PDA

View Full Version : Why do Men swear so much?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-12-2015, 11:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

He was driving me home just now. A black Audi TT happened to "cut" into his lane and next I heard from his potty mouth was a tirade of really crude swear words for a couple of minutes. I told him to cool down, which he eventually did.

I am not totally against swearing. I do myself when I am upset or angry with someone, but I restrict myself to mild ones like ass, bastard, bitch, shit and the likes of them. And I don't do it in front of anyone, mainly just my close friends and colleagues.

The only time I get any "better" than these mild ones is talking "dirty" during intimacy when my mouth becomes more "sailor-like".

In this Forum, there isn't a single day I do not have to read potty posts. Why do you guys curse and swear so much?

Language ~ whether it is English or Mandarin is wholesome, has a huge choice of words for any given situation.

For any swear word you want to write, there is most likely be another appropriate word(s) rather than those crude swear words.

Excessive swearing in your posts makes you sound like an adolescent, which is what I told him a while ago.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221636-Why-do-Men-swear-so-much&goto=newpost).