PDA

View Full Version : Another 四川辣妹 in town with a pair of sparkling eyes that can melts your heart – 晶晶

rodeo77
15-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Boy, this Jing Jing can really shakes her body, really made me drool when she dances for me :p

Look : 7.5/10 (She has a pair of sparkling eyes which mesmerises me)
Figure : 6.5/10 (Ard 1.6m, smooth skin, will be higher if she’s taller)
Boobs : 36b (Soft, smooth and handful with small nipples, simply cant stop groping and sucking it)
Shower : 6/10 (Washes thoroughly for me and uses her boobs to massage my back while cleaning my manhood)
Catbath : 7/10 (Slow and sensual, once a while she will stole a few glances of me and that pair of eyes really made your heart pound even faster. Not for bros with weak heart, ok!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Got to ask her to stop a few times else sure game over real fast. She really knows how to use her seductive eyes to seduce you. Every lick and every blow comes with 1-2 secs of enticing peep from her)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Very accommodating. Tried missionary, legs over shoulder, scissor, doggie and finished with cowgirl, phew! Seeing her melons rocked really made my day and that pair of eyes....my goodness!)
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : Only pecking is allow
Sound Effect : Excellent (soft and seducing)
Attitude : 8/10 (Very friendly, accommodating, no rush and strong girlfriend feeling)
RTF : Yes.
Damage : $120 for an hour of sextisfying experience

Note : For those Bros who wants her contact, pls leave down your name and contact nos. Cheers!

rodeo77
15-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh ya ... a pic of her

http://i7.tinypic.com/24o35gn.jpg

Valianthrust
15-08-2006, 06:47 PM
bro,

120 for 1 hr and 1 shot is a bit on the high side man...

supersas
15-08-2006, 06:50 PM
bro,$120 include rm anot

Ah Dac
15-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh oh!!

Nose bleed liao!!

:D

mr_missile
15-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Looks very very enticing....
U have mail bro!

Kyser Soze
15-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Nice body and face (I supposed:D ). But for a PRC's damage of $120 is a little steep though.

rodeo77
15-08-2006, 11:09 PM
bro,$120 include rm anotYes, inclusive of room else I will be at GL loh.

caobi
15-08-2006, 11:15 PM
hi bro
can pm her No. to me?

bigassman
16-08-2006, 12:21 AM
wow front view not bad alreadi

set camp here 1st :D

rodeo77
16-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Those bros who had seen her dancing clip, hopefully it doesnt cause any nose bleed :D

max_priest
16-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Those bros who had seen her dancing clip, hopefully it doesnt cause any nose bleed
Bro, you have mail in your PM box. Please send me her dancing clip ya? Thanks ... :)

Cheers,
Max

eeemen
16-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Bro, has the link for the pics been removed? Cannot see leh? Apologies for asking and troubling u. Thanks:)

rodeo77
16-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Bro, has the link for the pics been removed? Cannot see leh? Apologies for asking and troubling u. Thanks:)Er... the pic is always there. How come you cant see it :confused:

You can try to click on any icon u see and save it to your hard drive then view from there, i suppose.

eeemen
16-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks bro, can see it now. Nice hmmmmmmm

Have PM u already! thanks again bro

Luckytime
16-08-2006, 04:03 PM
This one looks good. Nice body...;)

max_priest
16-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Bro Rodeo77,

Thanks for your video clip. She is solida! I have already provided my details ... Am waiting for your contact on this gal ... Thanks a bunch! :)

Cheers,
Max

xiao liao
16-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes, inclusive of room else I will be at GL loh.

this gem really make me speechless....we are really spoil with too many good choice here... how can i wish i have more bullets everyday to fire!!!

KNN, if i miss this辣妹 i will not be a man....i will also be sori to my small brother

bro, very good catch!... how long is the Q now...???

xiao liao

rodeo77
16-08-2006, 04:43 PM
this gem really make me speechless....we are really spoil with too many good choice here... how can i wish i have more bullets everyday to fire!!!

KNN, if i miss this辣妹 i will not be a man....i will also be sori to my small brother

bro, very good catch!... how long is the Q now...???

xiao liaoI dunno but some bros are queuing up at SGH for outpatient treatment for nose bleeding (non-stop) ... rite bros :D ;)

rodeo77
16-08-2006, 04:46 PM
I tell you ... she can be very wild if you manage to click with her :p She made my day and hopefully she does the same to you guys as well.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7007/jingjing2np4.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jingjing2np4.jpg)

Note : Click on the icon if you cant see the pic or copy the link onto a new window.

