PDA

View Full Version : Should I follow an ml overseas to her country?

smittenbyml
21-12-2015, 12:39 PM
I recently clicked pretty well with one ml but she is going back to China. Couldnt get used to the trade so stopped doing it. Before she left, she kept asking me to find her there. All the while, I thought she was not being serious, but she really sent me her address.

Should i go and find her?

sammyboyfor
21-12-2015, 12:50 PM

What for? What do you intend to do once you get there?

After the trip what are your plans?

smittenbyml
21-12-2015, 04:33 PM
If im going over, ill take the chance to explore around as a tourist while getting company from her. No relationships but purely as friends.

Would it be stupid to do that, or rather, would it be stupid to befriend an ml in general?

smittenbyml
21-12-2015, 04:37 PM
I am not going to have a relationship with her, that is for sure. But I may have kena her kc in the sense that I can talk to her well, especially on issues that I cannot talk with my friends and family

sammyboyfor
21-12-2015, 05:12 PM
If im going over, ill take the chance to explore around as a tourist while getting company from her. No relationships but purely as friends.

Would it be stupid to do that, or rather, would it be stupid to befriend an ml in general?

Read the link in my signature.

porscheclub
21-12-2015, 05:30 PM
I am not going to have a relationship with her, that is for sure. But I may have kena her kc in the sense that I can talk to her well, especially on issues that I cannot talk with my friends and family

If you're a seasoned cheongster then go by all means but by posting here means you have reservations.

Stay strong & have a good time or weak & you may fall for her. Will be a good chance to test yourself ;)

sammyboyfor
21-12-2015, 05:36 PM
If you're a seasoned cheongster then go by all means but by posting here means you have reservations.

Stay strong & have a good time or weak & you may fall for her. Will be a good chance to test yourself ;)

Why would anyone want to follow a whore back home when there are fresh new whores arriving on a daily basis?!! :rolleyes:

Kensan74
21-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Why would anyone want to follow a whore back home when there are fresh new whores arriving on a daily basis?!! :rolleyes:

I have reservation.. This Bro mentioned ML, not FL.... Are ML whores?:(

Or is it I'm been too naive?

Big Sexy
21-12-2015, 05:44 PM
time has certainly change
when i first join the forum...
it was man bring cow home to milk...
these days it becomes cow bring man back to milk. :D

EtherC
21-12-2015, 05:57 PM
LOL Well said indeed!

porscheclub
21-12-2015, 07:58 PM

Cos people like to find that "connection" there ma boss, the feeling u know. Rather than fucking a stranger & over in 30mins

smittenbyml
21-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Haha yeah I guess I really am looking for the connection. At first, I thought that she simply played the part of a listening ml, but when she actually gave me her address, it got touch me lah.
She wasn't here for long, and she couldn't stand working in this line any longer, so she left for home prematurely. Bros frequently going for ml services may know who I'm talking about.
But I am really taking in the opinions of the big bros here. In that mls are after all mls and there shouldn't be emotional attachments of any kind. I know that stuff like these have fked up the lives of many ppl also.

sammyboyfor
22-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Cos people like to find that "connection" there ma boss, the feeling u know. Rather than fucking a stranger & over in 30mins

I have a connection with my doctor, my dentist and my dog's vet. I know them personally and see them at least once or twice a year. They are not strangers. I've known all of them for 5 to 10 years.

When I see them we make some small talk, joke about various things etc during the course of the consultation and I then pay the bill before leaving.

However I don't visit their homes or invite them out for lunch or dinner. It's a professional relationship.

Whores are no different. She's providing a service. You're a paying client. When the deed is done you leave and you go about your own life till the next appointment. Just because the service involves having sex does not mean that the two of you have become close friends or lovers so why bother about the personal lives of whores?

Like all the other professionals you deal with, they are simply providing a service in exchange for money.

wangzzz
22-12-2015, 11:40 PM
I recently clicked pretty well with one ml but she is going back to China. Couldnt get used to the trade so stopped doing it. Before she left, she kept asking me to find her there. All the while, I thought she was not being serious, but she really sent me her address.

Dont wait kena kidnap there by her!

porscheclub
24-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Whores are no different.

Like all the other professionals you deal with, they are simply providing a service in exchange for money.

Lust boss. Most of us are seduced by it. If that female dentist is hot, am sure the small talk will become a dinner date :D

Pleasure_empire
24-12-2015, 03:24 AM

God knows the cow bring back how many men back to milk. That should be the qtn.

Summerhillt
24-12-2015, 03:29 AM
Nah beh brother, you really hum Ji or what. You how old liao!? Serve finish army Liao and can vote liao still come here ask stupid question. Really, no wonder they say Singapore men beh kan.

2 paths for you lah.

1.) Firstly, you follow the golden rule of mongering. You go not attach yourself to the WL. Ffs, she is what type of girl? If you got alot of $$$ to burn why not? If not del her contact, go work hard in your job and find another girl to fuck.

2.) Prepare at least 3k sgd along to go with you to China. Because you go there, you become the saint from heaven Liao. Her whole kampong family will see you as God. You are a gift sent from heaven. They have the mentality that Singaporeans are very well to do and expect you to pay for every single shit. Yes times are fun. You get to fuck her and have fun as a tourist as well. Eat good sleep good play good. Fuck good. Than she will ask for some things in return and you will feel OBLIGATED to buy. Machiam you are the head of a family. Than you come back SG. You feel sian, cause you lack of self esteem. You save up and go again and than if causes a vicious cycle. Let's say you really love her want to marry her. How to bring back show parents? Sekali your father also find her familiar...

muthu_curry
24-12-2015, 06:49 AM
So is ml a whore?

sammyboyfor
24-12-2015, 10:36 AM
So is ml a whore?

They're ALL whores.

conquer
25-12-2015, 02:30 AM
I have reservation.. This Bro mentioned ML, not FL.... Are ML whores?:(

Or is it I'm been too naive?

Hey bro, this is just my little opinion. Whoever provides sexual service, of any form, including manual sex (hj) and oral sex (bj), to earn money are whores. :)

Wise man go out buy milk, stupid man go out and buy a cow back.

Now TS wants to follow the cow back to the farm somemore... :(

sammyboyfor
25-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Hey bro, this is just my little opinion. Whoever provides sexual service, of any form, including manual sex (hj) and oral sex (bj), to earn money are whores. :)

That's not an opinion that's a fact.

http://www.yourdictionary.com/whore

noun

The definition of a whore is a name for someone who participates in sexual acts in exchange for money.

Mr_don_juan
03-01-2016, 03:48 AM
So is ml a whore?

Yes. some dont think so. They put ml as higher class than fl. ktv girls higher class than massage ladies. They are still all whores.

cuscorex92
03-01-2016, 11:40 AM
whores or not,som(not all) modern women views on chastity is unlike the last century. they regard their body s a 'tool' or 'convenience' for certain 'pay-offs'; from highly educated OLs dressed in Prada, high/low-end models, stewardess etc...
its not the trade,but the character of the subject.

avkaki
04-01-2016, 12:24 AM
just take it as a sex holiday la.

Mr_don_juan
04-01-2016, 01:21 AM
just take it as a sex holiday la.

No. There many ways to spend your money on other girls than sticking on one all the time. This is an extremely boring way to spend your holiday.