PDA

View Full Version : Would you fuck your female boss if she wants to have an affair with you?

dreamzknight
20-12-2015, 11:59 AM
as above............

Hngata92
20-12-2015, 12:50 PM
as above............
it depends.. what's her personality?

how well do you know her?

if she's a giving person. then it's safe..

if she's anything other than that? like insecure.. selfish... then your job is at risk too.

teamlh
20-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Depends on what is placed on the table.

tonberry
20-12-2015, 04:53 PM
I agree that it all depends. Then I'll fuck her accordingly.

sennheiser
20-12-2015, 04:57 PM
I will. She has this resting bitch face. I'll get her to wear her OL top with short tight pencil skirt and heels.

brownant
20-12-2015, 05:00 PM
If she requires me to do overtime and willing to pay me for it . Why not.

yang punk
20-12-2015, 05:32 PM
How about fucking your company's chairman's wife's?

She already got the hots for me when we were colleagues in another company and later intro me to work for her hubby's company as gm. We had our first fuck on her marital bed with their wedding photo staring down at me! It was a Saturday afternoon after we had lunch and she offered to bring me to see her home saying no one was in and hubby works 7 days a week! Hubby was lousy in bed and she had never experienced an orgasm after marriage. At that time they just got married not so long and still childless.

So immediately after entering the apartment she brought me into her room and started to strip. Stupid me also couldn't wait and dive in immediately between her legs. Fucking hell the term ccb was not coined for nothing!!! But being the Casanova that I was I just couldn't insult her by saying your fucking CB stink! So die die clean her up with my tongue swallowed my saliva and gave her her her first earth shattering oral orgasm! Then made her clean my dick with her mouth too and after getting me hard I screwed her missionary, doggy and cowgirl, etc... All the while looking at the hubby's eyes staring at me!

Haha maybe this should be in the jialat experience thread!

PeterPecker
20-12-2015, 05:36 PM
If she requires me to do overtime and willing to pay me for it . Why not.

Pay you using her body? :D

seabasstard
20-12-2015, 06:01 PM
as above............

many bros feel you should fuck your mother like what a certain sea bass did

JingQiangBuDao
20-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Fucking hell the term ccb was not coined for nothing!!! But being the Casanova that I was I just couldn't insult her by saying your fucking CB stink! So die die clean her up with my tongue swallowed my saliva and gave her her her first earth shattering oral orgasm!

usually cb is not stink........so when cb is stink, better be careful.........mostly shee ganna std liao.............:eek::eek:

nuclearkid
20-12-2015, 10:17 PM
usually cb is not stink........so when cb is stink, better be careful.........mostly shee ganna std liao.............:eek::eek:

It's not always the case of STD or yeast infection or some other causes. Could be a long day outside culminating in sweat and feminine discharge. Nothing a shower wouldn't rid off

yang punk
20-12-2015, 10:41 PM
It's not always the case of STD or yeast infection or some other causes. Could be a long day outside culminating in sweat and feminine discharge. Nothing a shower wouldn't rid off

Yup you are right.its a combination of bo and stale urine. The fact that she didn't attempt to wash and freshen up first showed her inexperience or that her hubby never go down on her!

Btw even men smell after half a day!

GanNinLaobu
22-12-2015, 04:49 PM
as above............

I think you be better off to GanNinLaoBu

SilentReader49
22-12-2015, 08:08 PM
many bros feel you should fuck your mother like what a certain sea bass did

That certain sea bass also fucked your mother, after that she gave birth to you?
:D

I passing by nia ....

FlickFassy
22-12-2015, 08:18 PM
That certain sea bass also fucked your mother, after that she gave birth to you?
:D

I passing by nia ....

Fark serious? :eek:

Basstard
22-12-2015, 08:18 PM
many bros feel you should fuck your mother like what a certain seabass did

Fark Serious? :eek:
offspring of SEAJ and Johnbass certainly equally fked up

GaoGanSeabass
22-12-2015, 08:25 PM
offspring of SEAJ and Johnbass certainly equally fked up

First IT use kraam account now hiding behind seabass nickname. Tsk Tsk Tsk What a pussy

wangzzz
23-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Yes, of course.

best of both worlds.

killerBone
23-12-2015, 04:52 AM
If it will aid my career

wangzzz
23-12-2015, 05:50 AM
If it will aid my career

Sure will.
get to Piak her,
she Ups yr salary.
you like king in office.

Best of both worlds.

but never happen to me yet!

xiaogui1502
23-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Depends on a few things:

Is she ok looking to fuck?
Will she give me good bonus and promotion?

acidicavex
23-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Colleague yes, superior no regardless what is being weigh especially job concern.....

Someone I knew learn his lesson when the so call lady boss or superior went all possessive.....

Lost his job, Lost his market value (word went around), lost his family etc. Now drive a cab.....

FatSpider
23-12-2015, 03:49 PM
are u HWZ EDMW Siaokau369

tikogoh
25-12-2015, 05:01 AM
I would if she's hot. Lau chio still acceptable. If she's Ah Soh (very old and ugly), the answer is no!