Luckytime
16-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Already very hot when wearing cloths liao... with this latest photo, really nose bleed.:D

bigassman
16-08-2006, 05:03 PM
bro,

the video link u gave dun work....:confused:

BustLover
16-08-2006, 05:09 PM
bro,

the video link u gave dun work....:confused:

You must click on the Kup-Poh. It will offer you some milk...:D

rodeo77
16-08-2006, 05:12 PM
bro,

the video link u gave dun work....No wonder you are not joining the queue at SGH :D

You copy the link into a new window (try without the http//: ) and activate from there... cannot then just refresh the link again.

007 JP
16-08-2006, 06:19 PM
nice pic,good work bro;)

dirtymonk82
16-08-2006, 09:02 PM
can i also have the clip? :D

chibaxi82
16-08-2006, 09:25 PM
hey bro:p ,

able to share the link with me here?:(

eeemen
17-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Bro, I have tried all the suggestions here as well as doing a search of the vidoe link using the ref number in the link, but it keeps on saying that its an invalid link?

Pls help, would love to view the video.

Thanks and cheers bro rodeo :)

jtl1983
17-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Damage too high, but a good journey it would be:)

rodeo77
17-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Bro, I have tried all the suggestions here as well as doing a search of the vidoe link using the ref number in the link, but it keeps on saying that its an invalid link?

Pls help, would love to view the video.

Thanks and cheers bro rodeo :)Oredi email you the clip. Enjoy ;)

max_priest
17-08-2006, 04:44 PM
I have had a slot with Jing Jing but I did not really enjoy the session. Nevertheless, I must thanks bro Rodeo for the contact.

Here is a short FR as I am pretty busy later in the evening ...

Look - 6.5/10

She claimed that she is 25 years of age. She has shoulder length tinted tress. But I guess she is in her late twenties. Perhaps I have higher standard from PRC gals as I maybe spoiled by those SYTs from Club Vanilla & Pagoda.

Bod - 6.0/10

Slim but I noticed that she has stretched marks which can be quite unsightly at the adominal area. I suspect that she has conceived before. Her butts are rather flat. Overall, I don't quite like her bod especially at the lower portion.

Tits - 7.0/10

Almost a C-cupper. Nipples & areolas are pale brownish in colour. Quite firm and rounded.

Shower - 7.0/10

Very thorough and made use of her boobs to rub my front and back. Cleaned and massage my manhood as well.

French - Unrated

I did not initiate and she also did not french or kiss me. I would normally initiate if a gal looks can turn me on. I am rather selective in frenching WL.

Cat-Bath - 6.0/10

Not much cat bath. A lot worse than those pretty Korean FL I have had recently.

AR - Not Available although she cleaned my ass crack quite thorough. Dann! False alarm ...

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Although she looked as if she was putting effort with all the head turning, throbbing and twirling of her tongue. However, somehow I don't feel stimulated. I gave points primarily b'cos of her effort. She would give me a CFM glance while performing BBBJ every few seconds.

FJ - 6.0/10

Two patterns were adopted - Cow-gal & Missionary. After more than 20 minutes of pumping action, I till can't reach orgasm but both of us are already tired. I suggested her to perform HJ. But after 5 mintues and her hand became sore, Is till cannot cum. She then removed the condom and BBBJ me but still cannot cum. I therefore gave up, paid up and left. I think one reason was that her pussy is rather lose even though she said she did not use any KY. Another reason was, perhaps her looks cannot turn me on ... I have to look for another gal to release since I have not reached orgasm yet ... sigh!

Attitude - 7.5/10

Repeat - I am afraid no as she can't turn me on ...

I apologise if my FR is different from what you have experienced. However, the above is my frank perception ...

Cheers,
Max

rodeo77
17-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I have had a slot with Jing Jing but I did not really enjoy the session. Nevertheless, I must thanks bro Rodeo for the contact.

Here is a short FR as I am pretty busy later in the evening ...

I apologise if my FR is different from what you have experienced. However, the above is my frank perception ...

