PDA

View Full Version : Why can’t foolish UMNO leaders answer simple question, asks Mukhriz (Dr Mati's son)

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-12-2015, 11:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Why can’t foolish UMNO leaders answer simple question, asks Mukhriz

http://images.says.com/uploads/story_source/source_image/204078/1fc4.jpeg

KUALA LUMPUR — Mukhriz Mahathir yesterday (Dec 11) expressed his disappointment with the “irrelevant answers” given at the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) general assembly on questions forwarded by the grassroots to the party leadership.

Speaking at an event attended by UMNO deputy president Muhyiddin Yassin, vice-president Shafie Apdal and former president Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Mukhriz described as “foolish”, the individual who failed to give accurate answers.

“I have heard several speeches at the general assembly and sometimes I also have to be careful about what I say.

“But I am merely giving my opinion… up to you how you want to interpret it.

“If someone asks me ‘What is your name?’ and I answer ‘I’m from Kedah’ and the person says ‘No, no, what is your name?’ and I continue to say ‘I am from Kedah’. “So the person becomes confused and think perhaps I don’t understand the question and so he asks again ‘What is your name?’ and I answer ‘Hmm, maybe he does not understand the answer. I am from Kedah’.

“So that is the problem, questions are being asked but the answers given are not relevant to the question.

“So not much use if we say this person is foolish. “We’ve asked the question over and over again, that is because there is no proper answer given so far,” the Kedah chief minister said to applause from the 1,000-strong crowd at a restaurant in Kuala Lumpur last night.

Although he did not refer to any issue in particular, Mr Mukhriz’s speech comes at a time when UMNO vice-president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has yet to explain the source of the RM2.6 billion (S$860 million) channelled into Mr Najib Razak’s personal bank accounts.

Mr Zahid said on Thursday the money came from a group of individuals who represented a foreign country but yesterday, he said that he met a few individuals who represented a single donor.

In his speech, Mr Mukhriz urged attendees to continue to bring change to UMNO without fear.

He said UMNO would be celebrating its 70th anniversary and was like the old eagle which had to break its blunt beak in order for a new one to grow, adding that the new beak would then be used to pull out its old blunt nails to allow new nails to grow.

Explaining futher, the Kedah chief minister said the eagle would have to pull out its old and heavy feathers to allow new feathers to grow.

“If we can do that, we make the ultimate sacrifice, Insya Allah, UMNO will soar again as a strong party.

“With that I hope we remain strong, do not be afraid of the shadows and at the same time continue with our respectful ways.

“We don’t have to yell out there, increase the pressure because if we are alone, we are like a drop in the vast ocean.

“These drops will become a current and the flow will turn into waves and when waves meet, it will become a big tsunami and there is no wall we cannot bring down.” MALAYSIAN INSIDER

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?221583-Why-can’t-foolish-UMNO-leaders-answer-simple-question-asks-Mukhriz-(Dr-Mati-s-son)&goto=newpost).