PDA

View Full Version : Requesting wl from other houses.

humchung
24-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Whats the deal with requesting wl from other houses, at several occasions I seen wl being called from other places/okt/houses. Is it limited to certain houses who have same owner partner or within certain distance. ? For example if I prefer the facility of house a but wl from another house next street down. Is possible to request the wl over.?

Mercedesbenz
29-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Whats the deal with requesting wl from other houses, at several occasions I seen wl being called from other places/okt/houses. Is it limited to certain houses who have same owner partner or within certain distance. ? For example if I prefer the facility of house a but wl from another house next street down. Is possible to request the wl over.?

I have to admit I like to request wls from other houses for the following reasons:
1) if you frequent more than 1 wls from same house and they find out, the GFE might get lesser; so to avoid complications, I just go to another house and request for that wl to come over.
2) sometimes the wl you like works in a house with crappy rooms (unhygienic; air con doesn't work properly etc); so I would go to a house that has much nicer rooms.
3) sometimes nearly all the WLs in the house you went to are resting and not working, so the OKT has no choice but to call WLs from other Houses.

There is no restriction on distance; and no constraints on having the same owner (of cos they prefer you to call their House girls).

humchung
31-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks for your explanation, Mercedes. I do the prefer the facility of one over another. Will try next time ....

beatriz
05-01-2016, 05:00 PM
i believe only applies to cat 150