PDA

View Full Version : "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko"???

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-12-2015, 10:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Tonite, we had a simple dinner at Bukit Timah market. The fish soup is my favorite, though over the years, the amount of fish is getting lesser and lesser. He ordered a couple of other dishes, his favourite pork satay and fried hokkien mee.

While, "chomping" on our food, this little boy (should be 6 or 7 y. o.) sitting in the next table kept screaming "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko", "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko"....repeating over a dozen times or so...

I asked my man what does that phrase mean∼ he said Tarzan never wear pants and continued "chomping" on his food. I was ... errr... but what is the relevance to anything. His parents were happily pigging away their food, and this boy screaming Tarzan not wearing pants???

Where does this little boy learn such a phrase from? School? Parents? Grandparents? Or did he have some obscene fantasy that Tarzan is not wearing pants???

To make matters worse, his parents allowed him to run like a lunatic around the hawker centre shouting "Oyee Oyee Oh, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko". Gosh, if I am the parent, I would give this little boy a tight slap or inject some tranquilizer into this puny punk.

Ok, enough bitching from me, I have to pack some clothes for Bangkok tomorrow. Need to chill and have a couple of bubblies too :)

By the way, can anyone explain what does this idiotic phrase "Oyee Oyee O, Tarzan Bo Cheng Ko" really mean??? And who's the idiot who invented this goddamned Singlish nursery rhyme!?!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?222021-quot-Oyee-Oyee-Oh-Tarzan-Bo-Cheng-Ko-quot&goto=newpost).