Cheers,
MaxThanks for sharing your FR. If you meet someone better than her dun forget to PM me ya. Cheers!

suckerll
17-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Look - 6.5/10

She claimed that she is 25 years of age. She has shoulder length tinted tress. But I guess she is in her late twenties. Perhaps I have higher standard from PRC gals as I maybe spoiled by those SYTs from Club Vanilla & Pagoda.

Tits - 7.0/10

Almost a C-cupper. Nipples & areolas are pale brownish in colour. Quite firm and rounded.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Although she looked as if she was putting effort with all the head turning, throbbing and twirling of her tongue. However, somehow I don't feel stimulated. I gave points primarily b'cos of her effort. She would give me a CFM glance while performing BBBJ every few seconds.

FJ - 6.0/10

Attitude - 7.5/10
wah bro! ur standard very high leh, think u must bonk 8-9.5/10 then can cum rite? :D

anyway, seems like other factors still ok leh.

wish to try her soon;)

eeemen
18-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Oredi email you the clip. Enjoy ;)

Yep bro, got it. Thanks!! Happy bonking weekend :D

rodeo77
18-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Yep bro, got it. Thanks!! Happy bonking weekendYeah :p Dun forget ya FR hor :D

sianren
18-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Bro Max, my last 2 encounter with other FL PRC gals for the past 2 weeks was very ideal 6/10 but stil cum...hehe

Pagoda and Vanilla do have chio and GF gals, but differ department so never compare them....

Cheers bro ' Life goes on, quest for the Ultimate Fuck keep us going strong'

max_priest
18-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Bro Max, my last 2 encounter with other FL PRC gals for the past 2 weeks was very ideal 6/10 but stil cum...hehe

Pagoda and Vanilla do have chio and GF gals, but differ department so never compare them....

Cheers bro ' Life goes on, quest for the Ultimate Fuck keep us going strong'

Bro Sianren, you try her and then give us a FR lah ... kekeke!

Unless PRC gals from Vanilla & Pagoda, I think I better stick to Korean, Thai and maybe Local FLs for the time being ... Among all these gals, I still think that Malaysian gals offer the best package (i.e. look, hygiene, service, etc.) ... You would see me in GL/HC scene more often from now onwards ... Bonking those local gals from KTVs also damn shiok man! A refreshing change ... :D

rodeo77
18-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Bro Sianren, you try her and then give us a FR lah ... kekeke!

Unless PRC gals from Vanilla & Pagoda, I think I better stick to Korean, Thai and maybe Local FLs for the time being ... Among all these gals, I still think that Malaysian gals offer the best package (i.e. look, hygiene, service, etc.) ... You would see me in GL/HC scene more often from now onwards ... Bonking those local gals from KTVs also damn shiok man! A refreshing change ... :DVanilla never been there b4, as for Pagoda, maybe shld go there recce one of these days again :D

max_priest
18-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Vanilla never been there b4, as for Pagoda, maybe shld go there recce one of these days again
Bro, you would be overwhelmed and spoiled for choice once you step into either Club Vanilla or Pagoda ... :D

sianren
18-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Bro, you would be overwhelmed and spoiled for choice once you step into either Club Vanilla or Pagoda ... :D

Yup, they will just hand-raped you first..hehe..then hold your hand and led you where action begin..(Vanilla and Pagoda)

Bro Max, I go for SYT-(max abt 23yrs, so I'll go this gal a miss.) I am into FL now, local or Thai...

Cheers

rodeo77
18-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Yup, they will just hand-raped you first..hehe..then hold your hand and led you where action begin..(Vanilla and Pagoda)

Bro Max, I go for SYT-(max abt 23yrs, so I'll go this gal a miss.) I am into FL now, local or Thai...

CheersHahaha! I think you like the overwhelming feeling of being pampered by the gals when seated on the sofa is it? :D

sianren
18-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Hahaha! I think you like the overwhelming feeling of being pampered by the gals when seated on the sofa is it? :D

Yeah Yeah....such feeling of the gals want to U to 'selected them' and enjoy the pleasure choosing and teasing and of course if U have time TCSS with them and select your next future target...

Have U found the paradise...hehe

rodeo77
18-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah Yeah....such feeling of the gals want to U to 'selected them' and enjoy the pleasure choosing and teasing and of course if U have time TCSS with them and select your next future target...

