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Yes, quite sad. Ive come to accept a long time ago that my mum doesnt love my dad so much though. I mean, despite all the expensive gifts, she still cheats a lot and is fucking slutty with her lovers

Wow! You know so much about your parents' sex lives! How do you get to know it? Your dad told you? How old exactly are your parents?

godz
28-12-2015, 06:47 PM

Dude...if you are earning as much as you are saying.... and not spending some on your GF or wife... you are a sad sad man.... BTW.. how much you think mst of us here are earning? S1k?

Im just a roadsweeper earning 800...

parrotkid
28-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Dude...if you are earning as much as you are saying.... and not spending some on your GF or wife... you are a sad sad man.... BTW.. how much you think mst of us here are earning? S1k?

Im just a roadsweeper earning 800...

I think most earn less than $20k a month.

LastApril
28-12-2015, 08:58 PM
I think most earn less than $20k a month.

You earn around that amount or more? :eek:

What do you do? Teach me also leh.. :D

FreebiezWanker
28-12-2015, 09:38 PM

Teach u how to earn or teach u to be so niow?

LastApril
28-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Teach u how to earn or teach u to be so niow?

Teach me how to earn 20k per month :D

As for niow or not niow, that's between he and his wife. I shall not judge :)

Of course I refer to 20k in SGD..

dercius
28-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Wow! You know so much about your parents' sex lives! How do you get to know it? Your dad told you? How old exactly are your parents?

From overhearing stuff/spying on them/reading through my mum's phone.

parrotkid
29-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Isn't sad to end up in that state? Might as well not marry. Then again maybe not married then they will be less in demand. It seems that many men like to screw married women nowadays.

computerGuy
30-12-2015, 10:53 AM
why care about what ppl want to post on their fb

parrotkid
30-12-2015, 06:20 PM

How old is your mum? At her age she must be still very attractive to have so many guys wanting to bonk her.

dercius
05-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Isn't sad to end up in that state? Might as well not marry. Then again maybe not married then they will be less in demand. It seems that many men like to screw married women nowadays.

How old is your mum? At her age she must be still very attractive to have so many guys wanting to bonk her.

Yes, she's still very attractive if you like the curvy kind of body vs skinny. She gyms, cycles and does pilates and is still in great shape. She's also quite beautiful in a chinese tai tai way (very well dressed, etc) Plus her C cup boobs and big butt certainly appeal to some guys. For her regular fuck buddies, what seals the deal is probably how slutty she is. I mean, some girls dont even want to blow a guy while my mum is willing to take facials, swallow, etc especially for ang moh guys

Batiusta
05-01-2016, 11:27 AM

Exactly why bother?

Batiustar
30-01-2016, 07:04 PM

Exactly why bother?