PDA

View Full Version : Only for person wanna two shots..., here is advice...

blazing1984sun
15-08-2006, 03:39 PM
If u wanna get two or more shots, i advise u to drink a lot ,lot of only water ...but no soft drink, coffee and beer etc ...maybe tea ..

If u dun heed advice, yr unrine will get pain and hardy get waste liquid from out of yr penis ...Other : yr yellow unrine get hotter and may damage yr end of penis...den it will get pain for 5-10 min usually ...

If u do , u can get no pain to unrine ...U can see white liquid like pure water from yr penis and coolly ...it s good .

I had an exprience a lot ..before ... I believe that u have exprienced and please post whether it s true or not ....Thanks !

Hey ! i hate too much pain in many year ago ..and consult doctor for help FAQ...Now i have no more ..:D

Regards,
Sun

realfat_joe
15-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Thank you very much for your timely advice Bro, but lately getting more than 1 shot for me is already an effort. Must be the stress at the office. May can seek advice (other than Essence of Chicken or Chinese herbs)

Regards

dirtymonk82
15-08-2006, 06:19 PM
i drink tons of water everyday yet its hard for me to have 2 shots :(

Fierceballs
15-08-2006, 06:32 PM
If u wanna get two or more shots, i advise u to drink a lot ,lot of only water ...but no soft drink, coffee and beer etc ...maybe tea ..

If u dun heed advice, yr unrine will get pain and hardy get waste liquid from out of yr penis ...Other : yr yellow unrine get hotter and may damage yr end of penis...den it will get pain for 5-10 min usually ...

If u do , u can get no pain to unrine ...U can see white liquid like pure water from yr penis and coolly ...it s good .

I had an exprience a lot ..before ... I believe that u have exprienced and please post whether it s true or not ....Thanks !

Hey ! i hate too much pain in many year ago ..and consult doctor for help FAQ...Now i have no more ..:D

Regards,
Sun

Brother you are rite!!. I have been doing the same also for the past two years. I think it must have been due to our body getting stronger since we kept out of this unhealthy drinks hence, we become healthier and no more nonsense to our health. Been keeping out of sweet drinks and alcohol for quite some time and bro i tell you two shot is not a problem given some time interval in between. Anyway security measure is mandatory!!!!

Fierceballs
15-08-2006, 06:34 PM

I suggest you eat more eggs, it makes a difference.

ProjectSawadee
15-08-2006, 06:59 PM

kekeke bro same here maybe getting old liao so recharge timing a bit slow
haha :o

cheers
PS

blazing1984sun
15-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I suggest you eat more eggs, it makes a difference.

Really ? Wht advantage ? Pls explain ...Otherwise u r kidding ...Ha ....Bro Fierceball ...

blazing1984sun
15-08-2006, 07:39 PM

Bro dirtymonk82 ,

Drinking a lot of water cannot help u getting 2 shotts ...U have to buy special medicine and etc...u have to ask other person ..

Drinking a lot of water only help person juz get pure white urine smooth ...every time ..

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2006, 10:23 PM

That's because you drank Newater lah dude. :D

Fierceballs
16-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Really ? Wht advantage ? Pls explain ...Otherwise u r kidding ...Ha ....Bro Fierceball ...

Its actually quite simple, sperm is mainly made up of white blood cell and protein. Egg white is protein, thus the more egg white u eat u generate more sperm. But dont think eating 10 eggs a day will make you superman in bed!!! Try to eat 1 or 2 egg a day and you see the difference. And!!! This is usually the case for active young adult or ..... Not everyone who consume more eggs will be more powerful. Anyone can correct me if i am wrong??

P.S Not more than 10 eggs per week YOU will get high Cholestrol!!!

blazing1984sun
16-08-2006, 01:28 AM
:eek: U r kidding ?....Who tell u ? I have neve heard abt it before.....U mean Egg create sperm living into didi's two ball ?

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 09:16 AM
A man begins making sperm at puberty under the influence of testosterone from the testes, and lueninzing hormone (LH) and follice stimulating hormone (FSH) from the pituitary gland.

The main identified chemical is protein, and some other fucosidase,

Sperm production speeds up at times of sexual activity, but if ejaculation is very frequent, sperm numbers decrease,

Eating more eggs don't equal to more sperm production. Sperm production decreases with age as hormones decreases.

Plenty of fluids, increases our blood volumes, not sperm volume, but no studies (as far as i know) have confirmed to increase the frequency of ejaculation.

No doubt water is essential, but over drinking water can be dangerous too. (Water Toxicity Syndrome)
People with poor heart contractions(weak heart / enlarged heart) and renal disease may have to watch their fluid intake.
:)

ah rat
16-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks Sis AngelEye for your information.Never know that u got so much knowledge on our man testes(Dick) :D

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks Sis AngelEye for your information.Never know that u got so much knowledge on our man testes(Dick) :D
welcome. Feel free to ask.

ah rat
16-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Pai seh to asks u leh :D

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 09:58 AM

then u may wan to make use of the PM function to address ur concerns.

waypastprime
16-08-2006, 02:53 PM

Ah rat wishes to ask u out for dinner. :p

ah rat
16-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Ah rat wishes to ask u out for dinner. :p
Feels free to date her too,her doors still open.She nice girl.She study biology & science especially man testes :D

blazing1984sun
16-08-2006, 03:45 PM

Thanks for yr post ..U really r great ! Or great Help ..i agree with u ...drinking 5 liters of water is no good ..u r filled with water like balloon....

two 1.5liter of bottles is best ....NOtice: dun drink too much unless u wanna yrself to unrine pure water thousand times in one day ....

