PDA

View Full Version : Honeytrap. Should I do it?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-12-2015, 11:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Forget about his smoking and forget about the tirade of "organ-related" twaddle from his mouth in the car yesterday.

I am troubled because my best friend, Sue (I call her "Sue", purely for confidential reasons) spotted him with a woman having lunch at Wah Lok, Carlton Hotel this afternoon.

Tonight I met up with my best friend, Sue, for drinks at Wine Connection, Robertson Quay. Sue told me the above.

I have been keeping Sue in the loop about me falling in love again and hoping to finally walk down the aisle with the right man, during our regular night outs or even in Whatsapp. I introduced Sue to him when we had had social drinks at American Club the other night.

At first, I smiled to myself. I even told Sue that it is ok that he has friends from different gender. I said I trust him. Sue described what she saw, i.e., the body language of him and the woman did not suggest that they are mere acquaintances, and that I should be "careful". I dismissed it as pure conjecture. We continued our food and drinks, chatted about our careers, bitch about "idiots" in our offices, joked about people we disliked in law school, etc.

On the way back in a taxi just now, my heart started feeling uneased ~ What if he is really cheating on me, whether with a new woman or his ex?

Sue did suggest at drinks that I employ a "Honeytrap" to test him out. She said she has a part-time contact that she had used to test on his man previously, and rightly so, her man was not to be trusted, and hence she is still a loner. I fear ending up in the same fate, to be awfully honest as I write this post.

I am reluctant to try such "unorthodox" method, let alone having to “brief” a stranger "Honeytrapper" about the man I am in love with, for just under a month.

I just had my shower, having a calmer and reflective mind now. I am pondering again, should I?

What if this “Honeytrap” backfires, as in he discovers that it is a "setup" by me. That I suppose will surely end this relationship, even if he is honestly faithful. I don't think an egotistical and big headed man like him will forgive me for "doubting" him.

In my heart, I want to believe him. He could be just having a simple lunch with his ex (and hence the "warm" body language as Sue had described) and I shouldn't be so uptight about it and let things be.

I did Whatsapp him (at drinks just now) and asked what he was doing tonight. He said he was at home alone and missing me, blah blah blah. I really have no reason to doubt him, save for some gossip from Sue. As a lawyer, I believe in evidence. I have none to suggest any misgivings, save for some hearsay evidence.

I really trust him. I want to trust him. I do love him. I can tolerate his shortcomings like smoking and crude language. But somehow, Sue has sown a niggling doubt in me and hence, my dilemma.

Guys, I am serious and I am not pulling anyone's leg here nor trolling here. If you for any moment doubt the truth in what I am writing here tonight, please click away from this thread and ignore me.

For those who believe me, can I have your candid and direct view whether you will be terribly upset if your wife or girlfriend "Honeytrap" you and you somehow discovers that it is her who is behind it?

Honest view, please, I beseech.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?221692-Honeytrap-Should-I-do-it&goto=newpost).