Have U found the paradise...hehe
Paradise = 天堂 ?

以下是一个女子与智者的对话 :-

女子 : 请问先生,要怎样我们才能上天堂呢?

智者 : 在我两脚中间有个魔鬼而在你两脚中间有个地狱。你只要把魔鬼关进地狱里,
那我们就能一起上天堂了。明白没?

女子开心的点点头道 : 我明白了!

So bro, if that's the paradise that you are asking me? Then I guess I have
been to paradise many times, some gave me eternal pleasure while some gave me moments of happiness, wat abt you ? :D

xiao liao
18-08-2006, 09:58 PM

sori bro, pardon my ignorance... where is club vanilla and pagoda... wat fun there???... can u kai xiao....

xiao liao

rodeo77
19-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Guys,

Where are the FRs? Dun tell me you are still queuing at SGH for treatment of nose-bleeding huh :D

rodeo77
19-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Guys,

Where are the FRs? Dun tell me you are still queuing at SGH for treatment of nose-bleeding huh This time round is my turn to go for outpatient treatment after being sandwiched by tis 2 (.)(.) :p

http://i8.tinypic.com/24zf3nk.jpg

Jing Jing & Miao Miao

max_priest
20-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Bro Rodeo, Is Miao Miao the 21 years old friend of Jing Jing? ;)

rodeo77
20-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Bro Rodeo, Is Miao Miao the 21 years old friend of Jing Jing? Er ... dun think so :confused: How come there's a syt and she didnt let me QC huh :rolleyes: Hee!

ang076
20-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Seen the video clip, it will be better if she show the face..

Can Jingjing and Miao Miao do lesbian act and tarma session?

OT:
Pagoda and Club Vanilla offer $140 for 1 hour and 1 shot.. What is more, Pagoda got gals wearing uniforms like school gal, nurse..

rodeo77
20-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Seen the video clip, it will be better if she show the face..

Can Jingjing and Miao Miao do lesbian act and tarma session?

OT:
Pagoda and Club Vanilla offer $140 for 1 hour and 1 shot.. What is more, Pagoda got gals wearing uniforms like school gal, nurse..Bro, seems to me you are really into fetish act hor :D

Can always suggest to them but I doubt they will accept the idea :rolleyes:

ang076
20-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Ya, I am known as "Fetish King in League of Extraordinary Horny Gentlemen"...

If they dont like, never mind...(maybe PRC gals think it is crazy idea..)

Last time, in theme TN joints, I ask the gals whether they will make love with another gals.. They shaked their heads and gave me a weird expression , which implied " I must be crazy"..:D

rodeo77
20-08-2006, 12:03 PM
This time round is my turn to go for outpatient treatment after being sandwiched by tis 2 (.)(.)

http://i8.tinypic.com/24zf3nk.jpg

Jing Jing & Miao Miao

Oh ya. Their tarma damage is $220/90mins/2 shots :p

rodeo77
21-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Jing Jing will not be available from tis Saturday (26/8/06) onwards but will be back soon.

eeemen
21-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks bro rodeo, pls keep us posted when she's back, will try to get session in with her this week, and then report back. Thanks

rodeo77
21-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks bro rodeo, pls keep us posted when she's back, will try to get session in with her this week, and then report back. ThanksShe is still around til this Friday so you want me to keep you posted for a rtf huh :D

rodeo77
22-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Addtl pics of PRC Jing Jing & Miao Miao @ http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=58003
or http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rodeo123 (limited viewing period, pls apply with SBF nick and contact nos)

max_priest
22-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow ... Bro Rodeo, since when you set up a new website for your group? You have become a OKT, rite? Now you have three gals under your belt huh ... :D

rodeo77
22-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Wow ... Bro Rodeo, since when you set up a new website for your group? You have become a OKT, rite? Now you have three gals under your belt huh ... :DNot really lah and I dun think its easy to be one either :rolleyes:

Anyway, just helping the gals and its easier to put pics in there and disseminate info too.

alvin1783
22-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks Bro Rodoe for sharing the contact of Jing Jing. Manage to meet up with her yesterday.