Bro Angeleye ..i will rise yr rep point +1 later for yr praise post ..Thanks ;)

msnuzsurfer
16-08-2006, 04:13 PM
A man begins making sperm at puberty under the influence of testosterone from the testes, and lueninzing hormone (LH) and follice stimulating hormone (FSH) from the pituitary gland.

Sperm production speeds up at times of sexual activity, but if ejaculation is very frequent, sperm numbers decrease,

Eating more eggs don't equal to more sperm production. Sperm production decreases with age as hormones decreases.

Plenty of fluids, increases our blood volumes, not sperm volume, but no studies (as far as i know) have confirmed to increase the frequency of ejaculation.

No doubt water is essential, but over drinking water can be dangerous too. (Water Toxicity Syndrome)
People with poor heart contractions(weak heart / enlarged heart) and renal disease may have to watch their fluid intake.

Interesting AngelEye-thank-you! The only comment I would make would be to ask you to qualify what you mean by "over drinking water" which can result in water toxicity-a rare condition. You really have to drink very large quantities of water to develop this. Otherwise the bros here might think drinking 2-2.5L of water is dangerous when it is really a base amount that an average 70kg man should be taking in daily.

MaskedRider_555
16-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I have seen a Chinese doctor before. He advised me that as a man ages, he should stick to one shot per day or only one shot per week. He says that two shots are only for young men in their 20s. For me i can only do one shot then feel tired liao.

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Interesting AngelEye-thank-you! The only comment I would make would be to ask you to qualify what you mean by "over drinking water" which can result in water toxicity-a rare condition. You really have to drink very large quantities of water to develop this. Otherwise the bros here might think drinking 2-2.5L of water is dangerous when it is really a base amount that an average 70kg man should be taking in daily.

Thanks for addressing the concern, Yes, a person would have to drink a substantial amount of water to accquire this condition and the amount we are looking at is 7 liters and above.

A healthy person not base on weight, is reconmended to consume at least 2L of water a day, and due to the climate of Singapore, up to 3L may be deem ok as we lose water much more quickly in warm days..

dirtymonk82
16-08-2006, 08:55 PM
maybe i should cut down on those unhealhy drink to see the difference

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 09:36 PM
maybe i should cut down on those unhealhy drink to see the difference
coffee, tea, alcohol are diuretics, they make u go to toilet more often. Therefore if u do not replenish by drinking water, u may feel dehydrated.

normally we do not need isotonic drinks, as we have enough minerals and salts from the food we eat. But if u have a bad bout of diarrhoea, consume a couple of isotonic drinks, it helps replenish the minerals and salts lost.

Fierceballs
16-08-2006, 10:30 PM

thanks for correcting. Now i know why i fail poly. Hehe.....!! (I only read the first 2 chapter)

blazing1984sun
16-08-2006, 10:43 PM
thanks for correcting. Now i know why i fail poly. Hehe.....!! (I only read the first 2 chapter)

Huh ? U r in nursing course in yr poly before ? I m surprised ...:eek:

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 10:59 PM

u r welcome,

t13696
16-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi ,sis angel eye
U must be relayed to medical line .....(*_*)
U are so well and understand abt all the medical infor.
Are u working in that line ...??? (+_+)

AngelEye
16-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Hi ,sis angel eye
U must be relayed to medical line .....(*_*)
U are so well and understand abt all the medical infor.
Are u working in that line ...??? (+_+)
info can also be found on www...
u like to read? if u do thats good.. u may borrow my medical books.

blitzing1201
18-08-2006, 02:36 AM
Sometimes, i feel that it's the psyche of the person...for me, one can of Guinness Stout about 1 hour before the act does the trick...

http://www.ivo.se/guinness/health.html

sgblackdevil
18-08-2006, 09:27 AM

It is all in your brain......if your brain say onz 2 shots it can.......if your brain no want 1 shots also cannot......:D.......anyone know any food to increase willpower

max_priest
18-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Sometimes, i feel that it's the psyche of the person...for me, one can of Guinness Stout about 1 hour before the act does the trick...

Yeah, Guiness Stout helps because it dampens the sexual sensation and it therefore delays orgasm. However, you won't achieve the usual "KICK" even though one reaches orgasm. Those who do not understand what I mean here, you have to try it up to experience the so-called 'No Kick" feel.

There are people who said eating durian make them stronger sexually. In other words, they cum twice or more. There are also people who claimed that eating oyster, drinking cobra soaked in Chinese wine and even drinking lobster blood mixed with Volka aid to drive up the sexual adrenaline ... :D

However, all the above are not scientifically-proven.

