PDA

View Full Version : Yawn ~ please close or cover your mouth

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-12-2015, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Got to work early, cleared my work for the morning. I thought I write something on this, while the memory of what happened last night is still "fresh" in my head.

I get perturbed when the person whom I am sitting with, in the same table yawns and lets off a loud yawning sound ~ “aaaaawaaaaawh”.

The eviler is neither the yawn nor the sound it produces (for me at least).

It is when he or she opens his/her mouth so wide that sometimes it “spray spit” on utensils, food or the person beside. Same goes for people in the meeting room in office. I simply abhor it.

In addition, I always find that the biggest culprits are men. For goodness sake, close your mouth when yawning. No one is interested to see what is inside your mouth nor hear your irksome yawning sound.

Sometimes, when I am “evil” in my heart, I really wish that these yawning culprits get a dislocation of their temporomandibular joint and have their bloody mouth stuck wide open for the next few hours as retribution.

Anyway, he picked me up from work yesterday at 6pm. We had an early dinner at Shinji by Kanesaka at St. Regis. I must say food was great at this Japanese outlet. I love the Omakase Shin meal which I ordered. Oh, I am told that there is usually a long reservation list and I am not sure how he managed to get us a place for dinner. Anyway, that is not important.

What actually disgusted me was HIM. Yes, HIM! I am not sure if he was trying to “stir” me up or being a pest.

During our meal, he let go a loud burp! I had to tell him off ~ and my body automatically cringed up . It really ruined an otherwise perfect dinner. To make matters worse, at the end of dinner he let off this amazing yawn with his mouth wide opened with an equally astounding yawning sound ~ “aaaaawaaaaawh”. Again, I had to tell him to cover up his bloody mouth and tone down his yawning sound.

We then argued about his “yawning” in his car, on the way back to my home. He had the damn cheek to argue that yawning is an indication that his brain needed oxygen and closing his mouth was cutting down on the oxygen he takes in. And he “accused” me of stopping oxygen from getting to his pea brain!

What a Jerk! Rascal. Skunk. Dirt-bag. Devil. Scum. Asshole. Beast. Bastard. Scoundrel. Shit-hole. Rogue. Slimebag. Scallywag. Scamp, Animal. Villain. Ratbag. Stinker. Swine!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221784-Yawn-please-close-or-cover-your-mouth&goto=newpost).