PDA

View Full Version : New local chinese topless massage with hj>Ferlyn

NATO
19-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Met this gal today.Say she willing to do massage topless n round off with a hj.Tried her services n found her massage to be good n invigorating.Her massage was strong n damn relaxing.Her sexy massage was also damn shiok but me never went any further,keke.No ammunition.Anyway stats n damages below.

Name> Ferlyn
Age > 23
Looks > 6/10
Boobs > b cup
Ht > 1.65 m
Wt > 58kgs
Damage > $80 1hour massage include hj.
Rm ur own.

Please do not ask me for her pic or contact nos.Interested can pm or sms me for her services.She will be available tomorrow from 2pm.

bbailey
20-08-2006, 01:28 AM
hi bro NATO,
may i know whether this damage $80 includes hotel room charge? or issit done in a HC or TN joint ?

Thanks!

ang076
20-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Bro Bbailey, $80 doesnt include room charge..

Since Bro NATO wrote "room your own"..

That mean you pay for hotel room.

If Ferlyn work in HC/TN, then bro NATO dont post this thread at FL section.

Rayt
20-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Managed to get a session with Ferlyn, all tks 2 Bro NATO... Enjoyed the massage n her sexy massage felt really gd. Her massage is a lot better den those PRC outcall gals. Tried her BBBJ... Her's belong to the soft & sensual kind. I prefer more suction n more deep-throat. She has a gd attitude n is very willing to please. But overall, it was a gd session.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 'b'
Ht: 1.65 m
Wt: 55-60 kgs
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 ( Not really the type tat i like. )
Damage > $100 + $20 (Hotel)

Pls do not PM me 4 contact. Bros who wan 2 try knw who 2 call... If u still do not knw who 2 call, den u dun deserve 2 hv a session... Cheers!!!

kaisin64
20-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Dear Bro NATO, me only started cheoning few months back and also cum TOO soon :o Rather have a good massage and end off with a great bbbj. Please email me her contact. thks!

eeemen
22-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks to bro Nato, got a session in. Massage was good, but not long enough, guess had other things on the mind, ke ke.

Same like bro rayt, opted for bbbj instead of hj. Was nice, gentle and slow. Not enough deepthroat, but was good. No point me repeating ratings as bro rayt has done it.

She's friendly and has good attitude. Can speak english pretty well. In summary, a good session, enjoyed it. Will consider rtm

(o)(o) Tuner
22-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Does she allow us to lay our hands on her?

slacker
22-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanks to bro NATO for making the appointment possible.... Below is my detailed FR... Enjoy....

Booked a session today at 4pm. Was kan cheong went to venue earlier but after msging the rm num was told that she would be late soo took a quick shower and tune tv to ESPN. Was screening Man U vs Fulham out of a sudden the door bell rang. ran to the door peep thru the door hole saw a avg looking lady standing outside. Wasted notime open the door and invitied her in. Took some common conservatoin to break the ice. Found out that she is pretty new in this soo bros out there please treat her well yea.

Was told to strip to my birtday suit obeyed to her instruction and layed on the bed flat flat. She went to the tiolet to do a quick wash up and was out in a min. onli with her black lingerie on the view of it was a turn on as i like gals to wear nice lingerie. Then she came and sat beside mi took out a bottle of baby oil from her bag. She started to do with the massage. From the back up the neck. It sent shivers down the spine but was a pleasure to enjoy it.

After some rubbing on the back she moved down to the leg... She moves up and down the leg occasionaly touching the balls... Giving pleasant excitements... After a moment little bro couldn take it... It started growing bigger and bigger by the min.

Was told to turn after she was done with the legs. There she massaged my body and slowly moving south wards till she reached the monster awaiting to put up a fight..... Then the golden question was popped.... After the monster gave much consideration decided to opt for the bbbj which was flavoured...

There the cat bath started frm the nipples moving southwards till she reached the monster.... there she stopped starring at it... then in a swift moment she put the monster into her mouth giving it a lesson.... As she was battling it.... Itch sets in on my fingers and it started to roam.... Frm the bouncing the boobs fondling the nipples occasionally giving it a tight squeeze sending her moaning while battling the monster.....