In my opinion, if one wants a fulfilling & enjoyable sex life, regular exercise is the way to go ... I am talking about cardiovascular exercises that are good for the circulation of blood and also eat healthily ... This is b'cos blood is the element that create a sustain erection of your manhood, so to speak.

Cheers,
Max

alba
19-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Yeah, Guiness Stout helps because it dampens the sexual sensation and it therefore delays orgasm. However, you won't achieve the usual "KICK" even though one reaches orgasm. Those who do not understand what I mean here, you have to try it up to experience the so-called 'No Kick" feel.

There are people who said eating durian make them stronger sexually. In other words, they cum twice or more. There are also people who claimed that eating oyster, drinking cobra soaked in Chinese wine and even drinking lobster blood mixed with Volka aid to drive up the sexual adrenaline ... :D

However, all the above are not scientifically-proven.

In my opinion, if one wants a fulfilling & enjoyable sex life, regular exercise is the way to go ... I am talking about cardiovascular exercises that are good for the circulation of blood and also eat healthily ... This is b'cos blood is the element that create a sustain erection of your manhood, so to speak.

Cheers,
Max

Thanks for the tips brother.

tongkat.ali
20-08-2006, 02:25 AM
my girl asked me to eat raw oyster...yucks!!!

antlau
20-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Exercise more, you will feel more "power" to do more times..

Sometimes, it is due to natural build lah..to me, 2 times is the natural number...never feel enough with just 1 time...

2 times is good, 3 times is working hard, 4 time is OT..:D

Never had 5 times before..hehe..think will suffer from overwork syndrome..

:D

tongkat.ali
20-08-2006, 12:20 PM
i think it's quite subjective here. As long as you're fully satisfied, enough liao. too much is always no good.

dirtymonk82
20-08-2006, 04:11 PM
i personally think 2 shots is the rite amt....but too bad it hard for me to cum a second time

AngelEye
20-08-2006, 04:28 PM
i personally think 2 shots is the rite amt....but too bad it hard for me to cum a second time

give ur body a recovery time period... it's the libido level... if it's high, natuarally u will be aroused easily... if ur libido level is low, 1 orgasm would probably be satisfying for u...

as a person age, libido level also goes down, though there r some matured men reported higher libido when they age...

dun worry if u cannot cum a 2nd time, as long as u had a good 1st cum, that's more important right!

sibaysong4u
27-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks Sis AngelEye for your information.Never know that u got so much knowledge on our man testes(Dick) :DJust look at her Avatar.:D

smumkt
28-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Exercise more, you will feel more "power" to do more times..

Sometimes, it is due to natural build lah..to me, 2 times is the natural number...never feel enough with just 1 time...

2 times is good, 3 times is working hard, 4 time is OT..

Never had 5 times before..hehe..think will suffer from overwork syndrome..

yupz, last time when serving NS and still fit can deliver 2 shots easily. now no exercise and getting fatter, after that want second time also quite difficult. time for me to hit the gym more often liao...:p

sggolddevil
30-08-2006, 10:15 PM
It is all in your brain......if your brain say onz 2 shots it can.......if your brain no want 1 shots also cannot.....anyone know any food to increase willpower

Wow ah black teaching us how to use our brain to have 2 shots or 1 shots. :D Somemore got special food to increase willpower. Hmm...:eek:

solidrock
31-08-2006, 02:31 AM
give ur body a recovery time period... it's the libido level... if it's high, natuarally u will be aroused easily... if ur libido level is low, 1 orgasm would probably be satisfying for u...

as a person age, libido level also goes down, though there r some matured men reported higher libido when they age...

dun worry if u cannot cum a 2nd time, as long as u had a good 1st cum, that's more important right!
You do speak like a qualified doctor. Or counsellor. Or BOTH.

AngelEye
31-08-2006, 11:28 AM
You do speak like a qualified doctor. Or counsellor. Or BOTH.

i nv go thru MBBS... so not qualify.... :D

max_priest
31-08-2006, 02:40 PM
As for me, I believe I am not limited by my physical ability. I can cum more than once if the gal I have sex with is in sync with me in terms of personality, communication and libido level.

If I bonk a commercial sex-provider, one shot is suffice unless she is damn solid in the looks, service and physique departments which I must say is very rare ... :D

big dick
31-08-2006, 07:45 PM
i nv go thru MBBS... so not qualify.... :D

R u sure that u never went thru Masturbation Big Boob Suck.. :p

AngelEye
31-08-2006, 07:55 PM
R u sure that u never went thru Masturbation Big Boob Suck.. :p

KNN u dun disturb me 1 day u will itch izzit........hahahahahahaha

Devil73
31-08-2006, 09:29 PM
KNN u dun disturb me 1 day u will itch izzit........hahahahahahaha

hahahaha.....he will whole body getting itchy if he don't distrub u...hahahaha:D:p

AngelEye
31-08-2006, 09:58 PM
hahahaha.....he will whole body getting itchy if he don't distrub u...hahahaha:D:p

u also???????

big dick
01-09-2006, 06:38 PM
hahahaha.....he will whole body getting itchy if he don't distrub u...hahahaha:D

how u know la.. your body also itching issit? :p