PDA

View Full Version : "HumSup" Joggers

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-12-2015, 09:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221996-quot-HumSup-quot-Joggers&goto=newpost).