PDA

View Full Version : ATM Looneys

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-12-2015, 11:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have packed my bags and ready to go :) It's our first vacation together. I haven't felt this sort of "excitement" for a long time since I have been single for a while. Vacation has been either with Sue, or alone :(.

Anyway, I neededsome cash for the trip and decided to withdraw some from the POSB Atm near his place after breakfast a while ago.

OMG, a long queue for the POSB ATM and I was 6th in the line.

The chap who was currently first at the machine was talking on his mobile, calling some friend, speaking in some strange hokkien accent (I guessed it's M'sian-style hokkien), asking for some account number. Oh hell, why do we have so many idiots on this island. For heaven's sake, when you are using the damn ATM, stop talking on the damn phone. There is a frigging long queue behind you! Be considerate, Mr Foreigner!

Next, the Fatty Ah Soh. OMG, if you need cash, just press Fast Cash 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000. Why the frigging shit do you need to press "Withdrawal", key in the amount 100 and then have a receipt, which she threw it into the bin anyway. Brainless Ah Soh! And why does this UFO need to stand there and count her 2 pieces of $50 and taking her bloody sweet time to move aside! Hell!

Ok, the next 3 were fast and I have no complaints.

The one before me was a friggin Alien from Planet Pluto. I suspect she is a Pinay! I am not sure even what the fxxx she was doing, inserting in card, taking out card, inserting in card again, taking out card. It went on for a full 5 to 10 minutes! Even the guy behind me was making those Tsk Tsk sound of displeasure.

Hell! The ATM is meant for withdrawal of cash and not for you to make complex transactions! If you want to do those, use Internet banking or GO TO THE BANK DIRECTLY!

Bunch of Looneys! Swines!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?222060-ATM-Looneys&goto=newpost).