Southwards the fingers continued and it hit the sexy lingerie that was left on her... Frm there the fingers roamed her butt.. goin to her inner tigh fondling the clit via the panties.... After a couple of moments... Felt the lingerie was getting damp.... Gave her a break from battling the monster for her 2 remove the last piece of clothing on her.... And swtiched to 69 position.... There she was painted and fingered like no tml.... her monaing was constant even with the monster inside her mouth.... After couple of moments monster couldn't take it anymore and started puking its essence.....

There we laid... she was tired from the action... Lying beside mi giving her a hug... After a couple of moment time was up and reluctantly had to go to the tiolet to complete the package... THere she gave monster a thorugh cleaning and it was time to bid goodbye....

Name > Ferlyn
Age > 23
Looks > 5/10(Im a sucker for looks soo that's my rating... )
Body > 5/10(Meaty body with good rounded ass and some tattoos.. )
Boobs > b cup
Massage > 7.5/10(sensual kinda massage not acupuncture kind)
BBBBj > 7/10 (gentle and hardworking)
Ht > 1.65 m
Wt > 58kgs
Overall > 6.5/10 (could be 7 if she's slimemer and prettier.. )
Damage > $100 + $20rm 1hour massage include bbbj.
RTF: Nope slimmer gals r prefered and im a sucker for looks...

Please do not ask me for her pic or contact nos.Interested u know who to ask..

Cheers

msndude
24-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Thanks Nato for the arrangement.
Book Ferlyn in the afternoon. Look wise, typical Singaporean gal. Not for guys who are fussy over SYT looks. Very chatty. Massage was sensual and good. Enjoyed her company very much. Made me feel very comfortable throughout the session.
Ratings wise, same as the rest of the bros. Recommend to bros who always wanted to try a local girl.

Cheers~~!

linnaohia1
05-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Had a session with Ferlyn today. Booked the room and sms Nato the rm #.
While waiting, watch football on ESPN, after 5-10 mins, knocking on door, open door, and this voluptious local gal with 6/10 looks came in ...

My first thought, wow, going to enjoy my massage liao ... I prefer stronger women rather than petite gals to massage me...

Hehe, sop, had my bath with her assisting me with the 'cleanup'..
Then was ask to lie face down in birthday suit on the bed .... as expected, the massage was quite wonderful, but not as good as those 'real' spa houses.. which I frequent. Of course, the trick for all masseuse to get you hot is to brush at your private ????? once in a while... a sure trick to get your didi Mari Kita .... Then have to roll over with the frontal massage liao, .... haha Spike was already fully ready for anything ....

Was asked what I want .... I answered 'the full service' . 'OK' was the reply. :confused: eh, I thought this gal doesnt provide 'the works'.. aiyah hack lah, just go where the wind blow lah, since already steam liao....

Was given catbath, damn shiok, all this while I was playing with her pinkish tits and molesting her u know where .... then was given a soft BBBJ , also damn shiok .... then wah really got full works, she lie on her back and I started painting her, the moans (real or bluff, who cares), was so loud, I was worried that people might complain...... After a while, she capped my DIDI and I slowly but surely penetrated her, just a note, its tight man .... even for my 'small' spike hahahah... Actually, I wasnt expecting penetration .... as I was tired and just wanted massage and HJ. But then hor, already buay tahan liao ... after a few exercises, decided to let her HJ me ..... and the volcano erupted ..........

Boobs: B and pinkish
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 9.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (loud moaning)
Attiude: 10/10
RTF: most likely

henry_supra
05-09-2006, 06:30 PM
would love to try some local delights...
coolio`

eeemen
12-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks Bro Nato for the last minute arrnagement for a session with her last week.

This is second rtf, still good service, enjoyed her company, but she must be tired from her aunty visit coz massage this time not strong compared to previous times, but she made up for it with her friendly attitude and chatty personality.

Definitely a gem. No need for me to get into the details, coz have written before. Overall still enjoyable. Thanks bro Nato.

goodu
12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Boobs: B and pinkish
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 9.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (loud moaning)
Attiude: 10/10
RTF: most likely

she allows full service? from nato post i tot she only do hj or bbbj (from bros who tried).

anyway for bbj she allows CIM?

linnaohia1
12-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Yep yep, full service, charges to negotiate ..
CIM, not sure, didnt ask her leh ..
I tot only HJ and Massage also .... :p

Luckytime
12-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Yep yep, full service, charges to negotiate ..
CIM, not sure, didnt ask her leh ..
I tot only HJ and Massage also .... :p
Bro you are very lucky...:D