PDA

View Full Version : Amos Yee's Words are music to my ears

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-12-2015, 12:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have unprivatized the critically-acclaimed, banned youtube video ‘Lee Kuan Yew is finally dead!’. Oh yeah

The video that introduced singapore and the world to the awesomeness that is, Amos fucking Yee. Marvel at how I exploited lee kuan yew’s death to springboard my youtube career (not like I wouldn’t have become famous if lee kuan yew didn’t die; but it certainly made it faster :D)

And yes of course, the video is quite brilliant. Is it my best video? Naw… (The national day and election vids were probably better) But it’s definitely the most influential.

So now that I’ve blatantly disobeyed the court orders, I have also committed subjudice. And I’m just ‘unprivatizing’ the video, but they might deem it as ‘reposting’, which means I’ve re-offended again. Well if the police actually manage to find me (Ah-hah!) and send me to at least 18 months of RTC, might as well make the series of crimes more worth the time.

Of course, the singaporean government would want my video to be taken down, even though there might be a streisand effect once it’s reuploaded by another person (thank you boomerangdog). Taking down a post that became viral and having it reuploaded to various miscellaneous sources, makes it a little harder for people to search for and watch the video, and also less likely to stumble upon it if one searches a matching tag (For example, that blog post by Roy Ngerng that where he linked temasek holdings and city harvest funds that made him liable for a defamation suit, I’ve always wanted to read it, but because he was obligated to take it down because of the court order, and because I can’t find a cached version anywhere (can somebody send me a link?), I’ve never been able to read it), so why wouldn’t pap want to hide the fact that lee kuan yew is an absolute fucking cunt?

My opinion still stands, lee kuan yew is a disgusting piece of shit, a ruthless, manipulative dictator disguised as a compassionate ‘father’ to illogical, misinformed, dumb singaporeans, formed by 50 years of government propaganda and silencing of enemies by the ISD and defamation suits, constantly claiming credit for the economic prosperity of singapore (that was not him, it was Albert Winsemius, does anybody know who he is?), when really he has absolutely no talent in running a country, but only the talent to fool people to think that he does.

Lee kuan yew and his dick-sucking cronies has been propagating the claim that they are a ‘democratic country’ to suck up to foreign investors for decades, and it’s only until 2015, when this video made by muah became viral, that internationally it was known, that singapore is essentially north korea with a low corporate tax.
lee kuan Yew is an asshole, lee kuan yew is a cunt, lee kuan yew is a fucker, and my hatred of him has grown even once I’ve became more aware of singapore’s dark political history.

Singapore is an utterly fascinating new world dictatorship, and if I do successfully manage to escape prison I will continue revealing the horrid nature of pap and the lee ruling family, oh god I will.

Now why I privatized the video before really wasn’t because I agreed with the court order (of course), but because it was a great way to momentarily suck up to the prosecutor and judge, and escape 18 months of rtc. Would they because of the international pressure, still given me the exact same sentence even if I didn’t take down the video? I don’t know, Dodwell certainly didn’t think so, either way, I wasn’t willing to take the risk, and either way, the video is reuploaded again (for the…. 4th time? HAHAHAHA).

Cunt prosecutor hay hung chun took back what he said about wanting me to go to 18 months of rtc not claiming that it was because of pressure from the UN, countries all over the world were condemning pap, and because lee hsien loong was shitting his pants because elections were coming, but because I had taken down my video (yeah that was it), and that was a sign that I was ‘remorseful’ for my actions, and had experienced a ‘seismic shift’ in my attitude. Well, now the video is back online hung chun, so you can shove that ‘seismic shift’ up your ass.

Thank you BoomerangDog for reuploading my video while it was temporarily gone, but now it is back on my wonderful channel, with not only the video, but also the comments from biased-illogical-stupid-misinformed-bigoted-singaporean-government-dog-cunts for your viewing pleasure.

The longer the police takes to arrest me, the more crimes I’m going to commit, but really, that’s a good thing ain’t it? Boom boom boom motherfucker. I can feel you lee hsien loong trembling in your feet.

Fear me lee hsien loong, fear me grin emoticon

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221832-Amos-Yee-s-Words-are-music-to-my-ears&goto=newpost).