Look : 6.5/10 (Not really a stunner but her big alluring eyes and smiles captivate me. When she talk, can feel she belongs to those blur blur type, which I like.. hahaha)

Figure : 6.5/10 (Not really slim, slighty meaty which is just nice for me. The feeling was really shiok when I hug her from behind)

Boobs : 7.5/10 (should be b/c cup to me, more than a handful and I just cannot stop groping and slurping on it..hee)

Catbath : 6/10 (she focus more on the chest area but not really impt to me. Instead I took the initiative to service her instead, tat pair of melons are simply too irresistable)

BJ : 7/10 (Enjoyed for at least 5 mins or so, it was slow and enjoyable, especially when she uses that look of hers to steal some glances at me while blowing. Requested her to blow me on the bed and while standing too. She oblidged and initiate by holding my butt and push my manhood deep into her mouth. Gosh! Its really feel like bonking her mouth. Very shiok! But of coz I never thrust in full throttle but let her control the pace she is comfortable with)

FJ : 7/10 (Not really tight. Bonked her in a few positions and she was very accommodating and came in doggie. Just love to see the pair of melons sways about when I thrust deep into her)

Frenching : Only manage a few pecks on the lips, think she do not like being french.

Fingering : Yes (She enjoyed herself a lot and her expression only made me stroke her more)

GF Feeling : 8/10 (Was able to click with her from the start and thus she treated me like a BF instead of a customer)

Stereo Effect : 6.5/10 (Seems to me she enjoyed being fingered and in doggie. Moan a lot during these two and really enhance the session with her)

Attitude : 8/10 (Very friendly, cheerful and accommodating. She even ask me to come back to try shuang-fei with her roommate who has nice figure and boobs than her. Will consider if made $ from tonite EPL match)

RTF : 80% Definitely

Bros, the above are my own experience thus dun flamed me if you get different treatment. Just remember to treat the gal with respect and I believed she will reciprocate and give you an enjoyable time too.

Bro Rodoe, has apply to the yahoo group, kindly approve entry. Many thanks!

rodeo77
23-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Thanks Bro Rodoe for sharing the contact of Jing Jing. Manage to meet up with her yesterday.

Bro Rodoe, has apply to the yahoo group, kindly approve entry. Many thanks!Tks for sharing the FR. Check yr email for the approval.

By the way, the nick is Rodeo :o

rodeo77
25-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Jing Jing will not be available from tis Saturday (26/8/06) onwards but will be back soon.Just a reminder... she will not be ard from 26/8 (Sat) to 28/8 (Mon).

sinsxy
27-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Bro....can send me the dancing video ? tks
[email protected]
Cheers

rodeo77
27-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Where are all the FRs :confused:

Good or bad, do post it ...

rodeo77
28-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Bro....can send me the dancing video ? tks
[email protected]
CheersYou got mail ;)

rodeo77
30-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Just a reminder... she will not be ard from 26/8 (Sat) to 28/8 (Mon).Jing Jing has extended her trip and thus will update everyone again on her date of return. Cheers ;)

eeemen
30-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Thnaks bro for the update, no wonder can't get her. Wanted to do a rtf then write a combo FR, ke ke:D

Any idea when she's back?? Guess its ok for the delay, gives me more time to fullfill my other "obligations". So many to do, but so little time, Also need time for recovery, sign of old age.

XTEME2314
30-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Jing Jing has extended her trip and thus will update everyone again on her date of return. Cheers ;)

Bro,

Can send me the clip too?

[email protected]

Thanks

rodeo77
30-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Thnaks bro for the update, no wonder can't get her. Wanted to do a rtf then write a combo FR, ke ke:D

Any idea when she's back?? Guess its ok for the delay, gives me more time to fullfill my other "obligations". So many to do, but so little time, Also need time for recovery, sign of old age.Bro, juz share your FR with the rest 1st lah ;)

rodeo77
02-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Jing Jing has extended her trip and thus will update everyone again on her date of return. Cheers ;)Was informed by Jing Jing will be back after the IMF Convention :(

rodeo77
23-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Thnaks bro for the update, no wonder can't get her. Wanted to do a rtf then write a combo FR, ke keHey Bro, where's the FR tat you owe me or should I say the bros here huh :D

Any idea when she's back?? Guess its ok for the delay, gives me more time to fullfill my other "obligations". So many to do, but so little time, Also need time for recovery, sign of old age.She will be back this 27th (Monday) ;)